Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (38077 Views)

EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids / Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics / Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Ddaji(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2015
It is clear from his post that,the bombing was planned and executed by Biafra.DSS and other security agencies should immediately track him to tell us his rothecollaborators.I doubt present state of disarray of bokoharam if they can organize bombing out side their base.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by otiigba1(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2015
I suspect this individual does not even exist; perhaps its just a propaganda to divert attention away from the real terrorists, ..i guess nigerian police will arrest me now for suspecting propaganda by them.

Nigeria police are so incompetent they will seek to blame any body even a 3 months old baby, just to divert attention from their inability to do their jobs.

How do we know security agents or what ever are not behind the twitter handle? And ignorant nigerians are already calling for the arrest of a non existence man on a social media profile... it boggles the mind undecided

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by lastpage: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2015
MosakuAW:

Now, a young man has gotten himself into
trouble.

You know how to predict, you predict yesterday
that Chelsea and Barca will be beaten, which i
would have stake 500pounds on the the
2games only. Na BH bomb blast you fit predict.

Very soon self, all the betting companies will be
placing odds on BH activities in Naija.
E.g: Boko Haram will strike in Enugu: 14.03
Boko Haram will NOT strike in Enugu: 1.06

I dont think this was just a prediction!

MASSOB Chief, Uwazurike himself said that some "faction" of MASSOB have concluded arraignment to cause CARNAGE during the celebrations in Abuja.

It was a well publicised story on Social Media.

So, wha tis there to predict again?
That "one of them" also said the same thing on Twitter?

What he said was a CATEGORICAL STATEMENT borne out of 'factual knowledge'.
he might have deleted his account but dont be fooled, everything is still on Twitter Serves and the Government, through its Security Agencies only need to request for it officially, to facilitate the arrest of the boy.

We have his picture and going through his previous account postings, the Security guys can draw-up a PROFILE OF HIM and his associates on Twitter.
HE WILL BE ARRESTED FOR TERRORISM.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by uzolexis(f): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2015
kenbee:
Everyone calls for community policing and information to aid our securities but CHIMAOKORO63 just passed on an intelligent info and we all are calling for his head.

Exactly,u spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Vikky014(f): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2015
so going by the tweet u guys are trying to say that chima okoro is a boko haram informant abi make una fear God ooooooo. the guy was just predicting but he supposed to say it ws a vision tho.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by cornel00(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2015
VickJames:
Anyone planning to arrest this young Nigerian will receive stiff opposition from well-meaning igbos all over the world. The news about the bomb blast was a suicide attack and I am here to say it loud and clear, No igbo man or woman will kill himself just to disrupt the independence celebration.

We're not going to allow the stupid DSS to harass our son and kinsman. He predicted what will happen so as any other pastor, imam or good soccer fan will predict. Any sane Nigerian will know that bokoharam always attack abuja around this time, so they should chase the perpetrators and not witch hunt this innocent man there.

If they're going to question this young man because of his name and the Biafran flag, then we're going to question Buhari for saying this country will not be governable for the past administration. We will not stop there, we're going to question all our pastors and Imam too who have been predicting all bad events in this country.

Like the country's constitution states "its freedom of speech".

Well spoken my bro

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:
The young Biafra sociopath brought this on his self
how can you be sure BH didn't set that up. Nothing is ever as it seems.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by idupaul: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2015
Anyone that thinks the young man had any hand or fore knowledge of the attacks is sick. Every body knows that Boko haram love milestone dates as days to spread evil and terror .. That comment looked like a warning and not a threat
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Metrofox:

caught so what will happen?.sorry.there's no friggin case here
You just expressed how frustrated u are grin grin grin
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by otiigba1(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2015
AlomoReloaded:
Buhari will die in 2016!!!!! Thats my prediction!!! Satan punish all of una!!!!! Bastardz!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin they are coming to arrest you oo! You are predicting 2016, me i predict he will die next month. grin grin grin, i am waiting to be arrested angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Godsonkemz(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2015
kevoh:
Too late Okoro, they already have your picture and full name, deleting your account is only going to make people suspect you the more.

Meanwhile, people should be careful with how they post stuffs on social media especially on National Security matters, anyone with half a brain, stays in the North and has being reading Nigerian news and BH bombing activities can deduce that something might happen on October 1st,though the blast happened a day after, but caution is still necessary in your movements.

People need to be aware that social media is a dangerous place and not a playground. And if you have any info please pass the message to the security operatives albeit anonymously, let the security operatives be the ones informing people not you.

Its more risky to disclose such information to DSS or any security operatives than he did because he would still be held responsible and tracked down easily having disclosed his identity to them.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2015
With terrorism situations all over the world, this guy is a suspect already wth his statements on Twitter, terrorist are always bold with their threats on medias to send message to their targets which has drawn attentions to the guy , from his post he sounds like a brainwashed terrorist and if not then he will learn never to post such on social medias in situations like this, he should be questioned, the attacks took place near a police station which drives attention to his pot abt killing the army and the police force.. I'm sure intels are on the work to his detention
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2015
It's has nothing to do with ethnical hatreds or Biafra of a thing but a threat is a threat and such should be handled with tough investigation, how can an innocent sane man go on public forum and say such, it's a different case if he says I predict but he said there will be a bomb blast and armies, police will be involved in it and to bolden his threat, it happened
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Ibyno(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2015
wow, dis guy just miss great opportunity to be a million naira man, TB JOSHUA they predict rubbish and people dey believe, make him just say him dey see vision, na pastor and members go dey find am .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by winniz: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2015
Ddaji:
It is clear from his post that,the bombing was planned and executed by Biafra.DSS and other security agencies should immediately track him to tell us his rothecollaborators.I doubt present state of disarray of bokoharam if they can organize bombing out side their base.

Hasn't Bomb been going off at Northern Nigeria?
Did any Bomb go off at Lagos?
When Daura illiterate was releasing his Boko haram people from various prisons at Nigeria wasn't the Daura Dullardd encouraging his Boko boys to continue their terrorist attacks? Tell boko.hari to simply call his Boko haram boys to order!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2015
AlomoReloaded:

Thunder fire you uncountable times!!!!! Tracked down for what? That somebody just had a wish and expressed his freedom of speech!!!! Na ur father and ur useless ancestors that will be tracked down!!!!!! Foool!!!! angry angry angry
One day somebody will take to social medias and write that he/she have a wish that ur entire generation be wiped out; then when it starts happening u'l call it "freedom of speech"
Coward

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by saintandsinnerz: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2015
omenka:
Very good.. This is just the beginning. Next would be the children from the depths of hell that have become the most ardent supporters of Boko Haram on this forum.

Nnamdi Kanu sits somewhere comfortable sipping cool aid and banging the best broads money can buy while radicalising these ignorant minions and have them do his bidding without question. They threaten fire and brimestone and make it look as though they could chase even King Kong out of his jungle, but at the slightest hint of arrest, they scurry to safety with their tails between their legs. Why the heck is he now on the run?? Why can't he stand and fight now that an opportunity has presented itself to fight the WAR he so craves?? Foolish coward.

And for those of you talking trash on the forum, your time is fast drawing close.
It is you that always talk trash everywhere in this space that should be afraid!

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2015
Vikky014:
so going by the tweet u guys are trying to say that chima okoro is a boko haram informant abi make una fear God ooooooo. the guy was just predicting but he supposed to say it ws a vision tho.
in situations like dis, he shouldnt av said said, that post was just too much to be overlooked.. This is a great Intel to other countries honestly

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by richard870(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2015
Thats one of the reasons i caution myself on social media platforms....could get one killed if common sense/ knowledge is not applied
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by kevoh(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2015
buskie13:
Sorry bro....but Nigeria can't do a thing to Mr Okoro even if they got his name or picture ....nothing i say will happen....he'll live freely... he just poured out his mind n not an informant whatsoever ....gerrit?

Everyone has Okoro's name and picture even right here on this thread,is there any point deleting his twitter account then?
buskie13:
he just poured out his mind n not an informant whatsoever ....gerrit?
And what do you mean by ''Nigeria can not do anything''? Is a Okoro not a Nigerian or am I missing something or I hope I'm not in one of those tribalist threads.

buskie13:
he just poured out his mind n not an informant whatsoever ....gerrit?
What exactly is ''gerrit''? You do know people have been arrested, jailed or even killed FOR JUST POURING OUT THEIR MIND. News abound the internet, a simple google search will bring you enough info. You can start with the American atheist blogger that got hacked to death in Bangladesh just for POURING OUT HIS MIND on his blog. Did you even bother to comprehend my post ?

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Vikky014(f): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Ferraricash:
in situations like dis, he shouldnt av said said, that post was just too much to be overlooked.. This is a great Intel to other countries honestly
you are right
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by MacluvPH(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2015
You aren't far from being insane!,very soon we will hear that you are mad.

You are enjoying comfortably in your house and being sponsored by those who are holding the poor masses to ransome.

See how you dish out your points comfortably cos they pay you well,also don't worry sooner or later where you feed from will seize to exist cos our eyes down here in the south south are open and we accept the south east as our only brothers and it shall remain so.

NO MORE DIVIDE AND RULE.

omenka:
Good advice to those who think Nairaland is a faceless forum hence they can say as they please. It is just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by cheruv: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Nigeria is a sick country!
Should anyone as much as touch a hair of his head,Nigeria would be made ungovernable angry
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Gerarahere: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2015
OMG, is aljazeera really reporting this now?
O boy,chima don dey popular, but the worst part of it is that his HEADER is the Biafra coat of arm,and he is IGBO,so IPOB and other Biafra groups should be real careful

Buhari might turn the blame on us and start butchering us to suya,nnamdi kanu should be careful in UK,they may arrest him the way they did to deziani

God help us all,this is getting interesting
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Fxwarrior: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2015
I predict there will be a blast in Yobe next month November,2015.

For betters Stake heavily. Odd is 5.4
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by winniz: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2015
Useless Sahara reporters just wanna divert attention from the Incompetent Daura Dullardd and his Boko haram boys.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by fippycbk(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2015
Timoleon:
Its sad though...,seems as a nation we are so far behind....in many countries, this guy ought to av been invited in for questioning, information from him might have helped security agents nip those attacks in the bud....unfortunately we are a messed up country. if he was picked up, some sections of the country may call it victimisation, some wailers may say its buhari's despotic tendencies playing out making him infringe on an igbo man's freedom of speech. its sickening though....at times like this, countries like america, britain would have had red flags on words like boko haram, bombs, name of state capitals, to check what people are saying about them, especially if they pose threats. A statement like this ought not to have gone unnoticed...even if he knows nothing about the bombs, questioning him would have shown that our security agents care and are not sitting on their fat bums while the country go up in flames. i hope this revelation can force them to review their apparatuses and improve their measures such that obvious details like this dont escape dem in the future.

***see the poster after me for proof***

At bolded. You just made the most reasonable statement here. I wonder what the DSS is really doing.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by sandrahnaub(f): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2015
...so if I predict somtin Lyk dis....i am a member of Boko haram...
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by MacluvPH(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Don't forget the brown envelope and its agents would do anything to make sure that radio biafra go down because they aren't relevant again in the eyes and ears of people, they can equally create that user account to incite such speech and message and delete it just to paint radio biafra black and to make sure radio biafra are termed terrorist group inorder to make the world reject them.

All I advise radio biafra is this, that many of this kind of shit will come their way but at last they will come out victorious cos they are saying the truth.

If their leader is lying then the Nigerian govt should confront him with a debate or go to world court to stop his operation but anything outside this means Nigerian govt is hiding a lot from us.

Tell us one thing we have achieved as a one Nigeria and I will tell you many we will achieve as a divided nation or a nation to accept resource control or true federalism.

Gerarahere:
OMG, is aljazeera really reporting this now?
O boy,chima don dey popular, but the worst part of it is that his HEADER is the Biafra coat of arm,and he is IGBO,so IPOB and other Biafra groups should be real careful

Buhari might turn the blame on us and start butchering us to suya,nnamdi kanu should be careful in UK,they may arrest him the way they did to deziani

God help us all,this is getting interesting

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2015
And for those of you talking trash on the forum, your time is fast drawing close.

Loolz see threat!! You think you are talking to babies!! It is only four months and you are already issuing childish threats!! When we get to the half year mark ,you might just end up committing suicide.Una never see anything yet
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by SegunAdewole: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2015
lastpage:

[s]
I dont think this was just a prediction!

MASSOB Chief, Uwazurike himself said that some "faction" of MASSOB have concluded arraignment to cause CARNAGE during the celebrations in Abuja.

It was a well publicised story on Social Media.

So, wha tis there to predict again?
That "one of them" also said the same thing on Twitter?

What he said was a CATEGORICAL STATEMENT borne out of 'factual knowledge'.
he might have deleted his account but dont be fooled, everything is still on Twitter Serves and the Government, through its Security Agencies only need to request for it officially, to facilitate the arrest of the boy.

We have his picture and going through his previous account postings, the Security guys can draw-up a PROFILE OF HIM and his associates on Twitter.
HE WILL BE ARRESTED FOR TERRORISM.

Lastpage!
[/s]

Taa! go and sit down, Empty bumbling and blabbing bufoons. You monkeys have been looking for a way to rope in peaceful Biafrans into crimes so that you can kill off the Igbos. I'm sure you apes went for thanksgiving when you heard a tweeter handle operated by an easterner tweeted about the blast- "Na Igbo man, kill am, kill am". Wicked animals that shouldn't live side by side with humans. badstrds! grin

5 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by seangy4konji: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2015
Na wah o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200 / Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.