Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (61083 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
misspicy:
we shouldnt af boyfriends who will pay for my hair
Your Daddy!
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by bimpeolu(f): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Allah!!!!
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
glloomy:

This is not the case if every guy my friend every guy is different it depends from person to person
I know!
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by ammyluv2002(f): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
misspicy:

we shouldnt af boyfriends who will pay for my hair
Hahahahaha!

Lol....very funny
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by hoobs(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
All in all... Let the Virgins in the house abstain from having Boyfriends. grin

Cc. Aminat508, Oyind17, jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....
all this ppl way u tag now na virgins?
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Aminat508(f): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
bimpeolu:
you too like Midolian wink leave him joo
why?

6 Likes

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Omotayor123(f): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
agarawu23:
I knew you won't reply my mention mother Mary virgin . don't forget to change your heading "life's" not "lives"
Tnx
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by baba11(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
hoobs:
all this ppl way u tag now na virgins?
cool
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nice one Omotayor... Your points are on point.
#Team virgin till wedding night. cool
Lalasticlala come and do justice to this beautiful piece.

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by johnson232: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
Guys sha.....mtchewwwwwuuuuuu
What is it with hoes and mtcheeew? If u have nothing reasonable to contribute why not shut the fvck up? B!tch...
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by MissMakas(f): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
JoeCutie:
Which kain virgin? undecided

Tear rubber virgin abi London used virgin? cheesy tongue
Waka! Tear rubber nau cheesy So you don't believe I am still a virgin? grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by awesome11(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
How come i've not experienced this?
Lol.. Because all those points are what only virgins experience.
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by akosh005: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
lekankolade:
Which category of virgins are you referring to?
Grade A?
Grade B?
Grade C?
Virgins have level oo....
lol......is virgin a course ni
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
awesome11:

Lol.. Because all those points are what only virgins experience.
cry cry cry cry
So i'm not a virgin? cry cry cry
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by 151487made(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
because u are not a virgin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Luvdmx(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
adeh39:

Tertiary virgins grin

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
151487made:
because u are not a virgin
cry cry cry
Beht I thought I am cry cry
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by redefined300(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
even person wey u tag as EROCTIC ANGELINA too na Virgin? embarassed undecided
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by kinibigdeal(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
undecidedChildren of nowadays
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by safarigirl(f): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Cc. Aminat508, Oyind17, jollyjoy, missmary, misspicy, nickkylawve, ammyluv2002, EroticAngelina, Adeh39, Twaci....
so, you listed virgin girls and you didn't put President Onila? This list must be fake

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
johnson232:

What is it with hoes and mtcheeew? If u have nothing reasonable to contribute why not shut the fvck up? B!tch...
hey frustrated Hedoit....go find another person to pour ur frustration on..
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by janefrancisca(f): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
oscarlloyd:
And the benefits of being a virgin will be what? will your bride price increase? cheesy grin
It is not about bride price increase, its all about being decent. At least one doesn't have to bother about pregnancy, STDs and all the issues and wahala that comes with having sex.

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Actor123: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Can't 4get wen our pastor asked all young ladies in our church who knows dat she's still a virging 2 stood up 4 special sprayer.....It was funny dat we can't find 1,a woman beside me provoke 2 her 16yers old daughter dat:including u mary Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by engrMikemd(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
Because u ar not a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nickymezor(f): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
# 9 is so true, nt speaking frm experience tho...

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by mzpositive(f): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
This is to counter tosyne2much's thread.
Lemme keep the ball rolling grin

1. They tag her a liar - 99% of guys will not readily believe a mature lady is a virgin. Tell her guy you are a Virgin and he would be like "Do I look like Sanyeri"

2. They want to be the one to deflower you - Guys believes a girl will never be able to forget the guy who deflower her. Once they know you are a Virgin, they try everything to get under your skirt.

3. They call her names - Guys will not hesitate to give you names like Virgin Mary, holy Maria, iya Jesu And all.

4. They ask for "Just The Tip" - I read on NSG blog about a guy asking her to allow him put just the tip even after hearing she's a virgin. Some guys will say "I'm not trying to sex you, Just Romance" If I hear undecided

5. They Offer you large Amount of money - Yes, just so they know you are a Virgin, They ask you to give them your virginity in exchange for money.

6. They Isolate You - Guys Isolate virgin ladies because they believe she has nothing to offer. Smh!

7. They tell you love making is a proof of love - Guys will tell you they can only believe you love them if you allow them under your skirt. Abegi embarassed

8* They will threaten to break up with you - They will tell you they can't continue a relationship with you if you won't allow them sex.

9. They Plan to kidnap and gang rape you - As crazy as this may sound, some guys indulge in it. They will defend this act by claiming they are trying to prove she's telling the truth. Chai , virgin girls don suffer.

10. Abeg add yours, I don try grin

Who killed it cheesy
Source : Omotayor123
You nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omotayor123:

Your know many virgins O!
You just exposed them! grin
They are lucky blood money Era has ended. grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
engrMikemd:
Because u ar not a virgin.
Chai
cry cry cry
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
mzpositive:
You nailed it
You mean omotayor123 is a Carpenter?

grin
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by Seunpaul01(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided

Probably because ur flower has been plucked and battered, the juice had been sucked nd sucked nd sucked.....
Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by mzpositive(f): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
kle4d:
You mean omotayor123 is a Carpenter?

grin
Nah. A carpentress

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... by VirginFinder: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Can I come in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.