Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (44659 Views)

His English Is Bearly Enough To Say "I Love You" / B / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by PENCHANTMARTINS: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:

Of what benefit or value does that add to the marriage? It's only perverted men who desire this sex before marriage thing.
You are only sounding this way simply because you're married.
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by fleksy: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
nairalanders are spoilt. what their mummies and daddies should be discussing, they are hear talking about testing and driving, instead of reading their books
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by benjibabs(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Toks2008:

The write up as innocuous as it sounds has some vagueness in it.

Yes sex is important but is that all there is to marriage?

Ok what if he happens to be a super man and after marriage something happens and he goes limp what would you do?

Marriage is like a black market and in as much as sex is vital,it is not the most important and its a good thing that these days we have so many innovations and a man can buy a life like penis and wear it to please his wife and of-course there are many ways a woman can have sexual pleasure without any form of worrey as regards the performance of the husband.

This write up promotes fornication and even if i believe that a sister can subtly observe the bidy language of the guy at least to see if the thing is lifting,many sisters may get carried away and want to do actual greasing of the boris to be double sure hence start committing sexual sins which of-course once you start,it wil be hard to stop.

Thank you bro.

The million Naira question for the OP still remains: what would he do if he did all the test driving he desired and NEPA stuck after marriage? How limited is man in wisdom and knowledge?!

Meanwhile, marriage shouldn't be a black market as you tagged it. The key to having a successful marriage or successful anything at all is to start and maintain a good relationship with the One who knows the end from the beginning. Knowing Him shines light on the dark path of life and guides us in our journey into any unchartered territory. It is painful to watch people try to use their limited senses to succeed while all they require to succeed is freely available to them.

cool

4 Likes

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by menxer: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Let me borrow OP's analogy, nobody should embark on a long journey with a defective car.

Marriage is a long journey, and long journeys can be boring, couple that with a defective engine, is a recipe for temper rising. grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Lionofdjungle: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don't subscribe to the idea of sex before marriage because people have abused it without the intention of getting married to the person in question; only to have intercourse and go away. However, spirituality doesn't mean that an intended couple shouldn't discuss sex before marriage. Both need to discuss the issue thoroughly before going to the alter because it's part of the reasons for getting married. No one should hide under the umbrella of spirituality if one is impotent.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by menxer: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Setaje:
Size matters too angry.

My opinion.

It depends on what make up the size.

A flabby size 2x7" won't give the same performance as a muscled size 2x7". grin
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Some pvssies needs test drive.Esp to know if it's borehole or not.
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Herapal(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
all4naija:

Well, marriage is a cultural scheme of deceit that is supposed not to be mandatory at all.
Aptly said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by ewosk: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
michaelou:
better. the last I checked infertility in women and impotency in men no dey show for face. And besides, impotency can be detected by laboratory tests but infertility can't be until the deed is done. And if it can be detected please enlighten me.

So in essence a gal must get pregnant before you go on with wedding plans
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by banio: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Everybody on social media is a virgin
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by michaelou(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
Even if I won't say I do I will still test and drive

I will even do drifting and blow up the engine grin

If u fucck dey will say u are bad if u don't fucck dey will say u are dolling

Fucck anyway it's healthy
haba! u suppose treat me with care nah, if u scratch am now who go buy am?

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by michaelou(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
rita25:
hmmmmmm if I hear in dis our olosho days? over test drive dey worry pple oh......I was test driven and I test drive before I agreed to say I do oh....now I have a sweet product of recreation from my test drive activity.....lol!!!!!! grin
na so oo my sister, the main thing is it must yield positive from both the male and female.
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by michaelou(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Neduzze5:

Oga abeg, wetin Genophobic mean? angry
oga neduzze5, na person who has a psychological fear of sexual relations or sexual intercourse
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Neduzze5(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
michaelou:
oga neduzze5, na person who has a psychological fear of sexual relations or sexual intercourse

Ahhh! Thank God say my bae no get am ooh!!
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by bishopbusayo1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:
It's OK to discuss sex before marriage. It's a good thing. But actually having sex before marriage is not needed. That is just lust.
Being encouraged by all your comments, it just seems some folks have made up their minds. My only concern is that who are the guys testing since most of the ladies are not in support.
This topic is not helping the fight against fornication at all

2 Likes

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by michaelou(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
galantjoe:

i disagree with you that a man might change his mind if he has sex with his intending wife. if that is so then that man is not for the woman. secondly what if he married and wedded his wife and had sex with her, later divorce the woman. for the two which one is lesser evil. so it is better he dump the lady before the wedding than after they had being wedded.

this is contemporary issue and we should behave in line with changes, no more primitive and punitive customs.

the op was right because a lot of people who have sexual problem hide under the cloak of no-sex-before-marriage to rubbish the future of their

counterparts. if every one is sincere to oneself this issue cannot be a problem.

thanks op for sincere advice
you are welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by michaelou(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ruthbaro10:
What after test driving and you got married and along the line the engine got knocked, what would you do? I guess you'll keep on test driving. No excuse for test driving.
my sister you are harsh oo haba! Na to change the engine nah if u like the car design, whatyasay?
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by michaelou(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
feaworaoja007:
if one is impotent,he is automatically infertile;infertility can be checked in the lab, and therre are 3 important factors to consider,these are motility,sperm count and morphology...based on WHO standard,a guy needs @ least 20mil sperm count otherwise he is considered as having "low sperm count", as for motility which means the ability of the sperm to swin,a man has to have @ least 40% motility rate,then for morhology which means the shape of sperm being proper on discharge,u nid @ least 29%...then also a man nids to discharge @ least 1.5ml of semen to 5.0ml....however,if u av a high motility rate and morphology rate,then it can balance for people who have less than 20mil per ml...hope ds enlightens a lil"
yes, I really appreciate this. thank you
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by CleftEvents: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:

Sex is fun indeed. But for the lady involved, it sparks a lot of risks. What if the guy changes his mind? Like he is no longer interested? It is no connection. Once two are married the connection is already there then the fun comes in as both are bound. Not fucking like bf and gf which the bf can swith at any point to the next gf and leave the initial gf in the cold.

It's easier and fun for men but not recommended for ladies. Most ladies who indulge in it are pressurised by the men and some end up being dumped.

You said it all,tnx joor.
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by michaelou(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Setaje:
Size matters too angry.

My opinion.
yes, your opinion is universal.

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
all4naija:

It still all boils down to this medieval idea that has become a societal thing. There is no risk if not this attachment of guiltiness and fear like the one you just mentioned in your post. A guy can still change his mind during or after marriage. We have seen that many times but using sex as an excuse to define how a marriage is going to last or judge a guy's mind is completely incorrect. I have seen boyfriends and girlfriends who are closer than many married people. There are many marriages with quarrels about many things including sex and cheats here and there yet people want to use this insignificant religious idea to define both sexes living together as one for life.

Well, marriage is a cultural scheme of deceit that is supposed not to be mandatory at all. It is being forced on everybody. We have found out that the diamond rings people spend fortune on have no value at all. It is a scheme by De Beer to deceive people to buy them for a symbolic reason which haven't been nothing more than triviality.

I recommend it for both genders without carrying that guiltiness. It is not a risk at all excepting for those who are religious and insecure about their relationship. That even proves they are trying to find trust where there is none because they don't have trust at the beginning but just getting along and the reason they are afraid to have fun before the overrated ceremony called marriage!

In your last statement. Are you saying people use marriage to tie others down? It is still the same man that will dump a woman after marriage.

Thank you so much.
While I wouldn't exactly endorse sex before marriage, I'd have to say it's time for us to stop treating sexual immorality like it were the only bad thing a human being could possibly do. For crying out loud, people lie,cheat. people defame other people people steal people commit idolatry for Chrisakes people kill each other but still society has managed to make sex look like the vice and canker worm eating into the society.
For the umpteenth time sex doesn't make you a bad person or a good person
Your level of self respect and the richness of one's personality or even state of self control has nothing do with the vaginal status(i use vaginal because girls seem to be the worse victims).
I'm tired of society reducing something as intimate and beautiful as sex to a user/used context where one party is appraised and the other scorned.
If you believe in abstinence good and fine (which I'd personally recommend due to the maturity and energy involved in sexual relationships) but stop categorising other people who don't live up to your principles as being bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by michaelou(m): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
daclint:
Me must test every car wey I see o until I find the one wey I like.
not at all. read the comments biko?
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by RedCapChief(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
#TeamConvent so grin

Na so!

girly00zero:

Thank you so much.
While I wouldn't exactly endorse sex before marriage, I'd have to say it's time for us to stop treating sexual immorality like it were the only bad thing a human being could possibly do. For crying out loud, people lie,cheat. people defame other people people steal people commit idolatry for Chrisakes people kill each other but still society has managed to make sex look like the vice and canker worm eating into the society.
For the umpteenth time sex doesn't make you a bad person or a good person
Your level of self respect and the richness of one's personality or even state of self control has nothing do with the vaginal status(i use vaginal because girls seem to be the worse victims).
I'm tired of society reducing something as intimate and beautiful as sex to a user/used context where one party is appraised and the other scorned.
If you believe in abstinence good and fine (which I'd personally recommend due to the maturity and energy involved in sexual relationships) but stop categorising other people who don't live up to your principles as being bad.

There goeth a smart woman!!

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Setaje:
Size matters too angry.

My opinion.
spot on babe wink

Very important

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Onyinyechi1008: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ladies are neither cars nor engines.

darkenedrebel:

The engine has to be tested. .can you buy car without confiming if it's working or not grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Onyinyechi1008:
Ladies are neither cars nor engines.

It was an analogy not meant to be taken literally

1 Like

Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Onyinyechi1008: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:

It was an analogy not meant to be taken literally
It goes both ways..
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Burlah4u2c(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vinshu:

Sex is fun indeed. But for the lady involved, it sparks a lot of risks. What if the guy changes his mind? Like he is no longer interested? It is no connection. Once two are married the connection is already there then the fun comes in as both are bound. Not fucking like bf and gf which the bf can swith at any point to the next gf and leave the initial gf in the cold.

It's easier and fun for men but not recommended for ladies. Most ladies who indulge in it are pressurised by the men and some end up being dumped.

I still don't understand why ladies feel cheated when it comes to leaving each other after the deed..I as a man feel its a "we did it" thing and not "I did it"... Can't it be the other way round - something like 'I dumped the guy after we had s*x'...its high time the ladies see it this way...
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
all4naija:

It's part of human nature to do so and it is very interesting. I don't think it is perverted men who do that. I can see it like a connection without that guilty conscience. Religious people demonize it and make it looks like having sex before marriage is wrong. That is one of the major causes of guiltiness. If not it is fun, interesting and keep both genders connected before the symbolic ceremonial sh*t called marriage is done, most especially, those lavished ones which usually end in divorce.

I still believe in sex before marriage. Just twice not over indulging it though.
its ur likes dat will promise series of girls fraudulent marriage n b bangin dem n gettin dem pregnant n call it avin fun and aving no ounce of guilty conscience. y do u think dere are many single mothers out there? they were prolly made by dudes like u with d same mentality n took dem on a test drive
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:
I strongly agree before someone will come and insult my womanhood with a toothprick.
now this got me grin grin grin
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
humans are tripatite consist of spirit, soul and body. the are not different entities but separate entities fused into one. Each serve specific and unique purpose. That said, the body is not meant for test driving or being driven just as the soul is not meant to be polluted with immoral thoughts while the spirit is not meant for idolatory or false worship.

In the choice of a life partner, i agree that open conversation about sexual health, blood group etc and each should submit themselves for medical examination. For me, test driving is a is a Nada.
Re: Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine by DMerciful(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Too much value given to sex.....its grossly over-rated undecided
Vinshu:
It's OK to discuss sex before marriage. It's a good thing. But actually having sex before marriage is not needed. That is just lust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.