Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (38099 Views)

EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids / Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics / Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2015
omenka:
Very good.. This is just the beginning. Next would be the children from the depths of hell that have become the most ardent supporters of Boko Haram on this forum.

Nnamdi Kanu sits somewhere comfortable sipping cool aid and banging the best broads money can buy while radicalising these ignorant minions and have them do his bidding without question. They threaten fire and brimestone and make it look as though they could chase even King Kong out of his jungle, but at the slightest hint of arrest, they scurry to safety with their tails between their legs. Why the heck is he now on the run?? Why can't he stand and fight now that an opportunity has presented itself to fight the WAR he so craves?? Foolish coward.

And for those of you talking trash on the forum, your time is fast drawing close.

cheesy When I see your post which is riddled with hypocrisy and lies; I see why Nigeria is where it is and may not move forward anytime soon undecided Why not check your celebration of BH under Jonathan to see if your post here doesn't define you? Keep ranting sha

7 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2015
omenka:
Good advice to those who think Nairaland is a faceless forum hence they can say as they please. It is just a matter of time.

Nonsense...patriotism becomes important to you because your god has won election... why not stroll to your previous posts under Jonathan and peruse through them? bloody hypocrite undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by tonychristopher: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2015
We should be very careful here

Anybody can claim okoro here ..we have seen a while lot of people claiming we south south

We should be very careful I plead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by bellville: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2015
The guy may have predicted based on the usual independence bombings. He also may not understand the use of "will" and "may". His social media rant has put him in trouble now. This is a lessson for everyone.

For the best of books, please check my signature.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by kevoh(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Godsonkemz:

Its more risky to disclose such information to DSS or any security operatives than he did because he would still be held responsible and tracked down easily having disclosed his identity to them.

Read my post slowly this time, I stated it there disclosures can be made ''albeit anonymously''.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy When I see your post which is riddled with hypocrisy and lies; I see why Nigeria is where it is and may not move forward anytime soon undecided Why not check your celebration of BH under Jonathan to see if your post here doesn't define you? Keep ranting sha

Most of them are Yoruba. Very terrible people

2 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2015
Timoleon:
Its sad though...,seems as a nation we are so far behind....in many countries, this guy ought to av been invited in for questioning, information from him might have helped security agents nip those attacks in the bud....unfortunately we are a messed up country. if he was picked up, some sections of the country may call it victimisation, some wailers may say its buhari's despotic tendencies playing out making him infringe on an igbo man's freedom of speech. its sickening though....at times like this, countries like america, britain would have had red flags on words like boko haram, bombs, name of state capitals, to check what people are saying about them, especially if they pose threats. A statement like this ought not to have gone unnoticed...even if he knows nothing about the bombs, questioning him would have shown that our security agents care and are not sitting on their fat bums while the country go up in flames. i hope this revelation can force them to review their apparatuses and improve their measures such that obvious details like this dont escape dem in the future.

***see the poster after me for proof***

Gerra away...Have you lot cried for arrest of El-Rufai and co who made more treacherous statements than this? hypocrites and devils undecided
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Most of them are Yoruba. Very terrible people

Most of these hypocrites are really pathetic to say the least...they suddenly remembered that patriotism existed in our dictionary and that lives are sacred ...

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Caleycash(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2015
VickJames:
Anyone planning to arrest this young Nigerian will receive stiff opposition from well-meaning igbos all over the world. The news about the bomb blast was a suicide attack and I am here to say it loud and clear, No igbo man or woman will kill himself just to disrupt the independence celebration.

We're not going to allow the stupid DSS to harass our son and kinsman. He predicted what will happen so as any other pastor, imam or good soccer fan will predict. Any sane Nigerian will know that bokoharam always attack abuja around this time, so they should chase the perpetrators and not witch hunt this innocent man there.

If they're going to question this young man because of his name and the Biafran flag, then we're going to question Buhari for saying this country will not be governable for the past administration. We will not stop there, we're going to question all our pastors and Imam too who have been predicting all bad events in this country.

Like the country's constitution states "its freedom of speech".
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2015
The account was cloned by a yoruba man
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Most of these hypocrites are really pathetic to say the least...they suddenly remembered that patriotism existed in our dictionary and that lives are sacred ...

The account is a clone. You cannot imagine how far these yorubas can go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by jomoh: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2015
VickJames:
Anyone planning to arrest this young Nigerian will receive stiff opposition from well-meaning igbos all over the world. The news about the bomb blast was a suicide attack and I am here to say it loud and clear, No igbo man or woman will kill himself just to disrupt the independence celebration.

We're not going to allow the stupid DSS to harass our son and kinsman. He predicted what will happen so as any other pastor, imam or good soccer fan will predict. Any sane Nigerian will know that bokoharam always attack abuja around this time, so they should chase the perpetrators and not witch hunt this innocent man there.

If they're going to question this young man because of his name and the Biafran flag, then we're going to question Buhari for saying this country will not be governable for the past administration. We will not stop there, we're going to question all our pastors and Imam too who have been predicting all bad events in this country.

Like the country's constitution states "its freedom of speech".

There is freedom of speech like you said and the guy exercised is right without inderance but freedom after the speech is not guaranteed in the constitution.

Predictions always has a doubting phrase like
"may", "might", "likely", "could". This is not prediction but a declaration with assurance of what will happen and it did.

Am sure the guy too must have said something like yours in the past claiming to be brave and calling some people cowards but at the slightest sign of confrontation, he ran away. This is something you too definitely will do if confronted.

Does the man below look like an hausa man.

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2015
omenka:
Very good.. This is just the beginning. Next would be the children from the depths of hell that have become the most ardent supporters of Boko Haram on this forum.

Nnamdi Kanu sits somewhere comfortable sipping cool aid and banging the best broads money can buy while radicalising these ignorant minions and have them do his bidding without question. They threaten fire and brimestone and make it look as though they could chase even King Kong out of his jungle, but at the slightest hint of arrest, they scurry to safety with their tails between their legs. Why the heck is he now on the run?? Why can't he stand and fight now that an opportunity has presented itself to fight the WAR he so craves?? Foolish coward.

And for those of you talking trash on the forum, your time is fast drawing close.

Just listen to this man whose entire tribe is almost extinct thanks to Fulani herdsmen. A man who cannot fight for his life is worthless and may as well not live.

4 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Just listen to this man whose entire tribe is almost extinct thanks to Fulani herdsmen. A man who cannot fight for his life is worthless and may as well not live.

Yoruba are all the same. Cowards

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by shefflaw(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2015
MosakuAW:

Now, a young man has gotten himself into
trouble.

You know how to predict, why him no predict yesterday that Chelsea and Barca will be beaten, which i would have stake 500pounds on the
2games only. Na BH bomb blast you fit predict.

Very soon self, all the betting companies will be
placing odds on BH activities in Naija.
E.g: Boko Haram will strike in Enugu: 14.03
Boko Haram will NOT strike in Enugu: 1.06
I wonder oooooo
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Caleycash(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Ddaji:
It is clear from his post that,the bombing was planned and executed by Biafra.DSS and other security agencies should immediately track him to tell us his rothecollaborators.I doubt present state of disarray of bokoharam if they can organize bombing out side their base.
You the most stupid individual in this planet earth... Read your statements again, Arrant rubbish!!!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by flokii: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2015
why Lagos na...

if they start asking foreigners to leave now... some tribe will be crying...

btw why was d prediction from a biafran?
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Yoruba out in their thousands

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Alexander001(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2015
disadvantages of too much ranting on social media, tell me how he's going to defend himself if caught...his life is in a mess right now. those guys he maltreatment, the girls he broke their heart, and his unseen frenemies will definitely give him up if dss place a bounty on him.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by dignity33: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2015
This person is not chima okoro i think this name is forged
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by winniz: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2015
Boko.hari simply call your boko boys to order and stop trying to divert attention from their terrorist attacks!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Yoruba are all the same. Cowards

Omenka is not Yoruba. He's from Benue State where Fulani herdsmen daily maim and rape his kith and kin.

3 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by ckmayoca: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

I predict his Demise, oya go call police. Yoruba slave

I no be yoruba u hear! I am frm bende lga in abia state.

What is bad is bad no other name for bad.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by fotadmowmend(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2015
unless for his pix bkgrd I see nothing wrong with d post . However people must be cautious of what they post on social media . He should nt hav deleted d acct .
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Truckpusher(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2015
omenka:
Good advice to those who think Nairaland is a faceless forum hence they can say as they please. It is just a matter of time.
Your hypocrisy will stun the devil himself,Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Caleycash(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nonsense...patriotism becomes important to you because your god has won election... why not stroll to your previous posts under Jonathan and peruse through them? bloody hypocrite undecided
Don't mind the Bloody fool... useless patriotism in a useless country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Situation001(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2015
Imanuelle:
There will be a BH attack in Nigeria this month.

Oya, DSS come and arrest me.

Everyone knows there'll be attacks.
We need prayers not curse..
U myt be dissapointed..
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by joseph1832(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2015
If a so called man of God had predicted this bomb attack his church would have been flooded with gullible Nigerians, so I'm wondering why they're all raising alarm over this young Nigerian.

Or is it that the sole right to predict bomb attacks is exclusively reserved for pastors and reverends?.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Caleycash(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2015
flokii:
why Lagos na...

if they start asking foreigners to leave now... some tribe will be crying...

btw why was d prediction from a biafran?
My friend go pack the shit under your bed, dirty Yoruba coward
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Situation001:

We need prayers not curse..
U myt be dissapointed..

Facts are facts.

The army should sit up and stop media propaganda.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Caleycash(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2015
ckmayoca:

I no be yoruba u hear! I am frm bende lga in abia state.

What is bad is bad no other name for bad.
why defending your self and finding your root... stupid boy, some of you from S.E are big disgrace, claiming one Nigeria, you should ve said I choose to be a kano indigene... Nigeria is a mess and you er messier!!!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by flokii: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2015
Caleycash:
My friend go pack the shit under your bed, dirty Yoruba coward

Coward?... really?

well at least m not a chest beater like you...

Just wait let dem conclude investigations.. and God help you pple.. d attack was from ur region..

then you shall feel wat Cowardice is..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo / Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally / Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.