Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) (27408 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Shocking! Ikpeba Cursed The Day He Voted APC. (snapshot). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by abe4kom: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
ogmaskman:

Low life follow me lost sycophant. Who send u msg? Truely some mothers do have them. Even a village grandma knows that the OP is seeking cheap relevance and you are here fooling urself. This is science and not Nigerian wado wado politics. Lost animal.

Kpas!
Pathetic pseudo being.

grin grin
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by ogmaskman: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
abe4kom:

Pathetic pseudo being.

grin grin

Lost baby!

Your Solomon, unfortunately is bereft of WISDOM.

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by sdindan: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I know quite well that the ruling All Progressive Congress is not favorable to having opposition. I am also aware that they are very desperate to shut down opposition, but I really under-estimate the degree to which APC can go to shut down opposition.

When I pulled out of the fraud called APC in February 16, all manners of missiles were thrown at me by members and supporters of the APC with sole aim of either getting me return or to silence my voice. In fact, I had to be more security conscious because life is precious. Nevertheless, I assumed that all those exhibition of hate start and end on Nairaland forum.

Blocking of My Facebook Account:
Towards the end of last month, I created a facebook page TONYE BARCANISTA so as to reach people on facebook despite having an existing facebook account with name SOLOMON TONYE. I ensured that message/articles on TONYE BARCANISTA are written in a way that it won't connote inciting against the Nigeria state, but left it within the confines of constructive criticism. About Two weeks into operation of the account, I received a message from FB that I have been reported for not using my 'Real Name' and always tagging friends. They gave me the grace of uploading my ID to show that the name on the page is my real name. They also said if I had inputed a phone number, all I would have done was phone verification. The account was suspended/closed/blocked.

Blocking of My Main FB Account:
After the blocking of the TONYE BARCANISTA account, I reverted to my existing SOLOMON TONYE account. Both names are mine, and the account is connected with my phone number. However, hours after sharing the article titled The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Have The Upper-hand on my FB page, I got a message from some guy saying that 'we are working on this your page'. I ignored the user because I believe that worse come to worse, I will be asked to do a phone verification. Few hours ago, I tried to access my FB page but I was told to 'verify' my account by uploading a Valid ID (and not through phone). Note that on this account I never at any time tag any user. Unfortunately for them, I will NOT submit my ID to them because I have lost confidence on FB to keep my ID confidential.

Since leaving the APC camp, they have deployed the following to gag me:
1. They engaged in character assassination, Insults and varying forms of cyber abuse to no avail.

2. They Created parody accounts on Nairaland to deceive unsuspecting members of the public, but it was futile.

3. They Vigorously stalked me on FB to see that my accounts are locked. This won't stop the advocacy for good governance.

I want to assure them that their efforts to see that I'm silenced on social media shall amount to futility. What will they do next? Will they move their madness to my twitter page or eliminate me completely?

No Retreat, No Surrender!

Blood of God!
If this is true, We are in for a big thing
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by abe4kom: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
ogmaskman:

Lost baby!

Your Solomon, unfortunately is bereft of WISDOM.
Pathetic Solomon wannabe grin grin
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by wirinet(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mr Solomon Tonye has issues which require medical help. He has morbid fear of the party called APC, he thinks about APC day and night. In fact he imagines all his life problems is caused by APC. i doubt he sleeps at night because of this fear. In addition to that he has a huge problem of self importance. He sees his write ups and posts on social media as the best think to happen to literature and politics. This is because of the number of likes PDP sympathizers on nairaland gives everything he posts. He is full of himself that he believes the whole world APC, PDP, Buhari, Tinubu and even Mark Zukerberg read his posts.
His other major problem is that he lives in a virtual world, he can't function outside social media, especially nairaland. Even seun the owner of nairaland has a life outside social media. I wonder if he has other commitments like a job, a girl friend and other responsibilities.

Since you have violated Facebook's rules by having two different accounts with different names, please verify your valid identity (unless Tonye Solomon is also a fake name) and stop seeing demons (APC) in your predicament. APC has nothing to do with Facebook. I can't remember how many websites i have had to send my ID in order to verify my identity. If APC (which controls the government) wants to trace you, they would not need Facebook to do it. They can trace you from your IP or even your phone (unless you did not give your biometrics to your network provider). Hacking into your computer is a fairly easy thing to do if you have the right tools.

My brother get off social media for a few days and enjoy what the real world.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by PentiumPro(f): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
SupremeXYZ:
sorry bro.NDPVF has been jailed till Dec 2024 cheesy But cheer up,he lives in me grin
I will make sure this your handle is jailed for ever grin
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by bqlekan(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
I was on this thread., read from 0 - 11
Brain stained...

Go help us
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Alphaoscar: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Plenty mad people on display here!!! NA wah ooooo.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Moheat(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
globalresource:
No retreat, no surrender until your paymasters retake the federal sit...in your dream

Your passion is not a surprise cos I know you are a party member. your signature tells it all

For your info, that same man you destiny-wailers called Daura President will be your president for the next 4 years

and him being the president of Nigeria is the beginning of a good thing for this great Nation.

The Egyptians you see, you shall see them no more...no going back to the days when corruption was openly celebrated

I wonder sef if these monikers wish Nigeria well

modified**

Lunatic spotted.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by engineerboat(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks brother. Them never see anything
In other words them never chin chon tin.

Let them continue, their cup is getting fuller and fuller, they will keep lying of one change, but we see their noise as ONCE CHANCE Xhage, the X can be anything, but for now the X is false, fake, fictitious, fallacy and furios
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by engineerboat(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
wirinet:
Mr Solomon Tonye has issues which require medical help. He has morbid fear of the party called APC, he thinks about APC day and night. In fact he imagines all his life problems is caused by APC. i doubt he sleeps at night because of this fear. In addition to that he has a huge problem of self importance. He sees his write ups and posts on social media as the best think to happen to literature and politics. This is because of the number of likes PDP sympathizers on nairaland gives everything he posts. He is full of himself that he believes the whole world APC, PDP, Buhari, Tinubu and even Mark Zukerberg read his posts.
His other major problem is that he lives in a virtual world, he can't function outside social media, especially nairaland. Even seun the owner of nairaland has a life outside social media. I wonder if he has other commitments like a job, a girl friend and other responsibilities.

Since you have violated Facebook's rules by having two different accounts with different names, please verify your valid identity (unless Tonye Solomon is also a fake name) and stop seeing demons (APC) in your predicament. APC has nothing to do with Facebook. I can't remember how many websites i have had to send my ID in order to verify my identity. If APC (which controls the government) wants to trace you, they would not need Facebook to do it. They can trace you from your IP or even your phone (unless you did not give your biometrics to your network provider). Hacking into your computer is a fairly easy thing to do if you have the right tools.

se o ti tan abi o tun ku.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by engineerboat(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I hope they don't resort to doing something stupid. I actually underrated them. But one will be careful!

Thank you

Lets carefully watch their advances,
Comrade nothing to be afraid of,
If they have the will and mind to offer good governance to Nigeria, why are they trying to pull down Patriotic wailer for good governance, it then shows that they having nothing close to good governance to offer this country, just wath and see what will happen next.

But pls do get ready for any of their adavances.
But they should know that it will be F-4-F
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by globalresource: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
wirinet:

You said it all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by PentiumPro(f): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Now I know why the ediot has the highest followers among the illiterates of nairaland. The post and comments herein laid bare the truth about the OP followers.

8 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
While i don't usually agree with some of your analysis of national discourse, your recent articles have been spot on and in the interest of a better Nigeria.

It's just disappointing that most of our agents of change did not see it that way, and will desperately go to any length to denounce any criticism. They are even still playing the opposition while in govt. So sad!

Finally, while it's good to patriotic and make a meaningful contribution to matters of national discourse, you should be careful when your personal safety is being threatened. Stay safe.

PS: i'm an APC supporter
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by kingbus: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
Op,I think you are very wrong to assume that your facebook account closure or suspension was influenced by apc,this is utterly ridiculous .firstly it is against the rules of facebook for you to have 2 accounts . Secondly ,hackers have always been targeting facebook and mNy other sites ,so maybe due to your large following on Facebook,the admin of facebook may want you to send your id to them so that they will be able to verify just in case anything happen. Thirdly,facebook has given you the steps to follow and they didn't say they suspended your accounts because of political views or comments been shared on them ,so what gives you the impression that it was apc that called or influences facebook decision?pls understand that there are more popular and important political activists on facebook and who haven't had their accounts suspended simply because they follows the laid down rules and regulations. Upload the documents they asked for and they will reopen your account.i have had my account closed numerous times and I don't even bother. Fourthly someone suggested you get a blog or website.i think this is a very good advice becUse once your are there you will be the admin and no one will steal or clone your moniker or suspend your account.think about this

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Sanchez01: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Honestly, I read the entire 11 pages with disgust. The government has messed up a lot of youths and it's very saddening that most of them can't see this. I've always believed TonyeBarcanista craved the spotlight but I could have wagered that he wouldn't have ignorantly posted something as this all in the name of politics.

The verification issue started in 2013 and Facebook active users were affected, including myself and a host of friends and family members. I had thought my account was blocked but I discovered it was not after some friends claimed they went through some process to retrieve their accounts. Quite country to the claims of many about getting many requests, the early verification notification was directed at active users. Similarly, a blue marker appeared on profiles of popular celebs to indicate that they have been verified. It all started in 2013...

It is laughable to think the APC looks your way. With the likes of Femi Aribisala, Ayo Fayose, your very own Olisa Metuh, FFK and several meaningful, powerful word-lords on Twitter, you honestly don't stand a chance. Perhaps your account has been very busy. Trust me, all it takes is for you to confirm/verify you're the operator of the Facebook name/page or whatever... I hope the pictures attached open your eyes and that of those who worship you...

You honestly should have people you consult before posting. Like someone suggested,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by ionsman: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
I have finally come to a conclusion.

The Op and his ilks are a bunch of irredeemable dullards.

4 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by agabaI23(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
So the latest is to stifle social media opposition? grin
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Reptyle(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I know quite well that the ruling All Progressive Congress is not favorable to having opposition. I am also aware that they are very desperate to shut down opposition, but I really under-estimate the degree to which APC can go to shut down opposition.

When I pulled out of the fraud called APC in February 16, all manners of missiles were thrown at me by members and supporters of the APC with sole aim of either getting me return or to silence my voice. In fact, I had to be more security conscious because life is precious. Nevertheless, I assumed that all those exhibition of hate start and end on Nairaland forum.

Blocking of My Facebook Account:
Towards the end of last month, I created a facebook page TONYE BARCANISTA so as to reach people on facebook despite having an existing facebook account with name SOLOMON TONYE. I ensured that message/articles on TONYE BARCANISTA are written in a way that it won't connote inciting against the Nigeria state, but left it within the confines of constructive criticism. About Two weeks into operation of the account, I received a message from FB that I have been reported for not using my 'Real Name' and always tagging friends. They gave me the grace of uploading my ID to show that the name on the page is my real name. They also said if I had inputed a phone number, all I would have done was phone verification. The account was suspended/closed/blocked.

Blocking of My Main FB Account:
After the blocking of the TONYE BARCANISTA account, I reverted to my existing SOLOMON TONYE account. Both names are mine, and the account is connected with my phone number. However, hours after sharing the article titled The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Have The Upper-hand on my FB page, I got a message from some guy saying that 'we are working on this your page'. I ignored the user because I believe that worse come to worse, I will be asked to do a phone verification. Few hours ago, I tried to access my FB page but I was told to 'verify' my account by uploading a Valid ID (and not through phone). Note that on this account I never at any time tag any user. Unfortunately for them, I will NOT submit my ID to them because I have lost confidence on FB to keep my ID confidential.

Since leaving the APC camp, they have deployed the following to gag me:
1. They engaged in character assassination, Insults and varying forms of cyber abuse to no avail.

2. They Created parody accounts on Nairaland to deceive unsuspecting members of the public, but it was futile.

3. They Vigorously stalked me on FB to see that my accounts are locked. This won't stop the advocacy for good governance.

I want to assure them that their efforts to see that I'm silenced on social media shall amount to futility. What will they do next? Will they move their madness to my twitter page or eliminate me completely?

No Retreat, No Surrender!

With the passing of each day, you sound more and more like that Musiwa fellow.

Facebook asks you for a verification and you and your 1 million IDs and goons believe APC has a hand in it

How are you different from that chap that expressed gratitude to GEJ for bringing Facebook to Nigeria?

With all your vaunted intelligence and exposure

C'mon son!!!

shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by dre11(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Have stopped reading Tonye post since I have come to conclusions that it's is devoid of reasons and common sense

How will you put a heading that APC banned your FB account.....
You count yourself so important....

When we have the likes of Fayose, Aribasala, metuh, FFK and better critc of the government, doing their things and the government have not for once raise their finger on them..... It's now you they will now follow to raise fingers on

Am appalled by your allegations and its makes mockery of your IQ

4 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Demdem(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Am convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that the op, the protection seeker has finally gone mad.
What a truck load of nonsense. Even the fool, Truckpusher Drugpusher will find this disgusting.
APC blocking Facebook account.

8 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by sauceEEP(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Eziachi:

I cannot stop laughing. The funniest being that he has supporters as well. grin grin
Since early 1998 I signed up for Nairaland, this post is the most ridiculous I had ever come across. Absolutely bonkers. grin
@ the bolded,I wonder the nairaland your referring to because the one I know was founded in 2005,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
ShyBaby:

I will send you a PM
Okay
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Demdem(m): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
agabaI23:
So the latest is the stifle social media opposition? grin

Ehen.... grin grin
So u are also falling for this eediocy?
Chai, never knew ur IQ is this low.

3 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
Sanchez01:
Honestly, I read the entire 11 pages with disgust. The government has messed up a lot of youths and it's very saddening that most of them can't see this. I've always believed TonyeBarcanista craved the spotlight but I could have wagered that he wouldn't have ignorantly posted something as this all in the name of politics.

The verification issue started in 2013 and Facebook active users were affected, including myself and a host of friends and family members. I had thought my account was blocked but I discovered it was not after some friends claimed they went through some process to retrieve their accounts. Quite country to the claims of many about getting many requests, the early verification notification was directed at active users. Similarly, a blue marker appeared on profiles of popular celebs to indicate that they have been verified. It all started in 2013...

It is laughable to think the APC looks your way. With the likes of Femi Aribisala, Ayo Fayose, your very own Olisa Metuh, FFK and several meaningful, powerful word-lords on Twitter, you honestly don't stand a chance. Perhaps your account has been very busy. Trust me, all it takes is for you to confirm/verify you're the operator of the Facebook name/page or whatever... I hope the pictures attached open your eyes and that of those who worship you...

You honestly should have people you consult before posting. Like someone suggested,
You are just a hater. Don't you know that he is being witch hunted for his Nairaland internet warrior activities??
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by flyingdutchman(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
Toney barcanista na Asari dokubo na. Anyways, I wish everyone with genuine interest of Nigeria at heart strength.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by agabaI23(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Demdem:

Ehen.... grin grin
So u are also falling for this eediocy?
Chai, never knew ur IQ is this low.
Hi Demdem, how are you? Happy Salah.
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc:

Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

Don't forget your old man...

1 Like

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by tomakint: 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Demdem:
Am convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that the op, the protection seeker has finally gone mad.
What a truck load of nonsense. Even the fool, Truckpusher Drugpusher will find this disgusting.
APC blocking Facebook account.
undecided where you dey all these days? What sayest thou to this Saraki's debacle?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent / #Onnoghen: Lawyers Ignore NBA Boycott Order / NERC: Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity From April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.