Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (32487 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Eberex(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2015
embarassed

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by tmv10(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2015
even ur boo get a boo

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by shejane: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2015
I think you should confront him about it.. Let him defend himself then use ur God free sense and conclude wada U are d side chic or not. Communication is important In relationships

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Eberex(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2015
mizvee:
My dear, dust ya shoes and move on. Guy doesn't lav u again... wisen up babes!

Its possible she is still a teenager
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2015
His sim card memory is probably full. That's why.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by onadana: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2015
coolIt means nothing. .it is his problem not yours.Some things are not just worth it.What the eyes does not see the mind does not grieve about.Moreover 80% of the things we grief about are never even going to happen.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2015
Move on with your life cos it seems you don't have enough of his attention

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by eyenibibio(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2015
sanbells:
Maybe he has a low storage memory and doesn't want too much messages or...... Your the side chic bae. U need to investigate further though before making any harsh decision
You are telling the truth in a bitter way!

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by kennynelcon(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.

As u fine like this, na em person dey play with u?

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by eyenibibio(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2015
fruityjojo:
#sidechick cry
Wicked!!!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.

My dear,its straight forward. He has another babe. Move on!

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by eyenibibio(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Harbosede02:
Dah means he doesn't want the other chick to knw abt yu buh he wants yu to knw abt the other chick.........dah ur guy needs cane angry
Hehe, wickid!!!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Homguy:
I noticed you didn't quote people telling you you are the side chic, but as sad as that is, its the truth.

The other lady is obviously more precious, hence , he wouldn't take the risk of her seeing your text messages lest she starts asking questions, even if your messages are platonic.

I used to do same some time ago, well, some ladies just never learn. When you are a side chic you know, but most ladies keep hanging on, keep deceiving themselves, keep believing useless,unreasonable excuses thrown at them, all because they want to be in a relationship.

All the best, though.

Exactly
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by YANDE800(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2015
obum88:
Lol...another way of breaking up relationships.
buahhahahah
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

He values that other rship more than urs. That's his main babe.He doesn't deserve any more second of your time.Better advice urself

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by wiznuel(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
is the message paying rent ??
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by dammytosh: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

You are not the major share holder and he is a cheat.

I may sound harsh but that is simply the truth.

If you are still very young and you are faithful to him, Quit now and don't allow him waste your years.

What happened is that he can not afford ANOTHER GIRL seeing your text'. That girl is the major shareholder like Dangote is in Dangote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by YANDE800(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
Ok, but why would he delete them? Its not as if the contents of the texts were erotic or something like that. Thanks though.
if that's d case, den he is probably seeing someone else
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by eyenibibio(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
prettytasha:
u are 100% single
You guys are jas plain wicked

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by ElFenomeno1: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
Kill yourself!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by DollyParton1(f): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2015
endy4oxide:
First--- why wld you chk his fone. *i guess he was nt aware you did that

Don't react yet... Observe carefully . No your position if you the main chik or d side chik...
The fvck is there to observe again?
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by swaggprofessor(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2015
y u go check e phone at all self. gals with dere oversabi. u no go ask ur friends for advice na u cum here dey waste my reading tym.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by thweraja10: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by naijainfogalery: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2015
its obvious you might be a side chic, hiding his extra curricular activities from his main chic, Or another reason could be he has 2 chic and u are the less aggressive one that he could easily scope when u catches him.

Dont be so dumb, if a guy is cheating on you., he doesnt deserve you . My dear if a guy could cheat on a beautiful girl like you. I swear if you marry him, he will be worse, there is no excuse for deleting your messages, i still have text messages of friends of last 2 years on my phone, so why would i delete my girls text messages"?

Wake up girl. if he deletes all messages its a different case but if all is deletes is yours, how many more could he be deleting. Dont be the victim be smart.

Teyonie:
Ok, but why would he delete them? Its not as if the contents of the texts were erotic or something like that. Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Rockstar07: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

Easy sweet.
You might not be side chick afterall as peeps here think. Perhaps you need to confirm the following;
- Did you guys have any misunderstanding recently?
- If yes, have you really settled it?
- If yes, perhaps he still have some grudges with you.
- What timeline did you use in observing the messages delection?
Anyway, don't conclude yet. I'd advise you to do a discreet observation for awhile before you conclude of u're actually a side check # Matters of the heart

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by antifailure(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
IT IS APPALLINGLY OBVIOUS THAT THE SECOND LADY IS THE CREAM DE LA CREAM WHILE YOU ARE CHICK DE LA CHEAT. ASK GOD TO GIVE YOU YOUR RIGHT PARTNER.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by endy4oxide(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2015
redcliff:

why not? well, he is supposed to be in a committed relationship and if I have doubts about my "committed" partner, i should not somehow invade their so called privacy? If you like dont check your partners phone from time to time
I agree wit you but you have to inform your partner b4 chkin his phone ... Nd if you reli do trust your 'commited' partner why sneak on his fone like a tif..

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Boyooosa(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2015
endy4oxide:
First--- why wld you chk his fone. *i guess he was nt aware you did that

Don't react yet... Observe carefully . No your position if you the main chik or d side chik...
Does she need to wait again? for what? u av fone now and u know how u prioritize ur memory clean up on ur fone na, so why should she go and learn in school dat she is a syd chick. Even she knows herself dat she is a syd chick, she just want NL to giv her orientation on how to hijack and be d first. Mak she go siddon and wait for the next Predator grin
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
IT MEANS YOU ARE ONLY GOOD FOR NOTHING AND A RUBBISH WOMAN who's SERVICE IS NO LONGER NEEDED.

IN OTHER WORD: YOU ARE A CHICKEN WHO IS ONLY KEPT AND FEED UNTILL CHRISTMAS DAY WHEN THERE WILL CUT YOU AND COOKED YOU AND FRIED YOUundecided

congratulation.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by marvelito: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy sorry babe!!**d other lady is d main chick&u r his side chick!*facts**
not neccesary a fact. A guy can delete sms frm his main chick if he has another chick he wants to flirt with. For me i use to do it. I dnt glue my fone to my pocket wen am with a potential chick.i drop it around so they can pick it up to scan my pix and sms, whatsapp and even fb. But they will never find anytin to indict me.dis move makes them feel am totally single. But they r wrong i have a serious chick.wen am expecting her i clean up my closeth.but i don repent cos the work too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date / This Couple's Unique Wedding Outfit Is A Hit / BUSTED Leak Nude Photos Of Yemi Alade And Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.