Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife (5070 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? / Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2015
LOL! Redbenson imagine when you were younger, and whenever your mum asked for money for business or personal use your dad says no, then your uncle/aunt comes to ask for money for whatever and he doesn't even think twice before giving them the money. I'm sure you'll be very proud of your dad. Yes?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2015
Adaeze003:
Ha! Who is this again? When your mates are wailing on the other thread that young women are becoming more successful than their male counterparts grin grin...

You should be hoping that your wife will see you as a worthy investment instead of coming here to spew trash...

"Don't invest in your wife" like she'll sit there and hopelessly pray to you for her daily bread. Mtcheew...

My thoughts exactly!
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2015
RedBenson:

Congratulations as you enjoy your "mumulity" in the name of "your wife is your first family" till when your eyes will open.

I've said mine and i stand by it. Antecedents even prove me right.

Since you think your wife is not your first family, I guess your mum(no offence intended please) is extended family to your dad, and your uncles come before her? I'm just trying to understand. The girl that made you this bitter did you strong thing.

But then again, I'm thinking if you and your siblings were given equal opportunities, like you were all educated and all, why do you need to invest in them ? Why can't they also work hard and be independent.

Its a different case though, if you are the only educated one, and you have to send them to school, or set them up in business? And not like you have to give them money forever.

Lastly, there are so many ladies out there that don't need to be "invested" in. Their dads have done all the investing. Except you think this is 1820 where parents train only male children and leave their female children for husbands to do the investing.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2015
LOClass:

Since you think your wife is not your first family, I guess your mum(no offence intended please) is extended family to your dad, and your uncles come before her? I'm just trying to understand. The girl that made you this bitter did you strong thing.

But then again, I'm thinking if you and your siblings were given equal opportunities, like you were all educated and all, why do you need to invest in them ? Why can't they also work hard and be independent.

Its a different case though, if you are the only educated one, and you have to send them to school, or set them up in business? And not like you have to give them money forever.

Lastly, there are so many ladies out there that don't need to be "invested" in. Their dads have done all the investing. Except you think this is 1820 where parents train only male children and leave their female children for husbands to do the investing.

I don't think the op put a lot of thoughts in his post, it's a major blunder. Nice analysis there by the way.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2015
firstEVA:
I don't think the op put a lot of thoughts in his post, it's a major blunder. Nice analysis there by the way.

I know right, it's pretty obvious.

And , Thanks.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by DrGroove(f): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Macdove02:
Guy, you make brain...dont mind those fools, they are the type that will spend all their earnings on girls and they will end up not marrying them.

But at least they end up fuccking them
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Macdove02(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2015
DrGroove:

But at least they end up fuccking them
How does that add value to their lives
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by refreshrate: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2015
Macdove02:

Someone gives you a response like that and you think he reasons beyond his zippers?

you get time i swear!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2015
When married the order of investment should be Parents- kids-Yourself-siblings- wife. Thus in this order should your priority be given. Parents first and others follow.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by tpiah2: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Op what happened to your ashewo business?

Are you saying your customers should stop spending there?
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by DrGroove(f): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
Macdove02:
I should be asking you as you men chase n invest in pussssy like your lives depend on it
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by fxbot: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
RedBenson:

Well, like the scenario i gave before or the one below, they were not done by girlfriends. They were done by "wives". So what are you telling me? My brother, your brother or sister is the bestchannel to push the money into.

www.nairaland.com/2572190/she-started-nagging-when-he
you have never in. Your life met a good girl. It's very obvious in virtually all your post.

Now let me tell you: The biggest mistake my late mother ever made was helping families at the detriment of her children and not putting investments on ground. Talk about a woman who was the major supplier of building materials when the construction of. Teslim Balogun stadium was first awarded in the early 90s. O boy, my mother was in serious money and na Ghana must go dem dey use carry money go bank.

Our home in Lagos became a convergence point for all sort of *relative* one who even went to the US with job my mother gave him came back and accused her of using juju against him for not being able to go back.

Another who went to Canada never gave my mother 1 kobo until her burial. Dude, change the girls you role with!
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by fxbot: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
tpiah2:
Op what happened to your ashewo business?

Are you saying your customers should stop spending there?
the guy is hopeless. After fuckkking ashi finish him dey come here yarn nonsense as if ashies na better people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by atakamus: 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Although I will not fully agree with the OP but he as well has a point. My brother whether a bad one or a good one will be my brother for life. The same for my sister.

I will not advise anybody not to spend on a girlfriend or wife but spend with caution period. Don't allow this stupid concept called love to overcome your reasoning. As the OP said, the fact that u married her does not make her urs fully. You have to know the kind of woman she is before going to the extreme for her period. Most Nigerian women believe that the man will provide everything for the family and even for them. Even when most of them have the money, they don't bring out but rather send to their family members.
My own experience is this. By the way I am married for 7 years and some months now. I don't see my wife as someone that wants to stay in this marriage. We have three children but her actions shows made me to believe that. Within these 7 years she has gotten angry and parked some if her things and left the house for 8 times. Although she has not slept outside my home anytime she parks out. She will leave and returns in the night. I am training her in school not because she is my wife but because of our children. Although I have heard or caught her in an infidelity case but I don't trust or feel happily married to her. The most recent one was the issue of her breaking our marriage enlargement pictures because she is angry. She went ahead to destroy most of our marriage pictures that I managed to preserve. Although she has been asking for forgiveness but I am fed up. She keep showing me that she can leave me oneday without feeling married. This same person don't want me to allow my siblings to live in my place. So please use your reasoning.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2015
atakamus:
Although I will not fully agree with the OP but he as well has a point. My brother whether a bad one or a good one will be my brother for life. The same for my sister.

I will not advise anybody not to spend on a girlfriend or wife but spend with caution period. Don't allow this stupid concept called love to overcome your reasoning. As the OP said, the fact that u married her does not make her urs fully. You have to know the kind of woman she is before going to the extreme for her period. Most Nigerian women believe that the man will provide everything for the family and even for them. Even when most of them have the money, they don't bring out but rather send to their family members.
My own experience is this. By the way I am married for 7 years and some months now. I don't see my wife as someone that wants to stay in this marriage. We have three children but her actions shows made me to believe that. Within these 7 years she has gotten angry and parked some if her things and left the house for 8 times. Although she has not slept outside my home anytime she parks out. She will leave and returns in the night. I am training her in school not because she is my wife but because of our children. Although I have heard or caught her in an infidelity case but I don't trust or feel happily married to her. The most recent one was the issue of her breaking our marriage enlargement pictures because she is angry. She went ahead to destroy most of our marriage pictures that I managed to preserve. Although she has been asking for forgiveness but I am fed up. She keep showing me that she can leave me oneday without feeling married. This same person don't want me to allow my siblings to live in my place. So please use your reasoning.

Thank you my brother. Only the foolish men would not reason alongside with my line of thought. You see, your wife has already started showing that trait of cutting the bond of marriage btwn you two someday and whatever investment you've done on her, pray that it shall be to the benefit of your kids. Anything less, all your resources invested are gone.

I said it and i will keep saying it, i can never go extra mile for the sake of my wife (not to talk of a girlfriend). My only priority is my children. Outside that, i invest more on my siblings than wife. If she is not pleased at that, who cares?
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by chiefokonkwo(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2015
RedBenson:
Well, i wouldnt like to bla bla bla too much but i would like to address issues as i may be able.

No woman, i repeat, no woman is seem to be a sure property to any man, not even your wife. Yes, you heard me well....i said not even your wife, yes the woman you paid dowry to and killed cows for the community to eat and celebrate. She's certainly not yours and may never be yours. We've had so many issues of this kind of situation and they will continue to happen till the end of time. Women are unpredictable and obviously will remain so till only God knows when such will stop. The very last encounter is a woman who married to a mechanic and the union has already produced 3 kids with the eldest starting JSSI this September. The mechanic husband took it upon himself to train her in the university and she gradauted. When she went to service, according information made available, till this very minute, her whereabout is not known again. Not like she was kidnapped or killed, but because she followed another guy and dumbed the sorry ass mechanic husband and kids behind. Well, such wasnt the first nor the second, third, fourth or will it ever be the last.
Girlfriends and wives dumb their partners regularly.

Now, imagine if all the resources spent in sending a girlfriend/wife to school were spent in sending a brother/sister, the impact that would've created in the family. Train him/her to become a medical doctor, lawyer, an accountant etc. He/she comes out and be gainfully employed, the impact wont just be created on you alone who trained him/her, but to the family, the community and the society. As he is your brother/sister, the status remains same till death come calling. If it's well with him/her financially, it will be well with you as well. Even when you go broke, he/she will sure be there to support you and make sure your challenging moment does not last for long. I will post a further link to prove my point in this regard. What am i saying? Your brother or sister is the right channel to make that investment. Guys, wise up and stop spending your money on that lady/woman. She's not yours and may forever not be yours. Invest and groom that your brother/sister especially the he/she who has interest in education and bring him/her to appreciable level that the society will now appreciate him/her while he/she works and contribute his/her quota to the national/community development. Women are just there for their selfish interest and will sure dumb you once a better option seems to show up. But your brother/sister will forever remain your brother/sister.

This is something i learnt recently and therefore decided to bring it to the knowledge of those who may not think in this direction.

Well, a word is said to be enough for the wise.

I'm out of here!

how old are you young boy? you should be banned from creating threads in nairaland. this thread is absolutely senseless.

Not all women are the same, just as not all men are the same. search for a good woman, build her up and she will be a blessing to your nuclear and extended family. peace.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Cavenchy(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2015
OP it's wrong to assume you can't loose your relatives as well. Picture this: you can spend all your money on your so called relative, then one day he makes it big, gets married and spends it all on his wife who makes sure you don't get a dime back.

Bottom line: Be good to all and expect nothing in return. God blesses His children not man.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Joy1706(f): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2015
RedBenson:

Thank you my brother. Only the foolish men would not reason alongside with my line of thought. You see, your wife has already started showing that trait of cutting the bond of marriage btwn you two someday and whatever investment you've done on her, pray that it shall be to the benefit of your kids. Anything less, all your resources invested are gone.

I said it and i will keep saying it, i can never go extra mile for the sake of my wife (not to talk of a girlfriend). My only priority is my children. Outside that, i invest more on my siblings than wife. If she is not pleased at that, who cares?
Dnt go the extra mile na. Na ur marriage. Remain the frustrated, bitter human u are

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2015
RedBenson:

it is very clear that your life is screwed up, you are from a broken home, or a home where your father is a beast or a home where your mum abandoned your dad when he needed her most. It's a pity. From your lifestyle of carrying only ashawo with no girlfriend, it is also very clear you are frustrated, kpele. My only prayer for you is that by the time you are ready to marry, may you marry an irresponsible woman or a certified olosho. You don't deserve a responsible wife, fact.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

how old are you young boy? you should be banned from creating threads in nairaland. this thread is absolutely senseless.

Not all women are the same, just as not all men are the same. search for a good woman, build her up and she will be a blessing to your nuclear and extended family. peace.

Retired but not tired grandpa, can you help me find one of such women who are different from others in their conduct in family and societal affairs? Lol.

No woman worth my investment. They are not loyal. My children will be my paramount priority and after then, siblings. If she is not ok, the road to hell is always widely open.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by chiefokonkwo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
RedBenson:

Retired but not tired grandpa, can you help me find one of such women who are different from others in their conduct in family and societal affairs? Lol.

No woman worth my investment. They are not loyal. My children will be my paramount priority and after then, siblings. If she is not ok, the road to hell is always widely open.

you can checks all the ashewo joints where u have being a regular customer to find your class of women ; or you ask your comrade in ashewoism mr b0rn2fuck to helps u out

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
lifeisabitch:
it is very clear that your life is screwed up, you are from a broken home, or a home where your father is a beast or a home where your mum abandoned your dad when he needed her most. It's a pity. From your lifestyle of carrying only ashawo with no girlfriend, it is also very clear you are frustrated, kpele. My only prayer for you is that by the time you are ready to marry, may you marry an irresponsible woman or a certified olosho. You don't deserve a responsible wife, fact.

You are as bitchy as the life you claim to be a bitch, therefore, i wont condescend so low to embark on an online rebuttal with a bitcch. Go sort yourself out first.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

you can checks all the ashewo joints where u have being a regular customer to find your class of women ; or you ask your comrade in ashewoism mr b0rn2fuck to helps u out

And you are a grandpa? I'm disappointed. Just like saying the best place to find pastors is Igbo smoking joint or ashawo joint.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

shoro niyen
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Although I don't totally agree with the op but he is very correct to some extent. i don't know why all the men when they put their wives or gf's thru school always end badly..This is not the say I know of one Igbo man back then in benin with his sweet young Igbo wife I don even toast her b4 cos I didn't know she was married not to talk of having 3 kids for the guy until pple told me so I respect myself & so I was always quick to point out that she was a married woman to guys when one toast cos the girl was so Damn pretty..FFWRD the man made the big mistake by sponsoring her admission and schooling in Uniben... e no even reach one year when matter cast say na one medical doctor dey hang am for ugbowor there after some time she completely left her husband a rich Igbo business man for a medical doctor.

The second one happened to my younger cousin after his secondary school he was lucky to find a job @ a fuel station not long he became manager bought three cars rented a Behind apartment then he did the abominable put his gf in school(COLBEN)...nothing I nor tell am as in advise for where him no hear me cos I was still in uni then so when I need money I no want reach house na him place be my base. I even advised him to pick up part time at Uniben he go shake head like lizard and once we don settle with enjoyment which mouth I want take advise again when booze and all don cover..that girl was his only investment. When she did her birthday it was like a wedding ceremony esanti baracks finish soji everywhere he even bought the girl a car..but when mgba nack this girl deny my guy oo..him even sleep cell like one week na there him eyes come dey clear & he come get to see her for who she truly is a B!atch n he just gats to know say one guy she introduce as her cuz was actually fcking her and driving the car he bought for her....but we need to help our wives achieve their dreams...if. we don't who will..but I will NEVER put a woman through school it never ends well
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2015
Nvm
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
tpiah2:
is the op no longer in the ashewo section?

The sucker of an OP has been 'Hitted' out of his thread. So long,redbenson.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
BlackMaria:

The sucker of an OP has been 'Hitted' out of his thread. So long,redbenson.

Unfortunately, i can't remember when last i replied a fool and from all indication, i tend not to compromise that status.

Next time >>>>> road to the insane arena.
Re: Why You Should Invest More On Your Siblings Than Your Girlfriend/wife by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Unfortunately, i can't remember when last i replied a fool and from all indication, i tend not to compromise that status.

Next time >>>>> road to the insane arena.
Mr 'Hitted' face front or u fall off the bike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Small Things Instantly Kills The Mood For You / Sex Slavery / I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.