Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! (4188 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 / What Do You Think? Could She Be Lying To Me Or Not.advice Please / Advice Please..a Guy At The Down Of My House Is In Love With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by boxer022(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Excuse me sir but this your story is too long. I understand what you are passing through. Your girlfriend is not being sincere with you. She is attached to you only because you have little money. I will like you not to make the same member mistake your father made that led to his untimely death. That girl is not your wife and if you go ahead to marry her then you are following your father's foot step. Your father married a woman that is not his missing rib and instead of the bone to match where it came out from it got bigger than the rib cage. Please stop spending your hard earned cash on her, even if you must give her, them give her small.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:08am On Oct 11, 2015
Bro sorry for my choice of words but you na comfirm mugu and that girl is only managing you, only time will tell she will dump your sorry ass and go for the highest bidder. Another guy de enjoy the toto together with your money, don't be surprise to see the properties you brought for her with another guy, if you are my friend I swear I for don arrange for your flogging maybe that will make you wise. Take a look at yourself in the mirror, look at your future and tell yourself if this is what you need. Your mumu no get part two you buy 160k laptop give her, how many you don buy for your sisters de on top de pay her salary for doing what? Dating you. Infact stop everything you are doing for her instead start doing them for your sisters, you may know book and brilliant but guy you no wise especially street wise, open your eyes before you end up in poverty because of yeye love. You get luck say your father left investments for you and na one bitcch wan finish am. Dump her and face your papa business for now, as only son I know pressures will be on you to get married early I said no gree until you find your soul mate I am only son too, older than you but marriage is the last thing on my mind. Lastnote make yourself your priority, nobody can love you more than yourself so ignore her threat it is her lost. One day her eyes go clear she will understand what she lose.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by koronic: 1:06am On Oct 11, 2015
solidade:

1. Do you really need advice or sympathy? She demands money or threatens to leave you for someone else. Let her go!

If she wants to go let her go.

I support this..
But @op do try to learn the art of summary.

My opinion is that you let d dame go. She has seen you as a money bag n making d best of it. Most of the ladies here are saying sit her down n speak to her,as much as I may not totally agree to that ,I think u should try that course of action. Take her out somewhere or hav her meet u at ur place or anywhere n tell her your mind. Moreso put a stop to the "salary" . Does she not have parents?? Are you the person catering for her schooling Does her parents know about you??

Any lady that blackmails "her" guy for money with break-up is DEFINATELY NOT WIFE MATERIAL.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Bro sorry for my choice of words but you na comfirm mugu and that girl is only managing you, only time will tell she will dump your sorry ass and go for the highest bidder. Another guy de enjoy the toto together with your money, don't be surprise to see the properties you brought for her with another guy, if you are my friend I swear I for don arrange for your flogging maybe that will make you wise. Take a look at yourself in the mirror, look at your future and tell yourself if this is what you need. Your mumu no get part two you buy 160k laptop give her, how many you don buy for your sisters de on top de pay her salary for doing what? Dating you. Infact stop everything you are doing for her instead start doing them for your sisters, you may know book and brilliant but guy you no wise especially street wise, open your eyes before you end up in poverty because of yeye love. You get luck say your father left investments for you and na one bitcch wan finish am. Dump her and face your papa business for now, as only son I know pressures will be on you to get married early I said no gree until you find your soul mate I am only son too, older than you but marriage is the last thing on my mind. Lastnote make yourself your priority, nobody can love you more than yourself so ignore her threat it is her lost. One day her eyes go clear she will understand what she lose.
why use such derogatory terms?
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Well! Guy!! You made a point, but damn #.
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Davindal(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2015
boxer022:
Excuse me sir but this your story is too long. I understand what you are passing through. Your girlfriend is not being sincere with you. She is attached to you only because you have little money. I will like you not to make the same member mistake your father made that led to his untimely death. That girl is not your wife and if you go ahead to marry her then you are following your father's foot step. Your father married a woman that is not his missing rib and instead of the bone to match where it came out from it got bigger than the rib cage. Please stop spending your hard earned cash on her, even if you must give her, them give her small.
Okay! Tnx
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2015
Davindal:
why use such derogatory terms?
Because that is what you need to act like a man whenever you remember the insults you receive because of her you will never near her again. Note: the most important lessons are learn in the hard way, learn yours now. I vex wella reading the thread I don't comment on threads that has surpassed one page but your post vex me I decide to comment
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by liquidmetall: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
your mother is spending the money with impunity

and you are also wasting the money with more impunity

I would av loved to insult u but today is Sunday, a 20 year old girl using your brain and your here seeking advice, when you r supposed to be in charge,

you r placing someone u ve not yet married under 40k a month, I bet your sisters aren't receiving that amount every month

she's threatening you abi, them never born any girl well wey go threaten me on top my money,
guy be in charge, if she wants to leave let her go, Nna men I don tire for all this kind story
Re: I Need An Urgent Advice Please!!! by mrkay101(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Guy.. U sound like me and I think its a problem we need to work on.

Let me guess ur gf is ur 1st love.. She was or is ur 1st everything. Ur 1st kiss, ur 1st hug and probably ur 1st F**k. Cos from experience its only a 1st love that can actually cloud our judgments like this.

Op u knw she's bad for you, she has changed and its affecting u. Sit her down talkt to her let her know ur not happy with th way she's acting now.

If she still doesn't change then my friend u need to break up with her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life / Reason Why We Should Kiss! (nauthy friday) / This is for Broke Nigerian Guys / Guys Attracting Ladies With Money (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.