Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians (48691 Views)

Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn / $24bn Oil Swap/opa Deals: They Lied Against Me—diezani / CANCER: Pray For Me - Ex Petroleum Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by frank442: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2015
The only conditions that will make her to survive is to return all the stolen ill-gotten wealth to nigeria

If not death is the salary of sin

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2015
iamauxin:
actually, I had the story of the thief that was crucified alongside Jesus in mind when I posted that...and if she's lieing about the ailment, it's still God that judges that, that was why I said it's safer to pray for her and leave everything to God who will be the umpire.
Leaving everything to God is whatt made this country the way it is. Am a strong believer of God's judgement but He gave us power to agree on issues that are right and wrong. The day we stop leaving everything to God" is the day we will make our nation great. If leaving verything to God is that effective, Boko Haram would have been defeated for long. My point is: the living should judge the living and when we die, God judges us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:31am On Oct 10, 2015
iamauxin:
actually, I had the story of the thief that was crucified alongside Jesus in mind when I posted that...and if she's lieing about the ailment, it's still God that judges that, that was why I said it's safer to pray for her and leave everything to God who will be the umpire.
Leaving everything to God is whatt made this country the way it is. Am a strong believer of God's judgement but He gave us power to agree on issues that are right and wrong. The day we stop leaving everything to God" is the day we will make our nation great. If leaving verything to God is that effective, Boko Haram would have been defeated for long. My point is: the living should judge the living and when we die, God judges us all.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Cateyes07: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2015
myweb:
Madam Diezani. I pray you will NEVER die before your time EXCEPT if found guilty in court and thereby sentenced to death by hanging for the number of souls you have sent to the great beyond with your looting.

I wish you worst than death because instant death never do justice to the evil you have committed to humankind.
one man stole N32 billion pension fund, later fined N750k with a recovery of just N270 million out of the stolen money Naija never wish him dead, from A to Z of politicians are thieves, why then Diezani ? Bangida, Abacha family, Obasanjo Abdusallam, state Governors, etc are there , pls God should allow them to return our money before their death

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by ALISMILE(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2015
I see lies in dis recent report that dis shameless thief of a woman is down wit cancer! I think she is jus trying to curry d sympathy of Nigerians at dis time! She better die of cancer or else justice will still take its course!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Icecomrade: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

What about those who have died because of the people's looting.
Me I don't care and shall never sympathise with any corrupt leader, even if surrounded with death. After all thats what they deserve.
**Leaves thread** ~Iiiiiiiiiisssssssshhhhh~

Arent you contradicting yourself?
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by shos: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2015
baby124:
She will be alright. When you steal N1,000. One child somewhere in Nigeria has to go to bed hungry. Theft and corruption has a ripple effect. Some of those children have died, crushed on the street hawking food so they can eat. You are crying because you lived to an old age, and were trying to buy house in Hyde park. Not to talk of the top of the range medical care you are getting. That child that was crushed because of your greed would not even have been accepted in a hospital for treatment. Shame on you and your lawyers. There are cancer doctors in prison. Goodluck
yout dp say it all. ESU
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Emmanueledu(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2015
I pray for you that the Lord will give you health and cure you of every disease so you can answer to the allegations and return the stolen funds!

Today is my Birthday tho!
Your prayers and likes for me are appreciated....
#10/10#feelinggrateful
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by larrywealth: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Madam after milking us dry, you want us to pray for you? Answer me!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Icecomrade: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:
nigga shut yo ass up. if someone steals pepper in the market you will be the first nigga to throw tyre and petrol and burn him alive. shut your hyprocritical weak ass up man

Please try not to use vulgar words when conversing with people you do not know on Nairaland.
if you disagree with other peoples position or arguement, just put up a superior arguement and move on. if you dont have, click share and move on.
No need for what you wrote
Thank you
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Icecomrade: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2015
LordMecuzy:

I can't modify... I only wrote I don't make such prayers my man

Enjoy
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Oche211(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2015
Even if we pray 4 her, baba God no go answer. Dat poor boy/girl who died last nite in dat remote rural community cos their parents couldn't afford basic health care facilities cos of dis corruption isn't a lesser human.
Madam, Abeg sign up an agreement to return 70% of ur asset to Nigeria nd 30% to charity b4 u go 4 d operation.

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

Arent you contradicting yourself?
No am not. What I mean is that so many Nigerians (i.e the poor masses) have died because of too much looting of the treasury, so if those at the helm of affairs that engineered this looting are on the verge of death, why should I be worried. They should just die like chicken. In the voice of Dr. Olukoya 'Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee by Fiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee'!!!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by redsun(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Too much oyinbo indulgences with stolen monies. Money can't buy you health,health is wealth.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Sall(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2015
It will never be well with you not until you return the stollen money. Millions of Nigeria are going through hell as a result of your inactions and life's have been lost as well and here you are asking for prayers. DAME YOU .
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Olasco93: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2015
We all know what she has done, it's wrong. But we're all humans i think she need our prayers and forgiveness. We shouldn't be the Judge here. She needs our prayers folks!
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2015
we will pray when you return all the money you looted, without that expect a negative prayer (adura odi)
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by sukkot: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

Please try not to use vulgar words when conversing with people you do not know on Nairaland.
if you disagree with other peoples position or arguement, just put up a superior arguement and move on. if you dont have, click share and move on.
No need for what you wrote
Thank you
listen, in countries where people are more sensible and are not cowards like nigerians, if they have leaders like diezani they will start revolutions immediately not withstanding the fact that many have to die for the cause and in such countries people with sentiments like yours will be killed right along with diezani so you better be happy all i am doing is speaking to you like i did. if you choose to be sympathetic with criminals expect people to react to you negatively. if you cant handle negativity i suggest you stop your public sympathy for criminals.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by ugbah007: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2015
baby124:
She will be alright. When you steal N1,000. One child somewhere in Nigeria has to go to bed hungry. Theft and corruption has a ripple effect. Some of those children have died, crushed on the street hawking food so they can eat. You are crying because you lived to an old age, and were trying to buy house in Hyde park. Not to talk of the top of the range medical care you are getting. That child that was crushed because of your greed would not even have been accepted in a hospital for treatment. Shame on you and your lawyers. There are cancer doctors in prison. Goodluck
this your comment wants to make me cry because you said it all.I pray you get well ma because I love you as my fellow human being but you hurt your fellow Nigerians so much,things are in shambles because of your greed.I pray that God will give you another chance to be a better leader.get well soon ma.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by IceDude(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2015
Jdesilentkiller:
Your comment made me wonder...........this guy is one of our A-list comedian. Not that your comment is a joke but you made a valid arguement comically. Love that!!!! You funny my guy.
Bros to be honest eh what that woman did is just so annoying.....By force fever catch me when i hear the money wey she gbase........Na to go give her otapiapia for dat hospital nai dey my mind now

1 Like

Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Joeoku78: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2015
You are nigerian jezebel who drained our economy dried under your houseboy jonathan. Ask yourself how many times the senate summoned you to come and answer charges against you and you vehemently snubbed them. They even recommended to jonathan to drop you as minister but the clueless president who licks your anus refused to comply with the senate's resolution. You violated the laws of nigeria with impunity because you had backing from jonathan who sucks your breasts always. He is a woman wrapper nigeria erroneously had as president. You are a very wicked woman known in nigeria who cares not about the suffering masses of nigerians during your kleptomaniac and megalomaniac tenure as petroleum minister under a woman president in the person of shoeless jonathan.
Even though my prayer is said on you for your quick recovery it will be difficult for God to listen having thrown jonathan out of the presidential seat upon his incubency. That alone was what God has done for nigeria.
Whether you recover or not you must account for your wrongdoing to the citizens of nigeria you used subsidy to cheat for years. Your cup is filled up.
If you weren't arrested in london as your family claimed, why did EFCC ransacked your house same day UK government signalled to nigerian government that you have been arrested for corruption and money laundering. You are an ashawo thief that don't deserved forgiveness. Recover and answer charges against you which I believe you will be found guilty and jailed to rot.
The fear of Buhari by the guilty ones is the commencement of ill-health to the looters
Long live PMB the conqueror of the 2015 election.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2015
Without allison there'll be no stolen oil money, if she dies no one gonna account for purported 'misdeeds'
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by MistadeRegal(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2015
When thou dost finish reading this post, thou shalt surely logout and thou shalt say thus in thine heart, "When she wast living like a goddess in the US dost she prayeth for me?"
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by azidomedogo: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
One question i keep asking myself.Is cancer a diseases for the corrupt rich people?
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by omolami: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
I pray for you Mr Diezani Alison Madueke, You shall survive the cancer attack . You will not die in this sickness The almighty God will replace all damaged parts in your body because He created you and no other The Lord will forgive all your sins and make His eyes shine upon you such that cancer will be a thing of the past .I prey all these in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit So shall it be Amen
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by vayodecent(f): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
sorry Mrs ,pls try use some of dat money give out business grants to Nigeria unemployed youth. DAT way a little of our evil may be overlooked then you face only God. rec
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by vayodecent(f): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
sorry Mrs ,pls try use some of dat money give out business grants to Nigeria unemployed youth. DAT way a little of our evil may be overlooked then you face only God.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by sunkieisland(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
.... If the thief be caught....

Nigerians are definitely praying 4 ur recovery so u can be found guilty properly in a court of law, then...

... You and your generation will be made to pay seven times what you have stolen...

It won't matter anyways. Just hope u repent before its too late for ur soul
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by don4real18(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Alison Madueke (ex-minister of petroleum) have
asked all Nigerians to pray for her and my prayer goes as thus
Dear Lord,
If she is guilty of looting Nigerians money while many are dying of poverty, may you heal her and allow her witness Buhari seize all her properties and funds and that of her accomplices and family that benefited from it
May she and her accomplices spend just 80
years in jail with hard labour
But if she didn't, give her peace
#Amen
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Ginko: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oh, she is down with Cancer and need our prayers, anyway my prayer goes this way, May she die quickly on her sick bed as a result of the cancer because prolong court case may keep him longer and alive over the tax payers money. All our oil money wey she stole go fight her to death. My children are supposed to be in government funded schools with classrooms equipped with fully working AC, running tap water, well stocked library with up to date books, well equipped laboratories, but what do i get for my kids, a community primary school with dilapidated buildings, no toilet, leaking roofs, dusty class rooms floor infested with ticks and other parasitic insects that were shed by other nocturnal room mates of the same class rooms such as pigs, sheep, dogs, goats. So its better she die of her Cancer sharp sharp so that the remaining money wey she no get chance steal can be use to rebuild our SOS communities schools and later build more modern government schools for our pikins. chikena. who get time for Diezani Alison- Madueke, a mother fucking Onye Oshi, Onye ara, barawo, omo ole ifo., she no go die better. Change has come to Obodo 9ja now, we no go celebrate a caught pen robber again.
Re: Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians by Icecomrade: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:
listen, in countries where people are more sensible and are not cowards like nigerians, if they have leaders like diezani they will start revolutions immediately not withstanding the fact that many have to die for the cause and in such countries people with sentiments like yours will be killed right along with diezani so you better be happy all i am doing is speaking to you like i did. if you choose to be sympathetic with criminals expect people to react to you negatively. if you cant handle negativity i suggest you stop your public sympathy for criminals.

Am more comfortable with what you just wrote rather than the abusive words. I find it more interesting engaging people people logically.

@colored. Please mention only one country where what you have written obtained. No quarrels please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Nnamani, Two Presidential Aspirants Stepped Down For Osinbajo – Senator Gaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.