Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (38101 Views)

EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids / Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics / Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Vivipop(f): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
In a sane country, the DSS would have invited him for questioning ASAP rather than wait for his predictions to come true.
Moreover, with the recent happenings in our country, it's no longer a news that one or two bombs detonates on every national celebrated day.

If i were staying at Abuja or any of those nothern states, i dare not leave my house anyday Nigeria is celebrating. On any other day a bomb explodes, it might come as a surprise but it's almost an expected occurrence on any national celebrated day.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Monalisa185(f): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
MosakuAW:

Now, a young man has gotten himself into
trouble.

You know how to predict, why him no predict yesterday that Chelsea and Barca will be beaten, which i would have stake 500pounds on the
2games only. Na BH bomb blast you fit predict.

Very soon self, all the betting companies will be
placing odds on BH activities in Naija.
E.g: Boko Haram will strike in Enugu: 14.03
Boko Haram will NOT strike in Enugu: 1.06

lol

#dazzal
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by adekunle0000: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!! Government of liars, for liars and by liars. Stella Obasanjo's dead was predicted, Sosoliso plane crash was also predicted, Jonathan's defeat was also predicted, in fact only a fool takes bomb blast predictions serious because they are now normal in Nigeria. if you think say na lie, check your various information media. APC!!! PROPAGANDA!!!

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by olalat(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Im nt concern wt d bundle of crap u just gather here. Anybody can perpetrate that act. Even if its olaoluwa, he should be brougt in for it. Im not raised with attitude to defend illegality. The site of d incident is close to my house, i knw wt its like to blow human being. So, tk ur congesture smwhere else.
HouseOfWine:

I am not saying it couldn't be him however isn't it weird that
1) The page is down, anybody can randomly predict events and it will happen this can be a coincidence, if this guy is such a good predicter why did he shut down his account, what does he have to hide? even boko haram guys don't shut down their accounts its twitter that does. And besides they like to take responsibility

2) Why is it that his twitter picture page is a large size biafran flag, as if his name alone doesn't say it but does he have to announce it?

3) Ok let's say he is a biafran die hard, when has any biafran die hard ever claim to be bombing nigeria to be heard and if at all he wants to be heard why not bomb his South eastern land 1st, why go all the way to nyanya and kuje bus stops and these bus stops mostly transport people to & fro to the north east part of Nigeria( boko haram threshold)

My brother don't let your tribalism cloud you from the real perpetrators, I bet if his name was ola aina with oduduwa as his twitter picture page you won't be here saying he's yoruba instead you will say na ...
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by HouseOfWine: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
olalat:
Im nt concern wt d bundle of crap u just gather here. Anybody can perpetrate that act. Even if its olaoluwa, he should be brougt in for it. Im not raised with attitude to defend illegality. The site of d incident is close to my house, i knw wt its like to blow human being. So, tk ur congesture smwhere else.

Thank God you are alive, I hope you didn't suffer any loss whatsoever?

I had to call my people in Area 1 as soon as I saw bomb blast news on twitter

We can only hope this root of this insurgency is uprooted if not traces will still remain in years to come

Whoever did this will suffer one way or the other, every deed in this world still comes back to whoever acted it.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by udokpuenyi(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by VickJames(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
jomoh:

Bro I understand you but looking at what he wrote, it cannot be assumed or waved off to be a careless statement until investigation has been carried out and when it comes to matter of national security, you don't investigate before arrest rather you arrest then investigate.

Nobody will sit down and watch anyone make that kind of statement irrespective of their tribe. If someone of my tribe does such thing as long as I don't know the kind of person he is or what he is capable of, I will be the first to report him because I don't know where will be their next target it could be where I am.

That is why people needs to watch their utterances even when or if they hate this country that much. We are all still under Nigeria and whether we like it or not we are still subjected to its constitution.

I think the best thing for him right now is to look for a strong international NGO(not a local one because this is a case of international terrorism) to walk into and confess. It is through this NGO that he will present himself to the law enforcement. The NGO will now monitor his case to ensure his rights are not violated.

Another problem he might face is the issue of the biafran flag/logo on his DP, it may not help his case.

The picture I put there is not his but that of Kabiru Sokoto who is a known Igbo man. It was to counter your claim that an igbo man cannot be involved in suicide bombing.

Okay, that one is a lost soul of an Hausa man. He just happens to be from igbo land. Its different from someone who has igbo ideology in him.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Bigsteveg(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
I think during Jonathan regime, security operatives wanted to do something like that, to checkmate it's citizen, buh y'all were crying, wailing then that d govt I'd intruding in ur privacy.

Nigerians most time, we don't know what we want

TheBossLadyK:
If it was an advanced country; he would've been tracked down so long ago...
I don't think our security operatives go online to checkmate its affairs of its citizens...
Rather they use social medias to politicise and witch-hunt themselves.. angry angry angry angry angry
I pray he's caught cos screeshots of his twitter posts went viral few minutes after the bomb blasts..

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by jomoh: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
VickJames:

Okay, that one is a lost soul of an Hausa man. He just happens to be from igbo land. Its different from someone who has igbo ideology in him.

The heart of man is very dark and wicked. Every human has an ideology they follow be it tribal, political, or religious but the level to which each individual takes it cannot be known on the surface. That is why they call it extremism.

Ever hear the saying that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The friendship is not a long term one but that of destruction of common enemy.

He could be innocent but one can't be too careful when it comes to security.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Solozzo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
The guy is probably a MASSOB member based on the mirabilla and flag of Biafra on his twitter page. Police pls include possibility if Massob being involved in this blast.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by romzyxy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
MosakuAW:

Now, a young man has gotten himself into
trouble.

You know how to predict, why him no predict yesterday that Chelsea and Barca will be beaten, which i would have stake 500pounds on the
2games only. Na BH bomb blast you fit predict.

Very soon self, all the betting companies will be
placing odds on BH activities in Naija.
E.g: Boko Haram will strike in Enugu: 14.03
Boko Haram will NOT strike in Enugu: 1.06

Lwkmd......u r 100 funny.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by leGeExus(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
obicentlis:
His intuition may have told him that, he might not necessarily be an insider information.

During the last election, I bet with more than 150k that buhari will win the election, in the East, but no body believed me.
It came to pass and some people thought that I've connection with Jega or any other means. I almost predicted every thing. Till date, they still believe I'm not ordinary.

If you follow attacks and bh target very well, you can comfortably predict when the will attack.
BH don't believe in the system called Nigeria. The want Islamic state, the will attack any thing when Nigeria is celebrated. Now, our security agencies might concentrate on the main event/day and the Islamist militants will shift to another day to take us unaware.

If you know what bh don't support, believe or fight against then you are closer in stopping and dismantling their support based.

This might be the case.
shut up your mouth!this not what will call prediction okay?how will u predict BH will bomb Abuja and so far the army?if its jus a predictm he wouldnt have delete his twitter account!....and for yo example only a dead brained person would think goodluck will won that election..A perfectctly brained person knows that the electn is for buhari...think more dan u can
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by 400billionman: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
TheBossLadyK:
If it was an advanced country; he would've been tracked down so long ago...
I don't think our security operatives go online to checkmate its affairs of its citizens...
Rather they use social medias to politicise and witch-hunt themselves.. angry angry angry angry angry
I pray he's caught cos screeshots of his twitter posts went viral few minutes after the bomb blasts..

Assuming Apostle Johnson Suleiman or TB Joshua prophesied it during a wednesday or thursday service and one of his many members decided to tweet online just similar to a facebook post, you now arrest the poor guy for posting what he heard in church leaving out the Prophesier if there is such a word. ?

Check well, somebody prophesied something, somewhere. OYO..

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by 400billionman: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
obicentlis:
His intuition may have told him that, he might not necessarily be an insider information.

During the last election, I bet with more than 150k that buhari will win the election, in the East, but no body believed me.
It came to pass and some people thought that I've connection with Jega or any other means. I almost predicted every thing. Till date, they still believe I'm not ordinary.

If you follow attacks and bh target very well, you can comfortably predict when the will attack.
BH don't believe in the system called Nigeria. The want Islamic state, the will attack any thing when Nigeria is celebrated. Now, our security agencies might concentrate on the main event/day and the Islamist militants will shift to another day to take us unaware.

If you know what bh don't support, believe or fight against then you are closer in stopping and dismantling their support based.

This might be the case.

No mind them gullible Nigerians. The first ever bomb blast at Eagle square, was it not during anniversay celebrations on october 1st ?

Didn't boko bomb during sallah ? Any intelligent person can predict that. His prediction is not even accurate considering the army, police and navy part.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by 400billionman: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
omenka:
Very good.. This is just the beginning. Next would be the children from the depths of hell that have become the most ardent supporters of Boko Haram on this forum.

Nnamdi Kanu sits somewhere comfortable sipping cool aid and banging the best broads money can buy while radicalising these ignorant minions and have them do his bidding without question. They threaten fire and brimestone and make it look as though they could chase even King Kong out of his jungle, but at the slightest hint of arrest, they scurry to safety with their tails between their legs. Why the heck is he now on the run?? Why can't he stand and fight now that an opportunity has presented itself to fight the WAR he so craves?? Foolish coward.

And for those of you talking trash on the forum, your time is fast drawing close.

What is this one saying ? Have you found your girls in the BBOG movement, one of your brainchild in promoting Boko haram ?

Politics of the touts, for the hungry and by the gullible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by crackhouse(m): 4:31am On Oct 05, 2015
tobimillar:
The guy should be arrested ASAP.. he knows what he is saying .. the guy said and I quote " there WILL be boko haram haram blast in abuja and lagos..."
That to me is someone talking with authority.

Why can't he say "there may be...." and why did he specify blast?
onye ara, because he bears igbo name abi?

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2015
1shortblackboy:
Instead of DSS to track down people like this,they're busy harrassing PDP's witnesses. Nigeria sha.....meanwhile Nigga is a Biafran. May even be a fake name sha
That is called "FALSE FLAG" in war tactics.
The so called Okoro is not an Igbo guy but Hausa and a bokoharam member.

They want to divert attention of the Army to biafra while they regroup again.

95% of Nigerians are not inteligent, smart nor wise and thats why they swallow every pill posted online without annalysis.

Now, why have bokoharam claimed responsibility for the attack if it were from Biafrans?

Nigerians be wise or else, if the bokos continue with the false flag tactics this zoo will break b4 2016.

#emmydeep

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by illiad: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2015
omenka:
Very good.. This is just the beginning. Next would be the children from the depths of hell that have become the most ardent supporters of Boko Haram on this forum.

Nnamdi Kanu sits somewhere comfortable sipping cool aid and banging the best broads money can buy while radicalising these ignorant minions and have them do his bidding without question. They threaten fire and brimestone and make it look as though they could chase even King Kong out of his jungle, but at the slightest hint of arrest, they scurry to safety with their tails between their legs. Why the heck is he now on the run?? Why can't he stand and fight now that an opportunity has presented itself to fight the WAR he so craves?? Foolish coward.

And for those of you talking trash on the forum, your time is fast drawing close.
Just don't kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by oizapendent(f): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2015
obidevine:
I just got this... As at last night, this #Chima #Okoro did not have a mobile
number on his facebook page. I just checked it again and
behold there is a mobile number -#08030502476.
I decided to run the mobile number on my #TrueCaller
application and guess what name came out
#Sadiq #Hono.
Can someone else run this number on his/her TrueCaller
application and see what will appear?
I hope our intelligence agencies are working on this. Chima
Okoro might be a psuedo name, this guy is a major lead for
the now on who bombed Abuja.
Just now ยท Privacy: Public

True! Just checked too.... Sadiq Hono.#GodHelpNaija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by obicentlis: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2015
leGeExus:
shut up your mouth!this not what will call prediction okay?how will u predict BH will bomb Abuja and so far the army?if its jus a predictm he wouldnt have delete his twitter account!....and for yo example only a dead brained person would think goodluck will won that election..A perfectctly brained person knows that the electn is for buhari...think more dan u can
Son, you can air your view without insulting.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2015
illiad:
Just don't kill yourself
omenka all around the Biafra thread the more hate he posses.

3 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by lyntiffany(f): 6:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Ferraricash:
With terrorism situations all over the world, this guy is a suspect already wth his statements on Twitter, terrorist are always bold with their threats on medias to send message to their targets which has drawn attentions to the guy , from his post he sounds like a brainwashed terrorist and if not then he will learn never to post such on social medias in situations like this, he should be questioned, the attacks took place near a police station which drives attention to his pot abt killing the army and the police force.. I'm sure intels are on the work to his detention
bro it wasn't a threat but prediction.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by melzabull(f): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2015
omenka:
[s]Very good.. This is just the beginning. Next would be the children from the depths of hell that have become the most ardent supporters of Boko Haram on this forum.

And for those of you talking trash on the forum, your time is fast drawing close[/s].
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2015
lyntiffany:
bro it wasn't a threat but prediction.
my sister, no one can say oh because security situation in naija is getting deadlier everyday but intelligent way of handling situation should be involved not just suffering the innocent ones
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by suyamasta(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2016
And Edmund Ebiwari is on life sentence for supposedly knowing

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / 5 Things Oshiomhole Did Before Handing Over To Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.