Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74737 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Toks2008:

This is exactly why i have consistently written that out of 10 Nigerian ladies,maybe only 2 are intelligent and over and over again i have been justified.

Now if i may ask,can you do yourself one favor and quote every post i made on nairaland that is presumed to be questionable and i will enlighten your immature mind.

I am not surprised or angry with you no matter what you write cos it only shows the world how myopic you are which is not healthy for you socially.

So my sister stop making mockery of yourself and acting like a lowlife pepper seller on a public forum.In the real and logical world, people bring facts to the table and i repeat, go and dig out any false post i have ever made on nairaland since 2007 and put it here so that you can get the desired answers.

My advice for you,get matured,learn how to communicate intellectually and before you attack the personality or life of anyone,think twice so that you will not be seen as a nonentity.

So im still waiting for the result of your findings. All these toddlers sef.
you see what I'm talking about!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by amiskurie(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Some that come to toast u can't even afford a boxers for themselvesgrin
You know this because u already get down with him.u fuuk a broke dirty dude. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Monalisa185(f): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2015
no condition is permanent.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by repogirl(f): 9:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Toks2008:

This is exactly why i have consistently written that out of 10 Nigerian ladies,maybe only 2 are intelligent and over and over again i have been justified.

Now if i may ask,can you do yourself one favor and quote every post i made on nairaland that is presumed to be questionable and i will enlighten your immature mind.

I am not surprised or angry with you no matter what you write cos it only shows the world how myopic you are which is not healthy for you socially.

So my sister stop making mockery of yourself and acting like a lowlife pepper seller on a public forum.In the real and logical world, people bring facts to the table and i repeat, go and dig out any false post i have ever made on nairaland since 2007 and put it here so that you can get the desired answers.

My advice for you,get matured,learn how to communicate intellectually and before you attack the personality or life of anyone,think twice so that you will not be seen as a nonentity.

So im still waiting for the result of your findings. All these toddlers sef.
resorting to the immature tactic, are you? I don't need to say much and I am too busy with real life work to be following your nonsensical posts about... Read this post below.

idey.here:

Sorry to ask but do you normally speak from both sides of your mouth
People know you for who you are already, so why should I bother? Mr. Maturity personified.

I can bet your so called 'mature women' are the ones who swallow your bullshit point of view without questions. No wonder out of ten women you find only two unintelligent ones, loool! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by flyforall: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Beaches just proved CASH IS KING

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by alabi0040(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2015
A lady told me that she can only marry me on the condition that I go out and make money, then I went out and hustle and I made the money, then when she notice that have made the money she came to me that I should marry her then I also give her my own condition too that if she want me to marry her she must become a virgin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dmola(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2015
u girls b like u don't want a broke nigga ..mi question is aside ur virgin* wats els r u bringing to the relationship .....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by maryhaam(f): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2015
marwanafrica:

I love d way u reason maryam, ladies of ur typ end up marrying a gud husband, I pray to Almighty Allah to give you a well established and stable man that wil take care of you than himself
amin na ya Allau,wish you all the best too.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Toks2008(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2015
repogirl:
resorting to the immature tactic, are you? I don't need to say much and I am too busy with real life work to be following your nonsensical posts about... Read this post below.

People know you for who you are already, so why should I bother? Mr. Maturity personified.

I will not answer you again if you can not provide a post that supports your assertion so that i can at least clear the air for others to understand.

Are you for real? you just accused me of something you must have observed from following "my nonsensical post" and suddenly you are too busy to quote me.

As for the other person you quoted,i guess she is in the same boat with you.

Apparently its now clear to you that you have just made a big nuisance of yourself.

Rather than address issues intellectually,you resorted to acting like an illiterate pepper seller. Please let me warn you sis,YES this is a faceless forum but im not faceless,im real and that is why i put my pics from time to time. Just be careful and think deeply before you attack people's personal lives. Be warned.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by repogirl(f): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Toks2008:

I will not answer you again if you can not provide a post that supports your assertion so that i can at least clear the air for others to understand.

Are you for real? you just accused me of something you must have observed from following "my nonsensical post" and suddenly you are too busy to quote me.

As for the other person you quoted,i guess she is in the same boat with you.

Apparently its now clear to you that you have just made a big nuisance of yourself.

Rather than address issues intellectually,you resorted to acting like an illiterate pepper seller. Please let me warn you sis,YES this is a faceless forum but im not faceless,im real and that is why i put my pics from time to time. Just be careful and think deeply before you attack people's personal lives. Be warned.
pepper seller ko, mango retailer ni, rubbish!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adbokus(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

All I'm asking is for you to explain what you meant, because it makes no sense to me. I'm not about to try decode your senseless yabba jabba when you have an option to put it in plain, understandable terms. Stop speaking in codes that only you understand & give it to me straight...I can handle it.
Seems you like rhymes. I'm busy with a patient here, don't have time for this shit! By the way, some1 gave my answer down there. But in case you still want it straight&hard too, you will be getting it later. I thought you had that job, ain't you at work? Joker!...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Jyde89: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
cheesy So they know what it means when they want a hot chic grin You must prove yourself worthy.

Really, and u guys think a right thinking guy would come for free loader's like you after working hard to acquire his wealth, might happen sha, but not some one like me, I go for BB(beauty&brain) which I doubt you posses any.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by braxjay(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2015
IF A BROKE ASS NIGGER APPROACHES YOU, HONEY HE SEES YOU IN HIS CATEGORY (YOU BROKE BITCH). A GUY WALKS UP TO A GIRL IN AN SUV, EVEN IF HE DOESN'T HAVE A JOB, I TELL YOU HES HAS GUTS AND BRAVERY (THAT'S POTENTIAL) THAT GUY NA CATCH. NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT. OBJ PRISON TO PRESIDENT , GEJ LECTURER TO PRESIDENT, BILL GATES COLLAGE DROP OUT TO RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD(PAST).
EVERY GUY HUSSLES. SOME PAY BETTER. MOST TIMES ITS TIME AND OPPORTUNITY.

@OP DON'T UNDERRATE SOMEONE TODAY COS HE APPROACHED YOU AND HE SEEMS BROKE. REAL WEALTHY GUYS APPEAR THE MOST SIMPLE. ITS THE STRUGGLING ONES THAT DRESS TO IMPRESS.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2015
dmola:
u girls b like u don't want a broke nigga ..mi question is aside ur virgin* wats els r u bringing to the relationship .....
lol
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Flameneo(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2015
adbokus:

Seems you like rhymes. I'm busy with a patient here, don't have time for this shit! By the way, some1 gave my answer down there. But in case you still want it straight&hard too, you will be getting it later. I thought you had that job, ain't you at work? Joker!...

Listen CLOWN, I want it coming from your mouth, not someone else's. I won't be scrolling down posts for shyt. Come back & give it to me whenever you're done PLAYING doctor. Like anyone believes you're a real doctor. Dream on, "Dr" Zitbag grin

Where I am is none of your fucking business. All that matters is I'm spoil for time. Whenever you're ready, Doc wink
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by luvprince4real(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.
A broke gold digger from a poor background sighted.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by UjSizzle(f): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2015
I don't know guys. You don't want a girl who will depend on you for everything...i.e you don't want a woman who doesn't have a job and ability to fend for herself.

Why would you want a woman to endure the same with the excuse that no condition is permanent?

Why is she the gold digger for having her own specs in a guy and not you for having an idea of your kind of woman?

I want honest answers, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by HaneefahRN(f): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2015
okitikpo:
I know that some few girls are still reasonable like you and not like the OP that just let the world know she is a gold digger. But let me add to what you said in your last paragraph. I tell you solemnly that when true love comes your way, you won't even remember that he is jobless and you will still agree his hands in marriage. Have you ever wondered why they say true love is blind? If you are truly in love, you will get blinded even in his joblessness
Hmmmm, that's true. But he still has to av something doing, not necessarily a white collar or 8-5 job or a overtly high paying job. But at least a business venture or handiwork which wld provide a source of income for the family upkeep and with time things wld get better. Afterall most of our parents, my parents anyway started from scratch and today with mutual love, support, understanding and God, we are well off to a reasonable extent.
There is no shame in wanting to marry a rich man though, if one sees the qualities one wants in a man in him and there is love, but the basis shld''t only be cos the man is rich. I av a friend that rushed off to marry a rich man blive me the marriage didn't even last up to a year, she rushed out of it, the way she rushed in.
The only problem sometimes is that men aren't appreciative enough, immediately that breakthrough comes and the money starts coming in well, the woman who suffered with them is put aside and they run after other women. This discourages ladies who might want to marry surulere.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by jornie(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
I tell them to get a job then come back.

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by jornie(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
cheesy So they know what it means when they want a hot chic grin You must prove yourself worthy.

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Waper2(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2015
So, u dnt consider love?
pinkiberry:
I tell them to get a job then come back.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Damminglola(f): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2015
Is allowed. tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by suzzy16(f): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2015
SkinnyDude:
my good friend. i sight you too. guess you are having fun
yeah,managing,tanx
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Harmony92(f): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2015
Largas:

Gold diggers everywhere. When he is made, he won't come after you again for rejecting him when he was nobody.
yea cos a woman's loyalty is tested wen her man has nuffin.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by kepal99(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2015
You started a Fight you can never win. Everyone has his/her own opinions about things. You can never date a broke guy. Even a celeb will receive bashing for such comment. I'll advice you just ignore whatever insult and negative comment you receive here.
In as much as am not too comfortable with your post, I also wouldn't fail to acknowledge the fact that its your opinion and you have good reasons for making that decision.
Wish you all the best!
As for the broke guys out there... In KoKer's Voice --- We will all be RICH.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Waper2(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2015
Good girl wit nice heart, u'll gt d best hubby.
Monalisa185:
no condition is permanent.

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by oluwafeolami(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Randyhot:
..among all your lingeries which one did u buy with ur own money
Dats if she has one.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Harmony92(f): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2015
Randyhot:
...and i am the president of timbuktu..comon gerraouta hia!
lolzzz bros u are very funny...pls is dis Latin or French?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adbokus(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Listen CLOWN, I want it coming from your mouth, not someone else's. I won't be scrolling down posts for shyt. Come back & give it to me whenever you're done PLAYING doctor. Like anyone believes you're a real doctor. Dream on, "Dr" Zitbag grin

Where I am is none of your fucking business. All that matters is I'm spoil for time. Whenever you're ready, Doc wink
Who needs a bumptious wench to believe I do what I'm doing as long as I do fine with it?! I guess your salesgirl job wasn't what you intended with life and now you are bitter with so much time on your hand to waste! You better face front and attend to that customer before your boss busts that protruding ass for ya!...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Acidosis(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Funny thing is OP cannot define joblessness.

In the real sense, no guy is JOBLESS, some are just broke while some are wealthy.

Some of those guys running after you have jobs, maybe low paid jobs

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe / What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.