Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (61052 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Funjosh(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
adeh39:

I'm married undecided

Its not new jare, we have married woman that are also #TeamVirgin grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Funjosh:

Its not new jare, we have married woman that are also #TeamVirgin grin

grin

Nawa oooo grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by anigbajumo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! No be say I hate virgins in the real sense of it. I only detest their attitude after deflowering them. They always think that whatever decision or action you take is because you've had your way.

Do good to them, they think is coz they gave it to you and you're only being appreciative. Be otherwise, it's coz you've had 'it' and don't care anymore. Who want to relate with someone who would always feel you're indebted to them infinitely.

Bro,nt all of them I fink.....

After u disV them their major problem is jealousy,thou their kitty_cat is good to en**
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by joseph1832(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Funjosh:

Pastor Jo, Midolian is a gentle man and Aminat508 is also a gentle Lady so leave both of them alone tongue
Guy abeg go boil beans. grin

midolian:

My aminat is stil a proud virgin though. She wants to keep it that way till the deal day and I am unwilling to endure till that day. grin
How are you sure? Seeing is believing you know. LOL.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
are you even a Virgin? undecided
"Yes, I are" grin grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
tolexy007:

you can't cos you are not V
cry cry cry
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Funjosh(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Guy abeg go boil beans. grin
How are you sure? Seeing is believing you know. LOL.

Am not boiling beans but am roasting beans tongue
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Corper Leemah4u grin grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by MissMakas(f): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
JoeCutie:
Virgin girls kwa? They are gunners! undecided
Huh? I'm a virgin oo. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by murphyibiam15(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Funjosh:
Everybody are virgin. Orisirisi lipsrsealed
correction...#everybody is a virgin and not #everybody are virgin...irrespective of what u wanted to write..

pls na make we try to de use pidgin wey no get mistake or use betta English or the yoruba u been wan use than silly stuffs like this..

back to the topic...is only an insincere man that will prefer a tokumbo car to a direct BELGIUM-made fresh cars...

#teamvirgin for life..

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by henribj(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
seen.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Funjosh(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
murphyibiam15:

correction...#everybody is a virgin and not #everybody are virgin...irrespective of what u wanted to write..

pls na make we try to de use pidgin wey no get mistake or use betta English or the yoruba u been wan use than silly stuffs like this..

back to the topic...is only an insincere man that will prefer a tokumbo car to a direct BELGIUM-made fresh cars...

#teamvirgin for life..

My previous NL teacher tried his best, thank God I have one in you again cool

Don't give yourself unnecessary headache because of Yoruba pls tongue
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
profojah:

Why you dey tag all these non-virgins as virgin.. I'm only sure of one single virgin up here.. Guess who?.

Others are FEJIN : FE(Wide) JIN(Deep)
I guess that's Aminat508 wink
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
adeh39:

shocked shocked
Erm.....iyawo mi...shebi nah husband house we dey nah?
Wetin my moniker nd ur own dey do here?
Married woman still dey claim virgin? shocked
grin I be married virgin grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by murphyibiam15(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Funjosh:

My previous NL teacher tried his best, thank God I have one in you again cool
Don't give yourself unnecessary headache because of Yoruba pls tongue
lolz....thanks dear...we all are still learning sha
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
And who cares if the girl is a virgin or nt? for me i dnt even wanna hv anything to do with virgins bcus no time to turn teacher.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Yonce(f): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Randyhot:
You can't have a lemonade without crushing some lemons..you cant have an omelette without breaking eggs..you cant be a complete woman without breaking some hymen..QED

Despite all the money spent on education........you still choose to think like this. lipsrsealed
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
*chai!! Virgins have suffer..
#team wedding night!
Oya na... Letz go grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dekatron:
*yimu*

number 6 and number 2 are contradicting.

+ who cares about VIRGIN GIRLS?? So far the kpomon is not wide, whatever!! All I need is comfort when I finally enter the place. . .

Cc :- omotayor123
Not contradictory, just that some guys do number 2 while others go for number 6.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
joseph1832:
Fimile kor, fimile nii!. Where do you guys rock? In Olomo Rock, Aso Rock or Zuma Rock? tongue
Abeg leave my friend alone. She's a virgin cheesy
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
anigbajumo:
Ah don laugh tire or Laugh don tire me........

The funniest finz b say some ladies go comment here,#team virgin,proudly virgin,#till night of marriage.....may be their kittykat don reach elastic limit who knows.....

Abi na.. Everybody wants to feel among. tongue
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by joseph1832(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Abeg leave my friend alone. She's a virgin cheesy
I've don her alone oh. She's in the hands of midolian.

What about you? Are you a V? wink
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by anigbajumo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Abi na.. Everybody wants to feel among. tongue

Including you I fink
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by glloomy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is to counter my boo tosyne2much thread.
Lemme keep the ball rolling grin

1. They tag her a liar - 99% of guys will not readily believe a mature lady is a virgin. Tell her guy you are a Virgin and he would be like "Do I look like Sanyeri"

2. They want to be the one to deflower you - Guys believes a girl will never be able to forget the guy who deflower her. Once they know you are a Virgin, they try everything to get under your skirt.

3. They call her names - Guys will not hesitate to give you names like Virgin Mary, holy Maria, iya Jesu And all.

4. They ask for "Just The Tip" - I read on NSG blog about a guy asking her to allow him put just the tip even after hearing she's a virgin. Some guys will say "I'm not trying to sex you, Just Romance" If I hear undecided

5. They Offer you large Amount of money - Yes, just so they know you are a Virgin, They ask you to give them your virginity in exchange for money.

6. They Isolate You - Guys Isolate virgin ladies because they believe she has nothing to offer. Smh!

7. They tell you love making is a proof of love - Guys will tell you they can only believe you love them if you allow them under your skirt. Abegi embarassed

8* They will threaten to break up with you - They will tell you they can't continue a relationship with you if you won't allow them sex.

9. They Plan to kidnap and gang rape you - As crazy as this may sound, some guys indulge in it. They will defend this act by claiming they are trying to prove she's telling the truth. Chai , virgin girls don suffer.

10. Abeg add yours, I don try grin

Cc. Lalasticlala my sweerie. Who killed it cheesy
Source : Omotayor123

This is not the case if every guy my friend every guy is different it depends from person to person
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by JoeCutie(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
MissMakas:
Huh? I'm a virgin oo. cheesy
Which kain virgin? undecided

Tear rubber virgin abi London used virgin? cheesy tongue
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by 123CarZ(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
All in all... Let the Virgins in the house abstain from having Boyfriends. grin

Cc. Aminat508, Oyind17, jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....

Taa!! #team V.. wetin?...if all thez gals b virgio eh, make i naked bath.
Chai! #team9jaVirgins decievin men since 1980. bt make i talk truth im a virgin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
123CarZ:

Taa!! #team V.. wetin?...if all thez gals b virgio eh, make i naked bath.
Chai! #team9jaVirgins decievin men since 1980. bt make i talk truth im a virgin
na u disvirgin them
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by 123CarZ(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
na them disvirgin me
Am #team V
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by misspicy(f): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
All in all... Let the Virgins in the house abstain from having Boyfriends. grin

Cc. Aminat508, Oyind17, jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....
we shouldnt af boyfriends who will pay for my hair
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
misspicy:

bad gurl,no be only hair,who go buy ur monthly bundlecheesycheesycheesy abi u no wan go out every weekend againcheesycheesy
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Aminat508(f): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
misspicy:

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by agarawu23(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

I guess that's Aminat508 wink
I knew you won't reply my mention mother Mary virgin . don't forget to change your heading "life's" not "lives"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.