Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (55807 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Bamz555: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Lol! Ur ordeal is funny yet sympathetic. I don't know how much sorry can heal ur wound. But bro, the only consolation u got now is dat ur new good job. God has consoled u. So encourage urself in d lord, hold on to ur job.

But sha u were foolish o, u shuld av detected dis frm d start, a girl dat dnt won't sex bt always loose control during romance. Hmmm.. No sex indeed. Nd may I ask u. U spend 70% of ur allowee on her, so she's got her own 100%+70% frm u. She got 170% nd u got 30%. Mehn dat's nt love it's foolishness, nd it shows u don't even av a plan 4ur future, d relationship was money driven nt love as u purported. Oh less I 4get u also gv her ur personal savings. Will I be right to say she got 200% nd u get. 30%. Bro u were foolish, uno wise at all!!!

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by uyimen: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2015
sparcolette:
Some girls sha
My dear"move on" is d word
Shits do happen, buh in all,Life goes on..
It hurts yeah,its nt gona be easy getting past this
Buh u hv to try,see it as one of those dark sides of life

true talk, pick urself up and move on,there is nothing u can do about it
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Filashade(f): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2015
Ehhhhhhhhhn!!!

Nawaooo

People r so wicked o

She left u after all the things u did for her?

Chai. No wonder men call us gold diggers. See an example here.

Pls op just take heart ehhhnnn. There was a reason y dis happened and I know its for a good cause. Ur soul mate is still out there just keep on searching ehhhn.

Pele se o ti gbo?

And please guys and girls Don't give out money to anyone who is not ur wife ehhn this is what happens. The op will never get back the money he gave her. I didn't say u shouldn't buy b-day cards or chocolate for him or her ooo just dnt give money because people r becoming gold diggers worse than before.

Op jut continue working hard at ur new job

Eeeya cry
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Airforce1(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2015
Sorry cheesy
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by geosegun(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Filashade:
Ehhhhhhhhhn!!!

Nawaooo

People r so wicked o

Pls op just take heart ehhhnnn. There was a reason y dis happened and I know its for a good cause. Ur soul mare is still out there just keep on searching ehhhn.

Kpele shoti bo?[size=8pt][/size]

And please guys and girls Don't give out money to anyone who is not ur wife ehhn this is what happens. The op will never get back the money he gave her. I didn't say u shouldn't buy b-day cards or chocolate for him or her ooo just dnt give money because people r becoming gold diggers worse than before.

Eeeya cry

At bolded, it is : 'Pele se o ti gbo'?

Cheers,
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Funjosh(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2015
EsanEmmanuel:
cc funjosh

Lolz...... Guy why u quote me na undecided

You know say time foe that kind business don pass for me, na you dey buy the market now so continue the Lord is your strength tongue

as for me and me I don stop this kind business since smiley
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by free37: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2015
Chai....sorry o!!
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by ovus7(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
At least u learn ur lesson...so better luck next time..life b like nariabet small old fit cut ur game.so prepare for loss or win
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Great experience. Now you becoming a man. Did you do all that spending hoping she would marry you? Did you tell her clearly you would marry her? If you did,what was her response,her reaction?
I spent crazily on a girl years back without the intent of marrying her. She felt indebted and thought i would marry her. When she told me she was starting to have suitors,i was happy for her. She however felt bad.
Personally, i never spend money on anyone expecting rewards or their loyalty.
Life is not fair.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by seangy4konji: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
I prefer Goldberg my brother...

Tuale...If he die we ontop woman matter men will continue life...
psamuel618:

Na you talk better brother... Come take turbo king make we shayo for dis MUMU wey carry woman matter for head like Wyclef Jean.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Pls save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks

grin grin grin An owerri girl told you she is a virgin & you literally believed her ha!...Owerri is the last place on earth you can find a virgin.

What annoys me the most was the fact you were giving her 75% of your income,bros why na + the fact other sharp guy(s) is knacking her left & right.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

How much percent for showing you love? grin

Btw, don't take the harsh words people are saying to you as "hate", more like "tough love" because if everyone is handling you with kids gloves or like a victim, you will learn absolutely nothing. Squint & parse through the "hate" & you might actually see that it's coming from a good place.

Looool,the slow poke wants you to show him 75% of your love,then you manage the remaining 25% love left grin grin grin...The guy is so annoying.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by gayeobasan(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bro i also had a similar experience but i had to move on. It affected me seriously though but what can i do but to take it as a man.Welcome to the reality of life.Please kindly relay this to God i'm sure he would sort you out because you have kept yourself clean.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
She's d type of lady that do makes guys think we ladies are the same

Before nko,aren't y'all same¿...
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Philadelphia: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
avasweet:

Yes nah...imagine I get a man who agrees to no marriage no sex objectives and he spend dis much on me, my dear WTF do I want again....plus the fact he helps to control our degree during rromance, mehhnnn....some lady sha...smh embarassed

Commot for road joor. All of una na the same thing. You just dey use style dey find who you go maga undecided.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Philadelphia:

Commot for road joor. All of una na the same thing. You just dey use style dey find who you go maga undecided.

You knw wat??....u knw wat??...u being foolish isn't new to me, the fact dat u lack basic brain is not a surprise....i expected more dan jst ur foolishness...so throw more
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
mordtonia:
Why they insults? What did he do wrong? He's not a fool for not sleeping with her because even if he had sex with her he would still be heartbroken and would feel deeper pain because he really loves her.
He doesn't need bashing, you don't know the pain he's going through. OP I can help you get through this. Send me a pm.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by psamuel618(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
seangy4konji:
I prefer Goldberg my brother...
Tuale...If he die we ontop woman matter men will continue life...
Na xo... Life is 100years too short to die for one bitch...
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by psamuel618(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
My Keyboard Warriors and Internet Gangsters do says " Let the bitches go, the love of money will bring her back." Go to clubs, have fun with girls, enjoy life, it's too short to be wasted of one unfaithful girl. I believe No man can take your woman, they can only take your hoe. So believe she is your hoe and not your wife, you were just so blind not to have yansh her before she diverted... That's a lesson for another time @OP
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
We are not
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by adedayourt(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2015
RenzK:

lol..U eeeeeh! grin

seriously dat prt got me cracking cheesy grin

welcom to nl cool

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by psamuel618(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2015
Filashade:
Ehhhhhhhhhn!!!

Nawaooo

People r so wicked o

Pls op just take heart ehhhnnn. There was a reason y dis happened and I know its for a good cause. Ur soul mare is still out there just keep on searching ehhhn.

Pele se o ti gbo?

Eeeya cry

The OP has learnt his lesson the hard way... I just hope he recovered real soon. He should zero his mind, face his new job and get rich... He should let the bitch go, the love of money will bring her back. Hope he won't repeat the same shit next time. It happened to me twice and I knew I was a fool for the second time and I learnt my lesson. It will never happen the 3rd time though.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by EmmyDe25(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2015
To think some guys still fall for this cheap lies is just unreal. 3 years of nothing and you think the lady owe you anything sticking around? c'mon bro, their heart is givrn to the highest bidder. Know that today, in case you don't.
Still waiting for that lady that will break me though....I'm not up for all these Becky G and Austin Mahone's love.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2015
The Op actually thinks the girl didn't know he's been screwing other women.
Sharp babe.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Ballmer: 12:01am On Oct 02, 2015
avasweet:

I don't do nairaland guys....dey are all the same....wen I meet the guy I will knw he is the one

Luckily, am not one and I will definitely make a great friend of not necessarily a lover. No need jumping at loving. So why not respond to the message I sent privately ? Thanks.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by macaranta(m): 12:17am On Oct 02, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Pls save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks
Eya ...just storm the wedding Jack Bauer Style chanting I no go gree o...I no go gree
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2015
Ballmer:

Luckily, am not one and I will definitely make a great friend of not necessarily a lover. No need jumping at loving. So why not respond to the message I sent privately ? Thanks.

Sooorry I got alot...don't knw urs...btw....ignored some and replied some
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Ballmer: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
avasweet:

Sooorry I got alot...don't knw urs...btw....ignored some and replied some

It is well have fun.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by snopzy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
''she was 18yrs then''. Hmmmm logically she graduated at the age of 15yrs and gained admission at the age of 11yrs...iranu!!
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by fxbot: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Seculent:

Imo girls ain't it... I had one I dated online for about 3yrs. When she came to Lagos to do her service and I wasn't in the state then, the day this girl came to Lagos I called her, could you believe she didn't pick her call and she never care to call back after 3 months.

During my birthday she had to send me a birthday wish without calling... Now I am back to Lagos then I keep calling her and telling her how we will meet she was just busy prevaricating telling me she will call me back, the worst of it she won't caree to call back, later I did told her on Whatsapp why is she acting like that, but all what she could do is to form anger.

And I did let her know that I know she will later turn me down because it doesn't come to me like a surprise.

And I let her know theat Naija girls shouldn't be taken serious.
u b mumu
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Seculent: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
fxbot:
u b mumu
In what way? If you can't state something without insulting.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Seculent: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
fxbot:
u b mumu
I asked a question you couldn't answer.

Seems it's the "Imo" you saw there that hit your nerve that's why you called your elder brother mumu.

Next you want to quote me let point follows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.