Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74856 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by bigapple7: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Do u no most so call hot chics are liabilities and jobless they are fool of dem selfs

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by buiquiey(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
On a more serious note,.. If u have a jobless guy with prospect I think that's enough than laying words on them to get job. All fingers are not equal.. Your today is not a function of where you will be tomorrow so when you av a jobless guy/girl wit potentials we only encourage them of attaining dia dream. So enuf criticism on jobless guys/girls... If not av did our parents marry each other wen we definitely know that what lies for us is huge.. I rest my case...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by bigapple7: 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
cheesy So they know what it means when they want a hot chic grin You must prove yourself worthy.
hope when i get back u will be wrking n Glo or MTN cos i dont do liabilities
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
adbokus:

Sweet! You are right where I was sure you would go! There is everything here that points to fact that you don't value the institution called marriage hence the reason for your opening vomitus! Steven did a serious damage to your womb with his consistent humping and your countless abortions and now what makes a woman is just gone! Poor PunkyFunky! No wonder you had to abscönd to SA with what's left of you to avoid the ignomity! Your pops must have wished for something better than the disappointment u became. 'Perhaps, XY' he mumbled to himself weeping. You turnd out to be a vile sac of bld&flesh, a worthless addition!...

Worthless drivel from a mouth breathing fool! If it doesn't resonate with me, it shoots through one ear & out the other. Come again!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Naruto87(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
hmmm..no guy will like to marry a girl if all she offers is her looks and sex. no girl will like to marry a broke ass guy with no future ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by YUSUPH1986(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jayten:

House help too na work, bn a female dog around d hood too na work etc which one u be
tax ma broda. Dat gal ha own 2 much. Check out d posts of dis nature on nl 80% of it were posted by ha. Haba! Na only u waka cum
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nina4u(f): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
permanentgrace:

Nonsense! Arant nonsense!!
yeah ..i was shocked too by the respond i got .lol
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by permanentgrace(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
fexyrich:
Nigerians with this myopic mentality about JOB..Is getting a job the only guarantee for a good life or financial freedom?? What happened to becoming an entrepreneur and pursueing your dreams??Instead of building another mans dreams...When you have a job you can only buy television.But if you chase your dreams you would one day be watched on television.Nigerian youths should think outside the box and grow beyond the mindset of going to schl just to gain employment..And som myopic and low thinking nigerian ladies would use JOB as a standard to accept or reject a manDoes Linda Ikeji have a job?? No but she created one and she is all over the news for her creativity,talk of the likes of psuare,Seun of nairaland,wizkid,slot,owners of jumia and many more very successful nigerian youths..Please let our youths change this mindset let's think creativity..That's the reason for education not just job..

Bro, can we talk. There's something i would like us to talk about. A very important and creative idea. I just need to talk to someone.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adbokus(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Worthless drivel from a mouth breathing fool! If it doesn't resonate with me, it shoots through one ear & out the other. Come again!
Hmmmhmm! Now you are talking! I knew I was gonna hit that spot eventually, it was only a matter of time! You are exposed and finished! Oloshi olobo yerepe...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
adbokus:

Hmmmhmm! Now you are talking! I knew I was gonna hit that spot eventually, it was only a matter of time! You are exposed and finished! Oloshi olobo yerepe...

Me? Finished? Have you been spinning around in between posts? Because you must be dizzy or really foolish to even think I'll let you walk away just like that after direspecting me. I haven't even started. I snack on assholes like you on the daily. Only the gods will help you now, you cumrag.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by don4real18(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Joy1706:
Maybe grin. Why can't I share my testimony with u guys eh?
Well, it's the wrong way of going about it
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by yunnyp(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
am xpectin something hot from you niqqaz.
don't mind her is like she just mingle with a money maker (niqqa) DAT has no future than to spend his money on her for going shopping, pool, club, fast food, massage, cinemas...
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adbokus(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Me? Finished? Have you been spinning around in between posts? Because you must be dizzy or really foolish to even think I'll let you walk away just like that. I haven't even started. I snack on assholes like you on the daily. Only the gods will help you now, you cumrag.
You see. See her?! That's the problem with embellished dominatrixes such as yourself. You have an overbloated perception of what you are and what you can achieve. A megalomaniac+nymphomaniac rapped up in one flabby heap of putrescent flesh!
As if if we met in person you would be able to utter an insult talk the less of '..snack..' without me making you a patient for an emergency splenectomy and gastrectomy. I remembered you don't have an uterus anymore so there won't be need for hysterectomy. Bozo!...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by midehi2(f): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
vizkiz:

[b]so you preffer a guy with a job who will later spend all his cash on you at the end of each month right?

You reason like a hungry broke girl to me. undecided

And btw, why don't you get a job and stop being a liability to your poor family
What kind of generation do we live in these days? Our women are just so dumb and so dependant that they can't stand up for themselves! This is so annoying and heartbreaking.

Well, I think I now know why most of them chase after "rich boys" and are later used for rituals. Na with this kin thread the thing dey start.

How much did your mumu "RICH" father have when he married your mother?cuz I think if he isn't a broke ass biitch, we would have been seeing his name all over television. You are here talking shiit while your family is suffering and smiling. Almost all your threads are about broke guys but your family lives in a shiit hole here in lagos.

Come on, don't think we guys are that dumb to go for a broke girl like you, all we wanna do is furck you and look for a nice girl with potentials to wife. A girl who wouldn't hide behind a faceless moniker to type shiit.
[/b]
plain fact but its bitter to lazy babes who depends solemnly on chicken change from men after giving them the randiest fvck of life....gosh!

its really sweet working all your best to be comfortable in life, putting all best effort together without depending on anyone, it gives more respect, someone giving you is an added advantage.

i got another good job offer but far away from my house, all i did was to get another house within one month, my guy was like 'waooo', all hes doing now is supporting to make it comfortable for me, that earns me more respect....i love my job and i depend on no man or any bullshit

dating a broke guy too depends on what you feel for him, hes not gonna remain like that, change must come, today might be dull but tomorrow will be bright (if hes not a lazy type)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
adbokus:

You see. See her?! That's the problem with embellished dominatrixes such as yourself. You have an overbloated perception of what you are and what you can achieve. A megalomaniac+nymphomaniac rapped up in one flabby heap of putrescent flesh!
As if if we met in person you would be able to utter an insult talk the less of '..snack..' without me making you a patient for an emergency splenectomy and gastrectomy. I remembered you don't have an uterus anymore so there won't be need for hysterectomy. Bozo!...

shocked haaaaaaaa na she u take do practical for med school? You sabi ddissect person o especially women. Kikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
adbokus:

You see. See her?! That's the problem with embellished dominatrixes such as yourself, you have an overbloated perception of what you are and what you can achieve. A megalomaniac+nymphomaniac rapped in one flabby heap of putrescent flesh!
As if if we met in person you will be able to utter an insult talk the less of '..eat..' without me making you a patient for emergency splenectomy and gastrectomy. I remembered you don't have an uterus anymore so there won't be need for hysterectomy. Bozo!...

LMFAO. I bet you had to google those medical terms to substantiate your false claims about being a doctor, when we both know you're as real a doctor as Dr Dre grin

I know big mouth niggas like yourself, they talk a lot & do so little. Their other specialty is beating on women, while they'd never lift a finger on another man. The bottom bytches of the male hierarchy club.

But anyway, I'm still talking to you whether in person or not..

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Rilwayne001: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
I can bet with my left balls that OP is a moronic she-male..

Anyway, like Big sean rightly opined, I HAVE 99 PROBLEMS but a b**-* ain't one. undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by lookingfly: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
dharay99:
undecided
†hose 2ladies above me
jez proved one †hinq...."mos† qirls are af†a weal†h n0† love"
so use them like rapper when they come for the money

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
don4real18:

Well, it's the wrong way of going about it
What's the right way?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by feyilag(f): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
dhummystecah:
Jobless guys, that cracked me up. Well I prefer guys with potentials.
yh babe,he shld av potentials,e shld@ least av a reliable source of income,avin a car/ house isnt compulsory 4 me.+ i'm stil my father's property as i'm nt married yet.my popsy is d type of father dat wil question u if u dnt ask him 4 money,e is d type dat wil foot ur bills till u get married not because e is "rich"but because it's his duty.so u c,i'm nt dependent on my bf.but biko,av great& realistic potentials even if u ar nt rich.my dad tels me not to look out 4 money in a guy but potentials basically.my bf isnt"rich"but e is very comfortable& i'm ok wit dat.but a jobless,unresourceful guy who dsnt av realistic plans is a no no 4 me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adbokus(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMFAO. I bet you had to google those medical terms to substantiate your false claims about being a doctor, when we both know you're as real a doctor as Dr Dre grin

I know big mouth niggas like yourself, they talk a lot & do so little. Their other specialty is beating on women, while they'd never lift a finger on another man. The bottom bytches of the male hierarchy club.

But anyway, I'm still talking to you whether in person or not..
That wasn't a threat at all and you are not a lady or a woman for that matter! You are what they call 'fat doe'. The ambiguity of that appellation doesn't begin to properly qualify you bt it'll do, for now! She talks about disrespect, what respect is there to be given to a hump-job like you! That you view yourself a woman puts womanhood in a position of great opprobrium. You deserve all the available strokes of a pepper-soaked horsewhip. Scallywag!...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Even ebele jonathan,a president of the federal republic of Nigeria had to place the blood of one person above all else. But these so-called?(-by the way who u b?-) gurls are so ambitous that they are turning boys into weapon of mass destruction in our world. Esp our 9ja gurls who are fast becoming100pcent boys-relient; sending guys on missions of farming(sweat y u til d earth b4 eating),wars, rituals, robberies,corruptions,cultism, the occult etc. Yet they are first to denouce these guys when caught. If u think boko haram birthing in the country has no ties to woman, open ur face bro..our eyes..simply not enough. Na God go judge 'em gurls

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oh I forgot to mention...OP since you prefer a guy with a job or something like that, my boy whom I mentioned earlier in my other post whom I am mentoring is single and his bank balance is in 7 digits. He is seriously seeking for a wife who meets the following criteria;

1. Must be a virgin
2. Must be working and salary not less than 300k
3. Must know how to cook well because he likes to eat
4. Must know how to take care of the house alone as he does not like househelps.
5. Must not keep karashika nails and must not have fake hair on as her natural hair must be at least 12 inches long
6. Must not bleach and must know how to speak impeccable queens english as he is a perfectionist.
7. Must ensure that the first kid is a boy ( he no care how u do am)

So OP since for you ladies, when a guy shows interest in u is now like applying for a job as they are scrutinised the way you scrutinise peruvian hair and colour 2 on weaves or thoroughly ensure the bleaching cream gets into every nook and crevice including the arse crack then submit your cv for the right guy to also scrutinise according to his standards abi na butt pads and false eye lashes una dey submit? All these fake botox injecting pinochios with the fake eyes, lips, hips, hair, skin, butt, nails, brows, lashes, teeth and crancked up ear piercings, nose (cow ) rings and belly piercing... nobodies wanna be somborri.

Arrant Disoriented nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
adbokus:

That wasn't a threat at all and you are not a lady or a woman for that matter! You are what they call 'fat doe'. The ambiguity of that appellation doesn't begin to properly qualify you bt it'll do, for now! She talks about disrespect, what respect is there to be given to a hump-job like you! That you view yourself a woman puts womanhood in a position of great opprobium. You deserve all the available strokes of a pepper-soaked horsewhip. Scallywag!...

Like your opinion of me matters. A bytch ass nigga like yourself. Puhleeze. You're not gonna come here & preach to me about being a woman & womanhood when you're hardly the epitome of what a real man is yourself. If it talks like bytch, acts like a bytch, then it really must be a bytch. Which is what you are. You're as manly as a butch lesbian.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by raphoo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Proof that @op is all abt Money

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by croSStodds(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
dhummystecah:

see this one! I have potentials and still gaining more. An aspiring biotechnologist, a writer, A+ in house chores, humble, kind and so on.
funny!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
dhummystecah:

see this one! I have potentials and still gaining more. An aspiring biotechnologist, a writer, A+ in house chores, humble, kind and so on.

Ol girl na job application? Oya na drop your cv lets pass it around perhaps on lonely guy would take pity on you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by adbokus(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Like your opinion of me matters. A bytch ass nigga like yourself. Puhleeze. You're not gonna come here & preach to me about being a woman & womanhood when you're hardly the epitome of what a real man is yourself. If it talks like bytch, acts like a bytch, then it really must be a bytch. Which is what you are. You're as manly as a butch lesbian.
You are lost and beyond any form of redemption. A confirmed wastrel! You must thank me for my time, as I have done enough to redress your doggliness to no avail. But it would be mentioned of me that I exhibited altruism&equanimity in the treatment&management of patient Punkyfunky, HPN: 41900.
By the way, yio baa eepon baba ree. Emi ni beachi! Bring ur smelly pussy here and see maybe it wn't become 7-star! Abirun...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by kweenshome(f): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Smiles... I know where you're coming from. Unemplyment shouldn't disqualify a man from expressing his feelings, why kick him to the curb just because he's out of work? Try encouraging him and help him in search of his job instead of telling him demeaning stuffs like "go get a job then come back later"! Don't look down on anyone as you never can tell what tomorrow holds or do you know tomorrow? Please don't forget to focus on your own life too. If I may ask, what do you do yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by macino1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lack of vision and not wanting to start small is one of the reason for alerming rate of Single ladies in nija. Only a foolish guy would come back for you after making money. Knowing fully well that you would dump him if trials set-in in future.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
adbokus:

You are lost and beyond any form of redemption. A confirm wastrel! You must thank me for my time, as I have done enough to redress your doggliness to no avail. But it will be mentioned of me that I exhibited altruism&equanimity in the treatment of patient Punkyfunky, HP: 41900.
By the way, yio baa eepon baba ree. Emi ni beachi! Bring ur smelly pussy and see maybe it wn't become 7-star! Abirun...

I still don't care about your opinion of me. Oh & Bleep you very much for your worthless minutes. How about that for courtesy? And I was anticipating that last line from a sissy like yourself, when all else fails, bring in talks about the pussy. What do you wanna do with my pussy? Because bringing it anywhere near someone like you, would feel like an act of lesbianism to me. You aint man enough for me to even contemplate such thoughts. Go Bleep yourself!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Lasveg(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
nofin last 4ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.