Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account (38100 Views)

EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids / Sadiq The Real Identity Of The Man Who Predicted Abuja Bombing Revealed- Pics / Chima Okoro's Fake Twitter Account Was Cloned By A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

The account is a clone. You cannot imagine how far these yorubas can go.

It's a possibility that it is a cloned account

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Metrofox(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2015
TheBossLadyK:

You just expressed how frustrated u are grin grin grin

there's no frustration here..it's simple logic..nothing can be held against him..anybody can say whatever he likes
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by chidex101(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2015
otiigba1:
I suspect this individual does not even exist; perhaps its just a propaganda to divert attention away from the real terrorists, ..i guess nigerian police will arrest me now for suspecting propaganda by them.

Nigeria police are so incompetent they will seek to blame any body even a 3 months old baby, just to divert attention from their inability to do their jobs.

How do we know security agents or what ever are not behind the twitter handle? And ignorant nigerians are already calling for the arrest of a non existence man on a social media profile... it boggles the mind undecided

I have said it, first we need to ascertain how genuine is the twitter handle and how long has it being in existence. This could be a mere propaganda to divert attention by the terrorists
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by datribune: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2015
obicentlis:
His intuition may have told him that, he might not necessarily be an insider information.

During the last election, I bet with more than 150k that buhari will win the election, in the East, but no body believed me.
It came to pass and some people thought that I've connection with Jega or any other means. I almost predicted every thing. Till date, they still believe I'm not ordinary.

If you follow attacks and bh target very well, you can comfortably predict when the will attack.
BH don't believe in the system called Nigeria. The want Islamic state, the will attack any thing when Nigeria is celebrated. Now, our security agencies might concentrate on the main event/day and the Islamist militants will shift to another day to take us unaware.

If you know what bh don't support, believe or fight against then you are closer in stopping and dismantling their support based.

This might be the case.

It's not as simple as u said. dis guy is scary. Infact he's as scary as d boko boys. While not accusing him, if u went on his timeline, u would know he is clearly a very dangerous person & a very clear danger. If u ask me, he needs to be picked up. He & his activities need to be monitored & scrutinized very very well. BTW, he tweeted d msg 28 times, some a minute apart. d Twitter acct is also not new & u can see his correspondents wit some IPOB guys.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2015
The account was created and deleted in less than 48 hours.

Yoruba slaves no doubt

4 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2015
chidex101:
I have said it, first we need to ascertain how genuine is the twitter handle and how long has it being in existence. This could be a mere propaganda to divert attention by the terrorists

Yoruba created the account. See how they are focused on it. Are Igbos terrorists?no but many yoruba are. Many Yoruba's have been caught on terrorism charges.

3 Likes

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by ckmayoca: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2015
Caleycash:
why defending your self and finding your root... stupid boy, some of you from S.E are big disgrace, claiming one Nigeria, you should ve said I choose to be a kano indigene... Nigeria is a mess and you er messier!!!

U have problem with English. Go back and read what I said earlier about unguarded alterances. I claim no shit and all am after is note how to use ur English don't say will when u shld use may. So bro stick to ur trade wherever u are and leave me.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by datribune: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
The account was created and deleted in less than 48 hours.

Yoruba slaves no doubt

While we shouldn't accuse him of anything, don't misinform people. d acct was not new. He had been having correspondents way back. I went on his timeline & what i saw was clearly frm a very dangerous individual.

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Brownhypo: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2015
damton:
May be he has the gift of prophecy, but he should learn to use it positively in assisting the security agencies or perhaps pray to avert the looming danger.
seconded
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2015
VickJames:
Anyone planning to arrest this young Nigerian will receive stiff opposition from well-meaning igbos all over the world. The news about the bomb blast was a suicide attack and I am here to say it loud and clear, No igbo man or woman will kill himself just to disrupt the independence celebration.

We're not going to allow the stupid DSS to harass our son and kinsman. He predicted what will happen so as any other pastor, imam or good soccer fan will predict. Any sane Nigerian will know that bokoharam always attack abuja around this time, so they should chase the perpetrators and not witch hunt this innocent man there.

If they're going to question this young man because of his name and the Biafran flag, then we're going to question Buhari for saying this country will not be governable for the past administration. We will not stop there, we're going to question all our pastors and Imam too who have been predicting all bad events in this country.

Like the country's constitution states "its freedom of speech".
Is he a pastor or an Imam? Why did he attach the threat of Biafra? And why did he deactivate his accounts? Don't forget clear conscience fears no accusation!

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by ruffDiamond: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Yoruba are really snakes and ostriches. Leaving g the main issue to focus on a Biafra.

Slaves to Awusa Fulani forever
cheesy y'all accursed flatee generation are the LARGEST SLAVES OF ALL FOUND ANYWHERE IN the WORLD! five or so Southeast states Full of SLAVES grin y'all useless thirdclass people !govt is taking very careful note of y'all UNPATRIOTICB ACTIVITIES like this okoro animal for instance u ain't fighting any so called freedom rather u are ALL ENSLAVING yr selves even further cheesy y'all have certainly INHERITED THE FACTORY FITEED STUPIDITY OF OJUKWU (who eventually died a Nigerian tongue grin)y'all brainwashed to be bravery or whareva well we'll see where that yr so called valor or Superman grin mentality is going to take u!fighting two Major tribal group is plain daylight suicide it's gonna be bloody massacre shocked
No region has monopoly of violence didn't yr mama tell u that ?ode? Yr neck na iron?iposhi.t or wetin u call yrself make i wack am one blow with this grandpa rusty matchet wether that flat head no go roll for ground U wan bet am ?put yr smelly mouth where ya money is flatee sad Palestine stands a better chance of becoming a sovereign nation than y'all animals lot grin one final thing is that dem no born any of yr governor well if Vice president,HIS Excellency Prof yemi osinbajo come to any of yr beast state and he refuse to accord him official recognition and respect due his office yes I'i seem to remember that of obiano when ythe VP came visiting the biaFRAUDIAN master had to leave his office to meet a 'Slave' at the airport ! cheesy mehn !the whole world know who the real slaves are. Without the right political COLLABO yr Igbo nation is heading nowhere but a CERTAIN PERDITION *In EZAOKU s voice* quote me anywhere tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by CashVessel(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2015
Titilayodeji13:
A Twitter user, Chima Okoro, who predicted the attacks in Abuja on Friday on the social networking site, has deactivated his account.

Okoro, with @chimaokoro63 as his username on Twitter, between 8.34 am and 9.12 am on October 1, had repeatedly posted: “I pray for Nigeria: there will be a bomb blast in Abuja &Lagos, Boko Haram is going to attack and kill police_army &_ Navy their evils (sic).”

In the profile picture of the account, which was captured by other users before the user deactivated it, a young man of dark complexion is seen slouching in a room with cream-coloured walls, dressed in a red T-shirt, while holding up a mobile phone in his left hand and smiling to the camera.

Checks on Twitter revealed that other users had started raising the alarm about Okoro’s tweets as early as 10 pm on Friday.

One user, Eduozor Henrie, at 10:47 pm, said, “@Omojuwa @toluogunlesi @ogundamisi, please guys see the timeline of @chimaokoro63… worrying. He tweeted this yesterday.”

Another user, @md_oyereyi at 11:31 pm, said, “The attention of the DSS and other security agencies should be called to this… @Ifyduoz @Omojuwa @toluogunlesi @ogundamisi.”

Debo Oduola, at 11:32 pm, said, “@Ifyduoz @toluogunlesi @Omojuwa @ogundamisi @chimaokoro63 he should be arrested asap,” while Dame Jayla Peperempe, in her reaction (11:03 pm), said, “Hmmm this is all he tweeted yesterday.”

Ogundana Michael (11:16 pm) said, “Who is this that tweeted this? He tweeted this just yesterday!” and Dogoh Orduen @MackDogoh (11:18 pm) expressing disbelief, said, “@MickeySunny @chimaokoro63 you are kidding me!!!”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/03/twitter-user-who-predicted-abuja-attacks-deletes-account

I don't see why he should be arrested. It was obvious that someday it would happen since BokoHaram were being pushed out of the Sambisa and like we all know, they would like to make people believe they were still around. We also know that we are poor at intelligence gathering when it comes to terrorism. It was just a matter of time.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by BABANGBALI: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2015
PRYCE:
So if I predict that Buhari is a dullard and terrorist, I should be arrested cos it came to reality?
Will you shut that your big dirty mouth before I shut it for you
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Caleycash(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2015
ckmayoca:

U have problem with English. Go back and read what I said earlier about unguarded alterances. I claim no shit and all am after is note how to use ur English don't say will when u shld use may. So bro stick to ur trade wherever u are and leave me.
You sound pathetic... I culled my statements from your status, well said Your English is hell poor than mine!!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by PRYCE(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2015
BABANGBALI:
Will you shut that your big dirty mouth before I shut it for you
Wanna see you try!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by aspirebig: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2015
But how are guys sure that the name and picture are his true identity.

Lol .....I had a good laugh reading comments here.

Anyone can open a twitter account with any name and picture, who verifies that? Nobody.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by bosco9: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2015
please they should free the guy jor. has there been any celebration in Nigeria without bombing? that bombing was related to October 1st. the guy simply used probability theorem there.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by k1centy: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2015
kevoh:
Too late Okoro, they already have your picture and full name, deleting your account is only going to make people suspect you the more.

Meanwhile, people should be careful with how they post stuffs on social media especially on National Security matters, anyone with half a brain, stays in the North and has being reading Nigerian news and BH bombing activities can deduce that something might happen on October 1st,though the blast happened a day after, but caution is still necessary in your movements.

People need to be aware that social media is a dangerous place and not a playground. And if you have any info please pass the message to the security operatives albeit anonymously, let the security operatives be the ones informing people not you.
Just make sure its not those animals under human skin putting on black over black to show how black their brains and minds are (Nigerian Police) if U're reporting anything to security operatives.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2015
MosakuAW:

Now, a young man has gotten himself into
trouble.

You know how to predict, why him no predict yesterday that Chelsea and Barca will be beaten, which i would have stake 500pounds on the
2games only. Na BH bomb blast you fit predict.

Very soon self, all the betting companies will be
placing odds on BH activities in Naija.
E.g: Boko Haram will strike in Enugu: 14.03
Boko Haram will NOT strike in Enugu: 1.06

Hahahahahaha
May God forgives you.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:
The young Biafra sociopath brought this on his self

There's nothing like "brought this on himself", he surely was in the know. That twit sounds more authoritative than prediction. Were we not told some years back that a certain independence day bombing was masterminded by some Igbos, ala ND? Beware of Biafra! The devil (BH) isn't all about black in colour!
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2015
TheBossLadyK:
If it was an advanced country; he would've been tracked down so long ago...
I don't think our security operatives go online to checkmate its affairs of its citizens...
Rather they use social medias to politicise and witch-hunt themselves.. angry angry angry angry angry
I pray he's caught cos screeshots of his twitter posts went viral few minutes after the bomb blasts..

Yes! Thats real

God will see us through.

I trust our security agencies.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2015
obicentlis:
His intuition may have told him that, he might not necessarily be an insider information.

During the last election, I bet with more than 150k that buhari will win the election, in the East, but no body believed me.
It came to pass and some people thought that I've connection with Jega or any other means. I almost predicted every thing. Till date, they still believe I'm not ordinary.

If you follow attacks and bh target very well, you can comfortably predict when the will attack.
BH don't believe in the system called Nigeria. The want Islamic state, the will attack any thing when Nigeria is celebrated. Now, our security agencies might concentrate on the main event/day and the Islamist militants will shift to another day to take us unaware.

If you know what bh don't support, believe or fight against then you are closer in stopping and dismantling their support based.

This might be the case.

Nansense and a terribly weak defence. On last elections, only a mere 50% of hard core wailers could put their money on Jonathan, the rest even abandoned him before the elections were over, including jona himself, or do you have an equally terribly short memory?! Pls don't compare this to BH, no one knows when or how, not to mention the time except one was on the planning table. Naijeria is in more trouble than we feel.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by muktar10(m): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Is far from prediction, from my indication this guy have a knowledge of what is going to happen! Why can't him predict Arsenal Vs Man u? Dat would have been better.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by obicentlis: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
kpez:

Nansense and a terribly weak defence. On last elections, only a mere 50% of hard core wailers could put their money on Jonathan, the rest even abandoned him before the elections were over, including jona himself, or do you have an equally terribly short memory?! Pls don't compare this to BH, no one knows when or how, not to mention the time except one was on the planning table. Naijeria is in more trouble than we feel.
Read my comment again son, you will noticed I mentioned "East"
You are probably in the west or northern part to believe that buhari will win the election. Here in the East, it was going for gej.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by k1centy: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
VickJames:
Anyone planning to arrest this young Nigerian will receive stiff opposition from well-meaning igbos all over the world. The news about the bomb blast was a suicide attack and I am here to say it loud and clear, No igbo man or woman will kill himself just to disrupt the independence celebration.

We're not going to allow the stupid DSS to harass our son and kinsman. He predicted what will happen so as any other pastor, imam or good soccer fan will predict. Any sane Nigerian will know that bokoharam always attack abuja around this time, so they should chase the perpetrators and not witch hunt this innocent man there.

If they're going to question this young man because of his name and the Biafran flag, then we're going to question Buhari for saying this country will not be governable for the past administration. We will not stop there, we're going to question all our pastors and Imam too who have been predicting all bad events in this country.

Like the country's constitution states "its freedom of speech".
You are vomitting rubbish. Open Ur closed brains. Constitution permits freedom of speech but not when your speech is implicative. Its better you start preparing how you are going to probe pastors and imams for their speeches but make sure those pastors are from your church or imams from your mosque. Because I dont see that your criminal kinsman called Okoro getting outta this one easily.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by lawrenceunaa: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
It is mere prediction, had it been lagos was also bombed then he is an insider. Igbo adage says 'ihe ojoo gbaa afo o buru omenala' (quote me for a translation)

if we judge things that way,it means if a post in every section of nairaland that this site and facebook will be hacked and it happenened means i'm the one that did it? I'm only responsible if i say the day it will be hacked which the young never did
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
bq

1 Like

Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by gabriel74: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Asernal vs manu. Oya make u predict, if it come to reality ,you will be hunt oooo.warning
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
obicentlis:

Read my comment again son, you will noticed I mentioned "East"
You are probably in the west or northern part to believe that buhari will win the election. Here in the East, it was going for gej.

I'm in SS boy, most of jona's wins were rigged for his advantage, the East being no exception! Politically, that man's wife had ruined him and his career but that's response for a another story! Api sundae.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by omenka(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
exxell:

You are a basstard and a moronicc nonentity. Get that into your fufu filled skull. Stuppid Northerner. Who the Bleep are you to threathen Nairalanders? You wanna dig us yo? Foooool. When other Northern born throw ways like you were threathening the last administration, where were you? Ebe ka ino? Ezi bida.. Anu mpama. Moto gbuchikwe gi uzo.

Barking like rabid dogs, that's all you guys do. When shiit hits the fan, you scamper to safety with your tail between your legs, just like the cowardly fool called Chima.
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by litaninja(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
There had been attacks left right & centre...anyone could have predicted attacks anywhere. Make una go sleep jor...
Re: Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account by Mancity26(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
MosakuAW:

Now, a young man has gotten himself into
trouble.

You know how to predict, why him no predict yesterday that Chelsea and Barca will be beaten, which i would have stake 500pounds on the
2games only. Na BH bomb blast you fit predict.

Very soon self, all the betting companies will be
placing odds on BH activities in Naija.
E.g: Boko Haram will strike in Enugu: 14.03
Boko Haram will NOT strike in Enugu: 1.06
funny enuf... Go for audition.. U funny abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Under Pressure To Reveal His Illness-- CNN / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.