Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) (27416 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Shocking! Ikpeba Cursed The Day He Voted APC. (snapshot). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by MurderX: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2015
The foolish boy break FB rules begin blame Buhari. Barcanista or WTF is your name, simply do the needful and you FB page will be restored. FB has better issues to deal with than you and APC.

5 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Fourcade(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2015
Eziachi:
Conversation Between Lai Mohammed & Tonye Solomon.
Grrrrrrrrr phone rang.

Secretary: Hello! May I help you please?

Tonye Solomon Barcanista (TB): Yes my name is Barcanista.

Secretary: Barcka what?

TB: Sorry I thought I was on nairaland. My proper name is Tonye Solomon.

Secretary: Ok, how may I be of help?

TB: I want to speak to Alhaji Mohammed your boss.

Secretary: Is he expecting your call today?

TB-: I thinks so, I put it on Nairaland that I will be calling him and I got 1000 likes for it, so he must have known that I will be calling.

Secretary: I don't quite get your story, what do you what to talk to him about?

TB: It's urgent, in fact its a 999 situation.

Secretary: And why didn't you call the emergency services.?

TB: It about APC. They are in trouble.

Secretary: Hang on for few minutes, if you can wait.

TB: I can wait all day, as I don't have a job.

AFTER A MINUTE WAIT

Lai Mohammed (LM): Yes this is Lai

TB: Don't lai to me Mr, what have you people done to my Facebook account?

LM: Am sorry, I think you have called a wrong number.

TB: Wrong number my azz! Don't pretend that you don't know who I am or what am talking about?

LM: Listen, whoever you are, I got load of things to do, I don't know who you are and what you are talking about.

TB: Ok, let me spell it out for you. You APC people blocked my Facebook book account because am a torn in your flesh.

LM: Ok young man, you are not torn on anyone's skin, that is in your imagination. If you have problem with your Facebook account, please call Mr Zukerberg in the U.S. He is not based here in my office.

TB: Who the heck is Zukerberg?

LM: I was told he founded Facebook, give him a shout.

TB: You really think that you will talk your way out of this. Am no Olisa Metuh or FFK.

LM-: Like I said, I got loads of things to do. Goodbye. (Phone hanged)

Look out for the conversation between TB and Zukerberg.

Lol! Pa Eziachi grin grin grin

Seriously it's a shame! I can't believe Nairaland members are this gullible. Don't follow Politics blindly. When you see something wrong please point it out to your friend. Even some people wey I be think say get sense are blindly supporting this.

You have two accounts with different names and Facebook contacted you to verify them. Why don't you do the simple verification required and spare Nairalanders the unnecessary details.

4 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by alist(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2015
Oh I read ur post and remember the movie The beautiful mind....seek help fast. Bankanis...wat?
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by onatisi(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2015
Just do what facebook wants .verify your accounts with your ids and move on. Simple
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Eleniyan15: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
One word for tonye
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
All of you shouting that he is attention seeking or his account cant be blocked for so little, I have seen PEOPLES account blocked for much less.. A ll it takes is to use the report button repeatedly
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by koboko69: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHANGE AGENTS...UNA BAD OOO. THIS GUY WILL HANG HIMSELF ONE DAY. SEE AS UNA PLACE AM WHERE EN BELONG......

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

TO STOP LAUGH SEF...I NOR FIT!

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by DaBullIT(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
You too wicked grin grin grin grin
Sparrow13:
Solomon ?
why don't you have wisdom ?

By the way , what's so hard about uploading ID ? Done it before and instead of wailing upload yourID verify your identity and no one can close your FB account unless they have your password

Unless you tonyebarcanista have something to hide grin grin grin grin
Fourcade:

Lol! Pa Eziachi grin grin grin
Seriously it's a shame! I can't believe Nairaland members are this gullible. Don't follow Politics blindly. When you see something wrong please point it out to your friend. Even some people wey I be think say get sense are blindly supporting this.
You have two accounts with different names and Facebook contacted you to verify them. Why don't you do the simple verification required and spare Nairalanders the unnecessary details.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by DaBullIT(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
I think the word begins with M and ends with U grin grin grin
Eleniyan15:
One word for tonye

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by xtervaganza(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
How I wish they can also block your life
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by DaBullIT(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bet Why grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Prick no rise lol hahahahah

Genius100:
This Barcanista guy is a big mo ron. Follow Facebook ' s simple rule of using your real name instead of crying allover the place like a vagrant. I'm sure if your prick no gree rise to service woman, you go blame APC. Jobless clown...
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by mogentle(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Tonye should create another account with the name Supremo Wailing Wailer. That will be allowed without verification.
The unstable guy thinks FB is like nairaland, creating multiple monikers like a pig.

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by DaBullIT(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
l
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Ilaje44(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

ich spreche deutsch lernt vom die strasse. Sie wohnen in Deutschland??

Beeni! Mo gbe ibe ri!!

Ich habe in Deutschland gelebt, aber jetzt nicht mehr.

Wo in Deutschland bist du zu Hause?

Ich habe zuletzt in der Nähe von Kassel gewohnt.

Mach's gut!
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by patrickmuf(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Once I tried to change my fb username but I was asked for a passport, nobody heard it but for a similar case, you're all over the Internet seeking unnecessary attention...
Yours is a sorry case...

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ilaje44:

Beeni! Mo gbe ibe ri!!
Ich habe in Deutschland gelebt, aber jetzt nicht mehr.
Wo in Deutschland bist du zu Hause?
Ich habe zuletzt in der Nähe von Kassel gewohnt.
Mach's gut!
Ok. ich wohne in krefeld n.r.w. Sind Sie zuruck in Nigeria??
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Ilaje44(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
uniklinkum:

Ok. ich wohne in krefeld n.r.w. Sind Sie zuruck in Nigeria??

Nein, ich bin nicht in Nigeria. Ich wünsche ich könnte dort sein, aber ich habe noch etwas weniger als 2 Jahrzehnt bis es so weit sein wird. Momentan backe ich mein Brotchen in Irland.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by sunsewa: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
sexaddict08:

Change ur ways, or we go arrange for ur own ban too

Na u supposed to change ur thinking faculties, so banning me will make me a poor man,or send me to great beyond, check my profile records and calculate how much data am spending on the forum,banning me will reduce my spending on data,don't think through the anus.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by uniklinkum(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ilaje44:

Nein, ich bin nicht in Nigeria. Ich wünsche ich könnte dort sein, aber ich habe noch etwas weniger als 2 Jahrzehnt bis es so weit sein wird. Momentan backe ich mein Brotchen in Irland.

Aber 2 Jahrzehnten ist so lange zeit. Sowieso ich wünsche Ihnen alles Gute für Ihr Unternehmen und das Leben.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Demdem(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
tomakint:

Polluted? How? No be human being dey do bunkering? .......I wish you the best cheesy

So it's ur utmost desire to be involved in such right? Good to know.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Demdem(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

shut your mouth and tell your fellow fo.ols to stop reporting his account.

Fool, u and the op are shameless inconsequential fools. Who has time for nonsense? There are far more important things to focus on unlike jobless nonentities like ur kind.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by criminalmindz: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Seun with his big head won't put this on front page. Coward tribe.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Naijacitizen(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
I think the word begins with M and ends with U grin grin grin

MUMU you mean? I think he had passed this level.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Naijacitizen(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ilaje44:

u typt dit allemaal uit Ierland? kom alsjeblieft terug naar je land en geniet van de verandering!
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by tomakint: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Demdem:

So it's ur utmost desire to be involved in such right? Good to know.
E be like say this kain play dey work well well, at least in your 2 recent replies I did not see your trademark 'Tomafool' e good as you gentle now!
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by DaBullIT(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Naijacitizen:

Na you talk am o
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Naijacitizen(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

Na you talk am o

No. Be me talk am oo na slip my fingers slip oo

By the way

Have you read this thread www.nairaland.com/2376285/heal-thyself-oh-barcanista-before?

Only if this Tonyebarcanista take a little advise from brother razid, he will be a better person. Alas! He is a dumb for any good advise.

what a pity?
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Alphaoscar: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
mogentle:
Tonye should create another account with the name Supremo Wailing Wailer. That will be allowed without verification.
The unstable guy thinks FB is like nairaland, creating multiple monikers like a pig.

Bros, u wicked o! u must be wicked!!

" Creating multiple monikers like pig" ? ayaf dai.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Demdem(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
tomakint:

E be like say this kain play dey work well well, at least in your 2 recent replies I did not see your trademark 'Tomafool' e good as you gentle now!

Kudos to u. As long as u exhibit "Tomafoolic" tendencies, u leave me with no other option but to call u out on it.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:56am On Sep 28, 2015
he need sense..
DrGraveYardz:
Give him sense since you have too many at your disposal. I wonder when you and your likes would learn to tolerate opposition like sane and civilised people do,not as some barbaric uncivilized cavemen!
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by BALLOSKI: 3:29am On Sep 28, 2015
bettercreature:
I dont think it has to do with APC,it happened to me too sometimes ago,it only happens when you are popular on facebook e.g if 10 people add you or sent you 10 friend request withing an hour,you will get blocked,i can send you screen shot of the message sent to me to back up my claim,it was designed to deter criminals and robbot from adding people randomly
and the lunatic was feeling important already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Don’t Vote For Atiku In 2019, Adamawa Crown Prince Tells Electorates / CAN Hails El-rufai’s Decision To Save 110-year Kaduna Church From Demolition / “You Are Incompetent” - Soludo Blasts His Commissioner Of Works, Ifeanyi Okoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.