Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (32484 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Honestly it's quite aweful the way everyone is screaming sidechick! Sidechick!!. I believe 95percent of sidechicks know themselves. Sister i have u to ask u first. Do u think ur man is cheating on u? Does he act in funny weird ways atimes? Cos for me as a person, i hate to keep certain love texts msgs of ma boo in ma fone. I only allow my msgs to be career and business oriented (my policy). But finally sister, if he erases ur chats with him, then there might be something fishy. #mytake.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by MrBasketball: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Sorry dear kiss kiss kiss kiss
I suggest you plan now to take a walk cry cry cry
Never put your eggs in a basket cool cool cool
Umbong. See adviser. undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by MrBasketball: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
That guy didn't take you serious sis.

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by femynho(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
if ur boo cheats on u.

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by austine4real(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
Thanks to you all that has contributed.
u wey no give chance make i date na anoda guy u 4low comot
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by DonaldGenes(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
sanbells:
attention seeking asshole. Get the fvck off my mention If u've got nothing reasonable to say. Av got better things to do than being a nigger's side chic!

Just kiddinq witcha.My Apologies
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by arabianights: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.

YOU DONT NEED ANY ONE TO INTERPRETE THIS.YOU ARE A SIDE CHICK.DUMP HIM AND MOVE ON ,NO MATTER WHAT EXPLANATION HE GIVES

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
If a guy loves a lady,he will surely keep some of his bae text messages on his phone.if you like call am trophy.

You should read the handwriting on the wall.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by KINGPINE: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
95% of ladies telling you your the side chic are side chicks

99% of the Guys have been friend zoned . So don't feel to bad being the side chic . You r not alone

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by KINGPINE: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
mizvee:
My dear, dust ya shoes and move on. Guy doesn't lav u again... wisen up babes!

You look like the side babe in this your profile pix . Anyways I may be wrong .... Just thinking out loud
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by ENIGMA24(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.
You are the official side chick .....ask for ur certificate and gratuity

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
apholaryn:
Heyaah! it means you are the zonal chair lady @ Side chicks community,unfortunately u don friendzone dose wey go keep ur msg as well as ur heart perfectly.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin sad
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by ENIGMA24(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ya sha too fine to be a side chick grin
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrBasketball:

Umbong. See adviser. undecidedundecidedundecided

undecided undecided
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by ikalinta: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
he is dating somebody that knows you
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

What kind of a man has such low command that his mere GF is allowed to touch his phone.

Even if my phone combusts, my Wife is not allowed to pour water on it let alone touch it.

Some of these men need to grow a pair.

Egun "I won't check yours, don't check mine" Mogaji.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
kennynelcon:

As u fine like this, na em person dey play with u?

It's classic low self esteem. Hot chicks are usually easier to manipulate.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by sanbells(f): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Just kiddinq witcha.My Apologies
nice one. Apology accepted.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Emmydek(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sorry bae.,,,..he is the JAMB and
you're the second choice university!!!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by mizvee(f): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
KINGPINE:

You look like the side babe in this your profile pix . Anyways I may be wrong .... Just thinking out loud
thinking is allowed...go on.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by femo86(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
modelmike7:
If he keeps another lady's text and deletes yours, what that means is that 'You are a gonner!'

grin grin as in a gonner like Flamini grin grin grin
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Onyiido: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
vizkiz:
wake up SISTA you are a side chick tongue
Seconded
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by chigoizie7(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
Ok, but why would he delete them? Its not as if the contents of the texts were erotic or something like that. Thanks though.

Well, people differ,

The only text I leave on my phone is money oriented texts.
Apart from that, I don't leave any text, once I read, I delete. More reason I don't hide my hone from female folks.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by seunfunmi33(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
ditch him and be my girl
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by defemidefemi(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
it's time to give the guy a red card. and u look gud babe.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
apholaryn:
Heyaah! it means you are a zonal chairlady @ Side chicks community,unfortunately u don friendzoned dose wey go keep ur msgs as well as ur heart perfectly.

You are so on point!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
femo86:

grin grin as in a gonner like Flamini grin grin grin
...... Lol, o get e paddy mi!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by opiofopi: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
Ok, but why would he delete them? Its not as if the contents of the texts were erotic or something like t.

hat. Thanks though.
noted
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by honeygirl17: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
chigoizie7:

Well, people differ,

The only text I leave on my phone is money oriented texts.
Apart from that, I don't leave any text, once I read, I delete. More reason I don't hide my hone from female folks.
Seen
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by apholaryn: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
asunmoGGMU:

You are so on point!
lol,naso dem dey do o ma broda..dem go con dey cry abt say one baddo break dia hrt..girls =confused set of ppl
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Teyonie(f): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
defemidefemi:
it's time to give the guy a red card. and u look gud babe.
Thank You
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by jornie(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
if actually means his phone memory is full, can't you just get it? Haaaaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date / BUSTED Leak Nude Photos Of Yemi Alade And Phyno / This Couple's Unique Wedding Outfit Is A Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.