Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians (48689 Views)

Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / $24bn Oil Swap/opa Deals: They Lied Against Me—diezani / CANCER: Pray For Me - Ex Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2015
we will pray for you but you should repent, confess your sins and then pray for yourself. Whatever goes around, comes right back around. you can't do bad things and expect good things to happen to you. May God forgive you and heal you in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Sparkle777(f): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Inasmuch as I dont support either corruption or outright looting. It now seems as if Diezani is the only guilty one. Watever happens to goons like Ibb, Obj, Abacha etc. Why havent they be splashed thus?
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by bookceleb: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2015
jadek2015:
grin grin grin ;Dyou kill me, I can't stop d laufter!

lol
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 10, 2015
Sparkle777:
Inasmuch as I dont support either corruption or outright looting. It now seems as if Diezani is the only guilty one. Watever happens to goons like Ibb, Obj, Abacha etc. Why havent they be splashed thus?
THERE IS ALWAYS A STARTING POINT, LET HER CASE BE THAT POINT, OR ARE U OBJECTING TO HER PERSECUTION? angry
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by skak(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2015
Why u wnt to get well? U rather die with cancer than to die hanging.... Anyway, we will pray for ur quick recovery so dat our stolen money will come back even quicker
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by hustla(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2015
[size=28pt]KO KAN AYE

IF YOU LIKE GET EBOLA, WE NO SEND. COUNTLESS PEOPLE HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF OUR POOR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM AS A RESULT OF LACK OF DEVELOPMENT AND EMBEZZLEMENT BY THESE ARMED ROBBER POLITICIANS.

WE DESERVE BETTER

RETURN OUR MONEY FROG FACED THIEF[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2015
Firefire:
It is well with her...
I just quote you to ask you this question. If I am about to die and you say, its well with me, does it sound as a prayer or a deal-with-your-own-stuff kind of thing. Why I said this is that, as a christian, after pouring my all problems to my Pastor, He went ahead to say "its wel with me". Thats not a prayer.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Sparkle777(f): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2015
Yaksson:
THERE IS ALWAYS A STARTING POINT, LET HER CASE BE THAT POINT, OR ARE U OBJECTING TO HER PERSECUTION? angry

Not at all. But watever happens or have happened to others? Remember, she is a niger deltan but most others are northerners. I just hope its not a tribal thing?
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Sparkle777(f): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2015
Yaksson:

Not at all. But watever happens or have happened to others? Remember, she is a niger deltan but most others are northerners. I just hope its not a tribal thing?

I got this in dis site.

Nigeria a country where is ok to steal if your from the North, but if you steal and from the south its corruption. Abacha stole over 100billion dollars yet buhari said he is not corrupt but madueke has a scandal of $20billion she's corrupt . The likes of Gwarzo, al Mustapha stole over $800million dollar yet today they are free men. Atiku is wanted in the USA for the haliburton bribery scandal and corruption but today he is free man , no attempt of arrest has been made on him.madueke has been arrested but saraki is a free man. If your a son or daughter of niger delta this is a wake up call . Now its madueke, Very soon these people will come to your bed and kill you in your sleep. Keep cheering for apc and this government. abacha's govt was characterised with high scale of looting and crruption yet abdusalami came on board and never one day probed abachas administration.our own brother GEJ came on board and for the sake of unity,prosperity and the fear of been from a minority refused to probe previous administration.GEj came on board and uncovered wide spread stealling, irregularities on how the north has milked nigeria for over 40years. Gej decide to empower the south, allowing them to steal and loot to enrich and empower the regoin so tge future of our unborn children will be secured yet we join this people who want to own it all,rule forever to call GEJ names, taunt Gej.just like Fayose said GEJ gave it all like Jesus yet we chastize him,abuse him.today because of Gej we can boast of multi millionaires in the private sector from the south. Today the south can boast of over 300 professors, something that was unimmaginable in the military era. The people in the south are to ignorant and short sighted , over the months iv painstainkingly read on wikipedia about the cause of major Gen Orkar coup, the aburi accord.To all militants in the niger delta, now its the time to show you were fighting in the interest of your people. We are not a coward tribe, we fight for our right and freedom not even britain could conquer us. Enough is enough. If madueke goes down for corruption then IBB,danjuma,abacha,atiku etc must all go to jail too for corruption. Buhari can take the position on nigeria president but he can never take our freedom!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Firefire(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
I just quote you to ask you this question. If I am about to die and you say, its well with me, does it sound as a prayer or a deal-with-your-own-stuff kind of thing. Why I said this is that, as a christian, after pouring my all problems to my Pastor, He went ahead to say "its wel with me". Thats not a prayer.

It is well with you...
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2015
IceDude:
I nor dey pray mumu prayer, if na true say u steal our money return am jor!. Wetin sef! ........Money wey all Nigerians suppose flex nai one mumu person corner and she still get mouth to ask us for prayers. Make thunder fire u!
Your comment made me wonder...........this guy is one of our A-list comedian. Not that your comment is a joke but you made a valid arguement comically. Love that!!!! You funny my guy.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by IYANGBALI: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2015
Lawyers,they can lie
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by IYANGBALI: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2015
Sparkle777:
because she is heboe. Are you happy now?
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by engrjacuzzi: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2015
madam, Nigerians never liked your action in the past government. the only regret we have today is that the great Dora Akinyuli who should have lived to head that ministry left because of cancer despite her fight to ensure that the common man gets the best. when I remember Hon. Patricia Ette of federal house, I liken her case to yours just that yours was too outrageous.

please, return what ever isn't meant for you and your healing will be divinely restored. nobody can ever wish his fellow man to have such a terrible sickness.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Omotayor123(f): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Eldorado01:
my prayer for u goes thus:

u shall not die of cancer and may u never get cured

u shall return to nigeria to suffer in jail

u shall spend every other money u stole and hide from nigeria on ur acclaimed cancer

so shall it be...
grin you badt gan ooo.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by kellykume(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2015
That is the conseqnuences of steaing
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Sparkle777:

I got this in dis site.

Nigeria a country where is ok to steal if your from the North, but if you steal and from the south its corruption. Abacha stole over 100billion dollars yet buhari said he is not corrupt but madueke has a scandal of $20billion she's corrupt . The likes of Gwarzo, al Mustapha stole over $800million dollar yet today they are free men. Atiku is wanted in the USA for the haliburton bribery scandal and corruption but today he is free man , no attempt of arrest has been made on him.madueke has been arrested but saraki is a free man. If your a son or daughter of niger delta this is a wake up call . Now its madueke, Very soon these people will come to your bed and kill you in your sleep. Keep cheering for apc and this government. abacha's govt was characterised with high scale of looting and crruption yet abdusalami came on board and never one day probed abachas administration.our own brother GEJ came on board and for the sake of unity,prosperity and the fear of been from a minority refused to probe previous administration.GEj came on board and uncovered wide spread stealling, irregularities on how the north has milked nigeria for over 40years. Gej decide to empower the south, allowing them to steal and loot to enrich and empower the regoin so tge future of our unborn children will be secured yet we join this people who want to own it all,rule forever to call GEJ names, taunt Gej.just like Fayose said GEJ gave it all like Jesus yet we chastize him,abuse him.today because of Gej we can boast of multi millionaires in the private sector from the south. Today the south can boast of over 300 professors, something that was unimmaginable in the military era. The people in the south are to ignorant and short sighted , over the months iv painstainkingly read on wikipedia about the cause of major Gen Orkar coup, the aburi accord.To all militants in the niger delta, now its the time to show you were fighting in the interest of your people. We are not a coward tribe, we fight for our right and freedom not even britain could conquer us. Enough is enough. If madueke goes down for corruption then IBB,danjuma,abacha,atiku etc must all go to jail too for corruption. Buhari can take the position on nigeria president but he can never take our freedom!
POINTSSSSSSSSSSSSS OF CORRECTION;
1. YOUR SO CALLED PROFESSORS CANNOT READ SIMPLE MATHEMATICAL FIGURES IN INEC COLLATION.
2. THE FROG FACED BITCH IS PERSECUTED BY THE BRITISH AND NOT NIGERIA, SO THE NORTH, WEST, SOUTH OR EAST HAS NO HAND IN IT.
3. WE ARE TALKING OF NIGERIA NOT SOUTH OR NORTH, FOR UR INFORMATION, THE ONLY PEOPLE HINDERING THE GROWTH OF ANY REGION IS THEIR TRADITIONAL AND POLITICAL LEADERS, DO NOT BLAME THE GOVERNMENT FOR UR LOSE, BLAME UR LEADERS FOR BEING "LONGER THROATS".
4.WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG, LET THIS ONE GO TO JAIL, WE WILL VOICE OUT FOR THE REST TO FOLLOW SUITE!!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by oz4real83(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2015
O God please oh! This woman must not die now! Our missing money is too much! She must live to testify in court,expose her accomplices,return our money,watch our country develop and if she now decides to die after that na her wahala be that o!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2015
"You Reap What You Sow".

The aforementioned Is a well known verse from the Scriptures. It Is a pity that most persons take that verse lightly, Diezani is apparently one of Those people.

We will pray for you, But we can not interfere in the things of Karma.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Sparkle777(f): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2015
Yaksson:
POINTSSSSSSSSSSSSS OF CORRECTION;
1. YOUR SO CALLED PROFESSORS CANNOT READ SIMPLE MATHEMATICAL FIGURES IN INEC COLLATION.
2. THE FROG FACED BITCH IS PERSECUTED BY THE BRITISH AND NOT NIGERIA, SO THE NORTH, WEST, SOUTH OR EAST HAS NO HAND IN IT.
3. WE ARE TALKING OF NIGERIA NOT SOUTH OR NORTH, FOR UR INFORMATION, THE ONLY PEOPLE HINDERING THE GROWTH OF ANY REGION IS THEIR TRADITIONAL AND POLITICAL LEADERS, DO NOT BLAME THE GOVERNMENT FOR UR LOSE, BLAME UR LEADERS FOR BEING "LONGER THROATS".
4.WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG, LET THIS ONE GO TO JAIL, WE WILL VOICE OUT FOR THE REST TO FOLLOW SUITE!!

Hmmm,so u think the Nig govt has nothin to do wit her arrest? Pls try to be civil n courteous,no nid to bandy words.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2015
iamauxin:
I laugh @ some comments here. Diezani may die now and go to heaven why you will continue raining abuses on her and her family and see yourself going to hell .why not pray for her and allow God to be the umpire?
Your point got me thinking....If she repent like the thief that was crusified with Jesus, she may go to heaven........I dont wish her to die but based on some comments, she will not be missed. Anyway, what of if she is lieng about the cancer, God is not fool and you cant decieve him. God bless my country.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Madam, your thievery didn't affect me directly but if this I say .

Those Nigerians that you downtrodded, I join them in whatever prayer they say for you.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Firefire:

It is well with you...
You have a clear conscience.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2015
Firefire:

It is well with you...
You seem to have a clear conscience.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by 900warriorz: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Demmocrats:
Y
[/b]
Demmocrats:
Y
z :@
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Firefire:

It is well with you...
You seem to have a clean conscience.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by iamauxin(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
Your point got me thinking....If she repent like the thief that was crusified with Jesus, she may go to heaven........I dont wish her to die but based on some comments, she will not be missed. Anyway, what of if she is lieng about the cancer, God is not fool and you cant decieve him. God bless my country.
actually, I had the story of the thief that was crucified alongside Jesus in mind when I posted that...and if she's lieing about the ailment, it's still God that judges that, that was why I said it's safer to pray for her and leave everything to God who will be the umpire.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Firefire(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
You seem to have a clean conscience.

Thank you.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by bashydemy(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2015
DOn't worry ma God will heal you so as to answer query andto go jail cos your death won't be useful to Nigerians..
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by chernest2002: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2015
Nigeria will not survive with the kind of lies and propaganda apc government is going with, so majority of Nigerians have believe that Diezeani is a thief and we want our country to be well. Even as she has not been arraigned before any court. Well we shall see how far this ungrateful attitude will carry Nigeria as for me I see total disintegration and we will have more than five countries out of today Nigeria. And that means total destruction.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2015
Christonjnr:
I'll pray for you Madam simply because of the good work yu''ve done for us here.
Imposters will quench aft they heard u r not really arrested in UK

Please can you explain further on the good work she did to you and your family?

Finally, as long as you don't have statistical evidence or survey to proof your statement (WE, us etc.), always use (I) in same.

Many thanks.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by RexTramadol1: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2015
Is she singing Dare-art-Alade's song or what

Cos I dey wonder!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onu To Use Only made In Nigeria Vehicles / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.