Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? (84606 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / How To Tame Your Stubborn Girlfriend / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by megley(f): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2015
I've tried, I've held myself for a whole week without any form of communication with her, but that was d highest I could go, we settled and she promised to adjust, as it is now I perceive she's incorrigible, it's either i accept her that way, or I take a walk. But I'm also scared of her falling into the wrong hands....

Drop her already! She's taking u for granted. She no longer feels you, that's if she has ever felt you. Stop na. Be a man.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by FODA(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2015
Bro,my simple advice,u might nt marry d person u loved,but u must love d person u marry.I guessed,u have her body but her heart belong elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

I really appreciate this in no small quantity. It's not as if I don't have girls on my radar, to be honest I know I have what it takes to attract any reasonable lady, but what's the essence of bn with someone you aren't attracted to? I'm still with her because I doubt if i can love any other girl like her. Perhaps this is a final conviction to call this thing off. But I've really given so much, I mean so so much
YOU HAVE REALLY GIVEN MUCH TO A RELATIONSHIP THAT MEANS SHIT TO THE OTHER PARTY. I AM 99.8% SURE THAT GIRL CHEATS.
AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T LOVE ANOTHER LOVE ANOTHER WOMAN LIKE YOU LOVE HER? THAT UTTER CRAP FROM A LOW KEYED THOUGHT. YOUNG MAN BRACE YOURSELF UP, THE BEST TIME IS NOW NEVER LEAVE YOURSELF TO REGRETS. THEY ARE A MILLION AND ONE MORE BEAUTIFUL, FACIALLY AND IN ALL RAMIFICATION, AND YES! YOU WILL SURELY LOVE A BETTER BY FAR WOMAN A MLLION TIMES OVER HER IF YOU PUT UR MIND TO IT.

OYA! HIT THE ROAD

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by decountof(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2015
dude...walk away,no,... please run,...she would not change until your dead by then you wont even know...you lucky sef she doesn't even assault you....please save ur self.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by imsuboi(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Op, You're high on pvssy juice.
You, my friend, are a disgrace to all Nigerian men. *spits*
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

For two days now she has not been replying my messages. Irony of life, a phone I bought for her
Lol...so sorry bout that...This girl's just been taking u 4 granted and stringing u along coz she feels u'd always be there and overlook her nasty attitude....Time to move on...get going..U've loved her enough!
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by chi4ik4(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2015
hmmmm, my brother my situation is worst than yours but life continues
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
donasere:

Warrisdis?

U get energy to explain oooo

In summary
Guy quit sending! And watch d tables turn!
If she get sense good if she wakka na ur gain!

Confam!
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by jornie(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rf

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by femynho(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
My advice 4u is 2follow ur heart. Whatevr d outcome - means u hav d experience n u learn ur lesson...until u experience it ursef. e-Discussion of ur relationship (which is onesided) wudnt help, its either u meet wit sum1 who knows both party or u send me her number.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by fuckerholic(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
no
Raymondenyi:
I have overheard this platitude from nairalanders, and it's now becoming repulsive and nauseating, please if u don't have ideas why not stay Clear? And u think he hasn't talked to her before coming here to post This? (Smh for all these kids here)

My brother, see read my comment and read it very well. Be reasonable with your self, love doesn't fall from heaven, u have to quit acting nollywood (I believe u watch too many) u DO NOT marry out of "LOVE" you marry out of compatibility . you DO NOT "love" for NO REASON (that is juvenile infatuations) ,you should see reasons to love someone....

This is what you young ones have failed to learn, and keep on making us see too many short marriages.... you are obviously INCOMPATIBLE with that woman, the best time to call it off, is 2 years ago; but all hope ain't lost, it's better late than never...... start another search Bro..... you can thnk me later...

For car owners and diagnostic shops, Do u know u can get ur fone connected to your vehicle E.C.U, and run diagnostics on ur car? Well check my signature to know more...
You nailed it bro.don't mind all this under aged teenagers in Nairaland..i dont know why someone will still be asking for glasses to see through a very clear situation..for me i dont pity moat people in marriage mess becauss they chose it dor themselvea..any good psychologist can detect a reall person and fake..any way am thanking you on his behalf.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by 52Naira(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:

For two days now she has not been replying my messages. Irony of life, a phone I bought for her
Just move on man.Its never gonna work.I have experinced what you are goimg through.I didn't know she had other things in her mind.The girl later left to do master in London and I was here talking of marriage.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by meetfrank(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bro you are not alone in your experience. All you need to do is to take things easy and allow her to drive the relationship. Pay her by each coin she brings. I bet you ,she will start complaining wink, then you can give her your conditions. I still believe love is not enough for two persons to marry each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by fashionale(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
You are the cause of your delima, 1st you went into relationship with love. Mbanu!! You supposed enter am without love or anything heart.
Secondly, now its like this, you can't still stand on your feet and a take decision. Menh, be a man for once. Free from her jareee.
In the words of Mr Raw "when a woman do shakara, leave am. When yu waka, she no go believe am" learn from this dude.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by ronald4lif(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Good morning, I have been following you posts for the past few months, not only for your contributions but most especially for your diction. Pls what course are you studying/ did you study @ school?

Good day Sage. Thanks for the notch and I read microbiology. Currently running a PG on pharmacology though. smiley
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by JLM(f): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hahaha my dear thats exactly what my husband went through in my hands.

1. As at the time we met I was 18 and he was 24. I think the age thing contributes a bit. Was she much younger when you met?
2. I withheld sex from him for three whole years, while I was displaying all the exact characters you just mentioned. He is just like you very kind and from day one he always let me have my way, always accepted the blame just for peace to reign, and I was really frustrating. Truely I dont know the kind of love that was, but again my immaturity then caused more trouble, yes some females take more time maturing character wise, especially when they have some one like you that indulges them.
3. Then when I turned 21, I was still displaying my usual characters, being selfish,dictating things , even my family pitied the guy so much, and then he would call me some times I would meet 56 missed calls from him alone! sometimes I would even be on another call, and when I am done I wont even bother to flash him or call back, especially when I am on holidays and back home with my parents. In short he just broke after three years. He became numb. The way he described it when he called , He said he felt nothing again for me and he would NEVER be so stupid as to love like a fool again.

4. And guess what, I thought it was impossible, but he was serious! I called everyone I knew to beg him for me, even my elder sis whom he respected so much and who even gave me permmission to date him and he said NO, he had had enough.

5. To cut the story short, for three days I was almost going out of my mind, he was in the south and I was in the North, which made me feel worse. The fourth day I couldnt take it anymore, I lied to my parents that something urgent had come up in school pertaining to results, and they gave me money to travel.

6. When I got der knowing it was late I called him to come and pick me up, I was so terrified of losing him! When He came he tried to smile but I could see that he was cold, frozen and distant. My heart was in pieces. I was begging God to give me a second chance with him, cos I knew I had destroyed the only man that loved me selflessly.
7. I didnt go to my hostel, No I begged him to follow to a hotel that I was gonna lodge der for the night, he was surprised, but obliged me quietly. I tried all I could throughout the night he was cold, dats after I begged him to even stay der with me. The next day he left I didnt give up, I was der for 3 whole days. I had to win him back, anyway and I eventually did. The trust and love I killed was ressurrecting gradually, till it became strong again after at least three months of humility and respect and love, ididnt know I was capable of showing...

8. An the rest is history. Now we are happily married, sometimes I still show traces of that character, but I keep myself in check seriously. All my frends just couldnt stop laughing at me, cos the way I always behaved they thought I didnt give a damn about him.

So derrr
9. So BOTTOM LINE is,

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by electrosuru: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Guy u son try, it is better to let go of her, marriage nah life time time bro.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by jornie(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hannysmilez:
How do you know she treats him like poo? I can bet my left hand that if the lady in question opens a thread,she is also going to tell us her man is selfish and blah blah and we would tell her he does'nt deserve her and rain insults on him.
One man's meat is another's poison. Maybe she is just opinionated and bossy or independent,we never can tell but I can assure you that there's a man out there who is looking for a woman just like her(it could be you). As someone said 'the problem is not the problem. The problem is your reaction to the problem.' She is not 'flawed', she just is different. The OP cannot handle her 'selfishness' does'nt mean he has to condemn her now. He should just find the one he can manage. Afterall,there are plenty other girls out there,he should stop bringing himself down.
i'm suspecting you

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Maximus85(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
wasak:
We started dating in 2011 after a year of asking her out. I just love her naturally not for anything. Admittedly, her stubbornness might be partly due to my over pampering at the initial stage of our relationship, I was naive but I think 4 years is actually a long time for the love to be balanced. At every point in time she claims she loves me more, but no evidence whatsoever to show for it. I don't want to venture into crazy things I've done for her, that's a story for another day.
It appears she takes delight in frustrating me due to my simple nature, actually I can be stubborn too, but not with regards to relationship because I believe it's all about compromise. She's inconsiderate and selfish, always wants to have her way at all time even though I have to sacrifice my convenience for her umpteen times. I'm scared of settling down with a woman who'll finally kill me, I love her no doubt. But it appears love is not enough. Someone talk to me pls

Brother, you have two options. 1. Be a man. 2. Be a Chicken.

See all these women, they are all the same. The only difference is that they exhibit their uniform nature in different ways. If you dump this lady, do you know what the next has in store for you? The devil you know......
I can give you tips if you want. Drop your WhatsApp contact.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by SegunDgr8(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
My brother what I can deduce from your post is that she's tired of you.my advice is,call her for the last time and express your sore mind to her...if she doesn't change,my brother run!!!forget about things you've done to her cos it's your life that matter!
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by whoisuche: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
You show love and affection by being caring, tolerant and spending money yet they will still play chess with your life

You refuse to spend and show affection, they tag you a stingy (Baba Ijebu) and an uncaring creature

I doubt if God Himself understands ladies

Watch what you say. God who created all humans understands us all.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by godwil114(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
jornie:
na u dey do the guy babe abi...*wink*
na now u dey no
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
You show love and affection by being caring, tolerant and spending money yet they will still play chess with your life

You refuse to spend and show affection, they tag you a stingy (Baba Ijebu) and an uncaring creature

I doubt if God Himself understands ladies
Hmmmmmmm, your guess is as good as mine......

God created every other things and RESTED. But since he created a Woman, neither Man nor God has RESTED.

Even Women don't understand themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by malele(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Allergic:
If You Want Women To Find You Irresistible, Here Is The Type Of Man You Need To Be

Right here in this post, I am going to take you by the hand and show you what you need to do to become a guy that attracts women like magnet. If you follow this instructions I am about to show you, women will fall over you and pratically go crazy about you.

Now come with me.

You see; there is one big deadly mistake guys make with women. When a guy likes a girl, what he does is to turn into a puppy.

You know what a puppy does? When a puppy sees it’s master that puppy starts to wiggle it’s tail. The puppy jumps up. The puppy barks. The puppy jumps over things.

AND WHY DOES THE PUPPY DO ALL THIS?

…just to impress the master.

And that is exactly the same thing most guys do when they meet a woman they really like. A girl asks them for money; zoom – they rush to the bank and donate it to her. when they want to ask a girl out; they beg her. They call her everyday. They try to impress, they try not to offend her.

Just like a damn puppy (as in, when I see a guy acting like this – I feel the urge to throw him a loud slap)

DUDE, WHEN YOU ACT LIKE A PUPPY – IT NEVER WORKS

Yes, brother.

It doesn’t. Simple. When you try too hard to impress a girl she will sense it, and when she senses you are trying too hard to impress her it won’t make her like you. in Fact, it would make her hate you.

It would make her hate real bad. She doesn’t do this consciously. It is the way their brains are wired.

This is why all those girls you’ve ever worshiped treated you like trash. By acting like a puppy, you showed her that she can control you. and girls never ever ever feel a STRONG ATTRACTION for guys they can control. When they come across a guy they can control, what they start thinking is – “How can I take advantage of this guy?”. That is how guys turn “maga”.

Be rich, be famous – it might get women to notice you. But when they come closer and find out you are just a rich puppy; they will either take money from you and give another dude they feel REAL attraction to. Or they will just dump your ass and move on.

To make women find you irrepressible; you need to be the opposite of a puppy

AND WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF A PUPPY

Women don’t fall for puppies. They fall for a different kind of man. In fact, I have a name for that kind of man; I call it “THE FUNNY BOSS”

WHAT DOES A FUNNY BOSS DO?

One thing women find attractive in a man is control. They will love you if you are in control. And what does it mean to be a man in control?

It means a man that doesn’t lose his head when he goes after a woman. A man that doesn’t chase after a woman like his life depends on it. Brother; it means a man that does not beg for a woman’s love. A man that doesn’t try too hard to impress a woman just to get her attention.

And while he is doing this; he is still funny.

Let me explain more by giving you the ten commandments of a funny boss.

THE TWELVE COMMANDMENTS OF A FUNNY BOSS

#1. Never beg a woman to date you. If you do, she will hate you and take you less seriously. Think about it; if a girl walks up to you and start begging you to notice her – you will never take her seriously. It is the same thing that happens when you beg a woman to date you

#2. Never try too hard to please a girl. Make her to try and please you (I explained how to do this in my ebook; The Bang Rule)

#3. Always tease a girl. it makes her see you as someone fun to be with, and it also gets them attracted. The best way to tease a girl is by using the JHS method (I Explained what JHS method is in my ebook)

#4. Never let a girl be sure about how you feel about her if you’ve not made her interested in you first (In my ebook, I explained why in one of the pages plus all the things to do that will get a girl’s interest)

#5. Never beg a girl for friendship, by any means.

#6. If a girl doesn’t like you, don’t worry yourself about it. She doesn’t have good tastes. That is the mindset you should have.

#7. If you ask a girl to see you at a certain place and she agrees but doesn’t show up or calls to inform you she is not showing up, call her up and warn her not to try it again. Your time is too valuable to be wasted that way.

#8. Never try hard to impress a lady, you are the boss – she should be the one to impress you.

#9. Don’t beg a girl for sex, ever – she is not doing you a favour.

#10. Never ever tell a girl directly that you love her. It is better to show love by doing surprise lovely things for her. For example, you could surprise her with a gift out of the blues and tell her it is because she has been a good girl. Or you could call her up late in the night, tell her you’ve been thinking about her and then switch off the phone (But only do this after you are sure she is already crazy about you, not before)

#11. Never beg a girl to visit you. If she is not showing taking you s serious as you want, don’t ask her why – don’t even whine about it. Just look for another girl and gradually take your mind off her. You shouldn’t take a girl who doesn’t take you seriously seriously.

#12. NEVER ever tell a girl or show a girl how you feel about her until she is very crazy about you. You will know she is crazy about you when she starts sending you love texts, calling you often and telling you how she feels about you. a boss plays hard to get, sometimes if a girl tries to kiss you – you should not just give in to her, do small shakara – hard to get is not reserved for just girls.

ONE MORE THING

While you are doing all this you should be doing two things;

Number one; you should be avoiding mistakes most other guys make. These mistakes are the reason why girls are not returning your feelings. And I can bet my last kobo that you are making those mistakes right now. In my ebook I exposed all those mistakes. By knowing these mistakes you will not do them. And by not doing them, girls will find you more attractive, and you will get more “yes” from the girls you ask out.

Number two; by knowing what and what to do to make a girl interested in you. I explained all that in my ebook; the Bang Rule.

If you haven’t gotten the ebook yet. You can get it today. Click I WANT TO GET IT TODAY for more details.

If you want to see what other guys are saying about the eBook then click HERE FOR TESTIMONIES

Nice write up, is this charlse nneji?
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by djgrafiti(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
When a girl is fade up in a relationship.....she will start doing things u never imagined she could do before....it's just a way of bidding u farewell but most times we guys stay put becos of the investments we might have made into the relationship plus the free sex we are still enjoying...@Op withdraw urself emotionally and be open for another relationship cos obviously u guys ain't compartible.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by malele(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Allergic:
If You Want Women To Find You Irresistible, Here Is The Type Of Man You Need To Be

Right here in this post, I am going to take you by the hand and show you what you need to do to become a guy that attracts women like magnet. If you follow this instructions I am about to show you, women will fall over you and pratically go crazy about you.

Now come with me.

You see; there is one big deadly mistake guys make with women. When a guy likes a girl, what he does is to turn into a puppy.

You know what a puppy does? When a puppy sees it’s master that puppy starts to wiggle it’s tail. The puppy jumps up. The puppy barks. The puppy jumps over things.

AND WHY DOES THE PUPPY DO ALL THIS?

…just to impress the master.

And that is exactly the same thing most guys do when they meet a woman they really like. A girl asks them for money; zoom – they rush to the bank and donate it to her. when they want to ask a girl out; they beg her. They call her everyday. They try to impress, they try not to offend her.

Just like a damn puppy (as in, when I see a guy acting like this – I feel the urge to throw him a loud slap)

DUDE, WHEN YOU ACT LIKE A PUPPY – IT NEVER WORKS

Yes, brother.

It doesn’t. Simple. When you try too hard to impress a girl she will sense it, and when she senses you are trying too hard to impress her it won’t make her like you. in Fact, it would make her hate you.

It would make her hate real bad. She doesn’t do this consciously. It is the way their brains are wired.

This is why all those girls you’ve ever worshiped treated you like trash. By acting like a puppy, you showed her that she can control you. and girls never ever ever feel a STRONG ATTRACTION for guys they can control. When they come across a guy they can control, what they start thinking is – “How can I take advantage of this guy?”. That is how guys turn “maga”.

Be rich, be famous – it might get women to notice you. But when they come closer and find out you are just a rich puppy; they will either take money from you and give another dude they feel REAL attraction to. Or they will just dump your ass and move on.

To make women find you irrepressible; you need to be the opposite of a puppy

AND WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF A PUPPY

Women don’t fall for puppies. They fall for a different kind of man. In fact, I have a name for that kind of man; I call it “THE FUNNY BOSS”

WHAT DOES A FUNNY BOSS DO?

One thing women find attractive in a man is control. They will love you if you are in control. And what does it mean to be a man in control?

It means a man that doesn’t lose his head when he goes after a woman. A man that doesn’t chase after a woman like his life depends on it. Brother; it means a man that does not beg for a woman’s love. A man that doesn’t try too hard to impress a woman just to get her attention.

And while he is doing this; he is still funny.

Let me explain more by giving you the ten commandments of a funny boss.

THE TWELVE COMMANDMENTS OF A FUNNY BOSS

#1. Never beg a woman to date you. If you do, she will hate you and take you less seriously. Think about it; if a girl walks up to you and start begging you to notice her – you will never take her seriously. It is the same thing that happens when you beg a woman to date you

#2. Never try too hard to please a girl. Make her to try and please you (I explained how to do this in my ebook; The Bang Rule)

#3. Always tease a girl. it makes her see you as someone fun to be with, and it also gets them attracted. The best way to tease a girl is by using the JHS method (I Explained what JHS method is in my ebook)

#4. Never let a girl be sure about how you feel about her if you’ve not made her interested in you first (In my ebook, I explained why in one of the pages plus all the things to do that will get a girl’s interest)

#5. Never beg a girl for friendship, by any means.

#6. If a girl doesn’t like you, don’t worry yourself about it. She doesn’t have good tastes. That is the mindset you should have.

#7. If you ask a girl to see you at a certain place and she agrees but doesn’t show up or calls to inform you she is not showing up, call her up and warn her not to try it again. Your time is too valuable to be wasted that way.

#8. Never try hard to impress a lady, you are the boss – she should be the one to impress you.

#9. Don’t beg a girl for sex, ever – she is not doing you a favour.

#10. Never ever tell a girl directly that you love her. It is better to show love by doing surprise lovely things for her. For example, you could surprise her with a gift out of the blues and tell her it is because she has been a good girl. Or you could call her up late in the night, tell her you’ve been thinking about her and then switch off the phone (But only do this after you are sure she is already crazy about you, not before)

#11. Never beg a girl to visit you. If she is not showing taking you s serious as you want, don’t ask her why – don’t even whine about it. Just look for another girl and gradually take your mind off her. You shouldn’t take a girl who doesn’t take you seriously seriously.

#12. NEVER ever tell a girl or show a girl how you feel about her until she is very crazy about you. You will know she is crazy about you when she starts sending you love texts, calling you often and telling you how she feels about you. a boss plays hard to get, sometimes if a girl tries to kiss you – you should not just give in to her, do small shakara – hard to get is not reserved for just girls.

ONE MORE THING

While you are doing all this you should be doing two things;

Number one; you should be avoiding mistakes most other guys make. These mistakes are the reason why girls are not returning your feelings. And I can bet my last kobo that you are making those mistakes right now. In my ebook I exposed all those mistakes. By knowing these mistakes you will not do them. And by not doing them, girls will find you more attractive, and you will get more “yes” from the girls you ask out.

Number two; by knowing what and what to do to make a girl interested in you. I explained all that in my ebook; the Bang Rule.

If you haven’t gotten the ebook yet. You can get it today. Click I WANT TO GET IT TODAY for more details.

If you want to see what other guys are saying about the eBook then click HERE FOR TESTIMONIES

Guy u are really a radical.
I do opposite of this ur write up, and really ladies have been making real fun of me,even the onces that are attracted to my looks initially ,will still run after they see ma easy nature
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by jornie(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
godwil114:
na now u dey no
na U wan make wasak cry abi

Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by seunakin43(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
talk to her about it and be yourself, till when do you want to compromise??....Love is taking each other as dey are...
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by abdullkabar(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
That's what we get for having a loving heart(so painful)
Bro diz my advice: Since you av a life nd you care for her(wish you canot deny)....I will suggest you let her know you are being this timid just because you care,tell her you know its possible for your relationship not to work(or vice versa)....tell her you just want to have a simple life that she should comply herself,tell her you know its going to hurt if u break up but yu will find a way(yu guyz ar not married keh).....have a life,make sure she has one too(probably she doesn't datts y she is putting all her energy into feeling important......nd last tin(Hope you ar ready to marry(ready to be a man)ur wife will not be an angel(u ar not an angel too.........she might just be so inlove wit u dat ur certain action is upsetting her balance(learn to lif a buffer space too
Forgive my bad english structure(am not wole soyinka or shake pear
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by susanfrancis25(f): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
pray dat God should change her attitude, let her knw dat u care about her so much, but her stubborn attitude / selfish attitude is driving u crazy. then give her a little more to change for d best. Above all pray about the relationship.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by erumena(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
It's going to get worse once you are married and you'll be completely frustrated, then you'll start singing the regret song titled "why did I get married to you". Gently end the relationship and save yourself from a life of of unfulfilment. You'll definitely find love again. But don't be surprised by her reaction to your ending the relationship, she'll either desperately agree to change because she value the relationship and knows you are one of a kind or give you up because she care less of the relationship. Either way, you can play it to your advantage. If she knows you are not strong enough to go all the way, she'll call your bluff and become even worse. My 2 cents.
Re: How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? by SHOCK7(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
misspicy:
Talk to her
At dis stage it has pass talk,it's' time 4 d guy 2 take action!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.