Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians (48685 Views)

Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / $24bn Oil Swap/opa Deals: They Lied Against Me—diezani / CANCER: Pray For Me - Ex Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by jascon1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
saintkel:
Pray for those who hate u and who despitefully use u
praying girl, well done
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by ransomed: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
dsquare33:
Even if the curses you rain on her were conditional i only said the curses were too much,that God who created us in His own image could not have pronouce all the curses in the Bible on her.I don't know Deizeani from Adam,I knew she was one of causes of economy woes in nigeria, and that is if she is proven guilty so spare me of your God of vegeance.
::-- Can you please spare me of your "you wicked gan ni ooo"? Remember whoever comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by saintkel(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
jascon1:
praying girl, well done
Girl ke?
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by dsquare33: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
ransomed:
::-- Can you please spare me of your "you wicked gan ni ooo"? Remember whoever comes to equity must come with clean hands.
lols,so you wicked gan ni ooo na im dey pain you,you too imagine how you reeled all the curses from Genesis to Revelation on just one person even if it was conditional.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by ransomed: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
dsquare33:
lols,so you wicked gan ni ooo na im dey pain you,you too imagine how you reeled all the curses from Genesis to Revelation on just one person even if it was conditional.
::- You need pesticide to kill a lepidopterous organism like her.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by dsquare33: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
ransomed:
::- You need pesticide to kill a lepidopterous organism like her.
Lols na wa for you o.I guess her been sick is a way of God judging her.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Eldorado01(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2015
Icecomrade:

May cancer visit you and your family just like you pray for others.

May God protect those who sincerely not wish it for others
Which one be your own na u be dieziani
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by gibsonpally: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
So this woman is still unrepentant and proclaiming innocence? Our prayer is for God to spare her to face prosecution and recovery of our national wealth before dealing with her in His own way.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by daddysprincess(f): 12:18am On Oct 12, 2015
Nigerians. God forbid bad thing am I really from here ouch. Chai get well soon ma.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by orlawaley: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
SORI SIR

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire / Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Onu To Use Only made In Nigeria Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.