Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! (4190 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 / What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Odogwu007: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Davindal:
but bro. I'm the only son enh. People are saying I should marry as early as possible. I schooled in far away land due to fear of insecurity. Now in the land, I don't move around anyhow; because, I don't know the people targeting me. So that is why I'm considering marriage bfore 26. Moreover, the girl in question is my first love. You know is not easy leaving her, but I will take the bull by the hornes, and call it a quite.
"people" are not "you"...."you" are not people. they'd always talk, when you marry; there are some that'll still talk. so it pays to be evaluative. in dealing with women, a man needs balls of steel as well as patience but always consider yourself as a father (to your younger sisters) in all you do.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Luckygurl(f): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lontra:
All hail the wisest comment on nairaland
angry angry
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by smartigo: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ op, u r truly young and innocent at heart. Just follow the advice given here. Don't give her any money and watch her reaction. U have ur mom enough to deal wit, don't add her to it. Cheers bro!
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by chomytex(f): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
I feel ur pain bro..the truth be told,if u eventually marry that girl u will live to regret it..read the handwritting on the wall.a broken relationship is beta than a broken marriage..u are just 23,too young for all these..
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Aipete2(f): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol #cantstoplaughing. And u still claim that you love her #originalogaadeoftheyear. Break the fucking relationship, love ko evol ni
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Aipete2(f): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
chomytex:
I feel ur pain bro..the truth be told,if u eventually marry that girl u will live to regret it..read the handwritting on the wall.a broken relationship is beta than a broken marriage..u are just 23,too young for all these..
how old are you gan?
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by chomytex(f): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Does it matter?
Aipete2:
how old are you gan?
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Aipete2(f): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
chomytex:
Does it matter?
Are you over 30? Your response though
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by chomytex(f): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
No,will be 20 next month.
Aipete2:
Are you over 30? Your response though
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
So many pieces of advise already, but I must chip in mine coz I was pained while reading ur story. And really,why are u seeking 4 advise anyway? U should already know what to do..send her on her way,biko..imagine the nonsense! What's she offering u anyway that gives her d temerity to mk threats? Mtchewww. This OP,u've really got time 4 rubbish. She's just got to bounce!

#Philosopher Quëën#

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Davindal:
[/quote][quote author=Oliviaarims post=38829187] So many pieces of advise already, but I must chip in mine coz I was pained while reading ur story. And really,why are u seeking 4 advise anyway? U should already know what to do..send her on her way,biko..imagine the nonsense! What's she offering u anyway that gives her d temerity to mk threats? Mtchewww. This OP,u've really got time 4 rubbish. She's just got to bounce!Tnx a lot; I have made up my mind. Am gonna ditch her at once. I knw it ain't gonna be easy, but is the path worth treading.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oliviaarims:
So many pieces of advise already, but I must chip in mine coz I was pained while reading ur story. And really,why are u seeking 4 advise anyway? U should already know what to do..send her on her way,biko..imagine the nonsense! What's she offering u anyway that gives her d temerity to mk threats? Mtchewww. This OP,u've really got time 4 rubbish. She's just got to bounce!Tnx a lot;

#Philosopher Quëën#
I have made up my mind to ditch her at once. Although, it not gonna be easy for me emotionally, but I gatto let go.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Davindal:
I have made up my mind to ditch her at once. Although, it not gonna be easy for me emotionally, but I gatto let go.
It's never easy,but u'll get over it nd u'll be glad u dumped her sorry ass. There are more sensible nd appreciative girls out there. U certainly do not want a wife who'll b threatening fire nd brimstone once she doesn't get wah she wants when she wants it....
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by collinsVP: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
To be candid, OP is not yet ripe for marriage. Her attitude alone is a write off. You should not contemplate ditching her immediately.

Is she a destitute or less privileged that made you place her on salary for the past seven months? And probably intend to continue. Not that she does anything sensible with it, but lavish it on campus.

Honestly love is blind especially in your case. As for me, I can see through my mind's eye, if love blinded the ones on my face.

Am sorry to say this, another ungrateful parasite thy shall not add to already existing one.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by signature2012(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
@op,i feel your pain.Please and please,kindly let her go.Cant imagine someone u call a girlfriend threatening you all cox of money.Dont be a mugu!
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
collinsVP:
To be candid, OP is not yet ripe for marriage. Her attitude alone is a write off. You should not contemplate ditching her immediately.

Is she a destitute or less privileged that made you place her on salary for the past seven months? And probably intend to continue. Not that she does anything sensible with it, but lavish it on campus.

Honestly love is blind especially in your case. As for me, I can see through my mind's eye, if love blinded the ones on my face.

Am sorry to say this, another ungrateful parasite thy shall not add to already existing one.

She is to some extent less privilleged, but not a destitute. I met her through a friend.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Damayor12(m): 3:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Davindal:
She is to some extent less privilleged, but not a destitute. I met her through a friend.

See bro.. let her go.. I tell you, it is hard as fucckk.. She hasn't shown characters for someone you'd want to spend the rest of your life with... Can you imagine, if all this money goes, will she stay 1month with you? Will she not ditch You and hang out with pple that can provide her needs ? how would the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with be making "Money threats" as a girlfriend, not even a fiance.. For her mind, she has hit jackpot, and a fast track on how to escape poverty,
Save your future and your marriage.. Do the the right thing bro
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by collinsVP: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Davindal:

I know for a fact that being less privileged is a relative thing. You are far better of than she is.

Bro the only reason she is still sticking around you is for the money you give her. And she threatens to leave, should you stop given her the money. No man does that in this contemporary time.

You have to break up to make up and gain maturity quick.

What keeps marriage in the long run is not love but keeping to your commitments. Love fades quicker than we realize.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
I hope you have the courage to drop her. Tell her why and move on don't be afraid of emotional pain you will come out better on the other side simply because you do what is good for you.

Don't let fear of emotional pain make you stay with this girl and do not be in a hurry to marry rather be patient to find a woman who is good for you and good to you.

Forgive your mom for sins you perceive her to have done to your dad so you will not attract another woman like her I know you will say you are not angry at her but reading between the lines you sound deeply wounded by the thoughts you have about your mom's action.

The forgiving is for your own good and freedom.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by juitar(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Boy don't b a prodigal son,so dt ur dad sef no go dey curse u 4where he dey now undecided, even if u av billion dollar investment on ground if not well managed it will finish in no time. Get a beta girl,if u nid a beta home dan ur dad's. Discard d girl now b4 I open my eyes,dere are thousands of gud/responsible girls out dere praying n fasting 2 get som1 like u.
So henceforth cease 2b an ATM cos I'm not sure u'r 1
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by NemzySeries(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
I bind dat spirit of stewpidity & foolishness trying to overshadow u tru dat hacker u call a GF........lemme remind u dat ur fada left u,ur siblings & mum an Overhead tank of water & not an Ocean & U're using it recklessly to bath dat hacker of a GF 4getting d reason/purpose 4 bin in d position U're occupying abi?

If ur fada wuz buying laptops & giving monthly allowance to everylady he had encountered while on earth do u fink u'll b able 2 afford an andriod fone?......pls put on ur Tinking cap & help in achieving ur fada's goal 4 d family instead of harbouring dat charaterless mermaid
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by naijathings(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Davindal:
My father died in 20th March 2008 at 45, although he could had clocked 46 that year(2008); but he died before his 46th birthday which was suppose to be september that year. But nevertheless, this is a serious matter on my side. I'm in confusion. I expect constructive advice, not this shit you are spewing.

so u read my comment and all u could see was that I was writing shiet huh ? this is indeed a very serious case because if u did not see that I said she is a a demanding school girl whose father probably doesn't have a wooden stool in his house and she is telling you to double up your investments or she will go to the highest bidder and you are here saying that you want to marry her. if u r a man who wants a happy home and a good wife and u saw these things in my comment and yet u do not know what to do, then there is no need giving you any advice cos it would be like pouring water into a basket.

sorry for the loss of your dad, maybe God should have let him live longer so he could teach you a thing or two about women of such materialistic gluttony.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
collinsVP:

I know for a fact that being less privileged is a relative thing. You are far better of than she is.

Bro the only reason she is still sticking around you is for the money you give her. And she threatens to leave, should you stop given her the money. No man does that in this contemporary time.

What keeps marriage in the long run is not love but keeping to your commitments. Love fades quicker than we realize.

Can't agreed more
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
collinsVP:

yeah! Tnx. I have called her, and have made it clear to her that it's over btw us.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
andromida:
I hope you have the courage to drop her. Tell her why and move on don't be afraid of emotional pain you will come out better on the other side simply because you do what is good for you.

Don't let fear of emotional pain make you stay with this girl and do not be in a hurry to marry rather be patient to find a woman who is good for you and good to you.

Forgive your mom for sins you perceive her to have done to your dad so you will not attract another woman like her I know you will say you are not angry at her but reading between the lines you sound deeply wounded by the thoughts you have about your mom's action.

The forgiving is for your own good and freedom.
Thanks a lot. As for my mum... I hv forgiven her, but haven't forgotten. The thoughts of her deeds, are still fresh on my mind. Once again, thank you for this wonderful piece of advice.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
juitar:
Boy don't b a prodigal son,so dt ur dad sef no go dey curse u 4where he dey now undecided, even if u av billion dollar investment on ground if not well managed it will finish in no time. Get a beta girl,if u nid a beta home dan ur dad's. Discard d girl now b4 I open my eyes,dere are thousands of gud/responsible girls out dere praying n fasting 2 get som1 like u.
So henceforth cease 2b an ATM cos I'm not sure u'r 1
Thank you sir. I hv ditched her at once. I made this knwn to her on phone yesterday's night, although she is resisting.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
naijathings:

so u read my comment and all u could see was that I was writing shiet huh ? this is indeed a very serious case because if u did not see that I said she is a a demanding school girl whose father probably doesn't have a wooden stool in his house and she is telling you to double up your investments or she will go to the highest bidder and you are here saying that you want to marry her. if u r a man who wants a happy home and a good wife and u saw these things in my comment and yet u do not know what to do, then there is no need giving you any advice cos it would be like pouring water into a basket.

sorry for the loss of your dad, maybe God should have let him live longer so he could teach you a thing or two about women of such materialistic gluttony.
Bro. I'm sorry for the way I reacted to your comment. Just that I was crest-fallen that time.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by alkonami(m): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Davindal:
Thank you sir. I hv ditched her at once. I made this knwn to her on phone yesterday's night, although she is resisting.

Resisting ke?... Na by force?
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
alkonami:

Resisting ke?... Na by force?
like seriously, she said it can't be. That sb somewhere might have made inflamatory remarks about her, thereby pitching me against her. That she gonna come to my home as soon as possible. But I told her not to dare; that I meant every word of my statement.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by collinsVP: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Davindal:
yeah! Tnx. I have called her, and have made it clear to her that it's over btw us.

No pain; no gain. Dont think what you have just done will be without pain o. But take solace in the fact that it will heal with time.

On a spiritual angle, you can give a helping hand to the needy with a prayer point that, God will give you what your heart desires in a wife.

Good luck.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by naijathings(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Davindal:
Bro. I'm sorry for the way I reacted to your comment. Just that I was crest-fallen that time.

it is alright brother. most guys have encountered such a situation with such drain pipes like the one you described, they are all over the place. You try to keep them in your life and do all u can to make them happy and satisfied but all you are ever gonna be to them is another number to call whenever they want to go shopping or other stuff that does not add value to your relationship with such people. she might not b the last of her type u wil meet in ur life so watch carefully.
please forget whatever u have spent on her or whatever good time you spent together and push her to the left. na only money she chop, no let her chop ur future and happiness join am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sex Has Reduced Men To Nothing! / He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. / Cute Pictures Of StupidYorubaFool And His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.