Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743122 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 3:03pm On May 05, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

At least he has had a change of heart.

Abeg Noh come vex am come pour sand for those poor workers garri!!

He has already from the start.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2020
InfinityEstates:

I dey my house like this. The sun and that Abraham Adesanya traffic is maad... I wonder why they couldn't fast track completion of the road including that of Lekki during the lockdown...

Riders don't complain because I tell them before I even start the trip.

Li
Me: Good morning. The AC would not be turned ON. Are you ok with it?

Usually, they say 'No problem, I understand'. Some would ask 'Why?', and I tell them new government regulations.
As I they type this I they on my bed grin .We continue tomorrow God willing.

You even have time to tell them you won’t be using AC. Once I get to pick up, I turn off AC and roll the glasses down when riders enters I start trip, none of them so far has asked me why I’m not using the AC. Maybe I’ve been meeting the reasonable ones smiley

Only thing close to a protest from a rider yesterday was one of two who said he won’t be using his face mask because anytime he puts it on he feels like he’s loosing his breath and he might go unconscious.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 3:06pm On May 05, 2020
InfinityEstates:

I dey my house like this. The sun and that Abraham Adesanya traffic is maad... I wonder why they couldn't fast track completion of the road including that of Lekki during the lockdown...

Li

Usually, they say 'No problem, I understand'. Some would ask 'Why?', and I tell them new government regulations.

Goverment regulations kwa!! How then do you explain other cars using a/c. Omo nah straight 1 star u go dey chop.

Just tell them considering the times we are in,it's advised by bolt.Simple!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 3:06pm On May 05, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Li

Goverment regulations kwa!! shocked How then do you explain other cars using a/c. Omo nah straight 1 star u go dey chop.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 3:09pm On May 05, 2020
Iskeelm:

am in ojodu alagbole axis and available to resume immediately 08139024382 remittance is guaranteed

Be careful what you promise,it's not lolly dolly out there at the moment.

Don't mess ur integrity cos you are desperate to get a car undecided

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 3:11pm On May 05, 2020
sexylassie2:

He has already from the start.

You sef!! Your own wahala too much. Ok allow am make he comot the sand wey him don put Biko!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Npala(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2020
Babadee1900:
Thank you

nigeria@bolt.eu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2020
Npala:

nigeria@bolt.eu
Thanks cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:19pm On May 05, 2020
Babadee1900:
Chai! No request has come in over 2 hours now. Make I they go back to my house. cry

After paying, don't just wait. Sent them a mail quoting the Reference no. N teller/ deposit no.

Reply using the mail that was used to send you the first overdue notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2020
Yesterday I gross 4k, today since morning till 3:22pm 1500. Going back home this is worse than January winter. I told my driver this wont work for now.. other intending drivers dont, I repeat DONT collect any car for now. It's practically impossible to net 15k weekly at this rate.

Cheers

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2020
kodred:
While they were not at work, I'm sure they were still 'working' at home i.e receiving calls from clients or calling clients etc. You could have just showed your boss the worksheet for the month and advised him to use his discretion since it was nobody's fault.

Everyone needs some sort of palliatives now as the situation is peculiar. You advising against payment is outright evil. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

No go let oversabi kill you o.
grin grin grin. Over sabi abi the guy na "onye obi akpo" ;

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2020
northbird:

After paying, don't just wait. Sent them a mail quoting the Reference no. N teller/ deposit no.

[/b]Reply using the mail that was used to send you the first overdue notice.[b]
So far, I’ve sent an email to 4 different email addresses belonging to them.

I will do the bolded now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2020
mrjaydee:
Yesterday I gross 4k, today since morning till 3:22pm 1500. Going back home this is worse than January winter. I told my driver this wont work for now.. other intending drivers dont, I repeat DONT collect any car for now. It's practically impossible to net 15k weekly at this rate.

Cheers
grin grin grin lazy driver....jessuson2020 made 70 k already between yesterday and today grin grin

grin angry rental should not be less than grin 35k

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2020
InfinityEstates:

There are requests outside if you have a strong mind. If not, just dey your house jeje... grin grin

Meanwhile, why didn't Bolt send mails to riders about new rules for rides (2 riders per ride and AC turned off)?

It was actually sent, cos I got a mail from my riders attached mail, but the question is "what % of Nigerians check mails regularly"? And mind You this is bolt not HUBa the Calibre of riders differs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 3:39pm On May 05, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Goverment regulations kwa!! How then do you explain other cars using a/c. Omo nah straight 1 star u go dey chop.

grin grin Who advised Bolt? No be Government? grin grin grin

Everybody dey fear Coro now. Nobody dey reason star for now...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bambarino: 3:41pm On May 05, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin lazy driver....jessuson2020 made 70 k already between yesterday and today grin grin

grin stop it....you don't like Fahrenz....where are those guys self

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2020
drmikeadams:

grin jesusson reading this your reply right now

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 4:06pm On May 05, 2020
radautoworks:

Please get him to give them partial payment. It wasn't their fault...

@nitigriti please heed to this piece of advice.

I have not been going to work or even working from home, yet I received my April Salary on the 24th. Although the complete salary was not paid but it was a big relief. And yes, my org is a private firm.

Furthermore, my boss was still magnanimous enough to direct us to stay at home this week and observe events unfold.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:09pm On May 05, 2020
nitigriti:

Every staff is salaried where I work.

And insensitive or not, it is not right for anyone to expect payment for work that he or she did not do.

I disagree because I'm sure if they're like my employees there were many days where they stayed late or come in on their off day without expecting additional payment. So when the tables are turned they should be paid at least partially.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:16pm On May 05, 2020
Babadee1900:
As I they type this I they on my bed grin .We continue tomorrow God willing.

You even have time to tell them you won’t be using AC. Once I get to pick up, I turn off AC and roll the glasses down when riders enters I start trip, none of them so far has asked me why I’m not using the AC. Maybe I’ve been meeting the reasonable ones smiley

Only thing close to a protest from a rider yesterday was one of two who said he won’t be using his face mask because anytime he puts it on he feels like he’s loosing his breath and he might go unconscious.

Then he needs to GTFO of your car and go check himself into isolation center mmmchewww. Better yet, let him know you will take him straight there

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:19pm On May 05, 2020
noblealuu:

@nitigriti please heed to this piece of advice.

I have not been going to work or even working from home, yet I received my April Salary on the 24th. Although the complete salary was not paid but it was a big relief. And yes, my org is a private firm.

Furthermore, my boss was still magnanimous enough to direct us to stay at home this week and observe events unfold.

You sure you don't work for me? That's the same day I paid my guys....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:21pm On May 05, 2020
radautoworks:

Then he needs to GTFO of your car and go check himself into isolation center mmmchewww. Better yet, let him know you will take him straight there

My tot exactly, just wondering if he embark on such trip? God knows both with his mask on or not, I'm not taking that ride again. Nothing like target this season, we r all just trying to get by.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2020
radautoworks:

I told him it’s either he use it or I cancel the order. He complied.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

It won't be anything compared to what you already know about e hailing profitability. Of course you can't compare a minivan with 3.5 liter, 6 plugs with a 1.8 Corolla or 2.4 Camry 4 plugs.

I am going interstate, if you have one we can talk business, there's room for everyone. Even the 2000 sienna model

I have a sienna 2003 model.... Going for 1.750mil

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 4:45pm On May 05, 2020
nitigriti:

Every staff is salaried where I work.

And insensitive or not, it is not right for anyone to expect payment for work that he or she did not do.
C

Sorry sir! With all due respect, no one saw this ravaging pandemic coming. Dissuading your boss from paying these employees is cheer callousness. We all know the situation in the country long before the advent of Corona virus pandemic. People's take home could barely take them home.

I started following this thread when I decided to start doing E-hailing after work and weekends against all odds due to the meagre salary vis a vis the situation of things in the country.

No one would ever be happy sleeping at home while money is supposed to be made. They were not on a lockdown tea party.
This health crisis really hit us below the belt.

If this so-called salary is further probed, it might even turn out to be meagre. A 50-70 per cent emolument for the month would not have been a bad idea rather than this outright advise to your boss.
Justice, fairness, humanity in consciousness
should be upheld above conflicts of interest. Rules of engagement are not cast in stones.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 4:59pm On May 05, 2020
Toyota Corolla sport 2003, still in great shape and can still do 2-3 years conveniently...... all things being equal.
radautoworks:
In seeing linkages and bushings.

Okay. Next question. What cars do you drive and how many years on average so you see yourselves using those cars?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by noblealuu: 4:59pm On May 05, 2020
radautoworks:

o

Oya now, lemme be one of those guyz. Put me on payroll ma'am. Will be working for you remotely smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Brainbox0806: 5:43pm On May 05, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2020
Brainbox0806:

Pretty bad,I won't be driving for the rest of the year. Staying alive is more paramount to me this year.
Are you a full time or part time driver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 6:31pm On May 05, 2020
radautoworks:

grin grin grin

He works for you........oya come and beat him grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 6:36pm On May 05, 2020
Blackbishop:

I have a sienna 2003 model.... Going for 1.750mil

Great!! Sorry we are not buying outright. Thanks

But anyone who has ,we can pay 30k weekly and we split maintenance 50-50
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Akin3891: 6:38pm On May 05, 2020
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.