Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Should Virgins Be In Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Virgins Be In Relationships? (4896 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by olufunto(f): 4:49am On Dec 30, 2006
smiley
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by macalurs(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2006
more stories.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by sage(m): 6:32am On Dec 30, 2006
nazzyon:

The best relationship you can ever have is when you haven't seen the nude of your partner. Not seeing your partners nude will lead to a kind of an inexplanable understanding and by understanding each other, you will definitely respect each other.

Wonderful. Wonders shall never end. Ive not seen this kind of reasoning b/4,  grin cheesy.

Guy does the same thing apply 4 marriage or does it automatically change overnight. In fact i cant even say nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by macalurs(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2006
His brain needs re-wiring. . . LM-buttcheeks-O
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by omot208(f): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2006
Saddam,
my confirmation is in my earlier posts.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by omot208(f): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2006
i think waht sage is trying to say is there should be total abstinence, no intimacy whatsoever. no touching beyond politeness. it would probably work though it requires two very consenting and emotionally strong people to pull it off.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Saddam: 3:38am On Dec 31, 2006
omot208

This ur last comment no get head. So what happens to their sexually urge when it comes up
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by sage(m): 4:32am On Dec 31, 2006
@Omot208

i wasnt the one saying that. I was just refering to something i found bizzare that somebody else said in an ealier comment

Personally a relationship with no intimacy would not work with me, but thats me though.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Dime(f): 4:38am On Dec 31, 2006
Why not they are human beings. Plus they are the one missing out on how great sex can be not you!
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Dime(f): 4:41am On Dec 31, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omot208

This your last comment no get head. So what happens to their sexually urge when it comes up.

hum sweetheart virgins don't get Hot!
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by macalurs(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2006
I hate to say stuff because it almost doesn't matter anyway.

But My question still is. . . who is a virgin?
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Memunah(f): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2006
@ dime
Says who
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by PTBNaija(f): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2006
Can I just say one thing that I forgot to mention earlier, everyone is a virgin and in a relationship at one point. So if virgins shouldn't be in relationships, how would people be allowed to be in relationships then?
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by macalurs(m): 3:38am On Jan 01, 2007
PTBNaija:

Can I just say one thing that I forgot to mention earlier, everyone is a virgin and in a relationship at one point. So if virgins shouldn't be in relationships, how would people be allowed to be in relationships then?
How did you come up with the conclusion that everyone is a virgin and in a relationship at some point? Isn't it possible for some to have had a one night stand before they dated? But then assuming that were true, the answer to your question would be that you're right. But then your nitial assumption's not accurate.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Saddam: 12:14am On Jan 02, 2007
Dime:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Dime

You re just making me laugh, when u say virgins dont get Hot!

Ain't virgins human begins, havent they got feelings and emotions?
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Scorpio(f): 3:09am On Jan 02, 2007
Dime:

omot208

This your last comment no get head. So what happens to their sexually urge when it comes up.

lmao
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Memunah(f): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2007
@ Sadam
Help me ask dime what he meant by "virgins dont get Hot"or arent virgins human beings?
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Yusufadeto(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2007
In my own point of view, there is nothing wrong with them being in a relationship they will just have to keep there heads up and try not to put there feelings in there hand but sometimes guys fool them by saying let complete this Love, there is nothing which is said to complete love, Love is complete on It's own without any conpensation for it but sometimes you cannot blame guys all the time because some feel uncomfortable and cautious because they always think, "what if the girl i have being nurtured and keeping as a virgin since all this time decide to go out with another guy". Men are not the evil all the times but sometimes the circumstance matters as well and the level of situation that is why most guys prefer to have sex even if it is once so that u can think they have a conpensation for there efforts of trying to be together until when they get married even if the lady broke up with him.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by hotchic1(f): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2007
There is nothing wrong with goin in2 a relationship if u are a virgin,its just dat u need 2 b sure dat d guy u goin out with is not a jerk,one of dos guys who just want 2 get down on ur feet.
Am a virgin and am in a relationship,its well ova a year and my boyfriend as neva for once asked me 4 sex,nevertheless we keep a healthy relationship.So dea's no big deal in keepin a relationship even though u're a virgin.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by jaybaby(f): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2007
Y not--- I was in a R/s with sm1 4 a yr & i was a Virgin--we only did d kissing,touching & even did sm crazy tinz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by marlet01(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2007
At topic

why not,
Virgins can be in a relationship depends on their motive, but if the girl is a virgin then she should also go for a virgin guy so as to balance the equation. simple.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by omot208(f): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2007
and virgin guys can be plucked out of thin air eh? lol.

and how do u know a guy is a virgin? the real ones are usually ashamed of it.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Dime(f): 1:02am On Jan 13, 2007
they don't unless they have been getting touched in the wrong places.
I think if you have been getting kissed, fingered, and other things i may have forgoten to mention, you must be half way there.You are no longer innocent, so i styll stand by my word, Virgins don't get Hot angry
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by grillotoy(f): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2007
I was in a relatnshp 4 3yrs& w neva ad sex i tink twas d reasn y d whole tin ended im hapi i dint do it cos if i av i'll b felin horible now its sad dat i misd a cute guy bt im +tve &i kno i wuld mit my guy wu wuld luv me& aprcate me it jus a mata of tym
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Kintayo(f): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2007
Although it is hard to beleive it this time around but all the same if you can keep your Virginity till that D Day hummmm you will be highly respected in your family & husbands house, For me it is a pride to be a Virgin & to remain Virgin Till that Night i pray may God help me because is never easy with guys nowadays,,,,,,, But i pray that God will continue strenghtlying my Partner till that night,,, My Mother marry as a Virgin, My elder sister marry as a Virgin & they keep on telling us how is good to marry as a Virgin
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by ina(f): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2007
for a virgin to be in a relationship is very stressful. the guy always wants it even if he doesnt stress it which makes the gurl feel bad. And the most annoying thing is that he'll be so confident of himself that you'll lose it to him oneday. So virgins shouldnt enter relationships, from exprience
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by funmise(f): 2:46am On Jan 16, 2007
Virgins can go into a relationship with virgs like themselves because that way d pressure wouldnt b 2 much, but goin into a relationship with
a guy/girl who's nt a virg can nvr wrk ( i stand 2 b proved wrg) unless u guys r actually ready 4 marriage . Apart frm that, U guys would end up breaking up because it's either you're put under pressure to ve sex or d guy is cheating. Guys will always b guys because that part of them can be difficult 2 tame at times if they r in2 sex.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by caffinehi(m): 3:57am On Jan 16, 2007
Don't you have to be in a relationship before you can lose your virginity? I mean. I dunno. I'm a virgin. I don't see any way to get it outside of a relationship other than to find some drunk slut at a party or pay up, and I don't think women would go for either of those. Ha, if a man won't let you continue in a relationship without sex, it means that it is more important for him to have sex in his life than to be with you. Figure it out. He's performing a cost-benefit analysis, and your companionship is too much cost for too little benefit, if you know what I mean. It is entirely possible for a guy to go without sex. Celebacy is a hands-on job (again, if you know what I mean), but it's totally feasible. Virgins can be in relationships, if maintaining virginity is a priority.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by caffinehi(m): 4:04am On Jan 16, 2007
Oh, you should probably know that I don't really value my virginity highly. I haven't really heard of a man who does. That would be very counter-societal. I just never really pursued a sexual relationship. Although, I'm still young, obviously, and I'm looking now. But I don't care if a woman wants to keep her virginity. I have been a virgin for 19 years, and I don't think I'll explode if I remain that way a few more. I have other things in my life that make me happy anyway. Call me naive (because I probably am), but I'd rather have a woman who makes me happy with who she is than one who gives me a lot of sex. That way, I won't end up with one of those ridiculus "loveless" marriages.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by funmise(f): 4:13am On Jan 16, 2007
dat is nice keep it up wink. Wut a good trait dat is. smiley
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Belinice(f): 1:05am On Feb 08, 2007
@ nazzyon
I feel youuuuuu, ta nananananana
You too muuuuch, ta nananananana
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Free(f): 3:02am On Feb 08, 2007
Should Virgins Be In Relationships?

hmm i will say no
unless they are willin to give it up grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.....@Love Charms And It's Aftermath@..... / The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / Why Do Girls Walk In Front Before Guys After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.