Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (77678 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Vital Lesson Of Life / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by udysweet(f): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Lol. Yeah I know. I use *894# cos I use 1st bank but suprise wen @op say *302# and yet naim 1st bank debit naim I come confuse. All dis awoof tin,me no dey dial any code o,I'd rather call mtn and ask dem say wetin dis code mean,b4 I empty acct to buy credit. Lool! One I saw dat was close to dis was,a colleague of mine in the beads biz. I saw her IP post reading glo recharge credit for sale. On reading,I got to know dat she went to ATM to credit her glo line,punched in 35,000 insted of 3500! Talk about the power of zero,lol! Omo she gav out her number o and said pple shd whatsapp her so she can sell to pple! Painful but funny
Ahmed4002:

*302*amount# is for zenith bank
And *737*amount# for gtbank

Take note before dem use you shine

1 Like

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Episode 21

As i no fit be IndecentStar again,Na so i turn hope to Nairaland.If nairaland na 2go.i go turn enter Ultimate Even pass am.All those 3 years,na Nairaland i get job.Day hustle FTC,dem yab people and i turn celeb for Romance section. Everyday,na nairaland i go take use open day con sleep for night.Nairaland morning, Afternoon and Evening.

At least i still see Like Four babes control come my side, chop clean mouth.Specially one of dem mods for Romance section.Na female mod oo cos i no be gay .she first day form bad girl dey ban anybody anyhow.

Na so guys for romance section spearheaded by naijaboiy,origin101,Captain cork or na mrcork and one guy like dat wey day do top 10 dis and dat, gather send me on convert operation make i go save the situation because na me handsome pass for the forum that time

I no day make mouth.No be now wey some bricklayers go dey post check me out,am i the hottest guy on here, Ladies,am i not a hot lollipop..No be only lollipop,na Banana chew gum.Idiots.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Episode 9

i was Still at #11,000 when the unexpected happened.MTN just Sent a series of like Seven messages to my phone.I thought maybe they had discovered. I had already carted away your 11,000,nothing wey una fit do again.Idiots. I just dey pity the person way go dey office today.Dem go sack am now.Chai .. I no feel pity MTN..i don punish them well after dem be south african company wey " Xenophobiaing Nigerians.Infact i felt Patriotic sef. Umu kenu O sin go.Tufiakwa !!

On checking the messages,it Read " You have successfully Purchased your AIRTIME through your FIRST BANK ACCOUNT, 6789567812 RId 123 #1000..
The messages came in one after the another and numbered around eleven.

You know the kind of laugh wey person wey dey laugh no go know whether na laugh they laugh am or hin bin day laugh laugh. Na dat kind laugh i laughed.

Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for making me laugh this hard
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Ahmed4002(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
udysweet:
Lol. Yeah I know. I use *894# cos I use 1st bank but suprise wen @op say *302# and yet naim 1st bank debit naim I come confuse. All dis awoof tin,me no dey dial any code o,I'd rather call mtn and ask dem say wetin dis code mean,b4 I empty acct to buy credit. Lool! One I saw dat was close to dis was,a colleague of mine in the beads biz. I saw her IP post reading glo recharge credit for sale. On reading,I got to know dat she went to ATM to credit her glo line,punched in 35,000 insted of 3500! Talk about the power of zero,lol! Omo she gav out her number o and said pple shd whatsapp her so she can sell to pple! Painful but funny

E no easy be that cheesy
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Episode 22

Na once i get dat mod babe o, as i pm am my picture, her hand fall. Some of una day wonder y rubbish day make frontpage that time,na me be the cause. If i don knack am finish,she go drop laptop and me go just day move rubbish go frontpage

.By the time she shower come back,she no fit undo am again. I dey always move my padi and one gurl wey i day crush on topics go frontpage,whether he make sense or not,if she like make she put why is my yansh scratching me,five minutes, i don move am to frontpage.

Dem later sack the babe sha but he pain me gan as i no sabi na me cause am.

MAKE UNA NO VEX say i don digress small.

After 4 years,me and Agbaya get admission to College of Education.Nwaboka.Me as per intelligent student.dem give me better course.Na Yoruba education dem give me...dem give Agbaya English.. Choi . I wonder how he go cope.Person wey no fit speak fluent English..

Na part of the reason way Uncle send money oooo.make we add join school fees .Now MTN wan finish me.How i wan take tell Agbaya say after four years,money wey we suppose use pay school fees don dissappear ?

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by happney65: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
I dont know if this is the right section to post this,If not MOD's should gracefully move it to the right section which exactly is the Front-page..

Last Sunday Marks exactly 6weeks this issue started..I am an MTN User,A loyal customer at that..Last Sunday marks 6weeks have not being able to mark nor receive phone calls in my area here in Ibadan..Everybody is complaining as it is making Life Hell on earth for us whenever we are Home..Before now,The service here is super fast and everything is on point.

I have called their Customercare number times without number,they keep on telling us they would fix it..Have being to their Head office here in Ibadan,yet no response..I was able to get to know what exactly happened,Was told they have issues with the Company that hosts the Mast or something..I dont know how long this would take to be rectified as it seems the non-challant attitude of we Nigerians in things like this at Play here..

The Keep on Telling me they are on it,but there is no update at all and the service hasn't come up

The Area in question is Adeosun,Area of Awotan Apete,Ibadan and the Local-Goverment is Ido-Local Government..

MTN Should please come to our resuce and fix things asap..I would so much appreciate

Seun lalasticlala Please help move this to Front Page so their Oga go see am...I think i deserve a Front-Page for this please..

Thanks
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by bummyla(m): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
if sharp guy die! sharp guy go bury am! sorry man! why you link your bank account to your mtn account! sorry oooh! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by jayriginal: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

Then the mods should move it to the right section.

I agree.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Went through your posts and saw a post where u boldly stated that u allowed an homosexual bleed to death....Now tell me who is irresponsible ..I have screenshotted it .

Yes, I will definitely do it again and again. If you are a homosexual guy. Just be careful because if you fall under same condition, I won't hesitate to allow you bleed to death. Although our ethics forbids that but I did intentionally to satisfy my wonderful conscience Meanwhile you are good for Boko Haram reaction.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by rman: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

How is this related to MTN?? Is this supposed to be funny?

Overkill, not to mention very disrespectful to your parents.

Abi o. He should have ended the story at the point he smashed the phone on the ground. Everything after that is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by mekzyjoe(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
ClassCaptain:

this is Fiction, not about me ma..its a fictional work Maybe u didn't read d name of the character . His name is " Boo Osin"..thanks
my guy abeg continue...u funny die..leave dos people wey day complain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
mekzyjoe:

my guy abeg continue...u funny die..leave dos people wey day complain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abi naa.if dem no wan read.make dem stop for where he sweet dem reach
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by rman: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
The would have been the funniest shit on nairaland in a long while if u had not added extra rubbish that has nothing to do with MTN or borrowed credit to it.

It stopped being funny after the customer care calls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
LOL......
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by happykidArotiba(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

what is ur bizness? na u be diddyydiva
no i'm not diddydiva but u r uselessgoat
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by happykidArotiba(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
OkparaJesus:

Yes, I will definitely do it again and again. If you are a homosexual guy. Just be careful because if you fall under same condition, I won't hesitate to allow you bleed to death. Although our ethics forbids that but I did intentionally to satisfy my wonderful conscience Meanwhile you are good for Boko Haram reaction.
wickedness is a sin
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
I agree...it became anti-climax after d calls with the customer care personnel...Episode 22 was hilarious,though...By nd large,it was still a nice piece...Keep it up,ClassCaptain...Yhu might wantu go easy on the vulgarity too...Twas a bit excessive.

#Philosopher Quëën#

4 Likes

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Chrisx1x(m): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Episode 22

Na once i get dat mod babe o, as i pm am my picture, her hand fall. Some of una day wonder y rubbish day make frontpage that time,na me be the cause. If i don knack am finish,she go drop laptop and me go just day move rubbish go frontpage

.By the time she shower come back,she no fit undo am again. I dey always move my padi and one gurl wey i day crush on topics go frontpage,whether he make sense or not,if she like make she put why is my yansh scratching me,five minutes, i don move am to frontpage.

Dem later sack the babe sha but he pain me gan as i no sabi na me cause am.

MAKE UNA NO VEX say i don digress small.

After 4 years,me and Agbaya get admission to College of Education.Nwaboka.Me as per intelligent student.dem give me better course.Na Yoruba education dem give me...dem give Agbaya English.. Choi . I wonder how he go cope.Person wey no fit speak fluent English..

Na part of the reason way Uncle send money oooo.make we add join school fees .Now MTN wan finish me.How i wan take tell Agbaya say after four years,money wey we suppose use pay school fees don dissappear ?
let me state here that i acknowledge the fact that u are a talented writer,the writeup was really funny BUT the later part of the story contains unrelated,unneccessary and irrelevant episodes which almost killed the readers interest.in my opinion i will suggest u create another story because the scope of this story is limited to "ur experience with Mtn"

10 Likes

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by hushmail: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
See crowd

Abi na live football match angry
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Glare247(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Mtn Taught me a Lesson i would never forget in my life and i learnt a great deal from this bitter experience.

On this particular day. I was jejely surfing nairaland and other sites with my MTN 10mb bonus data which I have been managing since four days to view all these tonto dikeh eats fried yam, Bukola saraki in the dock topics when I received a Notification on my phone.

I rushed to quickly check as i had earlier requested an uncle to send me Five thousand naira to my account for myself and my brother to buy some things in school. After almost three months of begging, lobbying and postponement, he finally decided to send the money. This our uncle was quite rich but was very stingy with his money that he hardly eat three square meals a day even though he was rich, everyone knew he loved money than his life .

I got to check the message hurriedly, only to discover it was from MTN. The message read " your account is too low n you are having #87 Naira remaining if you need more airtime, Kindly text yes, if no kindly ignore."

I Knew Mtn for their stinginess and closed the message immediately. However as They sent another message that you have one mb left of bonus data, I decided to quit browsing that day till i got the money from my uncle and recharged my phone.

bro, no vex what u just did was to recharge trhough ur zenith bank account,dats da short code for zenith bank recharge at this moment,sory bros
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by sauceEEP(m): 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
After the MTN episode, the ones that followed are irrelevant. I dey look for smile to put on my face,abeg who get? undecided
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by zeelo2014: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:

You where Recharging your Phone with the Money in your Bank Account grin Happened to me once
Remove this spoiler. Let people read it and have fun.
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Orikinla(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
OP, you got it all together, then you lost it when you wanted to stretch your imagination. From episodes 1 to 10, you should have ended it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by tonyx4x44(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
OkparaJesus:

You and bokoharam; no difference
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by mimicious(f): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
How is this related to MTN?? Is this supposed to be funny?
Overkill, not to mention very disrespectful to your parents.

In the initial stage the story was interesting and all of a sudden he blew it
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by dotlanre(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
I dey gbadun like lollipop. But dude u com calm down 4 lady's voice? Lol
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by baski92(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Episode 10
I received a Life changing and shocking revelation when the message read '" Dear Boo,the sum of #11.000 naira has been debited from your Account.Avail Bal - #1000: 00. interest : #45: 00.

sharp guy
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by dotlanre(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
I go jus take dis 1 as ma birthday gift 4rm u Classcaptain nd save d pages. E don sure 4 u pass ma man. I don laugh ehn ma belle don full
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sorry, my attention span doesn't go past two posts. You lost me after post 1 and I'm very sure the message can get compressed into just one post than a lengthy diary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Night Stand / The Sacrifice / ::::::::*lara's Faith *::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.