Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. (66839 Views)

A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief / Which Comes First, Religion Or Tribe? / Communication With GOD Vs Dogs: Benefits So Far: You Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by Dottune(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2015
bukqar:
some people amazed me most especially the southerners you too much have selfish interest.you too much talk any how thats what put one you southern brother into trouble cos of running mouth.Let me remind you hausa or Northerner you call boko haram are not the only people involve in the insurgent group.your southern brothers and sisters are among the boko haram group cos ntime without number they coght them bombing or planting explosive in churches so please talk as a literate man not an illiterate.
Try to make more sense, I don't get what you're saying.
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by Amhappy(f): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2015
'My name is Khan' an Indian movie comes to mind.
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by DONFASZY(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2015
most clean n honest people wit moni nt reli an issues wit generosity...kind people n helpin frm d north...bt stil blood sucks people wit harden heart once brainwashed

I lv jos
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by shaqhead: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2015
Gabygaby:
Children with little knowledge full here, if Nigeria divide today,what are you people going to loose,OIL,and that is why many of you keep chanting one Nigeria. Start thinking beyond oil,and work towards your freedom as a human being because currently you are in a cage designed by British not your great grand fathers,if Nigeria was designed by our great grand father,it would have been easy to handle knowing where they came from,but to accept this yoke will never work.
U need to go do penance for ds ur lethal mixture of ignorance and arrogance! So in ur weird estimation anyone dt holds a Pro-Nigerian view is one of dose u call "slaves" right? That's evn worse dan being childish u kno..Maybe I shd regale u by teln u dt I am frm d SS and a believer in d indivisibility of ds entity called Nigeria with all her flaws!

It was for folks like u that this piece was written!

I gain nothing trying to convince u because one thing I kno (and I want u to scribble ds somwia) is dt u wl wake up a Great-grandfather still in ds entity called Nigeria-take it or leave it but it will be a better one you wl b proud to call home! Goodmorn

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by fizziea(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2015
kokoye:
I stopped commenting on Nairaland, but this thread deserves to be appreciated.

@ op, thank you

why bro??
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by walanter(m): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jyde89:

Enlightenment is not what you need rather deliverance, trying to make you see reasons will be like reading a bible to an inanimate object, total waste of time.
u got the nerve to type about time ....whoops
This should b last mention
Shalom
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
God bless u o. P. I am a core southerner, but of all my encounters with different Nigerian ethnic groups, it'd only the Northerners I can put my trust in.. A Hausa is very loyal and trust worthy than any other tribe I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by scarr: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP, they were not nice to you, there where nice to each other.......abi no b d same Abuja wey i dey stay ni?

On a fuel queue an hausa man would rather give 10 hausa people space before he gives one yoruba person.....

But it wasnt so in the beginning...hausa's are probably d nicest people in Nigeria until the tribaleast started using that as an advantage to cheat them

No big deal for ya story..........

NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE!!!!!

LONG LIVE ODUDUWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by macof(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Great story but how did you know the guy is muslim? Religion dey show for face?

1 Like

Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by isaacbush1987: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help oo
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by isaacbush1987: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help ooo
Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by sallysalsa09: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
unity in diversity

Thebachelor:
Sometime today I took a bike from Mararaba junction heading to Aso.
We've covered about 40% of the journey when I heard the "click click" sound of a broken chain. The okada guy stopped,inspected the bike and advised me to take another bike as his can't make the rest of the trip.

After a while, one okada guy came along,I waved him down and asked him to take me to my destination.
I informed him that I bargained 100 naira with the first dude so they should negotiate the price.
The first dude asked him to take 60naira and give him 40naira since he(new okada guy) will cover most of the distance.

The new okada guy just looked at the broken chain and said something in hausa which neither of us (both of us were Christians and southerners) understood.

But from his gesticulation I deduced he was asking me to give the whole sum to the first okada rider.
I demonstrated to him to be sure of what he meant and he nodded in affirmation. I was puzzled at this act of kindness and generosity especially because it was geared towards a different religion and tribe.
Thereafter,the Hausa,muslim okada rider took me to my destination without charge.

I put this little story up here to make you tribal and religious bigots understand something; Nigeria is not one,that may be true. But the division is not across ethnic or religious lines.
The boundary is between the thieving elites
and the suffering commoners.
That's why an Akpabio will be supporting a Saraki.

So before you throw jabs at that man because of his religion and tribe,understand that he is also a victim of the situation.

#GodBlessNigeria.

Lalasticlala ...help me show this to them,thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.