Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (32462 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by princefaculty(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.

First and foremost, I need not tell you that your man is into two or more relationship as it is the obvious.

Secondly, not finding your text messages on his phone may be due to the fact that you are not in the habit of not going through his phone, which to a great extent is better off. On the other hand, he might have left the other lady's message knowing well that she's in the habit of going thru his phone so wants to play safe.

Thirdly, it could be that he's only playing a fast one on you, not really in love with you but hanging on for as long as he can just for his selfish interest.

Then finally, you look matured on the face enough to be able to decipher if really he's playing you or truly in love with you. So do your detailed findings and take a bold step following your heart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by pawesome(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Lol...i do dt too...inshort,i dnt kip ani messages apart frm dt wich ws sent casually...So ma dear,ur re one f d side chicks...
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.
Haha.

Girl, he's not into you and does not want the favorite girlfriend to read your texts and also his texts.

Second, he's a playboy and not proud of you.

And thirdly, he's a bad boy. You just have to keep loving him. cheesy
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Teyonie(f): 9:54am On Oct 09, 2015
shejane:
I think you should confront him about it.. Let him defend himself then use ur God free sense and conclude wada U are d side chic or not. Communication is important In relationships
Exactly what I'm gonna do, thanks much.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Teyonie(f): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Kill yourself!
No! I won't.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2015
sorry but

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by chicobaddest(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2015
I wish I could tell you otherwise but you are a side chick....#EvenYourBooGeTaBoo grin
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by naijaboiy: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2015
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Teyonie(f): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2015
endy4oxide:
I agree wit you but you have to inform your partner b4 chkin his phone ... Nd if you reli do trust your 'commited' partner why sneak on his fone like a tif..
isn't it better that I checked and saw things that he won't tell me himself?
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by ZUBY77(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
Ok, but why would he delete them? Its not as if the contents of the texts were erotic or something like that. Thanks though.

What a question?
You are asking us why a man should delete the text messages in his own phone.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by fresherdanU: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2015
my sister, why are u acting dumb? are u a blonde?

you don't need comments in here to know u are been erased.
when I was 17, had this guy I was dating who doesn't keep messages on his phone at all. I left before he left me.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2015
@op, No cause for ALAMU JARE .
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by ElFenomeno1: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
No! I won't.
Whatever. Do what you want!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by iamwrong(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

hmm! I know of some guys, who act like they are single and not 'searching/or searching' and many of our female friends would woop on their phones sms/social media chat, pictures etc codely when opportuned to get a glimpse of what they re up to with the female sex but alas no clue. This is deliberately done to keep their relationships hidden, private and personal away from nosey pals and family, especially when they re serious and neck deep into the relationship, yet when u ask them their relationship status they tell u they re single with no girl in sight 'happily'. Suddenly after some months you hear they re engaged/in a relationship with a girl for like over 1year or more ago.

OP, you should check out his background, the kinds of friends he hangs out with, frequency of his social activities(clubbing, going to bar, parties, etc) and his relations with opposite sex. I believe you would get clues on his action.

Besides i cant say if he's up to something fishy. But i suggest you let him give you the benefit of the doubt by going about your business especially if you are damn serious with marriage in sight.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by WhyAWhy(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

He's cheating or considering other options

My ex did that to me too and it turned out that I was correct.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by sirwilly1(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
I think his phone memory is low. Try to understand.
#justsaying
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by mescapee: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2015
Even your pix shows you are behind someone.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Emusan(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

Eyah it's like both of us are facing the same situation currently since over 90% comments show that you're his side chick or is it chicken and it shows that we're compatible. grin

But hope the big bros never entered the place
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by LadyJul(f): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Op am sure deep down your instinct is telling you dat he's cheating on you or should i say he's cheating with you because it's obvious u're his side chick....I've been there b4....fu*k....it hurts alot to know someone just wants to fool around with you especially wen u entered d relationship with a gud mind....just forget about this looser....but it ain't gonna be easy tho...
but with time u'll get over it.....pls don't settle for a side chick position...u're a pretty gal pls carry ur dignity along..,..

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by stonecoldcafe: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

[size=28pt]You are the side chick. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh![/size]
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by oizapendent(f): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2015
Homguy:
I noticed you didn't quote people telling you you are the side chic, but as sad as that is, its the truth.

The other lady is obviously more precious, hence , he wouldn't take the risk of her seeing your text messages lest she starts asking questions, even if your messages are platonic.

I used to do same some time ago, well, some ladies just never learn. When you are a side chic you know, but most ladies keep hanging on, keep deceiving themselves, keep believing useless,unreasonable excuses thrown at them, all because they want to be in a relationship.
All the best, though.

@Bolded...Hmmm! Interesting
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by sinizia: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

He's cheating on you, simple.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Iamthoney(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
Almost everyone here has told u the bitter truth dear...you are definitely a side chick and he is a chronic player. All u need to do is the needful, there must be other guys out there disturbing u, just give the most serious a chance in ur life
Last bullet: Let your head decide most of your decision for you then pay little attention to your heart and emotion
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by oizapendent(f): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2015
LadyJul:
Op am sure deep down your instinct is telling you dat he's cheating on you or should i say he's cheating with you because it's obvious u're his side chick....I've been there b4....fu*k....it hurts alot to know someone just wants to fool around with you especially wen u entered d relationship with a gud mind....just forget about this looser....but it ain't gonna be easy tho...
but with time u'll get over it.....pls don't settle for a side chick position...u're a pretty gal pls carry ur dignity along..,..

Not easy! But everything is easy when we put our mind to it. Some guys tho! smh
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Iamthoney(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
Almost everyone here has told u the bitter truth dear...you are definitely a side chick and he is a chronic player. All u need to do is the needful, there must be other guys out there disturbing u, just give the most serious a chance in ur life
Last bullet: Let your head decide most of your decision for you then pay little attention to your heart and emotion
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2015
marvelito:
not neccesary a fact. A guy can delete sms frm his main chick if he has another chick he wants to flirt with. For me i use to do it. I dnt glue my fone to my pocket wen am with a potential chick.i drop it around so they can pick it up to scan my pix and sms, whatsapp and even fb. But they will never find anytin to indict me.dis move makes them feel am totally single. But they r wrong i have a serious chick.wen am expecting her i clean up my closeth.but i don repent cos the work too much.
Why u repent naw? grin
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by mubarak001(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2015
osaslord500:
A player is always a player

Apy bornday bro...God bless ur new age.

BTW today is my birthday!!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by montezz(f): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2015
i won't advise u to confront him,he'll always v sumtin(lies) to say. the best u can do is to call it quit. u r jux an alternative to the other girl.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by oluamid(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Simple.

[size=15pt]He's the player...you are the keeper, so play your position!

Gerrit!!?[/size]
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2015
montezz:
i won't advise u to confront him,he'll always v sumtin(lies) to say. the best u can do is to call it quit. u r jux an alternative to the other girl.
The obvious reason is simple; when a woman is deeply in love, it's hard to let go. It's hard to quit the relationship.

Men lead, women follow. That is how things are really.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2015
And you still don't know what that means?
Tomorrow you will count him as 'once your suitor' meanwhile you may just be a sex mate and no one in his life knows you except the security man or hotel attendants where he lodges you.
Ladies,don't also be deceived,his friends knowing you still doesn't make you number1, men have got each others back.
Wait for his wedding Iv with that girl he shows off her message.
The only message of you he can keep is one where you are begging for love so that if that real chic finds out about you,he will show her and say,'see o! she was the one disturbing me'.
Walk sister,walk!

Teyonie:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) / How I Became The April Fool.. / Mother Asks Man To Pay N800,000 For Impregnating 14-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.