Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians (48694 Views)

Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / $24bn Oil Swap/opa Deals: They Lied Against Me—diezani / CANCER: Pray For Me - Ex Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by sukkot: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

Am more comfortable with what you just wrote rather than the abusive words. I find it more interesting engaging people people logically.

@colored. Please mention only one country where what you have written obtained. No quarrels please

england. before they got the society they had today so many of them died in revolution even as early as the nineteen eighties during the poll tax riots and revolution and also the brixton and broad water farm riots to end police harrasment. several officers died and several buildings were burned down. afterwards the british police became very nice and sweet and the politicians became more considerate. they have the society they have today because of revolution

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Onliie(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
if it's true you stole the money youre accused of, i pray you die now

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by dsquare33: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
ransomed:
O God the creator, deal with her the way she dealt with Nigeria and Nigerians, swap her the way she did oil swap, if her hands are clean oh God! clean cancer away from her body but if otherwise bring more of Egyptian diseases on her. Let her experience the order of Akan judgement. Her final portion shall be that of Hamman, her lot shall be that of Sanbalat & Tobias. Let the Absallomic blessing be her inheritance, the Gilboa experience of Saul & Jonathan be re-enacted in her life in Jesus' name. Amen!
Bros you wicked gan ni ooo,haba, this your prayers pass hell fire sentence,if one should pronounce this kind of curse upon his enemies it would have been better for that person not to have been be born.Please tread softly God is not wicked to accquiesce with your prayers,do you even know maybe this cancer of a thing is God's judgement on those who are looting Nigeria.One thing i know is that everybody will face his or her repercussion one day whether good or bad,karma awaits everybody,if somebody had told Dezeiani this would be her fate at the end of Jonathan's tenure she would have shrugged it off.Its a warning to everyone of us that, every position we occupy is only temporary and pursuit of material thing at the expense of humanity itself is vanity,I am sure some of her diamonds must have been stolen by those who are closed to her. While we are up there we should also remember where we are coming from.I am sure she is really regretting her actions,all those who were her accomplices at the time of her looting must have abadoned her.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Okpueze1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
I know probably you(alison) said this so that u psyche us(Nigerians). Dora Akunyili was an honest woman in our eyes, after our prayers, she still didn't survive her cancer. Now in ur case, even if I pray for ur quick recovery God's will must prevail. You better make things right now that you have the chance rather than waiting for the TIME u'll come to court to display ur ego. God is giving u grace and showing u love now but u ar still playing politics wit God. Don't say I didn't tell u on time.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by uchenna4(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nigerians like her is rich, but she did not use her stolen money to build or help people of Nigeria in one way or the other, all She is doing is luxury life and going to America meeting class, SO u r a thief without honor, no investment on u r name in Nigeria soil wit al ur money.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by dsquare33: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dezeani,Ti e ti ba e,it has really shown that "Na only you waka come".Eyaah, where is Jonathan,Ngozi, Patience and the Directors that were your accomplices in the looting,pele you have now become the sacrifical lamb,such is life.when the chips are down this what are happens.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by winningwinner(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Come to think of it, does anyone commenting on this post know why Nigerian public office holders are always suffering and dying of cancer? Who is this CANCER MERCENERY that is planted in the seat of Nigerian government? You can never finish if you start the count about public office holders who are sick or have died of cancer. Something is wrong somewhere. Someone must be poisoning others there with casogenic substances or food and drinks.
Prayer: anyone given the mandate to eliminate you and at the same time not giving you chance to defend yourself, may he/she die or be eliminated according to the order of Haman, in Jesus' Name. Amen!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by SURElee(f): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
One thing I know is thE looting away of public funds done out of greed by our leaders to people who they are supposed to serve, people who can't afford three meals per day, basic health care, jobs for graduate. I know for sure its CANCER that gets to them, aa disease the money looted cannot cure. Biko, did I enter private jets with you? did I loot funds with you? Why do I have to pray now 4 u?my only prayer is that more loot be discovered and corrupt people be dealt with by God himself the only way He alone can.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mrs. Madueke, Well, you've been a 'CANCER' to millions of Nigerians all over the globe. Millions of Nigerians have died in poverty and disease as a result of your ungodly, non-challant and carefree attitude, millions of Nigerians live in ~$1 a day while you and your devilish family spends the public funds 'prodigally'. Like Queen Marie Antoinette of 17th century France, she told her people to eat crusts and crumbs while they suffer and languish in poverty, while she and her family loot public funds....she was beheaded on the gallows.

Have you ever been to the rural and ghetto part of the country? You ignore the plight of poor and average Nigerians, you ignore the fact that they were born the same you were born, they were born the same way you bore your own children.

Mrs. Allison-Madueke, you're simply 'HEARTLESS' and 'WICKED'! May the blood of the innocent citizens of Nigerians that have suffered as a result of your activities take revenge of you, may you and your family never experience the peace that the lost innocent Nigerian souls and lives failed to experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by ransomed: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
dsquare33:
Bros you wicked gan ni ooo,haba, this your prayers pass hell fire sentence,if one should pronounce this kind of curse upon his enemies it would have been better for that person not to have been be born.Please tread softly God is not wicked to accquiesce with your prayers,do you even know maybe this cancer of a thing is God's judgement on those who are looting Nigeria.One thing i know is that everybody will face his or her repercussion one day whether good or bad,karma awaits everybody,if somebody had told Dezeiani this would be her fate at the end of Jonathan's tenure she would have shrugged it off.Its a warning to everyone of us that, every position we occupy is only temporary and pursuit of material thing at the expense of humanity itself is vanity,I am sure some of her diamonds must have been stolen by those who are closed to her. While we are up there we should also remember where we are coming from.I am sure she is really regretting her actions,all those who were her accomplices at the time of her looting must have abadoned her.
::-- God is a God of Vengeance, justice and recompence. My prayers for her was conditional. Read my post again and you would come across the word "if" and this is based on her action and inaction. You termed me wicked with your Yorubaic emphasis of "gaan ni o" i can say amen to such prayers if someone else rendered it for me. Can you? Public treasury looters are public enemies and should be treated as such without sentiment. To you, she was not wicked when she ruined people lives during subsidy protest in Lagos. You now decided to add appellation to my name when i stated the obvious. Let God of vengeance take action between you, i and her. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by qrymz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
akinzeb:
• Ikokwu, Gbagi, Sarah Jubril disagree over her request

By Clifford Ndujihe (With agency report)

IMMEDIATE past Petroleum Resources Minister, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke, who is battling with cancer in London and being investigated by UK’s National Crime Agency (NCA) for alleged corruption, has asked Nigerians for a special favour. She wants Nigerians to pray for her as she undergoes cancer surgery next week.

Speaking through Oscar Onwudiwe, her family’s lawyer, according to online newspaper, The Cable, Diezani, who denied reports of her arrest, said she was undergoing cancer treatment in the UK and “hopes to come out strong to face all the allegations.”

In a statement, Onwudiwe said: “The Madueke family, like most other families, has its own challenges. For instance, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke has been receiving treatment for cancer in the UK which started while she was in office. She completed months of chemotherapy just last week and she is scheduled to undergo surgery next week in London.

The family has been bearing this challenge with prayers and as much grace and fortitude as possible; and would plead with all reasonable Nigerians to pray for her recovery so that she can face these allegations and give account of her stewardship.”

The call for prayers came after an earlier statement released on Thursday in which the family revealed the state of the former minister. Onwudiwe had made the following statement:

“The stories are false but it(sic) feeds the mood of the moment; hence, the silence from Diezani all along. It is worth emphasising that Mrs Alison-Madueke was never arrested or detained and her passport was never seized.

She was merely invited, and she honoured it promptly. But there is a limit to how much any reasonable person can bear the tactics of these … We all know that what makes a lie fly is the little truth contained therein.

This happens to be the weapon used to defame highly-placed people.” Onwudiwe also accused the Nigerian media of reporting “laughable claims” of a purchase of an apartment in Hyde Park with an “amount which embarrassingly ranges from £12.5 million sterling to £13 billion sterling (N3.9tr).

“This claim is utterly false and laughable, for the amounts mentioned are only in the imagination of the reporters. This property is quite popular. It belongs to a well-known eminently successful Nigerian entrepreneur who would also find this allegation embarrassing as the intention to sell the property has neither been contemplated nor disclosed to any person.”

Mixed reaction greets Diezani’s prayer request

Diezani’s request elicited mixed reactions from some Nigerians. While some said they would not pray, others said they would pray for the speedy recovery of the former minister to enable her face her graft trial.

We will pray for her and all Nigerians – Ikokwu

Second Republic Politician, Chief Guy Ikokwu, who has always called for the restructuring of the country and adoption of the parliamentary system of government to check corruption, urged Nigerians to pray for the former oil minister.

‘’We will pray for her and all other Nigerians, both those who are ill and well so that God bestows His mercy on all for the right things to be done in the nation. Nigeria needs God’s mercy. God knows those who are guilty and those who are not guilty,’’ he said.

We will pray she recovers and asks for God’s forgiveness – Sarah Jubril

Former Presidential Candidate, Mrs Sarah Jubril said apart from quick recovery it is also good for Diezani to ask for God’s forgiveness if she is guilty of the graft allegations.

Her words: ‘’Thank God she believes Nigerians have a forgiving heart. We will pray she recovers and ask God for forgiveness if the allegations against her are true. Thank God she is alive. I wish her quick recovery. It is good she has the humility to ask Nigerians for their prayers. We hope to see her in good health soon.’’

She doesn’t deserve our prayers – Gbagi

However, former Minister of State for Education, Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi, disagreed and urged Nigerians not to pray for her. ‘’How can we pray for her when she put Nigeria into bankruptcy? Let her go and ask forgiveness from God.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/cancer-pray-for-me-diezani-begs-nigerians/

I wonder why cancer didn't come up when she was in power. I might believe she really hs it when she dies of it sha. Ole jati jati
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by frenchboy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Since u were ministers u do regular check,but y now u suddenly hav cancer....abegi
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Fourwinds: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Useless woman. So wicked to have steal our money
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by molas02: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
bookceleb:
Do not worry ma..
we are praying fervently for you but not against cancer.
We are praying to God to help you return our yam jejely.

Stealing is now corruption...
Put aligation aside until court place her guilty......4now u just hav to pray 4 her........all hav sin
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by megley(f): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
When I heard the news about her cancer condition, I went "no be only cancer! Its just a ploy to avoid prosecution cos she knows that with Buhari it aint gon be business as usual"

The thing is, Nigerians are TIRED of all the BS that's been goin on!

We should pray? Ok, we will. We are 'praying a different kinda 'prayer' now.

One thing runs thru 90percent of the comments I hv read so far: BRING BACK OUR ****ING MONEY!!!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by chidavis: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
all lies. she is been persecuted, den she remembers she has cancer. all dis Nigerian money launders, always claiming sick when they face the law.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by disumusa: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
akinzeb:
• Ikokwu, Gbagi, Sarah Jubril disagree over her request

By Clifford Ndujihe (With agency report)

IMMEDIATE past Petroleum Resources Minister, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke, who is battling with cancer in London and being investigated by UK’s National Crime Agency (NCA) for alleged corruption, has asked Nigerians for a special favour. She wants Nigerians to pray for her as she undergoes cancer surgery next week.

Speaking through Oscar Onwudiwe, her family’s lawyer, according to online newspaper, The Cable, Diezani, who denied reports of her arrest, said she was undergoing cancer treatment in the UK and “hopes to come out strong to face all the allegations.”

In a statement, Onwudiwe said: “The Madueke family, like most other families, has its own challenges. For instance, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke has been receiving treatment for cancer in the UK which started while she was in office. She completed months of chemotherapy just last week and she is scheduled to undergo surgery next week in London.

The family has been bearing this challenge with prayers and as much grace and fortitude as possible; and would plead with all reasonable Nigerians to pray for her recovery so that she can face these allegations and give account of her stewardship.”

The call for prayers came after an earlier statement released on Thursday in which the family revealed the state of the former minister. Onwudiwe had made the following statement:

“The stories are false but it(sic) feeds the mood of the moment; hence, the silence from Diezani all along. It is worth emphasising that Mrs Alison-Madueke was never arrested or detained and her passport was never seized.

She was merely invited, and she honoured it promptly. But there is a limit to how much any reasonable person can bear the tactics of these … We all know that what makes a lie fly is the little truth contained therein.

This happens to be the weapon used to defame highly-placed people.” Onwudiwe also accused the Nigerian media of reporting “laughable claims” of a purchase of an apartment in Hyde Park with an “amount which embarrassingly ranges from £12.5 million sterling to £13 billion sterling (N3.9tr).

“This claim is utterly false and laughable, for the amounts mentioned are only in the imagination of the reporters. This property is quite popular. It belongs to a well-known eminently successful Nigerian entrepreneur who would also find this allegation embarrassing as the intention to sell the property has neither been contemplated nor disclosed to any person.”

Mixed reaction greets Diezani’s prayer request

Diezani’s request elicited mixed reactions from some Nigerians. While some said they would not pray, others said they would pray for the speedy recovery of the former minister to enable her face her graft trial.

We will pray for her and all Nigerians – Ikokwu

Second Republic Politician, Chief Guy Ikokwu, who has always called for the restructuring of the country and adoption of the parliamentary system of government to check corruption, urged Nigerians to pray for the former oil minister.

‘’We will pray for her and all other Nigerians, both those who are ill and well so that God bestows His mercy on all for the right things to be done in the nation. Nigeria needs God’s mercy. God knows those who are guilty and those who are not guilty,’’ he said.

We will pray she recovers and asks for God’s forgiveness – Sarah Jubril

Former Presidential Candidate, Mrs Sarah Jubril said apart from quick recovery it is also good for Diezani to ask for God’s forgiveness if she is guilty of the graft allegations.

Her words: ‘’Thank God she believes Nigerians have a forgiving heart. We will pray she recovers and ask God for forgiveness if the allegations against her are true. Thank God she is alive. I wish her quick recovery. It is good she has the humility to ask Nigerians for their prayers. We hope to see her in good health soon.’’

She doesn’t deserve our prayers – Gbagi

However, former Minister of State for Education, Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi, disagreed and urged Nigerians not to pray for her. ‘’How can we pray for her when she put Nigeria into bankruptcy? Let her go and ask forgiveness from God.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/cancer-pray-for-me-diezani-begs-nigerians/
cancer in deed, she's looking for hide out from prosecution what a surden cancer after losen election.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by egembac(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
You are healed. After the healing, straight to jail. No time..
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Khez: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Please we have forgiven her, she should just return the ones she thief remain nua..... Just return all, empty your account for us, don't go and die oh.....

God bless you!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by simplisity(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
may God have mercy on u and give u fast recovery in Jesus name. All have sinned and short of d glory of God.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by brilliant5(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
If only u knew hw angry Nigerians re towards u madam...
Forgiveness wld HV been beta to ask for.... And i doubt u wld HV gotten it..
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Solobenny(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
thunder fire and that prayer there!! My Mum is ill, she needs 70k. yet you stole 3 trillion!! Chai blood of God!!
She didn't even say forgive me!!
Die if you want.
100million out of what you stole will enough to bury you!!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Solobenny(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
thunder fire and that prayer there!! My Mum is ill, she needs 70k. yet you stole 3 trillion!! Chai blood of God!!
She didn't even say forgive me!!
Die if you want.
100million out of what you stole will be enough to bury you!!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by predatorX: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
jasa1000:
I presume her death is about to be faked to escape persecution ....y she no talk am all dis years...
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by mcmeffy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
U want Nigerians to pray for you!! shocked. Hw many did u help?
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by predatorX: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
jasa1000:
I presume her death is about to be faked to escape persecution ....y she no talk am all dis years...

on a second thought you could be right oo! Because that woman na real cabal, a mafioso.

she can do anything to evade justice:

1) fake her death.
2) go for facial reconstruction and
3) finger-print modification
4) laryngoscopy (voice modification surgery), then
5) kill all surgeons

Conspiracy theories are numerous..............so long as She's got $20Billion stolen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
I won't say this again- please stop stealing public fund. I don't have sympathy for people.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by munfame: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
modath:

The day people begin to see the world (with their own savings, not a sponsored one) & experience what a country is supposed TO BE, FEEL & RUN like, then would they understand the kind of evil our leaders are & have done to this great Nation...

Why the emotional BLACKMAIL ??, why is she not dealing with her illness in private?

Did she spare a thought for how much Nigeria needs cancer research centres, Dialysis centers & Kidney transplant centers & how much the billions she "kept" in escrow would have gone in the way of providing those

They have no reason to put forth that info, it's strictly to blackmail Nigerians emotionally,so we can say the usual ...

"LEAVE IT ALL TO GOD" lipsrsealed
. I join million of Nigerian whom u have deprived good health care one square meal a day as a result of ur heartlesness,crookedness and unrepentant embezzlemment of our blessed resources says u shall never know peace becos there's no peace for d wicked not just u as many of u guys who has put this country in this shit will never know any peace and forgiveness IJN.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by fullblast(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmn! See diversionary tactics. Why is she Making her health status known now? Madam, pls return the loot cos PMB needs it to cure Nigeria's Cancer.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by dsquare33: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
ransomed:
::-- God is a God of Vengeance, justice and recompence. My prayers for her was conditional. Read my post again and you would come across the word "if" and this is based on her action and inaction. You termed me wicked with your Yorubaic emphasis of "gaan ni o" i can say amen to such prayers if someone else rendered it for me. Can you? Public treasury looters are public enemies and should be treated as such without sentiment. To you, she was not wicked when she ruined people lives during subsidy protest in Lagos. You now decided to add appellation to my name when i stated the obvious. Let God of vengeance take action between you, i and her. Amen!
Even if the curses you rain on her were conditional i only said the curses were too much,that God who created us in His own image could not have pronouce all the curses in the Bible on her.I don't know Deizeani from Adam,I knew she was one of causes of economy woes in nigeria, and that is if she is proven guilty so spare me of your God of vegeance.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by zingywingy: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
I gave up on nature.... Why can't she have cancer since she started looting?

Maybe karmal is right... The most painful thing is taking hours to cook and being unable to eat it.

She fear of dying without enjoying the 13billion is enough punishment
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by saintkel(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
jascon1:
U have ruined millions of lives n now u need prayers to save yours How much more stupid can these guys get? We are praying that u return all the money (all of it) that u stole and for u to mention names of ur accomplices
Pray for those who hate u and who despitefully use u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.