Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . - Jokes Etc (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . (64765 Views)

Hilarious Photo:- See What This Man Wrote On The Change Over Of Gen To NEPA / Letter To Nepa / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2009
wink
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2009
eh hen! i didnt think he will be 9jirian, anyone in his right sences will not walk the streets of Lagos or anywhere in 9ja lookin. lik dat! wink but come o Ifeleke, u sure say no be u u dey take style style dey advertise ya trade abi?, we understand! e good now abi. ona kan o woo oja o!!, you gatz to be bigz o!
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2009
gbogbo biz boiz
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by sylve11: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2009
mom! cool
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2009
Lolabbey- wink Naa me bi dat biko jare, shooo waa ok ni tie jare!! cool
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by romsky: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2009
mo wa pa
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2009
Romade, and u 2 jare, shoooooooo waa paa tie jare!! gbogbo bigz boyz and galz nko? se dem dey eat and drink boku boku!! How ya day been so far, mine dey bubble o!! We thank da lord!
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2009
i dey like dede,rom don ansa ma own and me sef don ansa for ram wink
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by romsky: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2009
shocked
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by IFELEKE(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2009
Orilee9ice:

but come o Ifeleke, u sure say no be u u dey take style style dey advertise ya trade abi?, we understand! e good now abi. ona kan o woo oja o!!, you gatz to be bigz o!
me ke? i fine pass dat one now infact nah me dem dey call gbogbo bigz boiz for my area grin
syle, which mom u dey look for? romade?
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2009
Humm Ifeleke, GBOGBOZ BIGZ BOYZ!! omo u dey o, naa u biko jare!!
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by IFELEKE(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2009
To All Staff.

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown of economy in the country since last Christmas, Management has decided to implement a scheme to put workers over 40 years of age on early retirement. This Scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to management to be eligible for the SHAFT scheme (Special Help After Forced Termination). Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW scheme (Scheme Covering Retired-Early Workers).

A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as Management deem appropriate. Persons who have been RAPED can only get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependants or Spouses) or HERPES (Half-Earnings for Retired Personnel's Early Severance). Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by management.

Persons staying on will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Management have always prided themselves on the amount of SHIT they give employees. Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring it to the attention of your Supervisor. They have been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

Have a good day

Managing Director.
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2009
wink grin smiley Ifeleke!! wey u getz diz one from? again! is gaaa fun e o!
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2009
too much jorh
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by IFELEKE(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2009
orile agege, nah inspiration oo grin
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by IFELEKE(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2009
CONCUR OR DISPROVE
1. The successful marriage depends on one simple equation: Wife having Beauty Secrets and husband having Secret Beauties. wink

2. True relatives always stand behind u during bad times. Check ur marriage album. All ur relatives were standing behind u! cry

3. Do u know y in a couple's photo man is on the right side & woman on the left?
Because as per balance sheet, liabilities are on left side and assets on right! undecided

4. Girl announced her engagement to her father. Father: Does this fellow have any money?
Girl: Oh! Daddy, U men are all alike, that's exactly what he asked me about you! grin

5. He was a good man. He never smoked, drank & had no affair. When he died, the insurance company refused the claim. They said, he who never lived, cannot die!

6. 10% of road accidents are due to drunken driving. Which makes it a logical statement that 90% of accidents are due to driving without drinking smiley

7. A teenage boy to his father: Here's my report card and a list I've compiled of entrepreneurs who never finished high school. grin

8. Boy: I'm not rich like Dangote, I don't even have a big car like Dangote, but I really Luv U!
Girl: I luv u too, but tell me more about Dangote. shocked

9. Why do couples hold hands during their wedding day?.?.?.?, It is just a formality, like two boxers shaking hands b4 the fight begins ! cheesy

10. People who do lots of work, make lots of mistakes,
People who do less work, make less mistakes,
People who do no work, make no mistakes,
People who make no mistakes, get promoted
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by IFELEKE(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2009
election re-count

Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by IFELEKE(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2009
REALITIES

School: A place where Papa pays and Son plays.

Life Insurance: A contract that keeps you poor all your life so that you can die Rich.

Nurse: A person who wakes u up to give you sleeping pills.

Marriage: It's an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman gains her masters.

Tears: The hydraulic force by which masculine willpower is defeated by feminine waterpower.

Lecture: An art of transferring information from the notes of the Lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through "the minds of either"

Conference: The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.

Compromise: The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got the biggest piece.

Dictionary: A place where success comes before work.

Conference Room: A place where everybody talks, nobody listens and everybody disagrees later on.

Father: A banker provided by nature.

Boss: Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early.

Politician: One who shakes your hand before elections and your Confidence after.

Doctor: A person who kills your ills by pills, and kills you by bills.

Classic: Books, which people praise, but do not read.

Smile: A curve that can set a lot of things straight.

Office: A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.

Yawn: The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.

Etc.: A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.

Committee: Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done together.

Experience: The name men give to their mistakes.

Atom Bomb: An invention to end all inventions.

Philosopher: A fool who torments himself during life, to be wise after death
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
Ifeleks! Oree Miiiiiiiiii!! u and dis ya inspiration sha!! nice one wink
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Orilee9ice(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
Ifeleks! Oree Miiiiiiiiii!! u and dis ya inspiration sha!! nice one

soo waa O K ! ni tie jare, bi o baa je weekend ni ehun tii woooooooo ooooooooo O!, LOL grin wink cheesy
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by Lolabbey: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2009
wink orile 9c
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by IFELEKE(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2009
Orilee9ice:

Ifeleks! Oree Miiiiiiiiii!! u and dis ya inspiration sha!! nice one wink
Orile agege! grin
Orilee9ice:

soo waa O K ! ni tie jare, bi o baa je weekend ni ehun tii woooooooo ooooooooo O!, LOL grin wink cheesy
Very ok. . .hw are you? hope you no dey too miss agege bread with eya aganyin iya romade?
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by sley4life(m): 6:02am On Jun 29, 2009
nice jokes. Pls more jokes.This should be a page full of jokes & nothing more
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by sley4life(m): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2009
where the joke run go? abeg tidy more joke
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by IFELEKE(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2009
COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU.

Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by romsky: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2009
na awa x-presido be dat o
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by somidot(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2009
obj fine pass keanu reeves, tom cruise or any other actor for that matter grin
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by IFELEKE(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2009
somidot, obj nah your relation? if yes then I will say blood is thicker than water.
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by somidot(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2009
IFELEKE:

somidot, obj nah your relation? if yes then I will say blood is thicker than water.
who no like good thing, actually when the guy dey for power, he was my uncle on my grandfather's mother's sister's side.
but now, well like you said, he's just another home trained Chi__p_z_e carrying a gun.
either in otta, aso rock or international conferences cool[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by sylve11: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2009
Obj don suffer for people hand sha cool
Re: Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . by IFELEKE(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2009
somidot:

who no like good thing, actually when the guy dey for power, he was my uncle on my grandfather's mother's sister's side.
but now, well like you said, he's just another home trained Chi__p_z_e carrying a gun.
either in otta, aso rock or international conferences cool[color=#550000][/color]
so now you realise say you no relate with am wen he commot office finish abi? see ya mouth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Hilarious Pix: When Parents Want Their Kids To Be Wizkid By Force / When Ife Chiefs Decide To Choose Another Abobaku / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.