Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians (48684 Views)

Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / $24bn Oil Swap/opa Deals: They Lied Against Me—diezani / CANCER: Pray For Me - Ex Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by ige101(m): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2015
dhoryn:
The story looks like a scam. I can hardly believe a politician.

If it's true, u will live long to complete your jail term. Cancer won't kill u. Maybe mosquitoes in prison will. undecided
I have prayed.

U harsh oo
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2015
MAY GOD HEAL YOU.

SCOTLAND YARD AWAIT YOU

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by BALLOSKI: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Why won't I pray for you? I'd do that cos I want you docked and jailed too.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by HopeAtHand: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2015
When Diezani was enjoying, she enjoyed alone..

I pray she gets well...cancer is terrible to have.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by ige101(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2015
dhoryn:
The story looks like a scam. I can hardly believe a politician.

If it's true, u will live long to complete your jail term. Cancer won't kill u. Maybe mosquitoes in prison will. undecided
I have prayed.

U harsh oo
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by knostbrown01(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Madam fuel subsidy, I pray we shud never experience leadership of someone like you IJN (Amen)

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by emmanuel596(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2015
We're was the cancer when u wanted to spend our £13billion? If that cancer dosent kill u then u will die in jail and rot in hell

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by goshen26: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2015
I pray for a quick recovery ma, so u can prove ur innocent in d allegations. u Kno Nigerians will forgive u, buh important forgiveness is from d Almighty
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by sebali: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2015
My Prayer 4 her: May her cancel continue to linger bt it won't kill her.... Let her remain in pain while she is made 2 refund our moni..... And finally she can kick d............ while in kerikire.
AMIN.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by mofy1(f): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Why the hate? She might be guilty. But all she is asking for is our prayers. Do not 4get that one day u might also need prayers from some1 to survive. Ma'am confess ur sins and ask God 4 4givenesss and Mercy and he will see ur through.i wish u a successful surgery and rapid recovery.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by arctodus(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2015
grin those who should have prayed for you are busy working hard to get the money you stole... they'll pray when they are done

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Marrtynze(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Pray for me,gbadura fun mi,pray I find my way,ko ri bami se,Madam u nid dat song nw nt Us

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by arctodus(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2015
mofy1:
Why the hate? She might be guilty. But all she is asking for is our prayers. Do not 4get that one day u might also need prayers from some1 to survive. Ma'am confess ur sins and ask God 4 4givenesss and Mercy and he will see ur through.i wish u a successful surgery and rapid recovery.

this one dey form holy ghost for here sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by ThisMeansWAR: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2015
baby124:
She will be alright. When you steal N1,000. One child somewhere in Nigeria has to go to bed hungry. Theft and corruption has a ripple effect. Some of those children have died, crushed on the street hawking food so they can eat. You are crying because you lived to an old age, and were trying to buy house in Hyde park. Not to talk of the top of the range medical care you are getting. That child that was crushed because of your greed would not even have been accepted in a hospital for treatment. Shame on you and your lawyers. There are cancer doctors in prison. Goodluck
you said everything on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by uridiwan(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2015
otijah:
Madam u ar healed in Jesus name. Amen.
sorry me ooo I won't pray yet not until I confirm that she is really battling with cancer and the test need to be carry out here in nigeria.....Allison Ole,barawo,oyonshi in my own Ebira native language Oyi
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by dhoryn(f): 7:04am On Oct 10, 2015
ige101:

U harsh oo

I'm praying. Lol.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by aspirebig: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2015
This is a joke

Lol....
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by shogosco: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2015
No peace for the WICKED

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Acidosis(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2015
As long as Tinubu, Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku, Sarakis, Fashola, Amaechi, Fayemi, Audu, and every other old democratic thieves are still alive, YOU HAVE EVERY REASON TO LIVE LONG MADAM.

I wish you long life Madam.

Whoever wish you DEATH, and wish other thieves continue to LIVE would take your place in the grave.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by richard870(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Christonjnr:
I'll pray for you Madam simply because of the good work yu''ve done for us here.
Imposters will quench aft they heard u r not really arrested in UK
You okay
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by sluk(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2015
my prayers should be that you don't die and you don't recover until you spend the last of the looted funds with you.

but how come you weren't struck with cancer until APC won the election.

well, i have learnt not to pray like a fool, if your sickness is real, then I can say that God struck you with cancer as a punishment for your heartlessness to Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by anigbajumo(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
If goodluck had won, this woman would be our petroleum minister still and God alone knows where Nigeria will be by now. God knows I supported him in 2011 but when sanusi came up with the $20 billion claim and instead of making an attempt to prove he was innocent he shielded froggy eyes from the Senate and from investigation, I knew his government was a joke that must stop and I thank God we stopped it. Diezani, the evil you did will live with you.

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by ransomed: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2015
O God the creator, deal with her the way she dealt with Nigeria and Nigerians, swap her the way she did oil swap, if her hands are clean oh God! clean cancer away from her body but if otherwise bring more of Egyptian diseases on her. Let her experience the order of Akan judgement. Her final portion shall be that of Hamman, her lot shall be that of Sanbalat & Tobias. Let the Absallomic blessing be her inheritance, the Gilboa experience of Saul & Jonathan be re-enacted in her life in Jesus' name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Burger01(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2015
walozanga:

GOD will never answer ur personal prayers too.. You will remain a nairaland puppet. She is yet proven guilty of any crime yet and even if she is. We still nerd her alive to clear the air
Phoool! Did I curse her For her to have peace of mind she must return our stolen monies and if not the thoughts of millions of improvised Nigerians would be enough to trouble her. Open ur brain before u quote me to spill rubbishangry

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by jedyjedy(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Get well soon and return our Stolen money.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Justicealh3(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2015
Haaa huh uhh kaaaaa.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by HANSEEL(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2015
After stealing our money now you wants our prayers? Well, may almighty GOD heal your cancer and a quick recovery IJN AMEN.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by WHOcarex: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2015
Very funny

This is the funniest and annoyiest request i've ever heard.
Its like a robber telling the people he robbed, to pray for his safty.

What an insult.

Madam thank you for mocking Nigerians. No wahala

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Smooyis(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2015
Cancer is a devilish disease. I lost two of my dear sisters to breast cancer. I do not wish even my enemies to go through the pains they went through. Money was useless in the face of this notorious sickness.

I join with the family and concerned Nigerians to wish Mrs Deziani God intervention, forgiveness, and divine healing.

Let us remember that no one is without sin as well. When she is well then we can talk about the issue of misappropriation. But now, please let's be humane.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2015
Die biatch!!!

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by binaws(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2015
Oloshi oma ku ni if u no return our money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation / Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) / Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.