Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74851 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Jayten(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Don't be a fool! I work.

House help too na work, bn a female dog around d hood too na work etc which one u be

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Now I'm back dear. Remember me? I have a very nice job now. I've also changed phone; my new pin - 22704D1C. Kindly add me. Thanks

pinkiberry:
I tell them to get a job then come back.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2015
mrpatozky:

Ain't surprised...*claps for u.... It's not easy.. I know u gat a confirm dude earning serious cash... But the question is.... Are u even qualified to be his side chick cos am sure u can never be the main grin... Go and work and stop deceiving ur self...
Oga abeg stop making ASSumptions. It just makes u look foolish. I dnt even have a boyfriend, so what r u saying?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2015
hoebamaa:
It takes only a gold digger to spot a gold digger..
Oops! Wrong
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2015
nobeku:
Will you shut that gutter of a buccal cavity.. What's wrong with youngsters today? You're not even married and you are talking about MONEY.. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MONEY? If I give you 5million now, the best you can do is to buy clothes, get a car etc.. JUST FRIVOLITIES! when you get married, let me see how this your fish brain will be talking about a scrub.. Talking about TLC, how are their love lives? Are they emotionally FULFILLED? GROW UP!!! .
So I have to be 50 something years old to know something about money? Just look at how stupid you are. Ever heard of the word "investment'? The fact that you have air heads for sisters does not mean all girls are.
Carry YOUR fish brain and get away 4rm my sight

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adbokus(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Who the Bleep is "we" & where is "here" ? I hope that doesn't mean you & your imaginary friends in that imaginary doctor's consulting room at Fable hospital grin

I don't need anyone taking me to their mama, because unlike the women in your family, I have much bigger aspirations in life than laying on my back with some dude humping between my legs, with the secret wish that one day he'll take me to meet his mama. Sorry honey, wrong door. That dusty old line may work on the psyche of others but not on me. Ncoh!
Don't honey me LovePeddler! I bet you don't have men in your family and pops prolly hung you out to dry from a tender age which would explain your disdain&pathological lack of respect for men. Sorrowful!
But of course, you will find humping moribund these days as Steven has humped the goodness out of you and now you seek a supposed meaning to your life on a dastard path of feminism!Pity! Hopefully,you'll find more meaning less humping in SA.Free checkups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2015
nobeku:
What a Ho!!!
Your mother ba? I know. How's her ashewo business coming along?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2015
nobeku:
YOU ARE such a HUNGRY SMALLER FOOOOL for a chic.. So going to the States now shows you are doing well? I said it.. You come from a handicapped background.. Both financially and mentally.. If ever I hear my 11year old daughter says anything that sounds like what you just said...... Well, she CAN'T FIT.. She wasn't brought up that way.. Chai, see what poverty has done to babes.. America, wey people don dey Waka dey go since thy Kingdom come is now a biggie to you.. Where will you stay in Yankee when you get there? Lie make I catch you now..
Lmao! See painment! Wer have you gone to in ur life? Mushin street rat. Go and die if e dey pain you.
I just said lemme go and pack 4 my trip and u want to hang yourself? grin grin grin grin grin

And yes it shows I'm doing well. Can u afford visa fees not to talk of flight fare. Can you even afford domestic flight fare? grin grin grin This is why it will NEVER be well for some of u. Bad belle no go allow una progress grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Fingesi(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2015
Coincidentally, we were just discuss something related to this topic and we conluded that a guy must have a job and money but irrespective of his status, he should be bold enough to approach any woman of high status. I was told some rich ladies like those bold guys
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2015
nobeku:
If your name is Joy, you come from a not doing well background.. I MEAN IT.. How many up and doing well parents name their kids Joy? Atleast in the last 25years?
Well I wasn't born in the last 25 years. grin You can sit ur ass in whatever dumpster u live and make assumptions about me n my life. I just hope it will make u feel better abt ur sad life
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by manny4u(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Dear girls,
Pls don't date me if I don't have a job, but you should also realise that we are in the 21st century and you should understand that guys can't date you if you don't have this things too.
1. Don't have a life or any future plan(you only think of buying brazillian hair and the latest shoes and bags)
2. Get yourself an education, even if you don't have a degree atleast learn a trade; hairdressing, fashion designing, and so on. Don't make yourselves liabilities
3. Be moderate about life not all that glitters is gold, let a serious minded young man that have a future with good plans find you. Not the one that's is ready to spend money with you in fast food restaurants and the most expensive wine
4. Start living your life and don't wait until Mr. Right comes before you start planning yourself, I have seen young ladies in there 20's with plot of lands in lagos and Abuja.
Enough said. It not all about the guys ladies too need to be responsible too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2015
nobeku:
YOU obviously are a toddler, juvenile and a small girl.. If you don't make 3 to 4 million naira monthly, GO AND THINK HARD!!!*runs outta midst of youngsters *
How much do u make in a month dear? Do u even have a job? Are u even done with school?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2015
don4real18:

I just dey laugh.... Is this your way of showing off
Maybe grin. Why can't I share my testimony with u guys eh?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2015
adbokus:

Don't honey me LovePeddler! I bet you don't have men in your family and pops prolly hung you out to dry from a tender age which would explain your disdain&pathological lack of respect for men. Sorrowful!
But of course, you will finding humping these days moribund as Steven as humped the goodness out of you and now you seek a supposely meaning to your life on a dastard path of feminism!Pity! Hopefully,you'll find more meaning less humping in SA.Free checkups...

LMFAO. So now the rubber gloves are coming off. Wassup, Doc grin Let me tell you who the LovePeddler is here, a LovePeddler is that manly looking beast that spread it's hairy yam legs & pushed out a bloody useless clot like yourself.

I'm not a feminist btw & neither am I a time travelling woman from the 50s who sees marriage as the ultimate achievement.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Oyind17:

Then stop seeking for attention like your life depends on it on Nl.
Yimu! Attention from jobless, frustrated, broke ass boys? Dude don't insult me
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. So now the rubber gloves are coming off. Wassup, Doc grin Let me tell you who the LovePeddler is here, a LovePeddler is that manly looking beast that spread it's hairy yam legs & pushed out a bloody useless clot like yourself.

I'm not a feminist btw & neither am I a time travelling woman from the 50s who see marriage as the ultimate achievement.
Hahahahaha! I aff dead ooooo
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Willgates:
Who gave this bush girl an internet connection sef?
Who released this monkey from It's cage?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2015
chimauk:
you re a big fool.u call urself a graduate and u talk like shit.most matured girls can't date broke guys but they don't say it out.and to think DAT u responded to every comment makes me wonder if u really have a job.if u can't date someone without a job pls STFU and allow pple DAT re doing it live.graduating with a 2.1 doesn't make u smart.ur comments on this thread shows u re plain stupid.before u quote me pls know I ve a job and l m leaving well.talking abt broke guys asking u out,na as goat dey stand na im dem dey price am.
Well I'm not most matured girls. If I decide to speak my mind, it's my business.
I dont know why u guys are always so pained. Go and make money na. Am I the one that cursed you with poverty? Abeg lemme. Who asked you if you're living well sef. grin grin. Hahahahaha! Be there claiming to have what u don't.

P.S you're the bigger fool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tranxo(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Joy1706:

Lmao! See painment! Wer have you gone to in ur life? Mushin street rat. Go and die if e dey pain you.
I just said lemme go and pack 4 my trip and u want to hang yourself? grin grin grin grin grin

And yes it shows I'm doing well. Can u afford visa fees not to talk of flight fare. Can you even afford domestic flight fare? grin grin grin This is why it will NEVER be well for some of u. Bad belle no go allow una progress grin grin
oh I see your level now. Visa and flight ticket levels........the sweat of a man ooo not even yours.

I was hoping you would brag about real estate, o&g or maritime investment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by permanentgrace(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2015
Nina4u:
This is the most redicioulus thing i ever seen a woman say ...i said love dont cost a thing so if u aint got money no sex? This what she said....
Abioooo, nonsense, wetin I won carry d dick do self, broke dicks don't turn me on, u got to prove to me dat u are a real man who can take care of a women before, dick don't turn me on, am satisfied evn sexually wen my man maks me comfortable, no man on earth can satisfy me sexually or other wise with a dick, gross, plzzzzzzz, plz ladies just tell such men to go transfer such energy in getin a lif dan comin after u, I rader marry a bus driver who can takia of me dan an asshole who only hv to offer me his broke lazy dick....

Nonsense! Arant nonsense!!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2015
ekemini606:

That is not how to reason it out sister. Support him first sincerely, if he smart he would do the right thing.

Naija is a third world country. Don't be caught up in western fantasy. Our reality is clear for all to see. High level of unemployment is consistent with this side of the world. Its not particular to individual.

I am broke myself, but forward thinking and hussling
So to any lady who don't I say..
"I might not be ur type Cus am broke, but ur not mine either"

Have a nice day.
I like you and I like the way you gave ur own opinion. Thanks for being polite.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2015
tranxo:
oh I see your level now. Visa and flight ticket levels........the sweat of a man ooo not even yours.

I was hoping you would brag about real estate, o&g or maritime investment.
Sweat of which man abeg? You assume too much
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by gold360(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.
n @d end ur broke asss wil stil xpect guys 2respect u...fvckin gold diga

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2015
InsaneTamie:

Just wanna ask for confirmation, you still rely on your parents right? Then isn't it kinda hypocritical to criticize any jobless guys that ask you out? I mean it's a case of a pot calling kettle black. If a ready made guy date a jobless girl like you, you'll be a liability. No insults intended.
Dude I have a job. What I'm saying is, I'd rather ask my parents for money than ask a guy for anything. I never said I don't have a job.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by excellentwork: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2015
IRRITATING...... CANT TAKE IT

Get your Electric Lunch Box And Toothpaste Dispenser here, visit signature below
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2015
adbokus:

But of course, you will finding humping moribund these days as Steven has humped the goodness out of you and now you seek a supposed meaning to your life on a dastard path of feminism!Pity! Hopefully,you'll find more meaning less humping in SA.Free checkups.

Oh & I only respect the men I Bleep with. If you don't lay down with me, you're just another bytch not worth the gum under my shoe.

The nerve of you even speaking from the side of your neck about respect when you haven't shown me none from the onset. Respect begets respect.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2015
johnnycrew:
guess your dad got a job as a cleaner...idiot
Lolz. Bitter soul. On the contrary my dad is a professional. Dnt wanna mention d field
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2015
johnnycrew:
I can certainly tell you that you are a bitch
Can you also tell ur mom is a bitch and a LovePeddler?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2015
johnnycrew:
u are a clueless olosho
I learnt from ur mother. She's the best
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adbokus(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not a feminist btw & neither am I a time travelling woman from the 50s who sees marriage as the ultimate achievement.
Sweet! You are right where I was sure you would go! There is everything here that points to fact that you don't value the institution called marriage hence the reason for your opening vomitus! Steven did a serious damage to your womb with his consistent humping and your countless abortions and nw what makes u a woman is just gone! Poor PunkyFunky! No wonder you had to abscönd to SA with what's left of you to avoid the ignominy! Your pops must have wished for something better than the disappointment u became. 'Perhaps, XY' he mumbled to himself weeping. You turnd out to be a vile sac of bld&flesh, a worthless addition!...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2015
drnairalov:

madam 2.1 it is your not you re.. lipsrsealed angry angry
Lmao! grin grin That's all u could pick out?
Busybody correcter, there should be a comma after madam 2.1. Learn to punctuate your sentences.

See how much we're learning 4rm each other? smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.