Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Dilemma - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma (11406 Views)

I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / A Must Read.. 'a Story Called Dilemma'..a Nightmare On My 2go Girlfriends Visit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma by abbssx(f): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, ask him again!

All4naija, stop your obsession with SA

He probably loves SA that's why
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
abbssx:
Is South Africa located in West Africa?
Jeez! It is just a question because I don't know where you are from.Is there anything wrong with my question?
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, ask him again!

All4naija, stop your obsession with SA
I am not obsessed with SA. I don't dig the BS they spew in this forum and expect to be seen as superior. You know what I mean, like the AmaZulus who expose their peanuts and bosoms in public and expect to be complimented for it. That is unacceptable!
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
abbssx:

He probably loves SA that's why
I like AmaZulus(Zulu people) for their primitiveness and I want to know how they by any means become so funny in it. That is not obsession.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
abbssx:
Is South Africa located in West Africa?
That is rude! I like women who answer my questions rather than ask rhetorical questions? How are you? cheesy
Re: Dilemma by texmi2u(m): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
abbssx:

I have never dated a guy like him before. My first by before him we dated for like 5years but we broke up due to long distance (different countries) and then I met him. So he was technically my second boyfriend.

Sometimes it seems like it's my fault. He always excuses me that I think the worst of him. That he confided in me about the permit thing cos we are close but I am using it against him now. That he really is not using me for papers. That he just wants to be with me and does not want to lose me.

So I am kinda in a dilemma of sorts. I dunno if I can trust the guy cos I don't want to be made a fool off. But what if he is telling the truth? Apart from this paper issue that is our biggest problem in the relationship. He told me that he did have someone in Nigeria but he is not sure of the relationship because he is not planning on going back and now that he has met me too he wants to be with me.

Truth is as much as I am a toughie and a no nonsense girl. He has grown on me. I do have feelings for him. I guess I just can't believe I am on this situation where I swore I would never allow myself to get cry

Am I being unreasonable?

Hmm. Your story is just a reverse of the case in my situation... as in I am a guy and she was a lady. Being unfaithful in the start of a relationship is disastrous, especially when love comes in. my ex-girlfriend, met her in one of my classes in college. She initiated our relationship and was from the Caribbean. I as a Naija boy think say I don hit jackpot cause she was really beautiful. Along the course of dating which spanned 2 years, she told me in between she needed me to help her file her stay. That's was when I begin to doubt her love for me.... Maybe she just needed me to get her paper work... well I kept promising till I left her... leaving her though wasn't funny, because she made me pay for it severely.

I tell you, put love aside and reason carefully if you can bear it if he leaves you after using you for paper work. But one thing is ... Hey you never know.

Actually you are Reasonable with your decision.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
all4naija:

I am not obsessed with SA. I don't dig the BS they spew in this forum and expect to be seen as superior. You know what I mean, like the AmaZulus who expose their peanuts and bosoms in public and expect to be complimented for it. That is unacceptable!

Here we go again! Don't you ever get tired of sounding like a broken record? I wonder. Well here's how it goes, the AmaZulu will keep exposing their nuts whether you're cool with it or not, Mr Naija. So take a seat on THAT! Shouldn't you be worrying about Makoko, the ghettos like Harlem & other issues facing Americunts today? grin

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
texmi2u:

Hmm. Your story is just a reverse of the case in my situation... as in I am a guy and she was a lady. Being unfaithful in the start of a relationship is disastrous, especially when love comes in. my ex-girlfriend, met her in one of my classes in college. She initiated our relationship and was from the Caribbean. I as a Naija boy think say I don hit jackpot cause she was really beautiful. Along the course of dating which spanned 2 years, she told me in between she needed me to help her file her stay. That's was when I begin to doubt her love for me.... Maybe she just needed me to get her paper work... well I kept promising till I left her... leaving her though wasn't funny, because she made me pay for it severely.

I tell you, put love aside and reason carefully if you can bear it if he leaves you after using you for paper work. But one thing is ... Hey you never know.

You weren't useful to her. Why didn't you do it for her if you can?
Re: Dilemma by texmi2u(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
all4naija:
You weren't useful to her. Why didn't you do it for if you can?

It's the feeling of being used. if she told immediately I probably would have helped her.... but she waited till I catch love ooo
Re: Dilemma by abbssx(f): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
all4naija:

Jeez! It is just a question because I don't know where you are from.Is there anything wrong with my question?

It means you never read my thread because I specifically stated that am also a West African
Re: Dilemma by abbssx(f): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
texmi2u:

Often times we normally think it's the men that chase ladies for papers but women do it too. I am sorry about what you went through I can relate in a way. As the days go by it gets easier and easier to deal with. The lesson here is don't date anyone who does not have their papers
Re: Dilemma by Omogbenusola(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
abbssx:

@ Bible thumpers. You are right though. I guess I was just trying to give the person the benefit of the doubt. He also knows that I won't give him his papers. I told him that he will have to get it via some other means but not from me. Which he is okay with. Anyways I guess it's good to hear the truth from other folks. Sometimes when you miss someone a lot then you start to double check yourself or make excuses.

We have broken up already anyways. Thank you so much for the advice I really appreciate it

Nobody has quipped anytin gud abt d guy but wat if he isn't a scam, wat if his love is genuine, wat if his feeling is being misinterpreted for desperate measures to get wat he could using other means??
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
abbssx:

It means you never read my thread because I specifically stated that am also a West African
West Africa is not a nation but a region. Which country are you particularly from? Sorry, I am a very curious dude!
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
texmi2u:

It's the feeling of being used. if she told immediately I probably would have helped her.... but she waited till I catch love ooo
Now you missed her. I don't usually let opportunity passes me by. I would rather be laughed at sometimes for being foolish than miss something dear to me. You need to learn to sacrifice sometimes.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Here we go again! Don't you ever get tired of sounding like a broken record? I wonder. Well here's how it goes, the AmaZulu will keep exposing their nuts whether you're cool with it or not, Mr Naija. So take a seat on THAT! Shouldn't you be worrying about Makoko, the ghettos like Harlem & other issues facing Americunts today? grin
You are very funny. They should keep them to themselves. I don't like seeing their peanuts and bosoms though. Bwahaha...
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2015
all4naija:

You are very funny. They should keep them to themselves. I don't like seeing their peanuts and bosoms though. Bwahaha...

Don't look then

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by IsiAbuncha(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Don't look then

Do u have plans of relocating to Nigeria anytime soon?
Its amazing how u follow everything Nigeria here all day every day cheesy
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

Do u have plans of relocating to Nigeria anytime soon?
Its amazing how u follow everything Nigeria here all day every day cheesy

Love is universal & I only follow topics related to relationships. If it says "Nigerian women/men" on the topic, I don't comment. If not, then it's good to go.

Lol @ all day every day. My 24hrs, I can do what I want with them grin
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Don't look then
Okay. I won't. I also can't stand their evil of xenophobia. It is savagery! lipsrsealed undecided cry cry
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
all4naija:
Okay. I won't. I also can't stand their evil of xenophobia. It is savagery! lipsrsealed undecided cry cry

I also can't stand listening to you repeat yourself any longer so buh-bye! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I also can't stand listening to you repeat yourself any long so buh-bye! smiley
You are a stubborn lady. Okay! You won. But, AmaZulus are xenophobic. grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Dilemma by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
abbssx:

Well he sends me messages still here and there.

We'll it got to a point where trust became a problem. I didn't trust him and sometimes we would fight. One day we had a big fight. He was very upset. He told me he was tired of always feeling like a criminal. He hates being accused wrongly of things that he is not guilty off and I told him I also am tired of this thing. Truth is I don't trust him and I don't enjoy always thinking wrongly of him. So we both came to agreement that we should end things if that is the case. He wanted us to remain friends but I told him that I need time to first get over this. I still see him around I mean we don't live far apart from each other. He still sends me messages though asking how I am etc. Sometimes when I meet his friends they are like what have I done to their friend. He has changed etc etc. A lot of people knew we were dating. He used to tell like a lot of people. Sometimes he would get a call from his friends in Dublin they also knew about us. I used to speak to his sister in Spain. She is also married to a guy from my Country so when we broke up she called me to ask me why. He also wanted me to come to his hometown in Nigeria this December hols. I only told him I loved him back after 8 months in the relationship even though he used to tell it to me constantly
I hope the guy is not really a Nigerian cos he is too dumb,you are not worth the headache and torture,you made him pass thru,what's the big deal about foreign papers when most Guys are making it here in Nigeria and even married at that age,the guys needs to dumb you and move on with his life and get his sanity back,its not worth it!
Re: Dilemma by abbssx(f): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I hope the guy is not really a Nigerian cos he is too dumb,you are not worth the headache and torture,you made him pass thru,what's the big deal about foreign papers when most Guys are making it here in Nigeria and even married at that age,the guys needs to dumb you and move on with his life and get his sanity back,its not worth it!

Lol and yet peeps are still marrying old white ugly fat grannies for papers and I bet you would do the same if given the chance
Re: Dilemma by abbssx(f): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
all4naija:
West Africa is not a nation but a region. Which country are you particularly from? Sorry, I am a very curious dude?

I did not say it for a reason. So let that be that smiley
Re: Dilemma by V0lv0(f): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
all4naija:

Nigerians are even more xenophobic so stop playing the victim card. Ya'll hate on almost every African nationality but love to play the victim at the same time! Nonsense
Re: Dilemma by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
abbssx:

Lol and yet peeps are still marrying old white ugly fat grannies for papers and I bet you would do the same if given the chance
Those peeps are Lazy,most IGBO boys like us from Nigeria are not Lazy and we don't take nonsense,I would pass thru all those stress just for Papers,after that what next? Is d US heaven?
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
abbssx:
lol you are funny
wink
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
V0lv0:

Nigerians are even more xenophobic so stop playing the victim card. Ya'll hate on almost every African nationality but love to play the victim at the same time! Nonsense
To think of it Nigerians are the most tolerant people on the continent. If you say they are xenophobic you are not telling the truth. We aren't AmaZulus who are xenophobic in nature and torch African immigrants alive. That is not good. That is evil.

Lol... I always have your back, 'my lady'- that is the way South Africans address their judges though. Bwahaha... Everything about that country is unusual and funny!
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
abbssx:

I did not say it for a reason. So let that be that smiley
Okay. You are possibly ashamed of your country. I am not!
Re: Dilemma by abbssx(f): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
all4naija:
Okay. You are possibly ashamed of your country. I am not!

Lol I am not ashamed. I left it out for a reason so just let it be
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
abbssx:

Lol I am not ashamed. I left it out for a reason so just let it be
This is often the excuse most West African ladies in USA give when you ask them that question. Jeez!
Re: Dilemma by abbssx(f): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
all4naija:

This is often the excuse most West African ladies in USA give when you ask them that question. Jeez!
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Vagina Is Killing Men / The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.