Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (84642 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by yeni09: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

I really appreciate this in no small quantity. It's not as if I don't have girls on my radar, to be honest I know I have what it takes to attract any reasonable lady, but what's the essence of bn with someone you aren't attracted to? I'm still with her because I doubt if i can love any other girl like her. Perhaps this is a final conviction to call this thing off. But I've really given so much, I mean so so much

is like you are stubborn in love. just pregnant her and marry her since you don't want to let go. she is showing u sign of premature death she will cause you already and you are still glue to her.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by deluxecad(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

For two days now she has not been replying my messages. Irony of life, a phone I bought for her

FIND ANOTHER WOMAN. Take your time. You're being broken free from an awful bondage.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Fozi(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2015
How I handled mine was she came visiting I locked the room flogged her and gave good sex
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Fozi(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2015
How I handled mine was she came visiting I locked the room flogged her and gave good sex she respects me for that till date
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tuk2ato(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2015
You never see guy wey go handle you properly ni!
Aminat508:
Honestly am very very stubborn grin Midolian can say better grin

BT I no reach that one wey Op dey talk oooooooo cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by francescainnoce(f): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2015
all4naija:

Good for you in your display of immaturity.
Awwww!!! How quick are you t judge my short comings as immaturity...
Trust me Hun, we all have ours so take a chill pill and figure yours out now before its late and then come back and judge me...
The fact that I kept something away from my man doesn't in anyway or by any means signify immaturity.
Some girls wanna keep their man so they do all they think seem best to keep them.. More like an independent lady as me would do so because we don't believe in hugging our men with issues we know might interfere with our relationship. It doesn't mean i don't love him either because I tell you what , I will swim all oceans and be back to his arms ohk...
In the kind of world where I live, issues come and challenges persist and if you keep bugging your man every week with one, I bet it won't be long before he finds another that has less and please don't tell me if he loves me he will stay because if I may ask " WHICH MAN DOESNT LIKE PEACE OF MIND" ?
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by ceeceeuwa: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

For two days now she has not been replying my messages. Irony of life, a phone I bought for her
She is no more interested in the relationship. She is only playing on your emotions,maybe trying to frustrate you if the breakup can come from you so she can have something to hold on to. Good luck!
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Rushtec(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2015
can you leave and go for other caring type. Dont allow girl to give High blood pressure
She have anoda person she dyeing for. Me to had a girl like that
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Neplusultra(f): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Dis Op is a weak man, see how he's even speaking grammar grin
She's not just dat into you embarassed
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2015
If a lady stop loving you, you will know! It depend on you to find your way or to stay and keep thinking that u are in a relationship.

You can't force anybody to change if he/she isn't ready. And for a long relationship as that, she is suppose to have drop some of those habits you claim she have.

A lady who truly love you will do anything for the man she loves. But if her case is different, then nah onle you dey love!

She's claiming to love you cus of the things she still gets from you.

Start by withdrawing those things like attention n care, give this I don't care attitude when she comes around and if for few months, she no change....its means say her village people no wish her well undecided

Don't make a mistake of marrying her for love because love is not enough for a life time relationship. Ensure you are compatible and if not, it's best you let her go n start afresh!

Forget what you've invested in d relationship and move! It's better you stay alive to eat d fruit of your hand work than allow one woman stubbornness kill you! lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by donasere(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2015
KingJB:

Lol, where Ademasta D love master dey.
And old man babatawa
You con dey call we fresh grooms

Madt pipu everywhere grin

Wasak my brother

People have said it all.

Even if you go to school for four years to study a course
You should have Bsc by now...

You have two things involved

1. You seriously don't want to leave her?
Time to grow some balls

You think she respects you
Whereas she is controlling you
Wait..you even said..after a week you can't go on

Who dey chase who
My brother, are you high?
Me I go talk straight

Look her straight in the face
And tell her,
If you can't learn, then Bleep off
*think later in your room, she will come and knock*
Ignore her...she will chase you
Stop caring...she will cry and beg

If you can't do the above
*looks you straight in the face*
Wasak, you ain't no man
You got no balls
You say you are stubborn? And a lady is schooling you, while you are wailing here, gerrhahie

2. Text her, I can't stand this anymore. It's over

Meanwhile, it is never over. Just do it man grin

Warrisdis?

U get energy to explain oooo

In summary
Guy quit sending! And watch d tables turn!
If she get sense good if she wakka na ur gain!
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by UniqueGem(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:
We started dating in 2011 after a year of asking her out. I just love her naturally not for anything. Admittedly, her stubbornness might be partly due to my over pampering at the initial stage of our relationship, I was naive but I think 4 years is actually a long time for the love to be balanced. At every point in time she claims she loves me more, but no evidence whatsoever to show for it. I don't want to venture into crazy things I've done for her, that's a story for another day.
It appears she takes delight in frustrating me due to my simple nature, actually I can be stubborn too, but not with regards to relationship because I believe it's all about compromise. She's inconsiderate and selfish, always wants to have her way at all time even though I have to sacrifice my convenience for her umpteen times. I'm scared of settling down with a woman who'll finally kill me, I love her no doubt. But it appears love is not enough. Someone talk to me pls
Sir. I am not here to sympathize with you, neither am i here to Advice you, i only came to make you an offer which i don't think you'll refuse in your right senses. Okay here it is, If you need a script, asin a break up script of how to tell her its over, and make her feel sad and never forget it in her life, please let me know. I will write you a perfect scene that if she's is so stubborn to go on her knees to beg you that moment(if truely she loves you), it will be so difficult for her to move on. But which ever route she chooses, one thing is sure; she will never forget you till she dies.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by jomoh: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2015
shurlermoz:

You have stated facts here but it can't work with this Situation. The babe knows the OP very well, she knows she is his weakness and she is exploring that. Secondly, Wasak no get liver, he will run back to her crying like a baby.
We know their type.

Well then, why change the girl when he is the problem.

If he refuses to grow up and stand his ground nothing will change even if he marries a nun. He will still be taken for granted.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by andyanders: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2015
Op, do not fall in love or get married to someone out of sympathy. Marriage is a life long course in the University that you CANNOT finish or graduate from. You learn everyday and any course or subject that you cannot carry on with, drop that course now or the course will end up destroying your future.

If you guys have been courting in the last 4 yrs and you cannot stand her or manage that aspect of her character, you better go your separate ways to allow peace reign than for you to go into it and suffer for the rest of your life. Most of this type of woman can turn you to a drunk and end up destroying your life.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by francescainnoce(f): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2015
Jayne07:

I can relate
Aww bless you babe.... I mean, I have continuously thought of the best way to make us happier you know but every now and then more challenges surfaces and I'm not good with stress at all... It kindaf gets in my way and my living.
Once I told him I think I'm not good enough for him and he in turn answer by saying " SO WHO ARE YOU GOOD FOR? ... More like he understands and always tells me he will sort me out...
These challenges arent abominable ones you know... They like financial stuffs and stuff like that and I really don't know how to ask... Really that has being my big short coming and again we all work here so I'm like wait a second, are you sure he has enough to help and you don't want your man to go laying his car off or selling off his mobile for love because at the end of the day I've still got mine...
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Iyamar(f): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
You show love and affection by being caring, tolerant and spending money yet they will still take you for granted

You refuse to spend and show affection, they tag you a stingy and an uncaring creature

I doubt if God Himself understands ladies
Lol you funny
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by francescainnoce(f): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2015
all4naija:

Good for you in your display of immaturity.
Awwww!!! How quick are you t judge my short comings as immaturity...
Trust me Hun, we all have ours so take a chill pill and figure yours out now before its late and then come back and judge me...
The fact that I kept something away from my man doesn't in anyway or by any means signify immaturity.
Some girls wanna keep their man so they do all they think seem best to keep them.. More like an independent lady as me would do so because we don't believe in hugging our men with issues we know might interfere with our relationship. It doesn't mean i don't love him either because I tell you what , I will swim all oceans and be back to his arms ohk...
In the kind of world where I live, issues come and challenges persist and if you keep bugging your man every week with one, I bet it won't be long before he finds another that has less and please don't tell me if he loves me he will stay because if I may ask " WHICH MAN DOESNT LIKE PEACE OF MIND" ?
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by francescainnoce(f): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm !!!

Now clap for yourself
If I were your sister would you tell me to clap for myself?? Or better still you think I'm no better off.....
My dear we all have short comings and I realised mine and I'm owning them too... Perhaps if you check, you might just find yours.... And then tell yourself "CLAP FOR YOURSELF"....
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by francescainnoce(f): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2015
jornie:

y
More like why are my doing this right?
I wish I have direct answers to that somewhere and I will gladly copy and paste it here for you but I don't Hun.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by lufemos: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2015
You are on a long thing bro, ur boo now has another boo
[
quote author=wasak post=38759938]
For two days now she has not been replying my messages. Irony of life, a phone I bought for her [/quote]
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tellon11(f): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Product details

The booster can be plugged to small generator like tiger generator and bigger generating plants. It does not affect the sound of the generator neither will it affect your generator set in any way. It will allow you to plug your iron and other heating elements in the output of your generating plant without damage to your generator coil e.g.: for Ironing of clothes The consumption
rate is small to allow you plug other things like: Tv, Fan, light bulbs, computer, phone charger and stereo system. The booster enhances and prolongs the life of your generator by absorbing the pressure from your high current appliances.

Has no contact with your generator and therefore does not harm the Coil
No damage to generator. Gone are the days when you wait for Nepa and PHCN before
you use your appliances. Iron booster is a cautioner between the supplier and the
load. It lightens the load plugged on it. You can use it with small and big generator plants
Importance of booster.

1. Easy to apply
2. Have no negative effect on your generator sets.
3. Does not stop you from using other loads like bulbs, cd, TV sets etc.
4. Does not increase fuel consumptions.
5. Very cheap and affordable.
6. You use it to plug your electric iron and boiler to your small generator without any effect on the generator.

1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Sigo86(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2015
misspicy:
Talk to her

Make e open d brain, put word inside
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by fbtowner(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2015
johnson232:

Lol... It is a challenge u need to overcome if u really wanna enjoy any relationship with a girl, most especially nigerian girls. Since this is your first love, it's natural for u to act this way. But I employ u to call the relationship a quit, it will seem painful for a while, but will make u a better person in the long run. Sooner or later she will still dump u for a more hardened nigga, why not save yourself some respect and let b!tch go....
U don't need any hoe to live happily as a nigga....

Meehn bro. U see that part u said. U don't need any hoe to live happily as a nigga....

Meehn u made my day with that meehn. I feel like giving u a million naira

I was once in OP's shoe. Its not a easy. That's was y I promised myself never to spend what I can't afford to loose on any woman unless she's going to be my wife and I'm 100% sure

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

Chai, this kind tin dey pain ooh!
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Obynolee(f): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2015
yvelch:
Put ur foot on the ground man. Simple.

Visit konga.com and search for "yvelch" .....brace yourself cos our store has really hot foreign cloths for u wink

Is there any nexus between the wisdom of Solomon and the age of Methuselah
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by beyoncausme: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2015
facts are right infront of you....u already no what and how the situation is,you dont need advice when you know its not working and probably will not work too...
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2015
Iyamar:
Lol you funny
buh you know it's true cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Sigo86(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

I've tried, I've held myself for a whole week without any form of communication with her, but that was d highest I could go, we settled and she promised to adjust, as it is now I perceive she's incorrigible, it's either i accept her that way, or I take a walk. But I'm also scared of her falling into the wrong hands....

Guy, frm all ur response... Av noticed dat u're d soft type nd dats what d bitch had been capitalizing on.... See ehn?

A whole week isn't enough, delete all her contacts on ur phone nd move on... What if she came up with her wedding preparation 2anoda guy, will u commit suicide...

MAN UP Bro... No let dat fool dey use u wash.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Obynolee(f): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Talking to her won't work.....Am very sure of that

Why defeating yourself before going to war,talk to her, if she didn't change drop her like hot yam.The earlier the better
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Sigo86(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2015
johnson232:

@bolded, u are a weak guy...

grin grin grin

Am sure e penis self go weak.
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by 400billionman: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:
We started dating in 2011 after a year of asking her out. I just love her naturally not for anything. Admittedly, her stubbornness might be partly due to my over pampering at the initial stage of our relationship, I was naive but I think 4 years is actually a long time for the love to be balanced. At every point in time she claims she loves me more, but no evidence whatsoever to show for it. I don't want to venture into crazy things I've done for her, that's a story for another day.
It appears she takes delight in frustrating me due to my simple nature, actually I can be stubborn too, but not with regards to relationship because I believe it's all about compromise. She's inconsiderate and selfish, always wants to have her way at all time even though I have to sacrifice my convenience for her umpteen times. I'm scared of settling down with a woman who'll finally kill me, I love her no doubt. But it appears love is not enough. Someone talk to me pls

Love is not enough my dear.

Some ladies express their love by frustrating guys they are dating.That is why i will prefer to settle with a lady who shows she loves me more.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Harbosede02:
It's obvious u love her and U've shown it to her too much that shez nw taking it all for granted.... Y nt try the I don't care attitude some time,make her realise ur life doesn't depend on the relationship(even if it does)let her knw u av so many options.

I strongly recomend this piece to the op

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.