Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (32449 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by 400billionman: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2015
vizkiz:
wake up SISTA you are a side chick tongue

She was never asleep. Thank you..
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by MrMann1(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Why were you checking his phone in the first place
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by vizkiz: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2015
400billionman:

She was never asleep. Thank you..

furck you. Thank you
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by samtemple(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2015
You are not the right person for him. You have to make hay while the sun is shines.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by menshealth1234: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
goto W'W'W . KILLPE . T K NOW!!/.

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
And you still don't know what that means?
Tomorrow you will count him as 'once your suitor' meanwhile you may just be a sex mate and no one in his life knows you except the security man or hotel attendants where he lodges you.
Ladies,don't also be deceived,his friends knowing you still doesn't make you number1, men have got each others back.
Wait for his wedding Iv with that girl he shows off her message.
The only message of you he can keep is one where you are begging for love so that if that real chic finds out about you,he will show her and say,'see o! she was the one disturbing me'.
Walk sister,walk!

Lol. Hey, have you been heart-broken before? I want an honest response.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by 400billionman: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=buzquet post=38805514]Can't u read the handwriting on the wall?[/quote

I cant...

قهجلثتوبيلنيتهخقفهخوبقاو
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by montezz(f): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2015
DeeTus:
The obvious reason is simple; when a woman is deeply in love, it's hard to let go. It's hard to quit the relationship.

Men lead, women follow. That is how things are really.
its really hard to let go bt it hurts less when you orchestrate the break up. @op u v to make up your mind den dump his sorry ass. good guys still exist o,u'l do jux fine widt him.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by DrGroove(f): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.
What were you looking for in his phone?
Have you not heard "Even your boo get a boo"?
Stay away from people's private properties and save yourself the headache

Meanwhile,You are the side chic...
Wonder why you are still asking what it means
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Revolva(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.

So na dis one wan make u feel he does not like u....have u asked ur self d reason why he deleted it....maybe because of the sms box may be filled up....na wa for una way of thinking so negative n inferior
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy Some comments could be other people's experience and not ours.
Break my heart ke? Do I even have one? tongue
DeeTus:
Lol. Hey, have you been heart-broken before? I want an honest response.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2015
montezz:

its really hard to let go bt it hurts less when you orchestrate the break up. @op u v to make up your mind den dump his sorry ass. good guys still exist o,u'l do jux fine widt him.
Lol. Good guys are difficult to come by. Don't you know?
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2015
That means u are a side chick
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2015
I still have a lot of them in my family.
DeeTus:
Lol. Good guys are difficult to come by. Don't you know?
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

You're a side chick sweetheart.

Take a walk!

Your own man is searching for you.

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy Some comments could be other people's experience and not ours.
Break my heart ke? Do I even have one? tongue
I already figured out it's yours, not ours. cheesy

You smartly changed your words. I can undestand that cheesy
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Believe whatever you want,I owe you no explanation. wink
DeeTus:
I already figured out it's yours, not ours. cheesy

You smartly changed your words. I can undestand that cheesy
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
Exactly what I'm gonna do, thanks much.

No babes.
Exactly what you're NOT GONNA do!

Confront wetin? Only for him to deny all or wash your head? And you end up more confused?

You're too pretty for this sweetheart. Like I said, take a walk. Physically or emotionally.

Your own Bobo dey pray for God to direct am to you o!

1 Like

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

Sorry dear kiss kiss kiss kiss

I suggest you plan now to take a walk cry cry cry

Never put your eggs in a basket cool cool cool
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by qtx(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
Ok, but why would he delete them? Its not as if the contents of the texts were erotic or something like that. Thanks though.
simple, he is hiding your relationship with him from someone , there is every likelihood that the person he is hiding it from is another babe too.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2015
Any niggar who deletes you messages and leaves MTN, GLO, ETISALAT messages is simply joking with you grin grin grin grin.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Gbengard(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

How sure are you the lady he kept her messages is not his relatives? Be very careful
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by bry8ted(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2015
checking his phone was wrong however now dat you have known u need to understand ur man u need to observe him to know what his upto n if the result shows he does want u no more (note: he might not tell you but by his acts u will know) walk out and don't make mistake of begging him Cos u deserve the best that's if u don't cheat. #mypisofadvise
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2015
peppyluv02:
Believe whatever you want,I owe you no explanation. wink
It's okay then. grin

I wouldn't want to ask anymore. It's just a simple conversation.
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by chachanga: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chop & Clean Mouf Tinz
U've just been punked
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by donborg(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
what do u want 2 cee? Bank alert?
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
sanbells:
Maybe he has a low storage memory and doesn't want too much messages or...... Your the side chic bae. U need to investigate further though before making any harsh decision

iWon't be surprised if you ain't also a side chick as well...Your face look like one.It's quite obvious
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by missagbaa(f): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
U r d other woman nd d one he keeps her text msgs is d 1st lady
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by sanbells(f): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
DonaldGenes:

iWon't be surprised if you ain't also a side chick as well...Your face look like one.It's quite obvious
attention seeking asshole. Get the fvck off my mention If u've got nothing reasonable to say. Av got better things to do than being a nigger's side chic!
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Sultanchidi(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Simple he has discovered a new channel on dstv, if u know wat i mean
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

The "he" that keeps deleting your text messages, what is your relationship btw you and the "he"

who is "he"?
Thats a very important question, very very important. Yet no one has cared to ask
Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
endy4oxide:
First--- why wld you chk his fone. *i guess he was nt aware you did that

Don't react yet... Observe carefully . No your position if you the main chik or d side chik...
if by now u don't know that checking is a good way to reassure the trust or otherwise u place in a guy then u must be a side-maga.
if also, after her story u still think she should observe then u r definitely a maga...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour / Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.