Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (55843 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by kaywhynoni: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
slap1:
Sorry, bro. I have a question though, for personal reasons: [/b] Would you have felt better if you had sex with her? [/b]I ask this for those who preach that heartbreak is better when there is no sex in the failed relationship.
Not well fixed
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by mustiiz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
IyawoDoctor:

I'm fine
If u don't mind can we talk better on bbm plss or whatsapp.. Plsss dnt say no
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by chrisk9(f): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
vizkiz:
another mumufied brother creating a mumutic thread about his mumuinizm undecided
Lol pple easy on d nice guy here he jst got mumufied by mistake
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by GodMode: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lmfao @ spending 75 percent of your wages on her. Smdh

Miss independent buy me a drink pls..
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by EsanEmmanuel(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

Pls save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks
cc funjosh
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by ojuu4u(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Any relatnshp (romantic, buz or career) in ds world has to do wt bargaining. D more ur bargaining power, d beta d deal u enter into rexnshp wt a lady. With no sex yet u ar expending ur sweat onto her masively, dnt u kn wen u ve a sex wt a lady u make ur deal strönger, also havin sex wt a lady make her love u d more and lastly u enter in relatnshp wt a lady wt 3 solid years without heading towards mariage. She wud just see u as a kid nd see d rexnshp as a child play

3 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by sirhot(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Op some advice here are plain silly! I know how you feel; betrayed, rejected, deceived etc. You did the right thing by not sleeping with her. Fvvckinnggg a girl is not the best way to get back at her else you get HIV. So you choose. I'll rather be free of STDs in a no sex relationship than endanger my life with a sex relationship.

Let a lady do what she wants with her body, if I can't take or don't want it, I move on. She can't say I used her grin grin

Safety first! Loose infected bitches everywhere. Be careful!

2 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by passionate88: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lmfao @ spending 75 percent of your wages on her. Smdh
Funny right? that's naija girls for you. They love duping guys with this virginity thing nd majority of them always end up with another guy
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by passionate88: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
coolhumble:
Your lost bro but life goes on, when she told you she does not want sex until.marriage did you try to have it with her, when talking about sex did you study her body language? Most times when girls says NO they actually means YES.
This thinking do leaf to rape.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by jannies: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO SEX before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that...I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings...

On several ocassions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father's first bank account (she was 18yrs then).

Once in a month, I travelled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her....Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her....But to my greatest shock ever...She sent me an apology sms that she will be getting married next week...I was preparing for sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal...She is calling but I can't imagine myself taking the calls...Pls I need your pool of unalloyed advice...

She was 18 then? Now what's the difference between you and Sanusi that's been crucified for picking an 18 year old bride? Btw the earlier you wake up from that sleep the better for you...
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Stanleyafam:
Bro the good part is, she'll forever respect you, but it's sad, I mean she left som1 who respects her for another she barely knows..

God has seen ur kind act and he will bring to u som1 that will head in the same direction as u, be patient, that's how life is..
bro God bless u for dis....av learn sumtin new frm u
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by yetunsbay(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
midehi2:
another maga...too bad
d moment u see a lady that her most visited sectn is "Romance" u wuld hv knwn
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
GodMode:

Miss independent buy me a drink pls..

I be mugu(ette)? grin

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by DeRay98(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Someone she barely knows? I wouldn't be suprised if 1)she's a fake virgin
2)she's been sleeping with the dude she's marrying because she actually loves him & only using the OP as her gullible cash cow.

My exact line of thoughts...
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
adedayourt:

i just dey imagine.

dude jus saw som1 else reapin d benefit of his investmnt, wat can he do. . . .. grin
the babe no try sha. Even though u never can tell what made her to choose the other man.

But the guy should just take it as bad market and move on. Things like that happen everyday. Men and women dissappoint each other everyday. But live goes no.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by kinibigdeal(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
You are simply a maintenance officer while the man she want to marry now was the service engineer.

2 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by passionate88: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
Stanleyafam:
Bro the good part is, she'll forever respect you, but it's sad, I mean she left som1 who respects her for another she barely knows..

God has seen ur kind act and he will bring to u som1 that will head in the same direction as u, be patient, that's how life is..
how do you know she barely know the guy? .
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by yetunsbay(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
nerdfrost:
So this still happens,guy move on,if she was worth u she wud have waited. angry
I sometimes wonder what ladies want.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
passionate88:
Funny right? that's naija girls for you. They love duping guys with this virginity thing nd majority of them always end up with another guy

Yeah no offence, but some of these guys are also unbelievably stewpid. Someone says they're a virgin & you fall for it hook, line and sinker? Wow. Just wow.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Kassychuks(f): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
angry angryTke hrt my dear.Just tke it as one of doz tinx.Sme gals shaa.....
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by adedayourt(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
the babe no try sha. Even though u never can tell what made her to choose the other man.

But the guy should just take it as bad market and move on. Things like that happen everyday. Men and women dissappoint each other everyday. But live goes no.

d guy tried playin nice but got stabbed
hes furious nd out fr vengance
now a wounded lion has been added to d pack of guys out der to chop any lady nd clean mouth

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by omoolope2019(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pick her call bro..who knows she might be pulling your legs
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Omeny: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Move on Bro and forget her! Settle down with ur Oil job! Girls of all kinds will soon come flocking around you!
Be wise! Do u have anything to do now than to move on?
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Kassychuks(f): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:
You are simply a maintenance officer while the man she want to marry now was the service engineer.
Lolzzzzz....Hahahahahahaha!!!Idiooootttttt
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Bnladan(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
"We've got holes in our lives, we've got holes in our hearts, wia we got holes we've got holes but we carry on."-Passenger. I feel sorry 4 u wholeheartedly
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by sparklesJ(f): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
lesson 1 don't start a relationship with regular sending of money 2 a girl cus d moment u start facing challenges, den ds s what happens next ( d babe looking out 4 a better option) cool
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by erumena(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

Try to find out why she left you for someone else, forgive her and move on. Your faithfulness, sincerity and love towards her will not go unrewarded, above all, move closer to God, he knows what's best for us all!
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by kinibigdeal(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kassychuks:
Lolzzzzz....Hahahahahahaha!!!Idiooootttttt
tongue
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by clintmyboy: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
bros pls take heart she is not meant for u your woman is some where
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by passionate88: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah no offence, but some of these guys are also unbelievably stewpid. Someone says they're a virgin & you fall for it hook, line and sinker? Wow. Just wow.
You've seen it na. when I say modern Nigeria girls are nothing when in a relationship, they will say we are bitter, we are just saying the things that we know nd see. There are just few good girls in Nigeria, and only two I respect on nairaland.
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
macroscopic:
Pls Nairalanders help!!

where was I
welcome to Nigeria, bro

pele, move on
Re: After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else by judedwriter(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
vizkiz:
another mumufied brother creating a mumutic thread about his mumuinizm undecided
grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / My Partner’s Betrayal Has Pushed Me To Depression , Please Help / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.