Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (852648 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jacksparow(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
favoredgal:

when you even answer a lot of them dont even have the courtesy to respond with a simple THANK YOU. as if you are on assistant on their payroll.

Help Calm Madam down....If you too start your own...Who knows what will happen. Calm down Favoredgal
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
jacksparow:

Help Calm Madam down....If you too start your own...Who knows what will happen. Calm down Favoredgal

i don't understand, i'm not upset, just stating what my experience has been

Meanwhile have you started processing your form A.

No bank is selling PtA at the moment
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha! Firsttymym ya truly funny...no one has asked me any q's yet cause I've just joined dis forum but I've used my brain and learnt alot...I feel your pain grin .Some kain kwesions even tires me dat has no experience yet not to talk of u or those dat either have big belle of just had a baby...just take it easy darling...Lol

jacksparow:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Favouredgal you're another funny person...but u are right....let's pray those affected don't get vexed.......peace mummies grin

favoredgal:

when you even answer a lot of them dont even have the courtesy to respond with a simple THANK YOU. as if you are on assistant on their payroll.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
favoredgal:

Kikikikikikikikiki... Or where Walmart is? I'm like seriously?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
jacksparow:

Boss Boss...easy with your people...You dont know you are a member of the Board of Directors? Anyways, I really feel your vex.
my dear how person go do na... Board of directors without pay abi?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
kosplateau:

Kikikikiki...Nigerians don't use the tools available to them. If you tell sb to read backwards, you will be tagged an enemy of progress. Just wait and see!

It's just crazy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olorieka: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Plz house am so confused if I should reapply again or just let it go plz help a sister your response is very important to me thou will be renewing my passport soon coz it will expire soon and I think the UK nd France refusal is part of the problem am having Coz the vo asked why I got those stamps and no traveling experience so no document checked again this second time plz help me
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Austine2020: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
olorieka:
Plz house am so confused if I should reapply again or just let it go plz help a sister your response is very important to me thou will be renewing my passport soon coz it will expire soon and I think the UK nd France refusal is part of the problem am having Coz the vo asked why I got those stamps and no traveling experience so no document checked again this second time plz help me
I think its better u renew your passport, since the expiry date of the old one is around the corner and apply alone, u will get it this time,Thats if u still have time before your delivery date.If not, forget it,because Those stamps are an i saw,especially when u dont have any travelling experience as shown on your passport. Renew your passport and make sure u are well prepared both financially & documents wise as well,before applying again so that They wont have another excuse to give u again. Dont be demoralized,because some people has been rejected up to 3 times before they got it on their fourth trial. Wish u success this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Posh404: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
firsttymum:
Kikikikikikikikiki... Or where Walmart is? I'm like seriously?

Make una no vex o.....some of us never reach us before na...how we go know where Walmart dey lol

NB: No be me ask question o....just defending my jjc colleagues

We really appreciate everyone in this group. ...you all have been helpful. Can't start mentioning names but really....we are grateful ( that's also on behalf of those ones that has never said thank you before).
@favouredgal @firsttymum make una no vex for us.
I loff u all

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Congrats to the new mummies. May the good Lord bless and keep your little ones.

Shout out to the mamas consistently helping out with questions here. Ozycy, firsttymum, Ladyg, favoredgal, Nogen, Nefer, LI, Olokings, modath, shagasbobo et al, una too much.

Welcome newbies. Feel free to ask questions and even freer to read backwards. It will help your sojourn to be error-proof. kiss

Uchetobi how far? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Season's greetings everyone.

11 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Apple19: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wow!@ Middy O. Thanks mama. Will sure find out and get back to the house. Am sure this my "ALARORO" waka must pay grin...

@ Firsty....mama no vex for us naa. Na to gather info all of us dey. E nor go funny make person carry JJC Passport enter oyinbo country con dey "jjcsly" follow spend the money. By the time we sef go come once like this, na to dey form senior remain grin. So much appreciate your help so far mamas, you mums rockkkkkkkkk!!!! Make una manage this one kiss kiss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olorieka: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks so much austine2020 am not due till April but do I need to travel before I reapply or just go with fresh passport
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olorieka: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Firstmummy and phema and all the house your response are important
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MadameU: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
I just dey Waka pass say make I hail. Compliments of the season and congrats to all who had babies recently. It shall always be well for you all.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
olorieka:
Thanks so much austine2020 am not due till April but do I need to travel before I reapply or just go with fresh passport
Honey bunch. In my humble opinion the problem transcends the passport. Why? Your interviews are transcribed and stored which is why they keep on referring to it.Soo new passport or not, its on the system. U have been refused 3 times abi? With different combo of alone and with oga?
I believe u should tackle those visas. Uk is pretty easy to get if u fulfill all righteousness.
Once u scale that hurdle believe me ul get the visa. US are just not ready to 'disvirgin' your passport. The timeline may not work for u. If this particular baby is born in Naija that's not the worst thing. The rest will have the opportunity. Its better to go back to the drawing board. Cos somebody prolly made a note that's working against u. So take urtime and show them u can be trusted. Get a uk visa. Visit. Return. And reapply. That was what worked for me.
Sorry if this isn't the advice u were seeking for

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Peebles23(f): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Firsttymum nd @favoured girl make una no vex una hear? God is only our rewarder. We love this house don't we? grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nogen: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
E-hug to you dear Phema. Hope our baby is doing great. I'm sure you are warming up for your secondary missionary journey before Oga T. shuts the door.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nogen:
E-hug to you dear Phema. Hope our baby is doing great. I'm sure you are warming up for your secondary missionary journey before Oga T. shuts the door.
Mbok mae una no de talk this shutting door somethings! #inpepestico's voice
Until I go mark attendance finish collect ma pikin pale e no go work for Baba T o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigfido: 12:31am On Dec 19, 2015
olorieka:

Yes you need to travel and come back. That would boost your chances a little. Get the new passport, go to even DXB and come back. If they ask you what has changed between now and when you were last denied, you could state you have been on vacation. UK might take your time considering processing and all. Worst is if you get denied on the new passport by UK. That means we are back to square one with a bigger red flag. I would advice DXB. Ladyguinivere made valid points too. I am just trying for to buttress what she said. It's not too late as such.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 12:37am On Dec 19, 2015
U.K. Visa is 3 weeks to apply. Max 4.

If she applies now she can be on vacation in February.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by uchetobi(f): 12:42am On Dec 19, 2015
Phema:

Uchetobi how far? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

I am fine dear, a lot on my plate

How are you and the twins?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 1:00am On Dec 19, 2015
olorieka:

Sorry about your refusals. If you still have time,why not apply for Canada. You need to package yourself and submit ASAP backed up by plenty prayers.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jenny3(f): 1:23am On Dec 19, 2015
missusadey:
Hello House... Is there any atlanta bound looking for accommodation? There's a new mum that has a flat to herself and is lonely so she wants to share. Anyone interested should pls holla.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Austine2020: 1:51am On Dec 19, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Honey bunch. In my humble opinion the problem transcends the passport. Why? Your interviews are transcribed and stored which is why they keep on referring to it.Soo new passport or not, its on the system. U have been refused 3 times abi? With different combo of alone and with oga?
I believe u should tackle those visas. Uk is pretty easy to get if u fulfill all righteousness.
For me,Its better she renew her passport & try US,for thats what she need. because if she renew her passport and try those france or UK again ,they might reject her thereby spoiling her new passport with their useless stamps again & making her US dream child more Difficult to Achieve, So let her continue With US on her new passport. if not that the VO saw those stamps the VO wouldnt have known that she was rejected visas in France & Uk. And the VO should have atleast ask her some questions or atleast have a look at her documents before rejecting her and u know that when the VO starts asking questions,then its good for the Applicant,because those questions might lead to visa issuance.But seeing those stamps made the VO to reject her outrightly. Someone on this forum got her visa on the 3rd trial with virgin passport and A lot of people as well. Some families even got their visas with virgin passports and without travelling experience at all. So if she can handle it, let her try one more time she might be lucky this 3rd time.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 5:30am On Dec 19, 2015
Austine2020:
For me,Its better she renew her passport & try US,for thats what she need. because if she renew her passport and try those france or UK again ,they might reject her thereby spoiling her new passport with their useless stamps again & making her US dream child more Difficult to Achieve, So let her continue With US on her new passport. if not that the VO saw those stamps the VO wouldnt have known that she was rejected visas in France & Uk. And the VO should have atleast ask her some questions or atleast have a look at her documents before rejecting her and u know that when the VO starts asking questions,then its good for the Applicant,because those questions might lead to visa issuance.But seeing those stamps made the VO to reject her outrightly. Someone on this forum got her visa on the 3rd trial with virgin passport and A lot of people as well. Some families even got their visas with virgin passports and without travelling experience at all. So if she can handle it, let her try one more time she might be lucky this 3rd time.
Ha Austine u no understand me werr well o. Changing her passport does not wish away the refusals. Its still on record as per former transcripts. Since that has been d common denominator in her refusals , let her tackle it na. There's a saying that to do the same thing over and over and expect a diff result is madness.Something needs to change. She changed hospitals, it didn't work. So let her use the expo she got and work on her travel history.
I was among folks that asked her to reapply before. I am also well aware that virgin passports get US visa but the problem is when one person has noted it down and others now tow his line-My opininon only as always o!
Ok if na rejection de fear u @olorieka use the old ppt to apply somewhere then renew whatever the situation. God's grace
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nogen: 6:40am On Dec 19, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Mbok mae una no de talk this shutting door somethings! #inpepestico's voice
Until I go mark attendance finish collect ma pikin pale e no go work for Baba T o! cheesy

Because you are involved, Baba T won't win. You are always in my thought dear and God will soon give you an awesome New Year present.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LI(m): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Always a pleasure to give back especially since we used to be novices ourselves at some point

Phema:

Shout out to the mamas consistently helping out with questions here. Ozycy, firsttymum, Ladyg, favoredgal, Nogen, Nefer, LI, Olokings, modath, shagasbobo et al, una too much.

Welcome newbies. Feel free to ask questions and even freer to read backwards. It will help your sojourn to be error-proof. kiss

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LI(m): 6:49am On Dec 19, 2015
Take solace in the fact some people consider you very knowledgeable in this waka.

Doh. wink How's your angel doing?

firsttymum:
Some of The questions I get via pms can b asked here... So we can all learn... Plus other people can give answers too.. It's also so exhausting for me to type something here and u come and ask me same thing via pm. It's not even fair.

And honestly Google is ur friend.. And it's free... Haba na wa o

How can u b asking me something u can search on Google?
Yer I'm subbing some peeps cos I don tire.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LI(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Now that is just so WRONG

favoredgal:

when you even answer a lot of them dont even have the courtesy to respond with a simple THANK YOU. as if you are a research assistant on their payroll.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olorieka: 7:02am On Dec 19, 2015
Wow thanks so much you all I really appreciate all your response from the first person to the last will try and renew and disvirgin the passport thou I will be due by April so if no time to reapply for us visa again I can as well have my baby here too and plan on family vacation after birth was just trying to give my last baby blue Pali I wish I no this forum early enough will try all you all said and come with feedback either I reapply or not but will start with the renewal of my passport

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jenyjay: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2015
Abeg no vex dear mamas I have my own question.

My own is almost here ooo.

My Visa was supposed to expire Jan end. I am due Feb ist week.so I renewed via drop box .purpose of travel: Vacation. This was done just early last month .

Am thinking I should have indicated vacation and childbirth on the drop box application.A friend of mine now in Houston(she travelled for the same purpose) asked me to write a change of intent.
DH feels there's no need as we will be traveling together,i should have faith and stop being worried. .

My doctor and hospital correspondence dates as far back as Oct before drop box application.If I write a change of intent,will it not be regarded as falsifying initial information.

If I had read and followed this thread before now I would have indicated vacation and childbirth on the DS 160 form during the drop box app.

Should I be worried?Am leaving in less than 2 weeks.

Do you think I should write a change of intent to the embassy? Or just arm myself with my documents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.