Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife (5074 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Adaeze003(f): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2015
Ha! Who is this again? When your mates are wailing on the other thread that young women are becoming more successful than their male counterparts grin grin...

You should be hoping that your wife will see you as a worthy investment instead of coming here to spew trash...

"Don't invest in your wife" like she'll sit there and hopelessly pray to you for her daily bread. Mtcheew...

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 30, 2015
esosa993:

and if I don't??
i reserve my reply
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 30, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
i reserve my reply

I don't have time for drama
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by ibrahym47(m): 2:29am On Sep 30, 2015
firstEVA:
it's a very shallow one sided post, just as there are un appreciative wives and girlfriends, same applies to siblings. It's myopic to make such conclusions based on one or two cases you've seen. Well, that's you.
Abeg leave this I too know op.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 30, 2015
RedBenson:
Well, i wouldnt like to bla bla bla too much but i would like to address issues as i may be able.

No woman, i repeat, no woman is seem to be a sure property to any man, not even your wife. Yes, you heard me well....i said not even your wife, yes the woman you paid dowry to and killed cows for the community to eat and celebrate. She's certainly not yours and may never be yours. We've had so many issues of this kind of situation and they will continue to happen till the end of time. Women are unpredictable and obviously will remain so till only God knows when such will stop. The very last encounter is a woman who married to a mechanic and the union has already produced 3 kids with the eldest starting JSSI this September. The mechanic husband took it upon himself to train her in the university and she gradauted. When she went to service, according information made available, till this very minute, her whereabout is not known again. Not like she was kidnapped or killed, but because she followed another guy and dumbed the sorry ass mechanic husband and kids behind. Well, such wasnt the first nor the second, third, fourth or will it ever be the last.
Girlfriends and wives dumb their partners regularly.

Now, imagine if all the resources spent in sending a girlfriend/wife to school were spent in sending a brother/sister, the impact that would've created in the family. Train him/her to become a medical doctor, lawyer, an accountant etc. He/she comes out and be gainfully employed, the impact wont just be created on you alone who trained him/her, but to the family, the community and the society. As he is your brother/sister, the status remains same till death come calling. If it's well with him/her financially, it will be well with you as well. Even when you go broke, he/she will sure be there to support you and make sure your challenging moment does not last for long. I will post a further link to prove my point in this regard. What am i saying? Your brother or sister is the right channel to make that investment. Guys, wise up and stop spending your money on that lady/woman. She's not yours and may forever not be yours. Invest and groom that your brother/sister especially the he/she who has interest in education and bring him/her to appreciable level that the society will now appreciate him/her while he/she works and contribute his/her quota to the national/community development. Women are just there for their selfish interest and will sure dumb you once a better option seems to show up. But your brother/sister will forever remain your brother/sister.

This is something i learnt recently and therefore decided to bring it to the knowledge of those who may not think in this direction.

Well, a word is said to be enough for the wise.

I'm out of here!
very useless post. And what's dumb you keep mentioning? Do you mean dump?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 30, 2015
esosa993:
as much as I support male folks, the hatred direct to ladies on nairaland is quite alarming and scary, the romance section is just full of bitter people and misogynists. its getting out of hand.

So in your consideration, the female (sisters) that i urge to be given more attention in training are not ladies? Are ladies only referred to wives?
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 30, 2015
Chidexter:
Hmm op i just dey laugh you in 3d.
You can go ahead and marry your sister or brother then.

To buttress this your pointless point, you decided to fabricate a story of a woman who married a mechanic and couldnt be found after the said mechanic husband trained her to university level,...... Now this said woman you're saying couldnt be found, all of a sudden you said she followed another guy.

Abeg how you take know?.
too much nollywood don format your brain.

Infact this your writeup has so many leaks even more than Nigeria's oil pipeline.

So have you thought towards the direction that she might've possibly established her intention known to the family before she went missing? Havent you heard wives/girlfriends telling their partners they no longer consider them suitable for the friendship/marriage after they had been trained through school, and then just before you return to the house one day, she is gone and gone for real.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 30, 2015
RedBenson:

So in your consideration, the female (sisters) that i urge to be given more attention in training are not ladies? Are ladies only referred to wives?

I am talking in general the hatred on the romance section towards women is too much , I was in a thread where some guys supported rape and even said ladies should be killed cos we don't deserve to live,this section is very tiring ...
..some of you would have girl child later in life, will you be happy if your daughter ends up with a man who doesn't take care of her?
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2015
esosa993:

I am talking in general the hatred on the romance section towards women is too much , I was in a thread where some guys supported rape and even said ladies should be killed cos we don't deserve to live,this section is very tiring ...
..some of you would have girl child later in life, will you be happy if your daughter ends up with a man who doesn't take care of her?

Well, whether we'll have daughters or not, let's allow ourselves to be judged by the circumstances we've come across in the hands of women. Simple!
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2015
RedBenson:

Well, whether we'll have daughters or not, let's allow ourselves to be judged by the circumstances we've come across in the hands of women. Simple!

k

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by tpiah2: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
RedBenson:

Well, whether we'll have daughters or not, let's allow ourselves to be judged by the circumstances we've come across in the hands of prostitutes. Simple!
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=tpiah2 post=38539229][/quote]
Is that madness or what? When did it start?
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by wristbangle: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
OP in as much as I bash gold digging ladies, I will not succumb to maltreating your wife whom is your direct family while others must come second. The example of a mechanic and a graduate comparison is outrageous bro.

Marriage is different from relationship. Even in relationship u have to spend something on ur lady no matter how little it maybe.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by chiboy429(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2015
Please redbenson. I have followed ur other thread sent you a pm but you havent replied since then this is my contact 08182161527 ,add me on watsapp ,need your help thanks waiting for reply.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by ambient: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
op is a big liar families in nigeria are the ones that pull thier brother down not the wife or a girlfriend .once you start making money your family stop seeing you as thier brother/son they start seeing you as an avenue to get money.imagine my hubbye relatives only comes to visit when they need money his brother demended that he put him on monthly allowance.for them he is now a gold mine.God save us from this nigerian mentality.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
chiboy429:
Please redbenson. I have followed ur other thread sent you a pm but you havent replied since then this is my contact 08182161527 ,add me on watsapp ,need your help thanks waiting for reply.

What help exactly is that? Well, send me at sleekbenson@gmail.com

Note: mail address will be edited off soon.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
ambient:
op is a big liar families in nigeria are the ones that pull thier brother down not the wife or a girlfriend .once you start making money your family stop seeing you as thier brother/son they start seeing you as an avenue to get money.imagine my fiance relatives only comes to visit when they need money his brother demended that he put him on monthly allowance.for them he is now a gold mine.God save us from this nigerian mentality.

So the one you've been syphoning and hoarding for yourself, you wont dare mention those ones. Btw, if he is gone broke now, no one will see your brake light near him again, but the brothers and sisters will sure still be there for him.

Abegi, wetin we never see for this country.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
RedBenson:

So the one you've been syphoning and hoarding for yourself, you wont dare mention those ones. Btw, if he is gone broke now, no one will see your brake light near him again, but the brothers and sisters will sure still be there for him.

you have still not corrected the dumb to dump, you must be very dumb
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by SkinnyDude(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
i will kill my uncle anytime i set my eyes on him.. you dont know wha this man and her stupiid wife did to (his sister) my mum... am waiting for them.. my axe is sharpen
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Owliver(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
There are bad men and there are good men... there are bad women and there are good women... Thats all i have to say
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by ERCROSS(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Big trash!

Balderdash!!

Guys don't be so silly to buy this preposterous idea. When you get married, your wife is now your direct family. She comes first before your parents and siblings. That's what it means to leave your father and mother and be joined to another.

Note: your wife not your girlfriend. Even though there's nothing wrong about spending on your girlfriend. grin
broh, r u really serious abt putting ones wife above ones parent
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
lifeisabitch:
you have still not corrected the dumb to dump, you must be very dumb

My detractors are still at work. Believe me, i wont reply you again. Never!
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:
OP in as much as I bash gold digging ladies, I will not succumb to maltreating your wife whom is your direct family while others must come second. The example of a mechanic and a graduate comparison is outrageous bro.

Marriage is different from relationship. Even in relationship u have to spend something on ur lady no matter how little it maybe.

Congratulations as you enjoy your "mumulity" in the name of "your wife is your first family" till when your eyes will open.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
wristbangle:

Congratulations as you enjoy your "mumulity" in the name of "your wife is your first family" till when your eyes will open.

I've said mine and i stand by it. Antecedents even prove me right.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
ERCROSS:

broh, r u really serious abt putting ones wife above ones parent
Firstly, I'm not a 'broh'. Secondly, yes! When you're married, your wife is your immediate family. The one you came from becomes secondary. Even in social studies back then in school, we were taught the difference between nuclear family and extended family.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by tpiah2: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
RedBenson:

Is that my madness or what? When did it start?

You are in a better position to tell us.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by ambient: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
RedBenson:

yes i do spend his money and he do spend mine but the difference is that i always find ways in which we maintain our comfortable status not when dere is no money the only thing you will be hearing is 'e go better' anyway you sound bitter. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by zeyney(f): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Op I Understand Dat U Re Bitter Abt D Character Ladies Of Dis Age Exhibit But There Are Stil Gud Men Nd Women Out There Evn Though Dey Re Few.U Jus Hv 2 Luk In D Ryt Place Nd Shine Ur Eyes
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
ambient:

yes i do spend his money and he do spend mine but the difference is that i always find ways in which we maintain our comfortable status not when dere is no money the only thing you will be hearing is 'e go better' anyway you sound bitter. undecided

Why dodging the main question? I said, if he's gone broke today (God forbid), will you be any where near him unlike the brothers and sisters who will still accept irrespective of his condition? And what then will happen to all the investment he thought he was placing in you?
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by toyour(f): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
RedBenson:

I totally disagree with u. My hubby was very busy using his hard earn moni 2 send his sisters 2 university b4 we got married .he did dat till he Was in his late 30s. His sisters he wnted 2 die for got married b4 him. We are married now. Some years back wen I was pregnant of our child planned 2 travel out of d country 4 his masters degree. He ran 2 his sisters 4 financial assistance, non of dem gave him a kobo. Thank God I am working. 4get it, my hubby and my children are d only family I have. In all he puts me first

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by MRSANITY(m): 12:44am On Oct 03, 2015
RedBenson:
Well, i wouldnt like to bla bla bla too much but i would like to address issues as i may be able.

No woman, i repeat, no woman is seem to be a sure property to any man, not even your wife. Yes, you heard me well....i said not even your wife, yes the woman you paid dowry to and killed cows for the community to eat and celebrate. She's certainly not yours and may never be yours. We've had so many issues of this kind of situation and they will continue to happen till the end of time. Women are unpredictable and obviously will remain so till only God knows when such will stop. The very last encounter is a woman who married to a mechanic and the union has already produced 3 kids with the eldest starting JSSI this September. The mechanic husband took it upon himself to train her in the university and she gradauted. When she went to service, according information made available, till this very minute, her whereabout is not known again. Not like she was kidnapped or killed, but because she followed another guy and dumbed the sorry ass mechanic husband and kids behind. Well, such wasnt the first nor the second, third, fourth or will it ever be the last.
Girlfriends and wives dumb their partners regularly.

Now, imagine if all the resources spent in sending a girlfriend/wife to school were spent in sending a brother/sister, the impact that would've created in the family. Train him/her to become a medical doctor, lawyer, an accountant etc. He/she comes out and be gainfully employed, the impact wont just be created on you alone who trained him/her, but to the family, the community and the society. As he is your brother/sister, the status remains same till death come calling. If it's well with him/her financially, it will be well with you as well. Even when you go broke, he/she will sure be there to support you and make sure your challenging moment does not last for long. I will post a further link to prove my point in this regard. What am i saying? Your brother or sister is the right channel to make that investment. Guys, wise up and stop spending your money on that lady/woman. She's not yours and may forever not be yours. Invest and groom that your brother/sister especially the he/she who has interest in education and bring him/her to appreciable level that the society will now appreciate him/her while he/she works and contribute his/her quota to the national/community development. Women are just there for their selfish interest and will sure dumb you once a better option seems to show up. But your brother/sister will forever remain your brother/sister.

This is something i learnt recently and therefore decided to bring it to the knowledge of those who may not think in this direction.

Well, a word is said to be enough for the wise.

I'm out of here!
redbaba has come again with his bad grammar cheesy

By the way, you seem to have no value for women, a wife should not be equated with a girlfriend. You should also know that extended family members like brothers, sisters etc are more insatiable than your wife. Ur orientation is faulty mr man. Peace.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 03, 2015
Oh I got an heart ache seeing how mammothy your opinion looks shocked

Whatever you wrote, I reason with u to an extent. Some folks are just so stupid they won't takia af them family when money comes cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? / Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage / (VIDEO) Two Lovebirds Publicly Having A Qu*ckie At The Maryland Mall In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.