Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (38098 Views)

EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids / Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics / Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by VickJames(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:
You will be shocked
Please leave my mentions jare. People like you just love selective justice.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by coldubako(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Looking at them trying to divert attention to an okoro, are people under some kind of spell?

The guy said pray for Nigeria. This people should face bokoharam. Or do they want to accuse the guy of bokoharam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by princemillla(m): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Are you sure Nigeria is not battling with Boko Haram (north) and....... (e... Th)?

May thunder fire anyone who wish or try to bring Nigeria down
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by canDy4eva(f): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
VickJames:
Anyone planning to arrest this young Nigerian will receive stiff opposition from well-meaning igbos all over the world. The news about the bomb blast was a suicide attack and I am here to say it loud and clear, No igbo man or woman will kill himself just to disrupt the independence celebration.

We're not going to allow the stupid DSS to harass our son and kinsman. He predicted what will happen so as any other pastor, imam or good soccer fan will predict. Any sane Nigerian will know that bokoharam always attack abuja around this time, so they should chase the perpetrators and not witch hunt this innocent man there.

If they're going to question this young man because of his name and the Biafran flag, then we're going to question Buhari for saying this country will not be governable for the past administration. We will not stop there, we're going to question all our pastors and Imam too who have been predicting all bad events in this country.

Like the country's constitution states "its freedom of speech".
he played by his intiution! I knw ppl dat sense events b4 dey hapin, good or evil!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by jomoh: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
VickJames:

I am in my house and nothing can be done. Since I am clean, nothing will be done.

I never said he is hausa neither did I say he is yoruba. The man is an igbo man, I am not denying that fact. But using selective justice to witch hunt my kinsman will not be accepted. Arrest other people who made careless statements too.

Bro I understand you but looking at what he wrote, it cannot be assumed or waved off to be a careless statement until investigation has been carried out and when it comes to matter of national security, you don't investigate before arrest rather you arrest then investigate.

Nobody will sit down and watch anyone make that kind of statement irrespective of their tribe. If someone of my tribe does such thing as long as I don't know the kind of person he is or what he is capable of, I will be the first to report him because I don't know where will be their next target it could be where I am.

That is why people needs to watch their utterances even when or if they hate this country that much. We are all still under Nigeria and whether we like it or not we are still subjected to its constitution.

I think the best thing for him right now is to look for a strong international NGO(not a local one because this is a case of international terrorism) to walk into and confess. It is through this NGO that he will present himself to the law enforcement. The NGO will now monitor his case to ensure his rights are not violated.

Another problem he might face is the issue of the biafran flag/logo on his DP, it may not help his case.

The picture I put there is not his but that of Kabiru Sokoto who is a known Igbo man. It was to counter your claim that an igbo man cannot be involved in suicide bombing.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by VickJames(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
canDy4eva:
he played by his intiution! I knw ppl dat sense events b4 dey hapin, good or evil!

That's what the guy did. Only playing on his intuition.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
ollah1:
His name is china okoro so pple aren't blasting him, his tribe or his religion. I bet heaven and hell would have fell if his name was yusuf, yahya, musa et al.

Bunch of hypocrites
Because Okoros don't throw bombs, but can you say the same about Yusuf, Yahya and Musa?

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Because Okoros don't throw bomb, but can you say the same thing about Yusuf, Yahya and Musa?

Oh really ,they don't throw bombs but if it was one of those names what would you have said?

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by canDy4eva(f): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
kenbee:
Everyone calls for community policing and information to aid our securities but CHIMAOKORO63 just passed on an intelligent info and we all are calling for his head.
...so sad! Do u guys knw dat most ppl r gifted to percive d future? If only our authorities cn knw dis fact n work hand in hand wit such "selfless" ppl!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Mcowubaba: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
KeriBaby:
That's what you're telling yourself?
So those other predictions u listed are same with the one that boy made abi

Why did he delete his account
Is he a prophet?
How did he know
He must have heard or seen something
Who knows if he carried out the bombing

Lady, read nd understand...
It was "Suicide bombers" nt chima okoro
He made a coincidental assertion nd it came to pass, he is either scared or worried over the viral outburst of his tweets- which honestly evry sane person would be !!- hence he deleted his account(90%
of people in his shoes will do the same)

Asking how did he know undecided, depicts ur level of feeble-mindedness nd inept swallow senile cynic untamed reasoning!!

Like me speak as Jesus spoke in matthew 9:5
Madame- which is easier to say "there will be a bomb blast(which has happened over 4x) in Abuja by bokoharam or Man utd will win Arsenal or a girl named chioma osuji 4rm Aba will be raped tmwr ..... Every sane nd logical person know that the odds are very low in context with Abuja nd bombing...
Madame Abuja has been bombed morethan 4x in 5yrs...so I don't think Chima okoro spoke out of place.... Nd ps..he didn't make any threat..he just wrote his assertions...
Madame, go nd study permutation,Intuition, probability nd logic reasoning!!! Refer to ur Secondary sch Further maths text book...
Tank me later...
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Look at the 1diots ranting "Arrest him...arrest him"

What about the Northern Politician who said that if GEJ won the 2011 elections, he would ensure that the country becomes ungovernable. After that, Boko Haram geared up. Has the politician been arrested?

Foolish people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
ollah1:

Oh really ,they don't throw bombs but if it was one of those names what would you have said?
There is no ''IF'', ask the Nigerian Army the names of the Boko boys in their custody, the names you will get are obvious.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by abagoro(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
I pity the kind of torture this innocent young man will go through. The worst is that those who lost relatives might want to harm him for vengeance ir consolation.

We should all be careful when making indictive statements.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by KeriBaby(f): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
What are you saying
Are you saying that nobody should attempt to find that boy and question him?
I predicted that Chelsea would loose and they did but 20 or more people didn't die
I still maintain that before he made that prediction he must have seen or heard something

If I predict that a girl would be raped and it happens I am a suspect, I should be able to tell people why I said so
Same thing with predicting the death of someone, in this case persons

Okoro or whatever his name is has something to tell Nigerians simple! I do not think he is a prophet

I saw a thread here and the Op said something about Biafrans being responsible for the blast and the guys name is clearly an igbo name

And all those attacks u made on my person sire undecided
Really? I have said my piece
Take care now

Mcowubaba:

Lady, read nd understand...
It was "Suicide bombers" nt chima okoro
He made a coincidental assertion nd it came to pass, he is either scared or worried over the viral outburst of his tweets- which honestly evry sane person would be !!- hence he deleted his account(90%
of people in his shoes will do the same)

Asking how did he know undecided, depicts ur level of feeble-mindedness nd inept swallow senile cynic untamed reasoning!!

Like me speak as Jesus spoke in matthew 9:5
Madame- which is easier to say "there will be a bomb blast(which has happened over 4x) in Abuja by bokoharam or Man utd will win Arsenal or a girl named chioma osuji 4rm Aba will be raped tmwr ..... Every sane nd logical person know that the odds are very low in context with Abuja nd bombing...
Madame Abuja has been bombed morethan 4x in 5yrs...so I don't think Chima okoro spoke out of place.... Nd ps..he didn't make any threat..he just wrote his assertions...
Madame, go nd study permutation,Intuition, probability nd logic reasoning!!! Refer to ur Secondary sch Further maths text book...
Tank me later...
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by KeriBaby(f): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Still does not make it right
I do not know why people would go unpunished after threatening the peace of a country
Something should be done
ilawanson44:
Look at the 1diots ranting "Arrest him...arrest him"

What about the Northern Politician who said that if GEJ won the 2011 elections, he would ensure that the country becomes ungovernable. After that, Boko Haram geared up. Has the politician been arrested?

Foolish people everywhere
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Seehow: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
otiigba1:
grin grin grin grin grin they are coming to arrest you oo! You are predicting 2016, me i predict he will die next month. grin grin grin, i am waiting to be arrested angry

At least for once, You guys be civil in your public posts. This is not good enough and shouldn't be coming from those we consider a Literate. Even if you guys are scantily educated, moral orientation should teach you that your above comments has no moral justification.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by otiigba1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Seehow:

At least for once, You guys be civil in your public posts. This is not good enough and shouldn't be coming from those we consider a Literate. Even if you guys are scantily educated, moral orientation should teach you that your above comments has no moral justification.
moral? Really? In nigeria? You ve got to be kidding!? Country were the people in power are living comfortably through looted public funds while the poor are been made poorer angry, country were police brutalise kill innocent civilians and gets away un punished.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
There is no ''IF'', ask the Nigerian Army the names of the Boko boys in their custody, the names you will get are obvious.

U haven't answered my question.. What would you have said if the name wasn't an okoro but a yusuf or something?
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Mcowubaba: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
KeriBaby:
What are you saying
Are you saying that nobody should attempt to find that boy and question him?
I predicted that Chelsea would loose and they did but 20 or more people didn't die
I still maintain that before he made that prediction he must have seen or heard something

If I predict that a girl would be raped and it happens I am a suspect, I should be able to tell people why I said so
Same thing with predicting the death of someone, in this case persons

Okoro or whatever his name is has something to tell Nigerians simple! I do not think he is a prophet

I saw a thread here and the Op said something about Biafrans being responsible for the blast and the guys name is clearly an igbo name

And all those attacks u made on my person sire undecided
Really? I have said my piece
Take care now

I am Sincerely sorry for my unwarranted negative outburst towards your person!!! It was Not intended...
I don't think you really know what is Intuition nd permutation.. becuz if u knew, u wouldn't be still talking abt him being a prophet or not undecided
Keribaby, people predict deaths of others 'regularly' nd it eventually happens- i don't see DSS or NPF goin to question anybody....This are normal life occurances!!! I can tweet that there will be armed robbery along lokoja-Abuja express rd or Ore-Ibadan rd, the 'odds' are high...
Once again go nd read abt Odds ratio, probablity, permutation, relative risk, incidence, prevalence....this is pure Statistical science undecided no fiction or concocted fallacy.......... Everything is not a conspiracy or propaganda somethings are just Intuition nd simple science wink, I don't think u are science-inclined- I seriously doubt...
Abt Biafra 'imaginery connection' to the bomb, I wouldn't comment on that, till there is a reasonable emprical evidence backing such assertions....
Once again dear, read those topics I mentioned, it will help you understand life better...
Jah bless..
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by trapQ: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
Very reasonable comment. This guy may have seen it in a vision as many other pastors do. What has biafra got to do with it? That was a suicide attack, no sane igbo will ever get involved in suicidal terrorism.
VickJames:
Anyone planning to arrest this young Nigerian will receive stiff opposition from well-meaning igbos all over the world. The news about the bomb blast was a suicide attack and I am here to say it loud and clear, No igbo man or woman will kill himself just to disrupt the independence celebration.

We're not going to allow the stupid DSS to harass our son and kinsman. He predicted what will happen so as any other pastor, imam or good soccer fan will predict. Any sane Nigerian will know that bokoharam always attack abuja around this time, so they should chase the perpetrators and not witch hunt this innocent man there.

If they're going to question this young man because of his name and the Biafran flag, then we're going to question Buhari for saying this country will not be governable for the past administration. We will not stop there, we're going to question all our pastors and Imam too who have been predicting all bad events in this country.

Like the country's constitution states "its freedom of speech".
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by KeriBaby(f): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Alright sire
Thanks
Mcowubaba:

I am Sincerely sorry for my unwarranted negative outburst towards your person!!! It was Not intended...
I don't think you really know what is Intuition nd permutation.. becuz if u knew, u wouldn't be still talking abt him being a prophet or not undecided
Keribaby, people predict deaths of others 'regularly' nd it eventually happens- i don't see DSS or NPF goin to question anybody....This are normal life occurances!!! I can tweet that there will be armed robbery along lokoja-Abuja express rd or Ore-Ibadan rd, the 'odds' are high...
Once again go nd read abt Odds ratio, probablity, permutation, relative risk, incidence, prevalence....this is pure Statistical science undecided no fiction or concocted fallacy.......... Everything is not a conspiracy or propaganda somethings are just Intuition nd simple science wink, I don't think u are science-inclined- I seriously doubt...
Abt Biafra 'imaginery connection' to the bomb, I wouldn't comment on that, till there is a reasonable emprical evidence backing such assertions....
Once again dear, read those topics I mentioned, it will help you understand life better...
Jah bless..
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Kim1: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Why is nigerians such a stupid people when security agent are not doin their work properly u are now blaming some for their lack of commitment,if only people think wat the guy said is important nd inform the security agent nd they acted fast maybe will would have stop those evil people killing inoccent soul for nothing.security agent should partner wit the citizen to get info that can make their work easier nd more effective cos some people may have vital information that can help but as a result of fear of not been arrested as a suspect they will keep quiet think about it.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by favourlove1: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Security agencies don't take tins serious. Else they would have taken that tweet serious. Its called 'tip off' but instead of accepting that they failed they would start hunting him. Most successful military operations are achieved as a result of authentic intelligence gathering but cus it a young man from the east they would politicize it. What a country.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Appareil(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
Two possibilities, a young man who received revelation from the Lord or an imposter using china Okoro name to deceive people say Na Igbo person him be...May the Lord protect Naija in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
we don't need prophet to tell us
we know they will target
oct 1

the guy self de fear...
ask my wife, i told her What's likely to hapin that day

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Appareil(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Is he a pastor or an Imam? Why did he attach the threat of Biafra? And why did he deactivate his accounts? Don't forget clear conscience fears no accusation!
Oh Nigerians distracted right now by crooks in order to cause confusion. Wake up please people!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Appareil(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
omenka:
Very good.. This is just the beginning. Next would be the children from the depths of hell that have become the most ardent supporters of Boko Haram on this forum.

Nnamdi Kanu sits somewhere comfortable sipping cool aid and banging the best broads money can buy while radicalising these ignorant minions and have them do his bidding without question. They threaten fire and brimestone and make it look as though they could chase even King Kong out of his jungle, but at the slightest hint of arrest, they scurry to safety with their tails between their legs. Why the heck is he now on the run?? Why can't he stand and fight now that an opportunity has presented itself to fight the WAR he so craves?? Foolish coward.

And for those of you talking trash on the forum, your time is fast drawing close.
Omenka, this post is senseless. No be Igbo I beg. I no be Igbo so no bother. Such bigotry, hatred n division and you expect Nigeria t ok move forward. Haba!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yoruba are really daft.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Neverquit(f): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Please, let us be honest with ourselves.

If someone made a 'prediction' about you or your family eg: your sister, daughter or mother will be raped? Or thieves will come to your house? Or your son will be kidnapped? Etc. What if the prediction came to pass? What will you do?

As for me, I will track down that person (with help from the police) and question him/her on how he/she came about that utterance. The response will determine my next steps.

Please, don't let tribal issues cloud our judgment. We need to stay objective for this country to grow.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Neverquit:
Please, let us be honest with ourselves.

If someone made a 'prediction' about you or your family eg: your sister, daughter or mother will be raped? Or thieves will come to your house? Or your son will be kidnapped? Etc. What if the prediction came to pass? What will you do?

As for me, I will track down that person (with help from the police) and question him/her on how he/she came about that utterance. The response will determine my next steps.

Please, don't let tribal issues cloud our judgment. We need to stay objective for this country to grow.

See yoruba reasoning. Where were you during the last administration?

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Neverquit(f): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
It's unfortunate that you reason this way. Whether Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba reasoning, be objective.

Why not answer the questions that I posted? If you can answer the questions truthfully and honestly to yourself, then I rest my case.

During the last administration, I was all about being objective in our support or condemnation of the government.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by HouseOfWine: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
olalat:
The first ever bomb blast was sponsored by who.

I am not saying it couldn't be him however isn't it weird that
1) The page is down, anybody can randomly predict events and it will happen this can be a coincidence, if this guy is such a good predicter why did he shut down his account, what does he have to hide? even boko haram guys don't shut down their accounts its twitter that does. And besides they like to take responsibility

2) Why is it that his twitter picture page is a large size biafran flag, as if his name alone doesn't say it but does he have to announce it?

3) Ok let's say he is a biafran die hard, when has any biafran die hard ever claim to be bombing nigeria to be heard and if at all he wants to be heard why not bomb his South eastern land 1st, why go all the way to nyanya and kuje bus stops and these bus stops mostly transport people to & fro to the north east part of Nigeria( boko haram threshold)

My brother don't let your tribalism cloud you from the real perpetrators, I bet if his name was ola aina with oduduwa as his twitter picture page you won't be here saying he's yoruba instead you will say na ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? / President Jonathan Arriving Lagos Today For A Two-day Visit (Photos) / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.