Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. (66834 Views)

A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief / Which Comes First, Religion Or Tribe? / Communication With GOD Vs Dogs: Benefits So Far: You Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by canDy4eva(f): 4:30am On Oct 09, 2015
Dottune:
Very true.... Hausas to me are the nicest tribe in Nigeria.

I remember a story one of my Big bros told me when he went over there for his service. He and his friend went to their market, he wanted to buy potatoes of N200 worth, when they got there to buy it was like half a bag for that amount and they felt it was too much and tried to buy just N50 worth. The Hausa man selling it said it isn't possible, but instead he gave them for free. They are very kind....

The only thing I think is wrong with Majority of Hausas is "Ignorance", that's where the issue of education sets in, because they can easily be brainwashed into believing crap.

Western Education should go along with their Islamic Education
true talk my dear, "ignorance" is wot kills even faster! If only doz dat were n bein used by d BH guys knw beta! If only dey were nt feed wit lies, if only som1 would "talk" sense in2 em, am sure dey would drop der arms n make a u turn there by makin terror die a natural death!
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by mankand(m): 4:31am On Oct 09, 2015
That is the nature of hausas but the fulanis corrupted them. You will still meet many hausas today making good gesture not only to their tribe but extend it to.others
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by canDy4eva(f): 4:35am On Oct 09, 2015
anibi9674:
abegi d okada man did not do anything for you rather he did for his hausa speaking brother.
hw do u mean?
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by canDy4eva(f): 4:37am On Oct 09, 2015
francizy:
OP, the bike rider didn't do it for you, he did it for his brother. By the way, meet him in time of crises, then if you come out alive, I'll believe what you preaching.. undecided
must der b crises in d first place?
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by canDy4eva(f): 4:40am On Oct 09, 2015
frakdon:
you guys bargained N100 with the first bike rider but unfortunately the bike's chain cut and the second bike man you stopped asked you to give the N100 to the first (okada rider) which you did? so how is that free of charge?
am sure d second bike man used fuel to take d op to his destination!
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by ogundokun: 5:21am On Oct 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Lets get this straight, because okada man carried you for free means there's no tribalism in Nigeria?

I would have taken you serious if you were posting this from boko haram stronghold of Gwoza or Maiduguri.

"No Surrender" to Hausa/Fulani, never.y
you are one of the enemy of this country. Your own is worst than the boko boys.

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by agarawu23(m): 5:34am On Oct 09, 2015
melzabull:
Did you say this just to curry favour of who exactly? Nonsense!

This country is never one and will never be.

Secondly you even messed up the whole thing more with the bolded. why don't you give an example like:
"That's why an aregbesola will be supporting an amaechi?"

Nonsense again!
tribal witch angry I know you are one of them. Using that example doesn't mean anything unless to bigotry like you.
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by agarawu23(m): 5:39am On Oct 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Lets get this straight, because okada man carried you for free means there's no tribalism in Nigeria?

I would have taken you serious if you were posting this from boko haram stronghold of Gwoza or Maiduguri.

"No Surrender" to Hausa/Fulani, never.

francizy:
OP, the bike rider didn't do it for you, he did it for his brother. By the way, meet him in time of crises, then if you come out alive, I'll believe what you preaching.. undecided

Two enemies of progress, no wonder poverty and penury is striking your generations.

Tribal bigotries will not have peace in their life's Amen.

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Lordave:
What truth?
Lying about your ethnicity is truth?
Or painting a whole ethnic group black is truth?
You want to collectively stand and oppose the Igbos on Nairaland who do not want the progress of this nation according to you, but will suggest nothing and turn a blind eye on Hausa-fulani/Kanuri Bombing and brutally murdering innocent Nigerians day and night.

I have every time to pick to pieces the mischievousness in that retardèd post of yours but I will ignore you and that post, your type full Nairaland so no be the first time wey I dey see senseless stuffs like that.

People like you are the reasons I want this country to split sooner than later.

Thank you. These Yoruba/Awusa Muslim's think we are stupid. Their propaganda is do dirty. They try to paint themselves as the only good people and Biafrans as evil.

They will never vote a Christian from Biafra but expect only A Muslim to rule.

The poster and people like him are evil.

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by Jyde89: 5:47am On Oct 09, 2015
walanter:
nop I don't. Kwn enlight mi more scumbag

Enlightenment is not what you need rather deliverance, trying to make you see reasons will be like reading a bible to an inanimate object, total waste of time.
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by melzabull(f): 5:49am On Oct 09, 2015
agarawu23:
tribal witch angry I know you are one of them. Using that example doesn't mean anything unless to bigotry like you.

ur mama na witch, ijiot

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by agarawu23(m): 5:53am On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
melzabull:
ur mama na witch, ijiot
[/s]I know your types, that's why you are still single @ 40. Witch.

You need to sacrifice to your gods so that they can make you meet a suitor. B!tch I know you are an orphan who lacks home training as a result of not having a mum angry
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by 247Dior(m): 5:53am On Oct 09, 2015
op it's no big deal, it happens everyday and everywhere... he helped his brother not u...
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by hopeforcharles(m): 5:54am On Oct 09, 2015
missKiffy:
I don't judge people based on tribe and religion

but hope you know that religion and tribe influences some people and spure them to do good or bad.
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by melzabull(f): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s][s]I know your types, that's why you are still single @ 40. Witch.

You need to sacrifice to your gods so that they can make you meet a suitor. B!tch I know you are an orphan who lacks home training as a result of not having a mum[/s] angry
Tell this nonsense to your mama when your visit her grave

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by agarawu23(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
melzabull:
Tell this nonsense to your mama when your visit her grave
[/s] orphan grin
Guys will start asking you out soon okay ? wink old mama @40 still single cheesy
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by espn(m): 6:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Mogidi:

the OPS point is very clear..that hausa fulani man is also a victim of neglect..product of bad teachings..suffering and extreme poverty..inferiority complex.. they have been told other tribes are the cause of their sufferings..its not about surrendering to a tribe..its about the Poor vs the Rich.
The divide and rule us along ethnic and religious line..we face each other..we argue..cause and fight while they enjoy their loots with their family.
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by simonoyewole4(m): 6:02am On Oct 09, 2015
YEAH! The writer ws right..i had dsame experience wen i travelled to Kaduna, what i heard abt dem are true, dey r friendly, simple lifestyle, kind infact dey like d the Yoruba's,

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by Roseey0(f): 6:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Anybody can do this. But the probability is higher when its an hausa man
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by melzabull(f): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] [s]orphan grin
Guys will start asking you out soon okay ? wink old mama @40 still single[/s] cheesy
Typical foool. tell that nonsense to your mama in her grave. I have no time for fools

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by agarawu23(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
melzabull:
Typical foool. tell that nonsense to your mama in her grave. I have no time for fools
[/s] hahahahaha
Old mama @ 40 still single tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by ALIMINE(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2015
raymondzack:
What of those killing others all in the name of religion wey dem promise virgins in heaven
those killings has got nothing to do with religion as the edge of their disastrous swords do not segregate
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by cathodekazim: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2015
I blame Buhari for this
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by sanc2s(f): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Samguine:
The level of tribalism and hatred for other tribes and ethnic groups in this country is mind-boggling. The ones displayed on Nairaland are worse. You see supposedly educated Nigerians spewing trash and insulting other tribes and other religion. It is very bad. The poor hate the rich. The Igbos hate the Hausas. Itsekiris hate the Urhobos, Christians hate the Muslims and vice versa. When Jesus Christ instructed us to love our neighbors, He knew what He was saying. This is because only Love for one another can take this country forward. Only love for the next person can make you grow. Only love for that man or woman, whether Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, Idoma, Itsekiri or Nupe can make Nigeria better. One love, will keep us together.

It starts with you, it starts with me.
don't say the christians hate the muslims, rather the muslims hate the christians.

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by melzabull(f): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2015
sukkot:
[s]i appreciate your honesty as an enugu man speaking [/s]
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by MyMouth(m): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Animal, this places u called are populated by kanuris and not Hausa/fulanis
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by dyn1800: 6:35am On Oct 09, 2015
The okada guy did that without prejudice to religion or tribal difference .and that's how we suppose to live among ourselves
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by surryade(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2015
That is the beauty of ISLAM in hausa lives even the hater knowns that Honesty and simplicity of life is in Islam
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by persius555(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2015
Xtracoool:
OP nice story. But let me quickly point out that this story cannot be related to the tribal and ethnic divisions in this country.
You see, OP, you simply stopped a good man (The second bike man). That was it, nothing else. I have seen an igbo man turn on a fellow igbo man; a yoruba turn on his tribesman.

It's a touching story tho.
the rich or so called elite have stolen the people's wealth blinding others into irredeemable poverty. Religion or tribal rivalry is not our problem, but the elite who put themselves first before the nation.
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by gflames89(m): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2015
Nice write up OP but men to say the fact an average hausa man can be ur friend and do anything to please u but on the day of a religious crises or war they will glady kill u.I do remember the kaduna crises in the year 2000.I was born and brot up among the hausa's I loved the environment because it was sooo peaceful and everyone cared for each other.Not until that fateful day when christians went to protest against sharia law at the government house this people caught the xtians guys unawares and they killed every christian man that was in my compound burgurled every room and took every money they could lay there hands on.thousands of christians were killed and burnt to death and pigs were feasting on corpses.till today kaduna is divided into two kaduna north and kaduna south.Kaduna north is tagged "mecca" while kaduna south which is made up of mostly christian's and muslim yoruba is tagged"israel".There is just to beliefs that makes not to trust a typical hausa even ehen he laughs with u.Numbe one is that the imams have so brainwashed them that they tag all christians as kapiri's or arna's which means infidel and the 2nd is this deadly proverb that stiicks to every muslim hausa man's mind like super glue thus:zabo da kaza basu hana yanka ba:it means being a guinea fowl or chicken doesn't mean u can't be killed.so they know that we are all one but that doesn't stop them from killing a fellow friend or even a childhood friend during a religious crises or jihad.I will never forget how people we grow up together with killed all my neigbours that were christians and burnt them beyond recognition.I love hausa's and there good character but I just this there to doctrines that's why till date I can hardly feel comfortable in an hausa area.peace I wish religion differences will be emitted by the hausa's from there heart because the are the best caring

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by PenSniper: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Hello Op, but my own understanding of this story doesn't tell me that the 2nd okada rider did more good to you
two than his colleague at all.
His gesture was more a display of sympathy for his colleague considering the damage done to his bike. He realised the latter would need much money to probably replace the chain.
That was a display of trade solidarity rather than sympathy for the passengers.
It had nothing per se to do with passengers.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by chidiokoye444: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2015
funmilade4real:
United we stand
why not ask the. Hausa leaders why they have vowed that other small tribes will never get equal poliies that can develop their region

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.