Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. (12377 Views)

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Igwe9(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2009
y me:

the last time i checked, i think i have fifty two million dollars left in my account cheesy wink
wow! how am I gonna resist you, cheesy I can do everything for you just to get the money. cool the money actual was sent to me sad sad.
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 6:27pm On May 08, 2009
@igwe
you want me to set the kingdom ablaze abi-----------------------

guy just dont joke with that cash o, cause i fit just kill ya cheesy cheesy grin

so how are you today my king wink kiss cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Igwe9(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2009
I'm ok darling kiss, thank God is fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! , , , .you know what i mean by that, . . . ,
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 6:46pm On May 08, 2009
of course i do, that means enough flexing for the both of us wink cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Igwe9(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2009
y me:

of course i do, that means enough flexing for the both of us wink cheesy
you too know oooooooh!  smiley  I don't know how to tell you this, but it's just a pity you won't be around for wande coal album lunch. I 'll make it up to you next time baby!! wink
wow! It's gonna be  bumper 2 bumper. smiley smiley cool
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 7:42pm On May 08, 2009
ouch that hurts cry cry any way as long as am with my igwe, it doesnt marra wink cheesy grin

but i would have love to bump the bumper tho undecided grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by Igwe9(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2009
y me:

ouch that hurts cry cry any way as long as am with my igwe, it doesnt marra wink cheesy grin

but i would have love to bump the bumper tho undecided grin
No worry smiley the Big_Bumper cheesy Bigger Bumper is yet to come smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 8:13pm On May 08, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

that sure would be cooleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wink cool
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 11:53pm On May 08, 2009
platinumnk:

Of course! What respecting girl dont got one? and besides I'm a banker, how can I look without my own account

u r a banking? which bank, so i dont put my money in there grin grin grin

y me:

the last time i checked, i think i have fifty two million dollars left in my account cheesy wink

marry me grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by platinumnk(f): 12:16am On May 09, 2009
@na2day
ull be foolish to do a thing like that oh!
I work at JPMorgan Chase. the 2nd biggest bank in the US behind Bank of America. we even have agents in Nigeria. (thats probally where all ur greedy polticians money goes) my bank won't crash, and we aint take no bailouts. We were actually commended by President Obama.
smiley anything else

yme see me ill make sure ur money will double with my intrest rates wink
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 12:22am On May 09, 2009
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

@na2day
for me to marry you, i need these sacrifice to be made for me to be sure you wont steal my money

1)i need your head in okija shrine grin grin

2)i need your kitten, shocked cheesy
just those two and am your wife cheesy grin grin grin

@platinumnk
if i should bank my money there, i dont want story oooooooooooo grin grin wink
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by D1KeleVra(m): 12:53am On May 09, 2009
Abeg go lie down!!
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 1:11am On May 09, 2009
@D1KeleVra
my frd sharrap dia tongue

just tell me say you want money grin grin

cause i speak in money grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by D1KeleVra(m): 1:27am On May 09, 2009
Money speaks from me. . . now check that! tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 3:03am On May 09, 2009
platinumnk:

@na2day
ull be foolish to do a thing like that oh!
I work at JPMorgan Chase. the 2nd biggest bank in the US behind Bank of America. we even have agents in Nigeria. (thats probally where all ur greedy polticians money goes) my bank won't crash, and we aint take no bailouts. We were actually commended by President Obama.
smiley anything else

obivious u dont read the papers, bank of america too get some shaky legs and they r bigger than ur bank, but thanks for the heads up though, i am sure glad i am not using Chase[size=4pt]*************waiting for that stress test report****************[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

y me:

chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

@na2day
for me to marry you, i need these sacrifice to be made for me to be sure you wont steal my money

1)i need your head in okija shrine grin grin

2)i need your kitten, shocked cheesy
just those two and am your wife cheesy grin grin grin

i thank God for cloning(igbo-make), u can have them tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by platinumnk(f): 7:10am On May 09, 2009
na2day?:

obivious u dont read the papers, bank of america too get some shaky legs and they r bigger than ur bank, but thanks for the heads up though, i am sure glad i am not using Chase[size=4pt]*************waiting for that stress test report****************[/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sigh,  i never thought I would be writing about work here  tongue
Well no bank in the US in 100% stable at this moment, look at our economy! But I do stand by my company, not because I work there (I wont be there much longer) but because I know what is happening behind the scenes, I know whats NOT blasted over the news. Chase is swallowing banks left and right. We took BearStearns, Washinton Mutual, and another bank that I will not name, but check your papers soon. Yet you mention Bank of America, but at the Press Confrence President Obama c[b]ommended JPMorgan Chase NOT Bank of America[/b], bigger does not mean better, its only small small that BOA (Bank America) is larger.  But dont get it twisted, no matter how big you are , if you dont mark your steps carefully, you will fail. And judging how Chase marks it steps, I dont hesiate to reccomend depositing your money there.

ANY Thing ELSE

Yme, when u ready to deposit I'll open a marketing savings  with a CD option, how about it. with this you can live off the intrest collected annually, while letting your money pile up. whaddu say eh? wink
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 7:28am On May 09, 2009
platinumnk:

Sigh,  i never thought I would be writing about work here  tongue
Well no bank in the US in 100% stable at this moment, look at our economy! But I do stand by my company, not because I work there (I wont be there much longer) but because I know what is happening behind the scenes, I know whats NOT blasted over the news. Chase is swallowing banks left and right. We took BearStearns, Washinton Mutual, and another bank that I will not name, but check your papers soon. Yet you mention Bank of America, but at the Press Confrence President Obama c[b]ommended JPMorgan Chase NOT Bank of America[/b], bigger does not mean better, its only small small that BOA (Bank America) is larger.  But dont get it twisted, no matter how big you are , if you dont mark your steps carefully, you will fail. And judging how Chase marks it steps, I dont hesiate to reccomend depositing your money there.

ANY Thing ELSE

Yme, when u ready to deposit I'll open a marketing savings  with a CD option, how about it. with this you can live off the intrest collected annually, while letting your money pile up. whaddu say eh? wink

that was what AIG folks told us too, but see what happen later. anywayz, the only way u can convince me is to have lunch with me and we will discuss in details wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by IGWEUSA(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2009
na2day?:

that was what AIG folks told us too, but see what happen later. anywayz, the only way u can convince me is to have lunch with me and we will discuss in details wink wink wink wink[i][/i]

U re too much!
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2009
IGWE_USA:

U re too much!

bros, no spoil show ooo
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by platinumnk(f): 5:26pm On May 20, 2009
na2day?:

that was what AIG folks told us too, but see what happen later. anywayz, the only way u can convince me is to have lunch with me and we will discuss in details wink wink wink wink

sooo u were part of the ones who at AIG got the BIG payoff abi? Mi friend give me my money back  oh, or I go call protestors to come knock ur house down!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 5:29pm On May 20, 2009
platinumnk:

sooo u were part of the ones who at AIG got the BIG payoff abi? Mi friend give me my money back oh, or I go call protestors to come knock ur house down!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
and me too cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2009
platinumnk:

sooo u were part of the ones who at AIG got the BIG payoff abi? Mi friend give me my money back  oh, or I go call protestors to come knock ur house down!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

y me:

and me too cheesy cheesy

una harsh oooo cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by platinumnk(f): 7:48pm On May 20, 2009
no harsh nothin/// i beg just bring me my money today o. . .
president obama said so angry
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2009
platinumnk:

no harsh nothin/// i beg just bring me my money today o. . .
president obama said so angry

i don donate am to charity tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by platinumnk(f): 9:24pm On May 20, 2009
mba@!@ angry angry angry

my %#%#%$#% tax dollars has MY name on it, so bring it back to me now oh!! angry angry
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2009
platinumnk:

mba@!@ angry angry angry

my %#%#%$#% tax dollars has MY name on it, so bring it back to me now oh!! angry angry

give and it shall be given unto u, so i gave, i am waiting for it to be given back to me then i go give u ur own cut back tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 11:35pm On May 20, 2009
na2day?:

i don donate am to charity tongue tongue tongue
donate what angry

you had better return my money before i donate you too to charity as compensation for my loss cheesy tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2009
y me:

donate what angry

you had better return my money before i donate you too to charity as compensation for my loss cheesy tongue

huh! i thot u already did that undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 12:00am On May 21, 2009
na2day?:

huh! i thot u already did that undecided undecided undecided undecided
HUH shocked shocked
i did?----------when, where, how
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 12:34am On May 21, 2009
y me:

HUH shocked shocked
i did?----------when, where, how

e don tey, no b 2day! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by yme1(f): 12:40am On May 21, 2009
na2day?:

e don tey, no b 2day! tongue tongue tongue
let me take your words for it
but i sure will wanna donate you a second time tongue undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. by chinesedoll(f): 12:44am On May 21, 2009
dis girl dis girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Her Labia Minora Got Swollen After Her Bf Sucked Her Pvssy / Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. / Only Legends Will Understand What This Man Is Doing In This Picture With His Gir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.