Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise (32915 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her / Guys: Reasons Why You May Never Date A Serious Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2015
radiokilla:
I agree with 1,2, and 5. Having completed my B.eng program in soilnwater engineering. I find it difficult to continue with my girlfriend, knowing fully well i'll be miles away and won't know what happens around her. Hence, i've decided to break up- in a mild way-. I just picked up a fight and hopefully she will carry on. I need no long distance commitment.
U don't trust her enough...U probably don't love her very much too.

#Philosopher Quëën#

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Oliviaarims:

U don't trust her enough...U probably don't love her very much too.

#Philosopher Quëën#
you lot are not to be trusted. I know what i'm saying. I wouldn't want to invest my emotions in a girl who could be having a fling with another man. I hate long distance stuff.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2015
allanphash7:
Ologogoro may your brain never get dim

What is the essence of being in a relationship sef

Since the day sex is easy to have true love is diffcult to get
if u where to be in a smooth relationship u wnt even open this thread.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2015
vizkiz:
these are facts only the victims of breakups meditate on in order not to feel like a total looser tongue
Who gives a damn about breakups when there are 6 other side chicks you can easily promote into the "girlfriend seat" undecided
and here comes a "nigga" who see's things differently from this pained heart broken boys.something i hate about loosers is that they look for ways to feel good! Why deep down they heart the taught of been a fuuckiiing looser keeps playing on reapeat.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2015
metorichmond:
U so on point OP, I just left a relationship n it seems to me like I just got liberated. The gal's quest for attention n care is ridiculous that I almost lost ma senses. Bros relationship ryt now is a no go area for me, I just pray I have the strength to resist all this abuja gals looking for a young man to devour!
i give you 2months the feeling will return.,.that feeling of lust/u will fantasize/dream/think about getting laid/an ice cream will look like pucci juice to you-and you know what? U will start looking for a gf.u will stop pursueing success at dat moment.ITS WHY WE HAVE MORE LOOSERS THAN WINNERS IN THE WORld.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2015
radiokilla:
you lot are not to be trusted. I know what i'm saying. I wouldn't want to invest my emotions in a girl who could be having a fling with another man. I hate long distance stuff.
It's alright if u don't want to get into a long distance relationship with a girl u don't trust...she might have given u reasons not to...And perhaps,4 certain other reasons,u just don't favour long distance relationships.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by dejabou10: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2015
you hit the nail at the head ogogoro
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by oizapendent(f): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2015
op you forgot something

All of the above

OR

IT DESTROYS YOU
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by metorichmond(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Ok, let's watch n see. Y do u think I can't be among the few winners that u mentioned. Y wish me bad na? Na wao.
markmira:

i give you 2months the feeling will return.,.that feeling of lust/u will fantasize/dream/think about getting laid/an ice cream will look like pucci juice to you-and you know what? U will start looking for a gf.u will stop pursueing success at dat moment.ITS WHY WE HAVE MORE LOOSERS THAN WINNERS IN THE WORld.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by ehis05(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2015
No b lie u talk my brother....you think more of yourself n also go into the next prepared...
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Nice one
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
metorichmond:
Ok, let's watch n see. Y do u think I can't be among the few winners that u mentioned. Y wish me bad na? Na wao.
hay fella!! I aint wishing u bad k.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by metorichmond(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ok, happy friday!
markmira:

hay fella!! I aint wishing u bad k.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
metorichmond:
Ok, happy friday!
same to u bro.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by metorichmond(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
A bottle of red wine won't be a bad idea after the day's hustle, your take on it?
markmira:

same to u bro.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
metorichmond:
A bottle of red wine won't be a bad idea after the day's hustle, your take on it?
i take weed but alchol is a no no for me.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by metorichmond(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Looooool, ok. Try kogi weed!
markmira:

i take weed but alchol is a no no for me.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2015
metorichmond:
Looooool, ok. Try kogi weed!
bro have smoked alaba/kwale/old testament/oyo weed!! Last but not d least i mix sk+rophynol+codeine all of em 2geda.
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by Billygee2u: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2015
Ologogoro:
1. YOU FOCUS MORE ON YOUR FUTURE
A break up in your relationship can help you focus more on your future, If you’re single for a while after break-up, it will help you to reason more about your future if you can think right

2. YOU REALIZE YOUR FAMILY IS NUMBER ONE
Some guys when in relationship, before they can give their younger ones #1,000, they would have given like #30,000 to their gf. After break up you will hear guys saying ‘’Imagine me, I helped her pay her tuition fee of almost 35k when my Younger sister was in need of just 4k. A break up will help you put your Family First.

3. IT HELPS YOU PREPARE FOR THE NEXT RELATIONSHIP
“Once bitten twice Shy” If a girl break up with you, preparing for the next relationship shouldn’t be hard , You’ll be able to analyze why she break up with you, which will help you not to repeat similar mistake in your next relationship.

4. IT WILL HELP YOU TO HANDLE ANY FUTURE BREAK UP MATURELY
If a girl break up with you for the first time, Oops!! Sorry, I know how it feels, You’ll be so hurt, with time you will get over it , I believe you should be stronger that if you eventually enter into any r/p in the nearest future and the same thing happens, you will be able to handle it better than the first one.

5. YOU REALISE THAT LOVE IS NOT ALWAYS ENOUGH
To the Lover boys out there, If she break up with you simply because your pocket isn’t big enough (You know what I mean), that should tell you that Love is not enough, Go out there, forget about relationship, work hard, be loaded, don’t worry she will later regret her action..

This thread is dedicated to those guys that will have a break in their r/p, it’s the EMBER time, remember some guys are not in your state nor in your country right now, but they’re in contact with your girlfriend because those guys are planning to come home probably for Xmas or New Year . They will stay for weeks , buy gifts for your gf and the rest is history.

I still remain myself 'Ologogoro'

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise by godfrey01(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ologogoro:
1. YOU FOCUS MORE ON YOUR FUTURE
A break up in your relationship can help you focus more on your future, If you’re single for a while after break-up, it will help you to reason more about your future if you can think right

2. YOU REALIZE YOUR FAMILY IS NUMBER ONE
Some guys when in relationship, before they can give their younger ones #1,000, they would have given like #30,000 to their gf. After break up you will hear guys saying ‘’Imagine me, I helped her pay her tuition fee of almost 35k when my Younger sister was in need of just 4k. A break up will help you put your Family First.

3. IT HELPS YOU PREPARE FOR THE NEXT RELATIONSHIP
“Once bitten twice Shy” If a girl break up with you, preparing for the next relationship shouldn’t be hard , You’ll be able to analyze why she break up with you, which will help you not to repeat similar mistake in your next relationship.

4. IT WILL HELP YOU TO HANDLE ANY FUTURE BREAK UP MATURELY
If a girl break up with you for the first time, Oops!! Sorry, I know how it feels, You’ll be so hurt, with time you will get over it , I believe you should be stronger that if you eventually enter into any r/p in the nearest future and the same thing happens, you will be able to handle it better than the first one.

5. YOU REALISE THAT LOVE IS NOT ALWAYS ENOUGH
To the Lover boys out there, If she break up with you simply because your pocket isn’t big enough (You know what I mean), that should tell you that Love is not enough, Go out there, forget about relationship, work hard, be loaded, don’t worry she will later regret her action..

This thread is dedicated to those guys that will have a break in their r/p, it’s the EMBER time, remember some guys are not in your state nor in your country right now, but they’re in contact with your girlfriend because those guys are planning to come home probably for Xmas or New Year . They will stay for weeks , buy gifts for your gf and the rest is history.

I still remain myself 'Ologogoro'

Cc lalasticlala

Relationship expert.. Hope no girl has broke your heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.