Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (55813 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by encryptjay(m): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2015
midasbliss:

ouch... so sorry
you just weren't lucky and she, self centered
angry
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Emmathe2nd: 12:44am On Sep 28, 2015
Na God go corner una for all dis lie lie tori wen una just dey form to hear pple mouth.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by RenzK(f): 12:53am On Sep 28, 2015
adedayourt:
HE FELL ASLEEP WHEN HE HEARD ABOUT THE WEDDING grin grin
lol..U eeeeeh! grin
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by dapsonlou(m): 1:31am On Sep 28, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Pls save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks

Find out why Shes leaving you for another man 1st then decide if you want to Win her back. If the love who she's getting married to don't bother
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 28, 2015
In this modern day and age where all man don open eye finish, wan girl go come tell you to wait till marriage before ploughing her and you too come do mumu agree lol make I tell you, all that time wey you dey do self control, wan correct guy for school was digging ya so called gf na ya money dem take dey buy birth control, lubricant and pure water. Next time take your chance or walk shikena

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by jasssbabe(f): 1:33am On Sep 28, 2015
She's joking she can't do that!!! Pick the call and hear her out.

2 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Seculent: 2:45am On Sep 28, 2015
bonechamberlain:

when I saw imo, I know say na one chance.
when I saw got a job in an oil company, then I no say ur story na lamba.
Imo girls ain't it... I had one I dated online for about 3yrs. When she came to Lagos to do her service and I wasn't in the state then, the day this girl came to Lagos I called her, could you believe she didn't pick her call and she never care to call back after 3 months.

During my birthday she had to send me a birthday wish without calling... Now I am back to Lagos then I keep calling her and telling her how we will meet she was just busy prevaricating telling me she will call me back, the worst of it she won't caree to call back, later I did told her on Whatsapp why is she acting like that, but all what she could do is to form anger.

And I did let her know that I know she will later turn me down because it doesn't come to me like a surprise.

And I let her know theat Naija girls shouldn't be taken serious.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Ballmer: 3:38am On Sep 28, 2015
avasweet:

Yes nah...imagine I get a man who agrees to no marriage no sex objectives and he spend dis much on me, my dear WTF do I want again....plus the fact he helps to control our degree during rromance, mehhnnn....some lady sha...smh embarassed

Ready to do that n more on / for you so what do you say ?
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by lonelydora: 3:53am On Sep 28, 2015
munchfani:
NO NO DATS NOT ME...U DON LEARN UR LESSON, MAKE SURE U NACK YOUR NEXT TARGET AFTER SECOND DATE.

It's not negotiable.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Toxydon147: 4:56am On Sep 28, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Well I think it is important we hear from her , but if what you said is true , it means you are one a million and your lady is on her way . Life goes on.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by PapaOyoyo: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2015
chigo93:
Why must u send her money always even when things are rough 4 u, are u her father? Anyways I think u r lying

Me sef dey suspect the story. Nairalanders are good writers you know
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Ballmer:

Ready to do that n more on / for you so what do you say ?

I don't do nairaland guys....dey are all the same....wen I meet the guy I will knw he is the one
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by fxbot: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2015
Whobedatte:
LMAO grin grin grin. E be like the guy na muntula tongue
The guy na mumuni! cheesy grin
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by fxbot: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2015
avasweet:

I don't do nairaland guys....dey are all the same....wen I meet the guy I will knw he is the one
lol... I don't do Nairaland girls either. Too many lack indepth content!

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by ModiKen(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2015
coolhumble:
Your lost bro but life goes on, when she told you she does not want sex until.marriage did you try to have it with her, when talking about sex did you study her body language? Most times when girls says NO they actually means YES.

Gbam!

One carton of origin for you sir!

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Monalisa185(f): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

pick her call and hear what she has to say

that haven't been said

pele
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by ify84(m): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2015
The girl was 18 when de started dating... and everybody is blaming sanusi... Lol. .. But, guy shd move on, heart break are not new... life goes on
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by abnsugbe: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
some girls are mean sha angry if it was a guy that did this to a girl now, we wont hear word.

women are the worst set of beings on earth.......some fools will still come and tell u dat R/L without sex is the best...Men to frank,sex binds 2 people wella....so,people shld stop dat rubish mentality
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2015
fxbot:
lol... I don't do Nairaland girls either. Too many lack indepth content!

Dat makes to two of us... cheesy

But one advice don't generalise....pple on nairaland are human beings which means individual which also means each of everyone individual peculiarity or personality (person's ability) so dat means pple are different...gorrit!!
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by seangy4konji: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Sorry about that mate...

It happen to olugbon,Olugbon took heart,It happen to Aresa,Aresa took it like a palm oil and used it to rub his body like a body cream...

You will take this one like cocoa butter and use it to run your body...

Again...sorry mate and always try to learn from our fore fathers like Olugbon,Aresa,Orunmila,Obatala,Sango and ko...They have all experienced such stuffs before and used their entire lives to warn us about such things but we never listen.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by bonechamberlain(m): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2015
Seculent:

Imo girls ain't it... I had one I dated online for about 3yrs. When she came to Lagos to do her service and I wasn't in the state then, the day this girl came to Lagos I called her, could you believe she didn't pick her call and she never care to call back after 3 months.

During my birthday she had to send me a birthday wish without calling... Now I am back to Lagos then I keep calling her and telling her how we will meet she was just busy prevaricating telling me she will call me back, the worst of it she won't caree to call back, later I did told her on Whatsapp why is she acting like that, but all what she could do is to form anger.

And I did let her know that I know she will later turn me down because it doesn't come to me like a surprise.

And I let her know theat Naija girls shouldn't be taken serious.
when dating them just don't put ur heart in the relationship, though I have met very good ones but the bad ones are too many to trust the good.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by bigl: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2015
op, you causes your own misfortune! How can u romance a lady to d point of "losing herself" like you said and you refuse to penetrate?

u left her hanging on several occassions and thats even worse than not romancing her at all!

Now, thats a lesson for u guys: if u arouse a lady, be sure to phuck her brains out! or dont even try to give her a peck if u're not gonna have se.x!

hypocrisy of the highest order! If u keep doing this, most ladies will keep dumping u!

"romance ye not if you're not ready to phuck her!
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by nandyz(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2015
bro.. it has happen to me OK.... jus pick her call n hear from. .. meawhile... life goes on..... is for ur good..
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by psamuel618(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2015
seangy4konji:
Sorry about that mate...

It happen to olugbon,Olugbon took heart,It happen to Aresa,Aresa took it like a palm oil and used it to rub his body like a body cream...

You will take this one like cocoa butter and use it to run your body...

Again...sorry mate and always try to learn from our fore fathers like Olugbon,Aresa,Orunmila,Obatala,Sango and ko...They have all experienced such stuffs before and used their entire lives to warn us about such things but we never listen.

Na you talk better brother... Come take turbo king make we shayo for dis MUMU wey carry woman matter for head like Wyclef Jean.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by psamuel618(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2015
Pele....nle.... If you were my brother, I would have do you strong thing. This's 21 Century and a man will still foolishly dated a girl for 3years without sex... Platonic Relationship :oPele....nle.... If you were my brother, I would have do you strong thing. This's 21 Century and a man will still foolishly dated a girl for 3years without sex... Platonic Relationship It happened to me before, yours was 3years, mine was 11years, though no sex and we do all such of rubbish stuffs I wouldn't want to say online, but trust me, warri no dey carry last, we do am draw draw... Woo, you've learnt your lesson the hard way so next time you should follow my policy which is "if dating a girl for the first 7days of she accepting me without sex, the relationship na bastard be that"...
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by coolhumble(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2015
ModiKen:

Gbam!

One carton of origin for you sir!

Thank you.my brother grin
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by coolhumble(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2015
passionate88:
This thinking do leaf to rape.

My advice was not to.molest his girlfriend, they are in love right, taking a step to check a situation or to know what other person feels about this thing does not.mean i molest or want to.molest her.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by coolhumble(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2015
ayoolanr:

Please do not listen to this male chauvinist! NO means NO!!!! WTF? Nigerian men are so full of 5hit, a lot of rape happens due to men having this sort of mind set! I mean, this is just so annoying and i am trying so hard to restrain myself from insulting this dude!!!!

You will agree with.me that most of the times when a female says no she might want to see how you react to that, i have never raped a lady but when i tried to share my true experience with people dont try to name me a rapist. We should be real no.matter what we are discussing. Now tell me what led her to another guy at the end of the day, was it.not sex the first guy refused to have with her even when she says no and she really wanted it?
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Austine2020: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
U have spoken well, everything happens for a reason. So he should move on with his life.
sweetorgasms:
brother what can i say? well there is nothing u can do abt it, how do u know she was a virgin when uve not slept with her? d truth is that she was never a virgin, now this is one of d reason why a guy should not date a girl 4rm a poverty stricken family, bcaus when a richer guy comes the parents will give her hand in marriage to d richer guy and that is what has just happened to you, bcaus her dad must have been aware about her new marriage bcaus u use to send money through his bank account to her, so bro there is nothing u can do, just take heart and stand up like the man that u are and move on, showing weakness will be giving ur enemy a chance over u, learn ur lesson and move on with ur life, thank GOD that u even get to c her other side, what if after marriage and child birth, she then left u 4 anoda man? so take it as a blessing and move on, GOD will give you a better, more beautiful and GOD fearing lady. 'just forgive her and leave the rest for GOD.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by kennykg(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Sorry my bro, from your post you contributed so much to the relationship and she did less meaning you got out smarted, the truth is that she used you as a backup for cash, attention and appearance....

Bro just attend the wedding with an entourage of beautiful ladies... And moved on with your life

I'm sure some nl ladies would have bombing your pm
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by sonibota: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2015
Whatever anybody says, it is better for you to loose her now that it was still at acquaintance level, rather than her taking a walk after starting the marital process. Once your wife comes along, things will fall into place without prompting. But my candid advice is stop investing in relationships before they take off.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by chiokefranklin(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2015
chaiiiiii my brother you are a God sent to the girl, in fact you are a God sent to all girls because they (girls) loves fools like that,sorry I mean Angels like you. Is part of tithe, probably you don't pay your tithe during your service year. and you paid it to the right place an imo girl chaiiiiii my guy are u really a Nigerian or you came to charge phone here? thank God you have gotten an oil company job now you will do more of that to girls because is like it's your calling, I will even send my sisters pin for you to add her and date her with ur angelic self control .566ACF04. mr perfect .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.