Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,544 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise (32916 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her / Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by maryhaam(f): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
foriz4u:
True. I'm a better person since my last breakup. I have peace of mind s well as I don't have to worry or border not calling her, she needs dis she needs dat, I wear anything I like, I bath anytime I wish, I don't have to be scared or explain who dis girl and that girl is or who pings me and lastly, I'm free with every girl and have time to spend with friend. Its a free world u knw.
really,she seems like a good influence on you.smiles
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by montezz(f): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Love is never enough! break up makes u reflect on ur past misdeeds so u can work on it. no word can describe the kind of freedom one experience after ending a traumatic relationship.it gives u an opportunity to accept,love and appreciate yourself. It prepares u for d best to come. it makes you stronger and better. most times,its really a blessing in disguise.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Bowwow11(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Splendid write up
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by yomi007k(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
maryhaam:
gbogbo e ni

Gbogbo kini yen?

Talk st8 joor tongue
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by luuvee(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Correct Guy! GOD bless ya!
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by toyese01(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
peculiar3:
... interesting

... heart break is just one of those phases in life a boy passes through to become a man

maintaining a relationship is pocket draining and time consuming
pocket draining and time demanding!!!
Tooto you ..♍ãk̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ sense even without ogogoro can't imagine what sense you will ..♍ãk̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ with ogogoro involved
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by ggrin(f): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
like when ggrin broke up with you tongue tongue
undecided
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
? ? ?
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by maryhaam(f): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
yomi007k:

Gbogbo kini yen?

Talk st8 joor tongue
gbogbo heartbreak yii naa nii abi kilo fe gbo
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by yomi007k(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
maryhaam:
gbogbo heartbreak yii naa nii abi kilo fe gbo
Ki lama wa she?

Ile aye lati ba now...

It's a woman's world, especially in Nigeria where things favour y'all
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by vpaymoney(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
yomi007k:
Classic write up*

Ogogoro well utilized. grin
Lol
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by maryhaam(f): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
yomi007k:

Ki lama wa she?

Ile aye lati ba now...

It's a woman's world, especially in Nigeria where things favour y'all
aye Lati ba, alaise man jiya nigba mini,dont generalize your state women's world you say.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by yomi007k(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
maryhaam:
aye Lati ba, alaise man jiya nigba mini,dont generalize your state women's world you say.

Alaise man jiya lati kogbon ni.

(When my heart was broken I wasn't guilty of any crime)
But I finally learnt my lessons the hard way n I thank God for that.

So , sope tie
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by maryhaam(f): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
yomi007k:

Alaise man jiya lati kogbon ni.

(When my heart was broken I wasn't guilty of any crime)
But I finally learnt my lessons the hard way n I thank God for that.

So , sope tie
yea true thou,whew lesson learnt the hard way are never forgotten.*winks*
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by yomi007k(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
maryhaam:
yea true thou,whew lesson learnt the hard way are never forgotten.*winks*
Naso
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by maryhaam(f): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
yomi007k:

Naso
I never begged for any lesson thou,they thought me compulsorily.ka sa ma dupe looool
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by yomi007k(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
maryhaam:
I never begged for any lesson thou,they thought me compulsorily.ka sa ma dupe looool

I'm freaking glad I learnt.

I'm a happier n better being.

I see older folks who never learnt n I jus shake my head n smile...

That's some lesson u don't get in d 4 walls of a classroom.
(School self no dey teach any better thing about life self...oshi)
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by maryhaam(f): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
yomi007k:

I'm freaking glad I learnt.

I'm a happier n better being.

I see older folks who never learnt n I jus shake my head n smile...

That's some lesson u don't get in d 4 walls of a classroom.
(School self no dey teach any better thing about life self...oshi)
yea it true,with time I will be this strong and mean.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by flokii: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ologogoro:
1. YOU FOCUS MORE ON YOUR FUTURE
A break up in your relationship can help you focus more on your future, If you’re single for a while after break-up, it will help you to reason more about your future if you can think right

2. YOU REALIZE YOUR FAMILY IS NUMBER ONE
Some guys when in relationship, before they can give their younger ones #1,000, they would have given like #30,000 to their gf. After break up you will hear guys saying ‘’Imagine me, I helped her pay her tuition fee of almost 35k when my Younger sister was in need of just 4k. A break up will help you put your Family First.

3. IT HELPS YOU PREPARE FOR THE NEXT RELATIONSHIP
“Once bitten twice Shy” If a girl break up with you, preparing for the next relationship shouldn’t be hard , You’ll be able to analyze why she break up with you, which will help you not to repeat similar mistake in your next relationship.

4. IT WILL HELP YOU TO HANDLE ANY FUTURE BREAK UP MATURELY
If a girl break up with you for the first time, Oops!! Sorry, I know how it feels, You’ll be so hurt, with time you will get over it , I believe you should be stronger that if you eventually enter into any r/p in the nearest future and the same thing happens, you will be able to handle it better than the first one.

5. YOU REALISE THAT LOVE IS NOT ALWAYS ENOUGH
To the Lover boys out there, If she break up with you simply because your pocket isn’t big enough (You know what I mean), that should tell you that Love is not enough, Go out there, forget about relationship, work hard, be loaded, don’t worry she will later regret her action..

This thread is dedicated to those guys that will have a break in their r/p, it’s the EMBER time, remember some guys are not in your state nor in your country right now, but they’re in contact with your girlfriend because those guys are planning to come home probably for Xmas or New Year . They will stay for weeks , buy gifts for your gf and the rest is history.

I still remain myself 'Ologogoro'

Cc lalasticlala

Oga go and marry..

too much ogogoro no good for d body.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by yomi007k(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
maryhaam:
yea it true,with time I will be this strong and mean.

Mean??

I'm not mean, I'm just very logical, with lot less emotions. Don't get me wrong, I have female friends buh no bulls.hit.

I'm sure u'll do fine with time.

The economy of d nation aint even helping matters grin
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by maryhaam(f): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
yomi007k:

Mean??

I'm not mean, I'm just very logical, with lot less emotions. Don't get me wrong, I have female friends buh no bulls.hit.

I'm sure u'll do fine with time.

The economy of d nation aint even helping matters grin
sure I will,the economy loool,u are a clown
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Ologogoro: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
flokii:

Oga go and marry..
too much ogogoro no good for d body.
Oga give me that your younger sister make I marry
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Mykoj(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lemme kuku break up wif my gf cool since m nt catering well enof 4 d need of my younger broda...funke its over btw us kiss
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Setaje(f): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
I totally agree
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hongbenga:
NATION WIDE DELIVERY Promo : Buy 2 & Get 1 Free
Christian 8GB Memory Card Ask Me For Your Christian
Memory Car d (TEl: 07031843066, 08155723812,
09037481102) All Across This Nation We Have Received Text
Messages and Calls of people Commending this Initiative as
well as Asking to be CRM Agents in their Churches. Now The
CRM 4 & 8GB Memory Card Comes With 17 TREASURES OF
TREMENDOUS VALUE : (1) Audio BIBLES in 4-Languages,
(Listen to God's Word in Hausa, Yourba, Igbo & English (2)
200 Specially Selected Gospel Songs (3) 20 BIBLE Versions
(Java, Android & Text) (4) 100 Vital VIDEOS (+Passion of the
Christ) (5) 100 Vital VIDEOS of HYMNS (with Lyrics) (6) 100
Christian BOOKS on Vital Topics (7) 500 Inspiring Gospel
IMAGES ( 150 Amazing PSALMS (9) Entire Bible PROVERBS
(A wisdom bank) (10) 10 Special Christian CARTOONS (11)
Collation of all the PRAYERS in the Bible (12) 40 Vital
Christian Webpages (13) 40 Amazing Messages on
PROSPERITY (14) 40 Amazing Messages on HEALING (15) 40
Amazing Messages on WISDOM (16) 40 Amazing Messages
on RELATIONSHIP & MARRIAGE (Highly Informative) (17)
PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE : Holy Ghost's Messages (From January
- July) . To get this Card, Call CRM to send you Cards as Agent
Meet our Agent at REDEEMER's University Chapel EDE. OR
REDEMPTION Camp at back of Prayer Foyer. All across this
nation we have received text messages and Calls of people
commending this initiative as well as asking to be CRM
Agents in their Churches. By the inspiration of the Spirit of
GOD we have packaged and loaded into 8GB Memory Cards
everything that will elevate a person towards godliness;
everything that will amplify a person’s scriptural knowledge
and spirituality; everything that will enormously enhance a
person’s life and ministry, everything that is relevant and
highly impactful; everything that will give Godly fun and
inspiration. It is indeed TREASURE BEYOND MEASURE. Our
Mandate is to enrich Christians Nationwide with Godly
media items for Spiritual Edge; in as much as the media has
one of the strongest influences in everyone’s life. My friends,
It is Expedient to take advantage of this offer and kindly tell
friends about it as well. Shalom! TEl: 07031843066,
08155723812, 09037481102.

superb. keep it up.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
I'm coming oo, let me call him now and end it. grin

I'm back now and I just ended it. I'm now as free as the birds of the air.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by 190: 1:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Very true!

In general Nigerian girls are piece of shit anyways

1 Like

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by foriz4u(m): 4:06am On Oct 09, 2015
maryhaam:
really,she seems like a good influence on you.smiles
Her leaving is thou I wise it never happened but I feel great cha
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 09, 2015
I agree with 1,2, and 5. Having completed my B.eng program in soilnwater engineering. I find it difficult to continue with my girlfriend, knowing fully well i'll be miles away and won't know what happens around her. Hence, i've decided to break up- in a mild way-. I just picked up a fight and hopefully she will carry on. I need no long distance commitment.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by simonoyewole4(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2015
LOLx @Ologogoro, nice tips tho! More greese to yur elbows
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Texie(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Walahi........its a fucking true. When my girl broke up with Dats when I start planning for myself and my future. Though I love her o. But I'm happy for d breakup. grin grin grin Neva easy atall cos I lose in d relationship embarassed embarassed Two Years Relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.