Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731996 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2020
Babadee1900:
Damn the rating bro! cheesy
I don’t go to all these bad places and I cancel nothing less than 5 trips daily. Been on 4.97 for about two weeks until yesterday when it dropped to 4.95.

Since the closure of 3MB, I have not gone past Osborne and Apongbon, fear they catch me. I fit loose my sanity with the reports of traffic I’ve been seeing grin
Pray make them and their system no remember U grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2020
Slickleo:

Uber rating is different if he gets 1 star rating it will reflect immediately and take him to 4.5 - 4.6 I have experienced it.
Ok see my recent experience

Na so God save me on Sunday after I dropped off a rider@ somolu around 7:45pm I decided to set destination to festac town, when I got Anthony under bridge a request came in PU was Coker rd by town planning I ask rider where to he said Maryland Note
I set destination to festac town I decided to do the trip because of no traffic after I picked rider he was with another guy standing on the road side immediately Parked he jumped in front alone wearing jeans denim up/down na so I start to feel somehow I start by approaching town planning way to enter express na the guy say make I do U turn said we are picking someone on the same Coker rd na so I para say I set destination and he was going to Maryland so I don't have time for all dis I made a U turn dropped the in front of all dis estate security d guy refused to get down that I should drop him@ a lonely roundabout I ignored him until he got down treating me sayin I go see na so I fire down to my destination note d trip was surge and it ended 1k under 2-3min I no collect money I l8r report to Ubar dy pay me 4h, when I got home another 1 star don enter me know say na d guy. Low and behold d next day I saw a report on NL PL be careful out there, guy on dreadlocks looks like the rider that I picked he was even complaining that I should off my inner light.

https://www.nairaland.com/6017146/police-arrest-2-dispatch-riders

You drive with inner light at night on?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by benitdavid: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2020
Pls where can I buy OBD 2 Bluetooth scanner to buy in Benin city??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2020
benitdavid:
Pls where can I buy OBD 2 Bluetooth scanner to buy in Benin city??
Order from Jumia
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2020
chucsmoore:
I pray o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2020
davit:

You re wrong bro. Kindly watch the rating as they give you stars maybe you will understand what I'm saying. After completing trips and your rate doesn't change, it means the rider didn't rate you. He or she may do so later. But watch it when you end a trip and rwmind the rider to rate you and he or she does so immediately. You will see the difference. Check next time.

But if you insist it is not possible, I rest my case.
Since you have rested your case, I rest mine too smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Beng1234:

There are no seats. I use for my own personal logistics. But since I haven’t been working, the bus hasn’t been working too. That load idea na correct one but na person wey sabi way round market e go Favour.

You have a huge money spinner on your hands.

Are you driving yourself or you intend to give someone

Is it going to be available full time or part time

If part time you can do well by doing ad posts on fora like this just like that car documentation guy or dru23.

If it's full time, you should drive anywhere out of Lagos that you are familiar or feel comfortable with. Commodities markets are your number 1 targets and they are every where, north,east,west and south.

Lagos is syndicated when it comes to hauling and no matter where you go, u will find people already there and they will ask you to join and make payments to register

Also companies also register haulers for moving there goods.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2020
chucsmoore:

I haven't seen bolt block anyone with a rating that's above 4.9 temporarily or permanently.

I wish to know the ratings of those that were blocked.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2020
donfortune48:

I haven't seen bolt block anyone with a rating that's above 4.9 temporarily or permanently.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2020
Beng1234:
What transport business can one do with a bus (fiat ducato) ? My bus has just been parked for months, I feel it should be generating something.

Ps: na Disiel engine
I heard the manual turbo 2.5l diesel engine is good to go compared to the electric turbo... Kindly help with more info about the fiat ducato in terms of the reliability, ruggedness and availability of its parts and mechanic for it and also price for a toks(long frame diesel)...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Resurgent2016: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2020
donfortune48:

Lower than 4.4, but even that is if it remains there for quite a while.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2020
Crvrider:

You drive with inner light at night on?

Only when I want to pick up rider.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2020
kodred:

The reason I’m emphasizing on the WE is because you really are not here for our interests but your EKOCAB thing. You sold us out niti. You could have come like a gentleman to explain everything about the ekocab initially instead you were shielding it and trying to form/argue that we get the appropriate licenses for our operations even though you know fully well how redundant those licenses are and that it is just pure extortion by the govt.

If you claim to be in solidarity with us, you’d have our best interests at heart and let us know of the new initiative even before all the vio harrassments.

Do you want to know how many drivers suffered? How many lost their source of livelihood? Well I’m not mad at you anymore now that I know your angle, you were just acting in your greater interest (Ekocab)

Las las nobody holy pass.

Actually, I have no affiliation whatsoever with Ekocab. But I understand where you are coming from.

No wahala.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2020
chinyce:

Not just low, but terribly insulting. I get this remark a lot from Riders. Some Riders are dumb founded at the price that they stare at my phone's screen a bit confused that I had to confirm it by words to assure them.

You guys should join #uberlyft group on Facebook and see what Drivers earn abroad, in LA, new York city, Florida etc their fares are fantastic. Drivers there hardly run more than 4 trips and they're done for that day.

Anyways, I have missiled #bolt my message for the day on Facebook, is better than complaining and doing nothing.
Stop comparing abroad people with 9ja. We always get what we deserve in this country and people abroad gets what ever they want.

The day we all wake up to knowing what we really want as a people in Nigeria we shall rise up and fight for it but for now let us all enjoy the way things are.

I have seen the white in the �� carry blackcards protesting against low fares, rude riders inbthe system, axing of drivers due to rating, injustice and all sort but never for once have I seen the people of nigeria protest against a thing in this country.

Social media noise or emails won't do anything and has never done anything... Like I said, we deserve what we get and until we know what we want then we would get what ever we want.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
seun289:

I heard the manual turbo 2.5l diesel engine is good to go compared to the electric turbo... Kindly help with more info about the fiat ducato in terms of the reliability, ruggedness and availability of its parts and mechanic for it and also price for a toks(long frame diesel)...

I think the manual is what our Kazzems are comfortable with here. I've seen someone convert his electric to manual

Ducato is rugged...No jokes. Na him those Hausa boys dey fire from Lagos, to Yola, Jos and the rest.

I think Ladipo so far have the expatriates to handle it grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
Felicity0001:

Stop comparing abroad people with 9ja. We always get what we deserve in this country and people abroad gets what ever they want.

The day we all wake up to knowing what we really want as a people in Nigeria we shall rise up and fight for it but for now let us all enjoy the way things are.

I have seen the white in the �� carry blackcards protesting against low fares, rude riders inbthe system, axing of drivers due to rating, injustice and all sort but never for once have I seen the people of nigeria protest against a thing in this country.

Social media noise or emails won't do anything and has never done anything... Like I said, we deserve what we get and until we know what we want then we would get what ever we want.

shey na like dis we go de dey.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
izzou:

I think the manual is what our Kazzems are comfortable with here. I've seen someone convert his electric to manual

Ducato is rugged...No jokes. Na him those Hausa boys dey fire from Lagos, to Yola, Jos and the rest.

I think Ladipo so far have the expatriates to handle it grin
Aight.. Thanks I do appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

So you feel if just your next rider gives you 1 star ,ur rating go come reduce after that one trip

I am sorry to say sir, you are wrong sir wink
He's right. Your rating will nosedive immediately you're rated 1 star if you've not accumulated enough 5 stars to cushion the effect

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Felicity0001:

This Guy enh... You won't share with us how you're staying afloat instead you talk men down on their concerns

17yrs ok car no be car? People still buy 1960s jaguar, roycrolls and others.

Which side are you in for self?

Drivers side or ehailing coy's?

Or are you a spy?
Bros this one sounds like Maggi o grin grin royco, good old days wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

I actually meant those that were blocked for other reasons like, passenger did not show, client cancelled and you did not accept.

I wish to know if their ratings were above 4.9 and they still got blocked.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
nitigriti:

Actually, I have no affiliation whatsoever with Ekocab. But I understand where you are coming from.

No wahala.

Great you understand. Peace brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Guys who use only InDriver, how do you guys cope? I no just understand this app.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2020
donfortune48:

I actually meant those that were blocked for other reasons like, passenger did not show, client cancelled and you did not accept.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
donfortune48:

I was on 4.85 when they knack me 24 hours block, for rider did not show.
They said it's above 50%

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
Babadee1900:
Guys who use only InDriver, how do you guys cope? I no just understand this app.

I don't think anybody can use only indriver and survive

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
pope191:
grin fecility0001 come n see sometin
Shall I begin??

Modify: this is just one of them oh I get them plenty

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Felicity0001:

Guy abeg how you take do payment jor me I like buy some cheap items please explain how I can pay online. Or is it just to pay using a master card alone?
yes, almost any Nigerian bank card enabled for USD purchases can be used. Just make sure you select charge in dollars not naira.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
chinyce:

shey na like dis we go de dey.

You sabi that song- if you ask meeee, na who into ask

Who sing amgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
radautoworks:
yes, almost any Nigerian bank card enabled for USD purchases can be used. Just make sure you select charge in dollars not naira.
If that means I've to ask my bank to make the card a USD kind off.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DJperdurabo: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Hello all,

Please, I just want to know how possible it is to access Yaba from Ikoyi given the 3MB partial lockdown.

Is it possible to take the Yaba diversion in the morning when coming from Ikoyi (or VI) or is the bridge closed at this time? Also, can one connect the bridge from Yaba via Abeokuta street (off Murtala Muhammed way) in the evening or night en route Ikoyi?

I would very much appreciate any information on this.

Many thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
DJperdurabo:
Hello all,

Please, I just want to know how possible it is to access Yaba from Ikoyi given the 3MB partial lockdown.

Is it possible to take the Yaba diversion in the morning when coming from Ikoyi (or VI) or is the bridge closed at this time? Also, can one connect the bridge from Yaba via Abeokuta street (off Murtala Muhammed way) in the evening or night en route Ikoyi?

I would very much appreciate any information on this.

Many thanks.

In d Morning Take Carter bridge to Iddo and Connect Yaba

Or take Eko bridge and Connect Yaba

In d evening same Iddo to Carter Bridge den link to Ikoyi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
Felicity0001:

If that means I've to ask my bank to make the card a USD kind off.

Many thanks.
most cards nowadays are by default but yes, ask your bank. Alternatively, if you have bank app and go to card controls, you can see of it is and turn it on and off yourself. Some banks now also allow virtual USD card numbers for just this situation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.