Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (84758 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

Akpa-amu
Old Niggar, do your shit and let me do mine, fingers busy. No time
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Skmoda360(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2015
wasak:

For two days now she has not been replying my messages. Irony of life, a phone I bought for her
nigga it ain't new I bought samsung grand duos for my babe when we are still together....and she left without a pounce anyway I lent my lesson no girl worth the stress. Almost 98% of them are poo.....operation bleep n run (OBR) is what I'm currently running now.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by telad(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2015
fxbot:

You gave the best reply here...
Boss, I'm still learning from you oh. lolsss
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Good day Sage. Thanks for the notch and I read microbiology. Currently running a PG on pharmacology though. smiley
okay sir. I thought you studied English language.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by xyoung: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Skmoda360:

nigga it ain't new I bought samsung grand duos for my babe when we are still together....and she left without a pounce anyway I lent my lesson no girl worth the stress. Almost 98% of them are poo.....operation bleep n run (OBR) is what I'm currently running now.

Operation Bleep and run is the way 4wd...Never invest heavily for any girl except she is your wife..I pity guys when use their school fees or house rent to please a girl..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by xyoung: 11:05am On Oct 10, 2015
Candis009:
I swear I was angry to know you created this topic. .. so you're still dating that Funk of a girl(abi wetin b her name), kaaaiii.. you fall my hand
Did you ever want to be sincerely happy in your life?
seems u know the guy and the girl personally
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by wasak(m): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Candis009 pls chat me up.I lost ur number again my phone was stolen. Pls do as soon as u read this. Thanks
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
You show love and affection by being caring, tolerant and spending money yet they will still play chess with your life

You refuse to spend and show affection, they tag you a stingy (Baba Ijebu) and an uncaring creature

I doubt if God Himself understands ladies

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh...dis got me laughing too hard...u dis guy..smh cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I have overheard this platitude from nairalanders and it's now becoming repulsive and nauseating, please if u don't have ideas why not stay Clear? And u think he hasn't talked to her before coming here to post This? (Smh for all these kids here)

My brother, see read my comment and read it very well. Be reasonable with your self, love doesn't fall from heaven, u have to quit acting nollywood (I believe u watch too many) u DO NOT marry out of "LOVE" you marry out of compatibility . you DO NOT "love" for NO REASON (that is juvenile infatuations) ,you should see reasons to love someone....

This is what you young ones have failed to learn, and keep on making us see too many short marriages.... you are obviously INCOMPATIBLE with that woman, the best time to call it off, is 2 years ago; but all hope ain't lost, it's better late than never...... start another search Bro..... you can thnk me later...

For car owners and diagnostic shops, Do u know u can get ur fone connected to your vehicle E.C.U, and run diagnostics on ur car? Well check my signature to know more...

Hmmmmmm..cant agreed more

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by wasak(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
zaragal:

Will it be okay if I mail u privately?
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
zaragal:

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh...dis got me laughing too hard...u dis guy..smh cheesy cheesy
But u know that's the way you ladies are ? cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nothing to add....nairalander don talk am...but wat's with the compatibility stuff

Honestly I don't believe there is anything like "compatibility" there is really nothing like dat amongst we human. Someone from different background, different home training, different culture, or different way of life even if u are from the same tribe the home training is different and also the character and temperament if u look @ a lot of factors u will see really dat no one is actually compatible. Hav been in a relatnship with a dude and they were talking abt compatibility rubbish, the guy is a self righteous person and am like dis op's galfriend am a stubborn funny loving person..lol..we had the same temperament but he has an extreme self righteous perfect Ness like believing evrybody is a sinner and I am the only who hasn't sinned against God. Am holy and perfect dat kind of funny attitude and dey were talking abt dis compatibility thrash. Not long out of the affair he meet a very stubborn aggressive lady and this lady was something else and he begin to wonder if I was ever bad. "Compatibility" is thrash really no one is truly compatible BUT u can hav someone who "understands" u dats the word for it...am saying dis so we don't judge anybody Some pple jst don't understand u, ur way of thinking, or u wat of life and some pple do or try to....so u hav to decide if u want to speak the rest of ur life with a lady who doesn't understand u or u want to be with a lady who "understands" u

Understanding is deep and apart from love in a marriage u need understanding. So think abt it.

Bible says in all the gettings get understanding...
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
But u know that's the way you ladies are ? cheesy

POC: Some ladies cheesy..
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
zaragal:

POC: Some ladies cheesy..
You aren't one of them shey ? tongue
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
You aren't one of them shey ? tongue

I hav my own..... tongue
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
zaragal:

I hav my own..... tongue
Oyah tell me.. Or are you shy ni ? cheesy

Okay tell me via mail
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by fxbot: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
telad:

Boss, I'm still learning from you oh. lolsss
lol... learning from me how?
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oyah tell me.. Or are you shy ni ? cheesy

Okay tell me via mail

U go like woman like craze undecided....chei!...if u are igbo am not surprised but u seem yoruba to me smiley

I love yoruba guys kiss
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
zaragal:

U go like woman like craze undecided....chei!...if u are igbo am not surprised but u seem yoruba to me smiley

I love yoruba guys kiss
I'm not an Igbo guy.. Original Yoruba boy cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Whobedatte(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Daninya11:
Let me tell you how the mind of a lady works.. She day dreams about a prince charming, Super cool, loving, caring etc. When that dream man tags along, she tries to control him into submission and when she does, she loses interest in him.

No Lady wants a man that they can control. No Lady wants a man that they can predict. No lady wants a man that they are emotionally superior to..

Take charge of the relationship or quit. Show her you are superior to her. Give her a taste of her own medicine.

In the 48 laws of power, law 16,use absence to create respect and honor. When she calls don't pick up her call, call her back after 1 week, read her message and leave it hanging for 3 days. Turn the table against her..
Go out there, get others girls. The fear to lose her will vanish.
Any thing beautifully made has a perfectly beautifully made rival..

Girls don't dig emotional weak guys like you..
chai*. My ba3 Wan off bt still need 2 quote u. U b badoo. Words of wisdom wink
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm not an Igbo guy.. Original Yoruba boy cheesy

I no like yoruba again undecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
zaragal:

I no like yoruba again undecided
if I don send you PM, make you no reply you hear ? tongue
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Strongfaze(m): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
wasak:

Talk to her? If i haven't done that I won't come here. I beg, there was a day it got to a point, I cried. When I looked back at how much effort I put into the relationship from the very first day. She has the ability to keep things to herself, she doesn't open up.

Hmmmm..... This is one chance I must say. I know this type of relationship, where, whatever good thing you do is unappreciated and not acknowledged, while your faults are used against you days later because she keeps them bottled up. Where she tells you what she wants you to do without telling you why you should or shouldn't do it, where she expects you to figure it out. Bro, I suspect you are an extrovert while she is an introvert. #the truth is that you will end up with an introvert#
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
if I don send you PM, make you no reply you hear ? tongue

Lol cheesy grin

Badoo....
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
zaragal:

Can't agree more, would have been Most appropriate...
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Can't agree more, would have been Most appropriate...

Typo error teacher undecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 23, 2015
Whobedatte:
chai*. My ba3 Wan off bt still need 2 quote u. U b badoo. Words of wisdom wink

Me na saint. Thanks anyway.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by zemaye: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2015
wasak:

Admittedly I emotionally weak, but is that a crime? I mean, I didn't create myself that way. As for my age I'm in my early 20s she's my first love actually. Thanks
Sorry I am actually furious at the moment , but it seems you are beguiled by what you have invested in her, you seem young but wisdom knows no age, some ladys take for granted genuine relationship.
"She don see you finish"
Since you are too weak to call it all off.
Give her the cold shoulder
You have been calling for days she didn't pick.
Now don't even bother calling.....
It might be hard for your type but give it a go and see were it takes you.....
From experience this kind girl if she's a keeper' she will jolt back to reality but if she get another person' wey dey sweet her sorry you are wasting your love..... undecided
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by cecs(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
stubborn GF ? i no some girl @rayc @caandis009 very sturborn bea but shes the best gf have i met in my life[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2015
angry undecided
cecs:
stubborn GF ? i no some girl @rayc @caandis009 very sturborn bea but shes the best gf have i met in my life[/color]
angry
cecs:
stubborn GF ? i no some girl @rayc @caandis009 very sturborn bea but shes the best gf have i met in my life[color=#000099]
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Brunicekid(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2020
ben1daEbiri:
Op,I feel your pain,most people commenting doesn't have a first hand experience,if not for our different locations,i would've thought we're dating the same girl,and if my mom told me i was a twin,I'ld think your were my other brother (but you may be a tad older cos i'll still be 20 next month),i still wonder what went wrong cos i loved this girl,cared for her but she was just too stubborn and a cheat also,I've sacrificed alot for her,things i couldn't even do for my mom (can you beat that?),if i couldn't afford anything she wanted i provided a good substitute,i gave her money to make her her and all that stuff....now my question is this:is it a sin to love a girl?....a month ago,we broke up and she went on telling people i dumped her,why are igbo girls that way?o.p,i know it's very painful but take a walk...THIS IS A FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE!....it's very painful tho,i'm still steal healing from my broken heart.
Woowwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.