Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians (48686 Views)

Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / $24bn Oil Swap/opa Deals: They Lied Against Me—diezani / CANCER: Pray For Me - Ex Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 10, 2015
g
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by HomieQuan(m): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2015
GWS and pay for ur sins tongue
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by mrlaw93(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2015
Burger01:
My only prayer for the shameless frog-eyed thief is to return our stolen monies. Nothing shot of that will ever give her peaceundecided
AMEN! in capital letters.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by sosodevf(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2015
Did she thought of prayers b4 the loot? you have to serve your own warrant my lady tongue

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Pidggin(f): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2015
Eyah, you are next in line for a miracle ma.

IJN, Amen.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Your cancer doesn't stop you from being investigated.

5 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Pyeratedraymond(m): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2015
hmmmmmmm,c Criminal set need prayer..nawa oooo.God go heal u so that u go fit give acct of ur crimes..
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Pyeratedraymond(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2015
hmmmmmmm,c Criminal set need prayer..nawa oooo.God go heal u so that u go fit give acct of it crimes..

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Sweetguy25: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2015
I pray u get better madam.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by DIVINE78: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2015
I wish her quick recovery.
May the good and merciful Lord forgive you and heal you madame.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by ahamonyeka(m): 6:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Don't worry diezani alison nothing will happen to you,we are praying for you so that you will get better and come back to face you allegations levelled against you.

You must return those money you stole.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by CandyBar: 6:41am On Oct 10, 2015
You PREYED on us....lived like an emperor of 7 kingdoms......while Nigerians wallowed in penury...

Sorry ma......We rather pray God rescues Nigeria from Jackals like you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by CyberWolf: 6:41am On Oct 10, 2015
This cancer is really bad. My mom is down with one now sad angry sad ...I pray for her successful surgery so that her enemies should go and die angry

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by WhoBeThisMan: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2015
baby124:
She will be alright. When you steal N1,000. One child somewhere in Nigeria has to go to bed hungry. Theft and corruption has a ripple effect. Some of those children have died, crushed on the street hawking food so they can eat. You are crying because you lived to an old age, and were trying to buy house in Hyde park. Not to talk of the top of the range medical care you are getting. That child that was crushed because of your greed would not even have been accepted in a hospital for treatment. Shame on you and your lawyers. There are cancer doctors in prison. Goodluck
i wish I could click like twice on this your comment

8 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by jasa1000(f): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2015
I presume her death is about to be faked to escape persecution ....y she no talk am all dis years...

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by kennybabs1980: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2015
you will not die but live so that you can account or probably be jailed for our you stole money as oil minister
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by joseph1832(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2015
How come you didn't ask Nigerians to pray for you when you were petroleum minister and enjoying the benefits of the impunity of the past administration?.

Since you want prayers, here is one: God will heal you just so you can be healthy to face to consequences of your actions when the sword of justice come piercing. AMEN!.

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Uniben4sure: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2015
It is well with you ma'am.

Get well soon in Jesus name.

Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by slap1(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2015
APC members forget you are a saint compared to OBJ their patron. Everyone deserves a second chance. May God see you through. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by mmmustapha(m): 6:46am On Oct 10, 2015
I rather pray for you than let you die without being prosecuted, madam prime minister you shall live long.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 10, 2015
maam i wish you speed recovery may God bless you

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by eshietIntrepid(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2015
Personally I'm prayying for her so that she can recover speedingly. If she's guilty of the allegation then her sin will find her out.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by akwana: 6:47am On Oct 10, 2015
I will pray ceaselessly for the Nigerian Army facing battles daily so that I might have peace. I will pray for those hunger stricken citizens in the IDP camps with almost no hope for tomorrow. I will pray help meets those poor people in hospitals all over the country who can't afford the bills no matter how small.
I will pray for my President who means well for us.
You see Diezani, there are so many good things to pray for. The prayers you seek now ought to have been sought while you were serving in office. They would have helped you turn a blind eye to our YAM.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by slap1(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2015
CandyBar:
You PREYED on us....lived like an emperor of 7 kingdoms......while Nigerians wallowed in penury...

Sorry ma......We rather pray God rescues Nigeria from Jackals like you.
Buhari is now minister of petroleum. He has been one before with nothing to show for it. Let's see him turn things around this time.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by AfroKnight: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Really? Is this the best that your Nigerian lawyers have to offer?

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Btruth: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Father Lord Jesus, please help heal our former minister of all her illness in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by walozanga(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Burger01:
My only prayer for the shameless frog-eyed thief is to return our stolen monies. Nothing shot of that will ever give her peaceundecided

GOD will never answer ur personal prayers too.. You will remain a nairaland puppet. She is yet proven guilty of any crime yet and even if she is. We still nerd her alive to clear the air

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by iamauxin(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2015
I laugh @ some comments here. Diezani may die now and go to heaven why you will continue raining abuses on her and her family and see yourself going to hell .why not pray for her and allow God to be the umpire?

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Namdeenero(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2015
This might be karma at work lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by dhoryn(f): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2015
The story looks like a scam. I can hardly believe a politician.

If it's true, u will live long to complete your jail term. Cancer won't kill u. Maybe mosquitoes in prison will. undecided
I have prayed.

3 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Hammefeez: 6:55am On Oct 10, 2015
i Pray for dezeani that you shall free from cancer so, that you will live longer and Rot in jail and hear how good subsequent ministers lead Nigerians well and execute their duties accordingly. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by angieberry(f): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2015
What is touching you?
ab1x:
I am so Touched. God will heal you IJMN. Amen

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire / Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Onu To Use Only made In Nigeria Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.