Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (38103 Views)

EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids / Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics / Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by damton(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2015
May be he has the gift of prophecy, but he should learn to use it positively in assisting the security agencies or perhaps pray to avert the looming danger.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by mediagenius: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2015
K
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by KeriBaby(f): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2015
That guy knows something we don't
I pray they find him....that's if anyone is even looking for him
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by closetoyou(f): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2015
PRYCE:
So if I predict that Buhari is a dullard and terrorist, I should be arrested cos it came to reality?
you really might not be arrested, cause ur statement is wrong and it's not even a prediction. Baba is very brilliant and he is not even close to be a t let alone terrorist
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by ceejay80s(m): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2015
PRYCE:
So if I predict that Buhari is a wise man and our hope, I should be arrested cos it came to reality?
I wonder o! When TB Joshua was predicting , nobody did anything

4 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by oluwatomiLove(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2015
So, uhe deed has been done. Chima okoro a BH or what?
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Yoruba are really snakes and ostriches. Leaving g the main issue to focus on a Biafra.

Slaves to Awusa Fulani forever

16 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by zonax(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Is he one of em?
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by sanc2s(f): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2015
MosakuAW:

Now, a young man has gotten himself into
trouble.

You know how to predict, you predict yesterday
that Chelsea and Barca will be beaten, which i
would have stake 500pounds on the the
2games only. Na BH bomb blast you fit predict.

Very soon self, all the betting companies will be
placing odds on BH activities in Naija.
E.g: Boko Haram will strike in Enugu: 14.03
Boko Haram will NOT strike in Enugu: 1.06
lmaooooooo

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by lebesgue(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2015
damton:
May be he has the gift of prophecy, but he should learn to use it positively in assisting the security agencies or perhaps pray to avert the looming danger.

Use it positively? People who have the power of prophecy do not have a choice in the visions they see; if I were him, I would simply hold my tongue before they throw a tyre around my neck and make an example out of me.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Titilayodeji13:
A Twitter user, Chima Okoro, who predicted the attacks in Abuja on Friday on the social networking site, has deactivated his account.

Okoro, with @chimaokoro63 as his username on Twitter, between 8.34 am and 9.12 am on October 1, had repeatedly posted: “I pray for Nigeria: there will be a bomb blast in Abuja &Lagos, Boko Haram is going to attack and kill police_army &_ Navy their evils (sic).”

In the profile picture of the account, which was captured by other users before the user deactivated it, a young man of dark complexion is seen slouching in a room with cream-coloured walls, dressed in a red T-shirt, while holding up a mobile phone in his left hand and smiling to the camera.

Checks on Twitter revealed that other users had started raising the alarm about Okoro’s tweets as early as 10 pm on Friday.

One user, Eduozor Henrie, at 10:47 pm, said, “@Omojuwa @toluogunlesi @ogundamisi, please guys see the timeline of @chimaokoro63… worrying. He tweeted this yesterday.”

Another user, @md_oyereyi at 11:31 pm, said, “The attention of the DSS and other security agencies should be called to this… @Ifyduoz @Omojuwa @toluogunlesi @ogundamisi.”

Debo Oduola, at 11:32 pm, said, “@Ifyduoz @toluogunlesi @Omojuwa @ogundamisi @chimaokoro63 he should be arrested asap,” while Dame Jayla Peperempe, in her reaction (11:03 pm), said, “Hmmm this is all he tweeted yesterday.”

Ogundana Michael (11:16 pm) said, “Who is this that tweeted this? He tweeted this just yesterday!” and Dogoh Orduen @MackDogoh (11:18 pm) expressing disbelief, said, “@MickeySunny @chimaokoro63 you are kidding me!!!”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/03/twitter-user-who-predicted-abuja-attacks-deletes-account

IT WILL BE ILLEGAL TO ARREST HIM COS HE ONLY PREDICTED, NOT THREATEN....... BUT THEY CAN QUESTION HIM AND KEEP HIM ON WATCH.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by HouseOfWine: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2015

I doubt if at all this Chima Okoro even exist at all, could have been created by a more mischievous mind trying to implicate a South-Eastern & deflect their own true ethnicity.

Wetin concern Igbo man with Boko haram?

Anyways all the friends of Chima should turn him in or call him out on twitter to alert the appropriate authorities, if at all he really exist..

3 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by AlomoReloaded: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2015
TheBossLadyK:
If it was an advanced country; he would've been tracked down so long ago...
I don't think our security operatives go online to checkmate its affairs of its citizens...
Rather they use social medias to politicise and witch-hunt themselves.. angry angry angry angry angry
I pray he's caught cos screeshots of his twitter posts went viral few minutes after the bomb blasts..
Thunder fire you uncountable times!!!!! Tracked down for what? That somebody just had a wish and expressed his freedom of speech!!!! Na ur father and ur useless ancestors that will be tracked down!!!!!! Foool!!!! angry angry angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Zuria(f): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2015
Igbos are not known to kill themselves...anyone can propagate anything online stealing pix and write-ups from another person's Facebook account.

Here on NL people claim to be a tribe /religion they have no idea about; so many times a little mistake exposed their actions.

Saharareporters and other news agencies should be wary in carrying this type of information as news because it could lead to attacks of a particular tribe which may overwhelm National Security. Nigeria can't afford another war....#thinkNigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Dexema(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2015
Sorry mien! Buh dis dude just got himself into some serious sh**,imagine the guy is now popular in a negative sense.
WHEN he's arrested he should just stick to it being a vision or else,the dude might just be cooling his heels in some far away holding cell.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2015
Though in advanced country nothing will happen to him unless law enforcement has concrete proof of his involvement. Anyone can predict anything. I predict that the sun will rise and then set tomorrow. Come and arrest me.

Now in my language we have a saying, "Olorun Maje Ki Afi Enu Wa Pa Arawa".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Howmon: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2015
What if Boko Haram is not responsible for the attack?

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by backtosender: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2015
see their heads like track down that will not stop the bombs exploding here and there
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by chesterlee(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2015
According to the tweet, he predicted Lagos and Abj

Note: The attack happened only in Abuja, nothing happened in Lagos

Conclusion: The 'sai Buhari' chanters are trying to use this as an opportunity to divert the attention of everyone from the obvious slowness of Buhari

This APC government should go curb this situation as they promised, and learn to stop this stupid blame/denial game.

6 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by AlomoReloaded: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2015
Buhari will die in 2016!!!!! Thats my prediction!!! Satan punish all of una!!!!! Bastardz!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by loomer: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2015
All una just dey say he should be arrested.

Una know the guy?

Why security operatives no look for the ip address, and exact location where the tweet come from. What if that face and name no even dey exist?

3 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2015
loomer:
All una just dey say he should be arrested.

Una know the guy?

Why security operatives no look for the ip address, and exact location where the tweet come from. What if that face and name no even dey exist?

No mind Yoruba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2015
VickJames:
Anyone planning to arrest this young Nigerian will receive stiff opposition from well-meaning igbos all over the world. The news about the bomb blast was a suicide attack and I am here to say it loud and clear, No igbo man or woman will kill himself just to disrupt the independence celebration.

We're not going to allow the stupid DSS to harass our son and kinsman. He predicted what will happen so as any other pastor, imam or good soccer fan will predict. Any sane Nigerian will know that bokoharam always attack abuja around this time, so they should chase the perpetrators and not witch hunt this innocent man there.

If they're going to question this young man because of his name and the Biafran flag, then we're going to question Buhari for saying this country will not be governable for the past administration. We will not stop there, we're going to question all our pastors and Imam too who have been predicting all bad events in this country.

Like the country's constitution states "its freedom of speech".

3 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2015
His name is china okoro so pple aren't blasting him, his tribe or his religion. I bet heaven and hell would have fell if his name was yusuf, yahya, musa et al.

Bunch of hypocrites

10 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by buskie13(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2015
kevoh:
Too late Okoro, they already have your picture and full name, deleting your account is only going to make people suspect you the more.

Meanwhile, people should be careful with how they post stuffs on social media especially on National Security matters, anyone with half a brain, stays in the North and has being reading Nigerian news and BH bombing activities can deduce that something might happen on October 1st,though the blast happened a day after, but caution is still necessary in your movements.

People need to be aware that social media is a dangerous place and not a playground. And if you have any info please pass the message to the security operatives albeit anonymously, let the security operatives be the ones informing people not you.
Sorry bro....but Nigeria can't do a thing to Mr Okoro even if they got his name or picture ....nothing i say will happen....he'll live freely... he just poured out his mind n not an informant whatsoever ....gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Jman06(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2015
And I hereby state that more bomb blasts will hit zoogeria before the year ends!

Oya, DSS come and arrest me.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Yorobastard(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2015
MosakuAW:

Now, a young man has gotten himself into
trouble.

You know how to predict, you predict yesterday
that Chelsea and Barca will be beaten, which i
would have stake 500pounds on the the
2games only. Na BH bomb blast you fit predict.

Very soon self, all the betting companies will be
placing odds on BH activities in Naija.
E.g: Boko Haram will strike in Enugu: 14.03
Boko Haram will NOT strike in Enugu: 1.06

Nah you got it wrong :::: it should be
Bokoharam will strike In Ogun::: 17.44
Bokoharam will not strike in Ogun::: 0.56

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by AfroKnight: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2015
In any sane country he would be arrested and interrogated. Never dismiss any leads. His name may be fake as well as the picture but the person behind that account should be apprehended.

I'm sure Twitter management will be willing to cooperate with our security agencies by providing necessary info. This is related to terrorism after all.

Remember Ohaneze disowned some radical elements a few days ago concerning the independence day celebrations. They should be invited too.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2015
DSS needs to find and torture that guy.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Metrofox(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
TheBossLadyK:
If it was an advanced country; he would've been tracked down so long ago...
I don't think our security operatives go online to checkmate its affairs of its citizens...
Rather they use social medias to politicise and witch-hunt themselves.. angry angry angry angry angry
I pray he's caught cos screeshots of his twitter posts went viral few minutes after the bomb blasts..

caught so what will happen?.sorry.there's no friggin case here
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Yorobastard(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
omenka:
Very good.. This is just the beginning. Next would be the children from the depths of hell that have become the most ardent supporters of Boko Haram on this forum.

Nnamdi Kanu sits somewhere comfortable sipping cool aid and banging the best broads money can buy while radicalising these ignorant minions and have them do his bidding without question. They threaten fire and brimestone and make it look as though they could chase even King Kong out of his jungle, but at the slightest hint of arrest, they scurry to safety with their tails between their legs. Why the heck is he now on the run?? Why can't he stand and fight now that an opportunity has presented itself to fight the WAR he so craves?? Foolish coward.

And for those of you talking trash on the forum, your time is fast drawing close.

Sorry but you're plain stewpid...learn to reason well

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NO Public Holiday On June 12, 2018 - (MKO Abiola Day) - Presidency / APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP / I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.