Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (38104 Views)

EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids / Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics / Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Umamman(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
You see your life, why are you running.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by otiigba1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
chidex101:
I have said it, first we need to ascertain how genuine is the twitter handle and how long has it being in existence. This could be a mere propaganda to divert attention by the terrorists
Absolutely!, every avenue is worth investigating, i repeat investigating not arresting individuals willy nilly.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by theDEVILisHERE: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
This looks more like a staged properganda

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
datribune:

While we shouldn't accuse him of anything, don't misinform people. d acct was not new. He had been having correspondents way back. I went on his timeline & what i saw was clearly frm a very dangerous individual.

You are dumb. So The Biafran is the one bombing all over the country. You are truly a yoruba slave.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
This looks more like a staged properganda

Of course it is. I feel ashamed for Igbos and others that voted in the paedophile. Yoruba Muslim's can never vote a Christian. They are the champions in cloning accounts of Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by BABANGBALI: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
PRYCE:
Wanna see you try!
come closer to me and see if I will not remove at least 3 of your teeth
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by janefrancisca(f): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Is he a pastor or an Imam? Why did he attach the threat of Biafra? And why did he deactivate his accounts? Don't forget clear conscience fears no accusation!
Hmmm, biko in the Naija wey me i know clear conscience dey fear accusation especially when u enta kpanta wit Naija police. The Nigerian law enforcement agencies and judicial system is so much warped in incompetency, partiality and corruption to the extent of innocent people being accused of crimes they did not commit and are sent to prison for no just case without proper investigations. Go to prison wards and see for yourself. Ibos are not known to be terrorist and even if he is to be arrested, will they allow proper rule of law and justice to take its course?. Of course not, they will end up tagging him as the person responsible for the attack without proper investigations. 99% of born and bred naija people go delete their account sharp sharp even we are innocent becos we know how d justice system dey roll for here.

3 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by obidevine(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Titilayodeji13:
A Twitter user, Chima Okoro, who predicted the attacks in Abuja on Friday on the social networking site, has deactivated his account.

Okoro, with @chimaokoro63 as his username on Twitter, between 8.34 am and 9.12 am on October 1, had repeatedly posted: “I pray for Nigeria: there will be a bomb blast in Abuja &Lagos, Boko Haram is going to attack and kill police_army &_ Navy their evils (sic).”

In the profile picture of the account, which was captured by other users before the user deactivated it, a young man of dark complexion is seen slouching in a room with cream-coloured walls, dressed in a red T-shirt, while holding up a mobile phone in his left hand and smiling to the camera.

Checks on Twitter revealed that other users had started raising the alarm about Okoro’s tweets as early as 10 pm on Friday.

One user, Eduozor Henrie, at 10:47 pm, said, “@Omojuwa @toluogunlesi @ogundamisi, please guys see the timeline of @chimaokoro63… worrying. He tweeted this yesterday.”

Another user, @md_oyereyi at 11:31 pm, said, “The attention of the DSS and other security agencies should be called to this… @Ifyduoz @Omojuwa @toluogunlesi @ogundamisi.”

Debo Oduola, at 11:32 pm, said, “@Ifyduoz @toluogunlesi @Omojuwa @ogundamisi @chimaokoro63 he should be arrested asap,” while Dame Jayla Peperempe, in her reaction (11:03 pm), said, “Hmmm this is all he tweeted yesterday.”

Ogundana Michael (11:16 pm) said, “Who is this that tweeted this? He tweeted this just yesterday!” and Dogoh Orduen @MackDogoh (11:18 pm) expressing disbelief, said, “@MickeySunny @chimaokoro63 you are kidding me!!!”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/03/twitter-user-who-predicted-abuja-attacks-deletes-account
... I just got this ... As at last night, this Chima Okoro did not have a mobile
number on his facebook page. I just checked it again and
behold there is a mobile number - #08030502476.
I decided to run the mobile number on my TrueCaller
application and guess what name came out
#Sadiq #Hono.
Can someone else run this number on his/her TrueCaller
application and see what will appear?
I hope our intelligence agencies are working on this. Chima
Okoro might be a psuedo name, this guy is a major lead for
the now on who bombed Abuja.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by manutdadex(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
tobimillar:
The guy should be arrested ASAP.. he knows what he is saying .. the guy said and I quote " there WILL be boko haram haram blast in abuja and lagos..."
That to me is someone talking with authority.

Why can't he say "there may be...." and why did he specify blast?
the likes of t.b Joshua wud av rot in jail
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by obidevine(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
I just got this... As at last night, this #Chima #Okoro did not have a mobile number on his facebook page. I just checked it again and behold there is a mobile number -#08030502476. I decided to run the mobile number on my #TrueCaller application and guess what name came out #Sadiq #Hono. Can someone else run this number on his/her TrueCaller application and see what will appear? I hope our intelligence agencies are working on this. Chima Okoro might be a psuedo name, this guy is a major lead for the now on who bombed Abuja. Just now · Privacy: Public
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by abduljabbar4(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
omenka:
Very good.. This is just the beginning. Next would be the children from the depths of hell that have become the most ardent supporters of Boko Haram on this forum.

Nnamdi Kanu sits somewhere comfortable sipping cool aid and banging the best broads money can buy while radicalising these ignorant minions and have them do his bidding without question. They threaten fire and brimestone and make it look as though they could chase even King Kong out of his jungle, but at the slightest hint of arrest, they scurry to safety with their tails between their legs. Why the heck is he now on the run?? Why can't he stand and fight now that an opportunity has presented itself to fight the WAR he so craves?? Foolish coward.

And for those of you talking trash on the forum, your time is fast drawing close.
I will fish all of them out very soon. I hope the list will make fp
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by abduljabbar4(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
VickJames:
Anyone planning to arrest this young Nigerian will receive stiff opposition from well-meaning igbos all over the world. The news about the bomb blast was a suicide attack and I am here to say it loud and clear, No igbo man or woman will kill himself just to disrupt the independence celebration.

We're not going to allow the stupid DSS to harass our son and kinsman. He predicted what will happen so as any other pastor, imam or good soccer fan will predict. Any sane Nigerian will know that bokoharam always attack abuja around this time, so they should chase the perpetrators and not witch hunt this innocent man there.

If they're going to question this young man because of his name and the Biafran flag, then we're going to question Buhari for saying this country will not be governable for the past administration. We will not stop there, we're going to question all our pastors and Imam too who have been predicting all bad events in this country.

Like the country's constitution states "its freedom of speech".
We shall see what you rats will do about it.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by ceaser: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
damton:
May be he has the gift of prophecy, but he should learn to use it positively in assisting the security agencies or perhaps pray to avert the looming danger.

You haven't seen the movie "Next", have you?
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by okitikpo: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Those calling for his arrest should be arrested first. Who doesn't know the timing of Boko Haram's attack? If you are still in the shadow of boko haram modus operandi, let me enlighten you. Those Boko Haram bastads often attack before, during or after any festivity or national events. And we just witnessed the Edel Kabir Sallah celebration. Not only that Independence day celebration just came and go. So who doesn't know that these periods are boko haram sensitive periods in attack
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by IGBOPRINCE: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ye children of ewedu flathed.
I ve a words for you.
Some of you had been suspecting ndigbos since ages or since the emergence of bokoharam in nigeria.
So you want to use this fake tweeter account to nailed us.
A fake impersonators account to nailed us?
You ve have failed. And you will continued to fail.
Amen.

Ndigbo is a home of a great christians fathers and mothers.
We have no connections with what you re accusing us.
We have no links with your tormentors in the zoo.

Go and hug transformers if you believe such an impostor.
There re many monikers, claiming igbos here and there in nairaland, so many monikers claiming southsouuth and we biafrans here on fbk ,nairaland and twitters.

Abeg make una go seat down jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
bv
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by dyn1800: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
"I pray for Nigeria: their will be a bomb blast in Abuja&Lagos, Bokoharam is going to attack and kill police_Army_Navy and their evil" - Chima Okoro.

Going by the young man's last words from his twitter post, I doubt if the attack was carried out by Bokoharam. Because
1. Bokoharam has not come out to claim they're responsible for the attack.
2. It looks like a repraisal attack, cos it's worth to be noted that Nigeria Army , Navy and police has been disrupting the activities of The Biafra Movements lately . we all know what happens in Onitsha recently between the Nigeria Navy and the Biafrans. Cos the young man said "Bokoharam is going to attack and kill police_Army_Navy and their evils"
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
PRYCE:
So if I predict that Buhari is a dullard and terrorist, I should be arrested cos it came to reality?
dis is WICKED grin

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by omenka(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
exxell:

Tell that to the senile imbeccile that birthed you. All these una Northern nonsense, try it in the East! Unlike the Yorubas, we react and you see the result immediately. Just let one Igbo blood bleed again. 1966 wilp be a joke to you guys. A random Biafran supporter just made permutations and you all are already trembling. If you guys had any sense, you people will know that mastering Boko Harams method of operation is not rocket science. Nkira ara... Let me tell you something, we hate you guys... There is nothing that connects an Igbo man to a Fulani or Hausa. Both in religion, language, food, culture or anything . We dont have any sense of unity together. You guys are like pests and parasites sucking our region dry.

Just like I said, it is all NOISE. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
nu

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by olalat(m): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
The first ever bomb blast was sponsored by who.
HouseOfWine:

I doubt if at all this Chima Okoro even exist at all, could have been created by a more mischievous mind trying to implicate a South-Eastern & deflect their own true ethnicity.

Wetin concern Igbo man with Boko haram?

Anyways all the friends of Chima should turn him in or call him out on twitter to alert the appropriate authorities, if at all he really exist..
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by PRYCE(m): 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
BABANGBALI:
come closer to me and see if I will not remove at least 3 of your teeth
Lol! Thank You for making my day!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Mcowubaba: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
KeriBaby:
That guy knows something we don't I pray they find him....that's if anyone is even looking for him undecided
Why should the look for him undecided him dey owe u What he did was simple prediction...
Like- there will be rainfall in Calabar, Owerri, Asaba tmwr, Man utd will win Arsenal as usual, Police will collect bribe this week, Some girls will be raped this week sad, Some boys will join cult this week!!!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by toshmann(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
So Boko Haram attacks and you all start heading for the head of a careless Biafran wannabe grin

It's not that hard to predict that boko haram will attack. All it takes is a little bit of common sense and a little bit of luck.

However, security protocol demands that he be questioned at least. In civilized countries he will be questioned. But in Banana republics, he will be tortured into false confirmations.

We know where Boko Haram recruits from.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by mikkypel(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
But how can Nigerians be as dull as this.. Since when pastor TB Joshua has been prophesying (not predicting) evil things and it does come to pass, who arrested him, Another pastor will say his own, no one would talk, now a young lad predicted and Nigerians are talking thrash... Who knows if this a plot to divert attention
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by KeriBaby(f): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
That's what you're telling yourself?
So those other predictions u listed are same with the one that boy made abi

Why did he delete his account
Is he a prophet?
How did he know
He must have heard or seen something
Who knows if he carried out the bombing

Mcowubaba:

Why should the look for him undecided him dey owe u
What he did was simple prediction...

Like- there will be rainfall in Calabar, Owerri, Asaba tmwr,
Man utd will win Arsenal as usual,
Police will collect bribe this week,
Some girls will be raped this week sad,
Some boys will join cult this week!!!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by VickJames(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Is he a pastor or an Imam? Why did he attach the threat of Biafra? And why did he deactivate his accounts? Don't forget clear conscience fears no accusation!

For your information, he is scared about what he said gained public acceptance like this and not necessarily because he has a hand in it. Why didn't you complain when Buhari was issuing threats and things like this happened.

So, if I am a pastor I can say anything I like and it come to pass, I'll be free?

Please don't amuse yourself
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by VickJames(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
k1centy:
You are vomitting rubbish. Open Ur closed brains. Constitution permits freedom of speech but not when your speech is implicative. Its better you start preparing how you are going to probe pastors and imams for their speeches but make sure those pastors are from your church or imams from your mosque. Because I dont see that your criminal kinsman called Okoro getting outta this one easily.
I think you should register yourself as a DSS agent before spewing anything from your mouth. From what you said above, it means it is selective justice and no equality in this country. He shouldn't be touched or else Buhari should be touched too.

If he had written Pastor Chima Okoro there, I know your likes will be browsing his church because he saw what will happen.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by VickJames(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:
We shall see what you rats will do about it.
The man is a free man and can say anything. Nothing you can do about it.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by VickJames(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
jomoh:

There is freedom of speech like you said and the guy exercised is right without inderance but freedom after the speech is not guaranteed in the constitution.

Predictions always has a doubting phrase like
"may", "might", "likely", "could". This is not prediction but a declaration with assurance of what will happen and it did.

Am sure the guy too must have said something like yours in the past claiming to be brave and calling some people cowards but at the slightest sign of confrontation, he ran away. This is something you too definitely will do if confronted.

Does the man below look like an hausa man.

I am in my house and nothing can be done. Since I am clean, nothing will be done.

I never said he is hausa neither did I say he is yoruba. The man is an igbo man, I am not denying that fact. But using selective justice to witch hunt my kinsman will not be accepted. Arrest other people who made careless statements too.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by abduljabbar4(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
VickJames:

The man is a free man and can say anything. Nothing you can do about it.
You will be shocked
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by damton(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
ceaser:

You haven't seen the movie "Next", have you?
No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP / I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu / Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.