Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (84641 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by donJ2(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2015
misspicy:
Talk to her

Since the guy has shown her love and care for 4yrs and she hasn't changed, it will take 8yrs of talk to change her.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2015
creepsyme:
vice versa... ##$รท=
is that what you think ? cool
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2015
udysweet:
grin grin grin
Keep on laughing oooo tongue
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by 400billionman: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2015
gab264:
Lolz Op.
I have experience that too I knew how you feel.
But mine is of two months,I care for her a lot but nothing to show for it.
Some times it seems ur begging some one who claim to love you to show u for once that she likes you.It looks desperate to me but I did all that then, but at last the case still remain the xame.
(Am too emotional so I let her go in our third month old of the #relationship)

It hurts so much Op all the gurls out there are just dxame .

#Am afraid if what you see rigth now#

Do not show affection to a woman unless she is ur wife. Single ladies are drawn to men who are just after their skirts..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by ElFenomeno1: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Shove a di...ck in her mouth!
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Charly68: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2015
My brother,take note that you are like a sheep who want to blend with a goat ... I put it to you that ; can the two walk together ? Your guess is as good as mine. God is just showing you that you are two different species that can never fuse together..run for your life & look for your own compatible mate..there are many gentle corporate ladies outside there..never waste your precious time to nurse & care for a goat like girl..no matter how good or caring you are she will always be bringing you shame & trouble. .Remember that if you are not satisfy with her at your courtship level you can never live peaceably with her in marriage..A goat is a goat & can never become a sheep ..Take good & timely decision now

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by 400billionman: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

For two days now she has not been replying my messages. Irony of life, a phone I bought for her

Una never sabi girls. Thats how one girl treats her bf badly but treats me nicely. Giving me what belongs to him.

Guy bone, another guy is busy collecting her smiles and goodies.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by pet4ril(f): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

Admittedly I emotionally weak, but is that a crime? I mean, I didn't create myself that way. As for my age I'm in my early 20s she's my first love actually. Thanks
I understand how you feel because I was in your shoe some years back, but let. Me tell you, first love never die, but true will bury it completely and I advise you go for true love not the pained first love
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by awa(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2015
My only advice is leave her. She's not your wife. There's no two ways about it love isn't enough for marriage.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by QueenHeart(f): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2015
That girl should better calm down o I did all ds too,my bf was my all n all infct d best yet I was doing I don't care for him not until one day I think he had endured enof n called off our engagemnt.meehn am suffering it now bt its well so she better wisen up I wish I cn talk to her directly
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by stanvesco(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:
We started dating in 2011 after a year of asking her out. I just love her naturally not for anything. Admittedly, her stubbornness might be partly due to my over pampering at the initial stage of our relationship, I was naive but I think 4 years is actually a long time for the love to be balanced. At every point in time she claims she loves me more, but no evidence whatsoever to show for it. I don't want to venture into crazy things I've done for her, that's a story for another day.
It appears she takes delight in frustrating me due to my simple nature, actually I can be stubborn too, but not with regards to relationship because I believe it's all about compromise. She's inconsiderate and selfish, always wants to have her way at all time even though I have to sacrifice my convenience for her umpteen times. I'm scared of settling down with a woman who'll finally kill me, I love her no doubt. But it appears love is not enough. Someone talk to me pls
sex wil humble her,
gud sex wil humble her d more
constant gud sex wil cement her humility.

Bro if sum1 taste her b4 u,wit ur slownes,
d relatnsip is ova ok.

I know its a hard bad advice,
but if u rili want dis relatnshp ,go f.uck dat gal,
her virgnity is a major coz,
plus send me a pm...i wil gv u sum badass tip7 ok
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Francomekus(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2015
that is what happens wen u love a girl more than she loves you. let the babe go u have bleeped up for 4 years nd thats too long to change how the girl sees u nw. dont break up with her, but dont cal,message or any form of communication,just move on. then if she starts establishing communication you may still have a shot, but then be the man take actions not some stupid love feeling,but dont ever love some1 for no reason that weak. and dont compromise much for a girl, always stand on your ground.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by udysweet(f): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Ahan na,your comment evoked that lafta jare. Honestly I don't hav anytin type,jus want to get pple's opinions
tosyne2much:
Keep on laughing oooo tongue
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by HARDDON: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

I've tried, I've held myself for a whole week without any form of communication with her, but that was d highest I could go, we settled and she promised to adjust, as it is now I perceive she's incorrigible, it's either i accept her that way, or I take a walk. But I'm also scared of her falling into the wrong hands....

No matter how far on the wrong road u travel, U can never get to ur destination

#kolaichew
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by crowntoro(f): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Rockstar07:

Gent,
The writeup above is your own side of the story which sound appealing at your own favour. You didn't tell us your weakness, how you may have hurt her either through your words, knowingly or unknowingly.
Tell us about your bad side too cos I know ladies behave somehow if a guy has changed. She must have also done good things to you in her capacity.
You may have to do an intense holistic analysis of the root cause if that's not how she has been doing before.

Rockstar07, u just said my mind, he didn't tell us his own weakness... the things he did that made the gal to behave the way she behaves
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Curvinus(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Your girl has a personality disorder or simply put, she is a sociopath. You ain't even seen nothing yet cos she will stop at nothing to ruin you financially, physically and emotionally. You could be her hero while you are playing the sugar daddy role but wait till something goes wrong and see how you'll drop from hero to zero in less than 10 seconds.

She has what is called the jezebel spirit and you are her willing Ahab. These sort of people can take on any man and reduce him to cold impotent ashes within a short period because they have no empathy at all. Remember how Delilah ruined Samson, the supposed strongest man in his time. Remember how Jezebel made Elijah almost quit his mission for God. Yes, it is that bad.

Best you could do for yourself is to flee from her and block her off completely from your life before kids start to come into the picture. Trust me bro, you want nothing to do with a sociopath because they are no shade better than the devil in his fiendish candour. You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2015
You must understand dat girls or rather ladies prefer a guy who has a mind and makes decisions of his own without swaying to the females every whim and caprice...........they prefer guys who are a challenge to get under control and d feeling that they could lose him if they don't play their cards well.....i ain't trying to diss you bro........but you really should stop living up to her every expectation......if she really loves you.....she'll live up to yours

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Olabestonic001(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

I really appreciate this in no small quantity. It's not as if I don't have girls on my radar, to be honest I know I have what it takes to attract any reasonable lady, but what's the essence of bn with someone you aren't attracted to? I'm still with her because I doubt if i can love any other girl like her. Perhaps this is a final conviction to call this thing off. But I've really given so much, I mean so so much

It happened to me about 12 yrs ago (no 15 yrs). I cherished her and wished she will be something compatible for 10yrs! (I was young then). But in all reality, its not your love for her that's keeping you glued to her but the sacrifices you've paid to keep that relationship. She knows you have no principle for relationship, hence she's manipulating you. You can't even blame her a bit but you can only blame yourself sir. You threw caution in the wind: hoping she will adjust. You felt she must be adjusted to suit your "taste" because of your infatuation. Marriage is made by commitment not by our feelings. she's doing everything to either frustrate you or manipulate you.
Don't marry such a lady in the present scheme of things. Create a template and principle. If she's not adjusting to your headship (which must be done with great consideration), marriage is dead on arrival between you guys. May GOD help you as you marry your friend in JESUS NAME.

N.B: I've been in that scenario before: like twice.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2015
Op that is not your wife material. If you still go ahead to marry her for the sake of love then you have acted my as a weakling because this girl will always have her way and make you miserable in life. Look for another girl and don't tolerate nonsense
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by JesusDWay(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2015
I doubt if you can talk her out of that situation, even if she gets counseled by people she respects, she's not likely to change much cuz she's seen you as someone she can always have her way with. If she will ever change, you'll have to leave her, that's when she can realize your worth but even at that, you seem weak with her already and I believe she will still try and exploit it if you break and make up again so, best thing is to leave her. Relationship should not be devoid of sensibility, no matter how much love is involved.

Remember God's word - A prudent man for sees evil and hides himself; but the simple pass on and are punished
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Davidddon(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

I've tried, I've held myself for a whole week without any form of communication with her, but that was d highest I could go, we settled and she promised to adjust, as it is now I perceive she's incorrigible, it's either i accept her that way, or I take a walk. But I'm also scared of her falling into the wrong hands....
Now i know what's wrong, you re on the verge of self destruction if what u re feeling for her is self pity, don't be emotionally overwhelmed with the relationship. What i have to say is at this stage, u still need to be enlightened and re-oriented on the scope of what relationship is all abt. Just think thru, will this relationship add value and savor to you or it will devastate u emotionally, drain you psychologically and leave you depressed and frustrated. This problem is prevalent and sometimes it leads to suicide. My advice is a relationship not build on a solid foundation not only is on the verge of destroying, it comes with calamity and problems. So don't stay in a relationship just for pity rather reside in a one that will benefit you both which is called symbolism relationship.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2015
udysweet:
Ahan na,your comment evoked that lafta jare. Honestly I don't hav anytin type,jus want to get pple's opinions
Don't mind me jawe cool
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Ryda(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2015
Wish i had a stubborn girlfriend...wud hve tel yuh wat to do anyways try nd be stubborn too
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by arusoncd(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2015
Doggy style is the best way to handle her, (no dirty mind, pls.) i mean use leash always, that makes it doggy.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by rajiidowu(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:
We started dating in 2011 after a year of asking her out. I just love her naturally not for anything. Admittedly, her stubbornness might be partly due to my over pampering at the initial stage of our relationship, I was naive but I think 4 years is actually a long time for the love to be balanced. At every point in time she claims she loves me more, but no evidence whatsoever to show for it. I don't want to venture into crazy things I've done for her, that's a story for another day.
It appears she takes delight in frustrating me due to my simple nature, actually I can be stubborn too, but not with regards to relationship because I believe it's all about compromise. She's inconsiderate and selfish, always wants to have her way at all time even though I have to sacrifice my convenience for her umpteen times. I'm scared of settling down with a woman who'll finally kill me, I love her no doubt. But it appears love is not enough. Someone talk to me pls
hum! Sorry 4 enduring, its not easy as such situation affects psychologically. I observe dat as d commonest habit of ladies dis days paticulaly dos who are a bit loyal & faithful to dia men. Anyway keep praying on change 4 dat as none of them is 100% ok
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by onelife97: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2015
@op,go find another girl shaperly.Ignore that f.acking bitch and she ll definitely come back to her sense and if not after few days,she is definitely f.acking another guy for this whole 4 years u ve bn with her.

Try to find out about her mother,she probably has the same character.Like mother like daughter.

Lesson I have learnt in life as man,never be too kind to any woman.They will always take you for granted.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
I doubt if God Himself understands ladies

Baba don't bring a curse upon Urself naa
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2015
misspicy:
Talk to her

grin
He dumped U?

grin. @ Ur signature

na joke ooooo
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Baba don't bring a curse upon Urself naa
Baba no mind me jawe

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by CleftEvents: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I have overheard this platitude from nairalanders, and it's now becoming repulsive and nauseating, please if u don't have ideas why not stay Clear? And u think he hasn't talked to her before coming here to post This? (Smh for all these kids here)

My brother, see read my comment and read it very well. Be reasonable with your self, love doesn't fall from heaven, u have to quit acting nollywood (I believe u watch too many) u DO NOT marry out of "LOVE" you marry out of compatibility . you DO NOT "love" for NO REASON (that is juvenile infatuations) ,you should see reasons to love someone....

This is what you young ones have failed to learn, and keep on making us see too many short marriages.... you are obviously INCOMPATIBLE with that woman, the best time to call it off, is 2 years ago; but all hope ain't lost, it's better late than never...... start another search Bro..... you can thnk me later...

For car owners and diagnostic shops, Do u know u can get ur fone connected to your vehicle E.C.U, and run diagnostics on ur car? Well check my signature to know more...

You said it all.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Adaezeagu(f): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:
I will love me more baby. Am not selfish smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.