Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (32486 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Sijo01(f): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2015
You're a side chick, baby.

Op created this thread around 6:22 a.m. That means she had a sleepless night! Matters of the heart cry

5 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.

That's what we do to side chics wink

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2015
OP, You can choose to remain while He Banggzz You "Freely" OR you can look for some one else.

The choice is ..... And will always be

Yours!!!

3 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Oblitz(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Means you're d side chick

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by mizvee(f): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2015
My dear, dust ya shoes and move on. Guy doesn't lav u again... wisen up babes!

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by helphelp: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Una get wahala...

Of what use is a read text message ?

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by free2ryhme: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.

The "he" that keeps deleting your text messages, what is your relationship btw you and the "he"

who is "he"?

3 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by warrior01: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2015
You're simply a side chick and why forcing yourself on him. Please be a lady and face front.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by megafone: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Na reserve you dey!

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Michellla(f): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
You are his side chick.
am sorry to say

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by DinhoMVP: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

I won't delete ur texts if I were urs

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by DICKtator: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

OK. Let me spell it out for you,

Read slowly,

I A-M A S-I-D-E. C-H-I-C-K

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Elzends(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2015
Nne ain't it obvious
Ur dating urself

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by broxymall(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2015
I wonda why we ever have brain

Original Timberland and Watch collections available Emporio armani, Casio Edifice Chronograph watch et al and other collections, visit link at signature
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by M4gunners: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Yanga dey sleep, trouble won go wake am.If he loves you, why not stake with that than checking his Phone? Anyway no woman gas right to check my phone, and i am not interested in checking her too.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Guyman02: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2015
Igbos have a saying 'close your eyes and wash the wrapper of the old woman because if you start scrutinizing it, dont complain when you find a piece of excrement'
Stay off his phone. Simple!

3 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by redcliff: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2015
endy4oxide:
First--- why wld you chk his fone. *i guess he was nt aware you did that

Don't react yet... Observe carefully . No your position if you the main chik or d side chik...

why not? well, he is supposed to be in a committed relationship and if I have doubts about my "committed" partner, i should not somehow invade their so called privacy? If you like dont check your partners phone from time to time

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by caywhy: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2015
That is simply to tell you that he has a whole human being(the other girl) in his cupboard, not just a skeleton(you). [color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by screampete(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2015
If he don browse ur internet, if you dump am he no go even send you. Soldier go soldier come... Na d game.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2015
Sister, you could be the one trying to jump queue. Hope you are not one of those girls that text love messages every morning, it sucks. I delete and don't read it.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by timmycris(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2015
1min for dis girl that has being friendzoned ;D1min for dis girl that has being friendzoned

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by studM(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2015
Michellla:

You are a side chick.
am sorry to say

And ur wat bar?
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2015
I guess it means he doesn't value your text and you buh try and find out properly b4 reacting okay!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=alegbeleye post=38805699]Congratulation!!!You have just discovered you are a side chick.[/quotehhh

angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by sandrahnaub(f): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2015
HIs phone memory was filled up
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2015
how sure are you if the guy aint using multiple phones? So dnt judge the guy.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by nephemmy(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Why did u check his messages
You asked for it so u deserved it tongue shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by eyenibibio(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Hehehe, what makes front page these days
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Harwoyeez(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2015
@OP, harrysong don sing say Even ur Boo get a Boo. *sings outta thread*

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by femi4: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
Enjoy yourself baby boo
Bae boo, Bae boo
Even your boo get a boo
A boo, A boo
Share the Gala, share the booze
The booze, the booze
Everybody wanna groove
They grove, they groove

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date / This Couple's Unique Wedding Outfit Is A Hit / BUSTED Leak Nude Photos Of Yemi Alade And Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.