Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,189 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (851653 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anonymousmum: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2015
GUYS!

Can we ignore this mother-whatever guy? he is a troll and is derailing the thread.

Me I am looking for PTA for personal vacation and all these posts are distracting me.

@Ijay Mama - I think this first bank thing is the way o. I have one coded FBN near my house. Pray tell - can I use savings account for PTA?

I am willing to spread mat in front of the bank by 6am in order to be first customer come Dec 29th...

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Justwise pls we need you

The thread is being derailed
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
ifax:
I was able to send moneygram through sterling bank. And i used a friends account through heritage bank. Its far better than the blackmarket price

What was the total cost to you? Pray share
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Beryl15: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Why I'm I always late to the party eh smiley
@cinakin... BELLEFIT is giving $30 off till 31st. I Used it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
anonymousmum:
GUYS!

Can we ignore this mother-whatever guy? he is a troll and is derailing the thread.

Me I am looking for PTA for personal vacation and all these posts are distracting me.

@Ijay Mama - I think this first bank thing is the way o. I have one coded FBN near my house. Pray tell - can I use savings account for PTA?

I am willing to spread mat in front of the bank by 6am in order to be first customer come Dec 29th...

Are they going to issue.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cinakin: 1:52am On Dec 24, 2015
You mean amb Stella onuoha?
MiddyO:

No not Tanko, the agent Terese69 said she used in Dallas. She said she went to the agent's office and didn't have to post any documents. I want to explore that option.

Thanks for the response!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by lafad11(m): 3:47am On Dec 24, 2015
neks31:

Read a few pages back olokings was so kind to point out steps to getting a VBAC friendly doc in us and his wife had one in Dallas. Just search olokings u will get your answers.. Good luck

Thanks ma, will do that.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by lafad11(m): 4:31am On Dec 24, 2015
emeldamicheals:
Thanks alot....

Hello sir,
Thanks for this post. Sir' could you please help out with email address of these doctors. I'm sorry if I'm stressing u out or asking for too much. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kiboe: 4:32am On Dec 24, 2015
neks31:

Don't mind them dear God will see you through!! You see them lurking outside d embassy looking for who to deceive!! My dear they've deceived a lot of preg women n when u get banned what is their own as they've collected money.. Since u r sincere God won't sleep on you!! But wait for us to pass before d change of intent o "winks" .. Good luck I will be praying n pls do come n share how ur wonderful journey went!!

Thanks for this response,it just felt like everyone was attacking the poor lady,if not for the good spirit of those that started this thread,a lot of us would have been swimming in the pool of ignorance.a lot of people make the uninformed decision of concealing their pregnancy because of the misconception that one will be bounced if VO knows about it.So I stand with you in prayer, that the young lady will have a successful trip,In Jesus name.Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by lafad11(m): 4:37am On Dec 24, 2015
olokings:
So I'm feeling gud today. ....
For the newbies who may be too #$$**&¥ to visit part 2...this is it for part 3.....until part 4 kings refer ursevz oooh...

These are some vbac friendly docs around the dallas area.

Dr Charles Griffith
Dr Yolanda
Dr Charles Downey
Dr Cummings
Dt carol Norton

Q-Tips to identify VBAC friendly docs:
1. they have conducted LOTS of successful VBAC with patient testimonies and reviews.
2. their office practice are usually housed in the same building complex / facility as the hospital.. or at most less than 5 minutes walk/drive from the hospital.
3. the hospital is most likely to be highest level NICU facility.
4. VBAC friendly docs is not a matter of certification, its more of a matter of choice that's all..

reminder: research them well and check out all your options ontime because some of them who are true VBAC docs even go the extra mile of insisting on getting copies of your med report on the previous C-Sessions to enable them make a good decision if / not you are a positive VBAC candidate.

if the doc is so quick to tell you YES to VBAC without proper background checks and med history, bekoo just pick race or ready to be knifed...

best bet if you are a VBAC candidate is to google VBAC FRIENDLY DOCTORS around your area and READ their REVIEWS to decipher amongst them who are trully VBAC experienced obgyn.

make sure durring appointment booking that you notify both the obgyn and hospital so they wont toss a policy in your face when its the 11th hour.

NOTE: ENSURE TOP FIVE UR OBGYN full info as to ur previous CS including the circumstances leading to it as some of them even INSISTS on getting a full med ops report for ur previous birthing b4 they take you on

Plus further be informed that most vbac docs wanna start seeing their patients as early / no later than 28 weeks (it is very difficult getting true v vbac docs who takes late patients... I recall driving around dallas for a whole day checking n being rejected registration with over 10 obgyn practices).

My wife eventually used
Obgyn: Charles Downey
Hospital: methodist medical centre Richardson texas.

Again. ...Google them and all other info. ... the likelihood of getting am unscheduled CS during VBAC is very high so be sure to pick a very experienced obgyn affiliated to a capable hospital. .

Gud luck

Hello sir,
Thanks for this post. Sir' could you please help out with email address of these doctors. I'm sorry if I'm stressing u out or asking for too much. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olokings(m): 5:59am On Dec 24, 2015
Hi.
They don't do email addy until u re a registered patient then they communicate with u using their corporate email and phone which you can't use to get a specific doc beating in mind that there are different docs registered under the office.

Get your phone, load plenty airtime and start blowing swinswin-swin with them

lafad11:

Hello sir,

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cinakin: 6:36am On Dec 24, 2015
My dear! It's like almost 35k, I saw it, still a bit pricey for a girdle. Dollar no dey smile oh.
Beryl15:
Why I'm I always late to the party eh smiley
@cinakin... BELLEFIT is giving $30 off till 31st. I Used it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cinakin: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2015
Thanks dear, saw it too, buy the post doesn't look so tight and the reviewed says its bulky any other?
MiddyO:

I bought Atlas 2 in 1 and used both before and after pregnancy. The post party one is really helping. My tummy is almost back to normal even without exercise.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cinakin: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2015
Thanks firsty, that's what I had in mind too... But a cheap one...How's your LO doing?
firsttymum:
that one doesn't do anything... Better she just buys corset
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cinakin: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2015
That doesn't do much, but thank you...
afrobrown2000:
i guess that its..u can google it on amazon
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by cinakin: 6:47am On Dec 24, 2015
Hi guys for those looking for Dollars... Anyone tried wire transfer yet? Dh tried getting but it's yet to get to him, if it does, I'll let the house know how it went...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2015
cinakin:
My dear! It's like almost 35k, I saw it, still a bit pricey for a girdle. Dollar no dey smile oh.

U don't have to buy the double closure

The single closure is $108 by the time u use the coupon for $30 off it's $78

Bought, but Haven't used it yet, so can't say if it's worth the price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2015
cinakin:
Thanks firsty, that's what I had in mind too... But a cheap one...How's your LO doing?
fine o.

I bought Bellyfit.
But u can check amazon for cheap corset....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2015
favoredgal:

U don't have to buy the double closure

The single closure is $108 by the time u use the coupon for $30 off it's $78

Bought, but Haven't used it yet, so can't say if it's worth the price
it is
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2015
firsttymum:
it is

Good to know. Tnx
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2015
Dentale:
@ favouredgal I know of a Doctor in Georgia that has delivered twins vaginally recently for some Mamas I know. I was told that he encourages you to go for it unless there is a medical indication not to.

Ok thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Able15: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2015
cinakin:
Congrats dear... I too shall deliver like a Hebrew woman, say hi to your LO for me smiley

Thank you. Sure!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2015
LI:
I remember on one of my Uber rides in US: the Nigerian driver who claimed to have been in America for 35 years where he had all his kids, had nothing positive to say about people visiting the US to give birth. In fact, he had nothing positive about Nigerians in general. I'm sure if he had his way, he and his family would be the only Nigerians allowed to live there. Since you can't rate your Uber driver a 0, I gave him a 1 and then gave an equally nasty comment.

That guy reminds me a lot of this mother-whatever guy, I'll not be surprised they're related

He's that driver's son o guess.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Able15: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2015
IjayMama:
For my fellow Nigerian's who are travelling soon, I succeeded in sending my first transfer to yankee today via money gram in First Bank. I haven't suffered like this before! As I don't have an account, got someone who does. Each customer is allowed N190k per quarter @ the rate of N199-$1...However, paid N16800 extrs as tranfer fee...comes to about N207k approx...This actually comes to N230-$, not great but better than black market. So I'm currently scouting for more First bank account holders to make more transfers. This is an option to explore.
P. S.
Every branch can only do 1 transfer a day! I booked for my transfer yesterday but it was done today. So don't go to the busy nor highbrow branches...

That's a good deal! Please which branch of first bank?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Able15: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2015
jacksparow:

LOL.... I doubt he's from Anambra O!....check well, some people left South Sudan posing as Nigerians.

Kikikikikiki, laugh won tear my belle

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Able15: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2015
ifax:
I was able to send moneygram through sterling bank. And i used a friends account through heritage bank. Its far better than the blackmarket price

At what rate please? Trying to arrange funds, to avoid stories that touches the pocket. this January 1st buhaha fit be true.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by KDK(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Thank God for HIS Mercies and Grace!

18 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
KDK:
Visa interview

Oga, you sabi type eh.
Plus including well detailed transcript.
Thumbs up.
Congratulations.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.